Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:42:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Black eyes. Like doll's eyes. They don't look alive. Then it bites you. And those black eyes roll over white.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:45:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The guy may have gotten off on a legal technicality, but the trial exposed him as a predator who regularly engaged in quid pro quo practices that makes him an undesirable and unlikeable person.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rule of law, due process, civil rights... it's interesting how quickly people want to cast these things aside if they find the accused sufficiently loathsome
And, I am not just talking about liberals..

The guy may have gotten off on a legal technicality, but the trial exposed him as a predator who regularly engaged in quid pro quo practices that makes him an undesirable and unlikeable person.

And life has exposed Judd as a commie piece of shit.

They’re both vile.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:45:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:53:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I don’t see anyone supporting Weinstein. I see it as, they were offered a deal. They could either take it or walk. Harvey had something they wanted. They had something he wanted (nefarious or not). Those who took the deal now, want to cleanse themselves by saying they should have never taken the deal and Harvey should have just given them a fabulous career out of the goodness (hypothetically) of his heart.

I wonder what the girls who didn’t take the deal are doing today?
View Quote

Yes and no. What gets overlooked is that it wasn’t exactly a simple transaction, sex for roles. If you refused him then he could have you blacklisted, usually by spreading the word that you were “difficult”, which is the kiss of death in Hollywood for anyone who’s not already a major star. He did that with Mira Sorvino, so she didn’t get cast in Lord of the Rings.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:05:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Was that her in Prometheus?
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:16:51 AM EDT
[#6]
He is still in prison on the California conviction and he is going to re trial for the NY conviction

He isnt going anywhere for now so it was premature for her to get her panties in a wad

And I believe he is being charged in the UK as well so most likely will stay in prison regardless of the outcome of NY

She is ugly now.  She was a babe back in the day.  Her inside ugliness is consuming her
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:26:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Rule of law, due process, civil rights... it's interesting how quickly people want to cast these things aside if they find the accused sufficiently loathsome
And, I am not just talking about liberals..
View Quote

It's a pretty standard tactic. Demonize the accused and then complain that violations of core civil rights are "technicalities."

OJ, for instance.

I'm certain he murdered his ex wife and her new boyfriend. I'm equally certain the LAPD tried to "help" the case by planting evidence...something that they have a tradition of doing in political and high profile cases. I'm equally certain that the prosecution was fronted by two terrible attorneys so used to getting away with some of this shit and so arrogant in their power that they did catastrophically stupid shit like having OJ try on the gloves the first time in front of the jury when Darden could have had a preview of that and not done it in front of a jury. Dude has an IQ that barely breaks double digits.

The murder OJ committed was horrific. And if Goldman's father found him in the street and murdered him and I was on the jury I'd probably no-bill because he got what he had coming.

But the state's actions in the case are WAY WORSE for society than what OJ did.

That's why the jury should have found not guilty.

Of course, we have recently learned that they didn't because they were a bunch of racist fuckheads who considered a black man unrelated to anything Rodney King murdering a white woman and a Jewish guy unrelated to Rodney King to be revenge for Rodney King. So they had the right verdict for the wrong reason.

The state planting evidence, violating core civil rights, denying due process...that's shit you can't get justice in the street for. It's why we can't tolerate it. Weinstein is a pig. But it's plainly evident that the NY courts are an even bigger problem than he is.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:30:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Ashley Judd Slams Hollywood After Harvey Weinstein’s Conviction Overturned: ‘Institutional Betrayal’

Is this the face of evil or what?  There is no soul there.  The consequence of selling your humanity for transient fame -

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/503899/Natas_jpg-3200675.JPG

Actress Ashley Judd slammed what she called “institutional betrayal” after disgraced Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein’s 2020 rape conviction was overturned on Thursday in New York.

“This is what it’s like to be a woman in America, living with male entitlement to our bodies,” Judd, who was one of the women who went public with allegations of sexual harassment against Weinstein, said during a press conference.

The 56-year-old actress then recalled her personal testimony about the disgraced producer’s illicit advances, which she said transpired in a hotel room while filming the 1997 film Kiss the Girls.

“When survivors tell their stories, they’re exercising a powerful form of leadership that sparks others to join in shared action that catalyzes change,” Judd said.

“We understand that leadership is exercising principles and values in the face of uncertainty, and that’s what we leaders and survivors do,” she added. “This, today, is an act of institutional betrayal, and our institutions betray survivors of male sexual violence.”
View Quote

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2024/04/28/ashley-judd-slams-hollywood-after-harvey-weinsteins-conviction-overturned-institutional-betrayal/
View Quote

Who is she?
What is this guy talking about?
Why should I care?

DONT we have billions of money going to foreign countries and homeless people to worry about instead of hollyweird actors and elites?
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:33:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
California Gov. Gavin Newsom's wife described Weinstein's junk as "distorted" and "fish like".  And yet, women gladly chowed down on it for fame and fortune.  Was Ash one of them?  

https://nypost.com/2022/11/14/gov-gavin-newsoms-wife-breaks-down-describing-harvey-weinsteins-fish-like-penis-in-court/
View Quote

Awww hell yeah Ashley chowed down on Harvey's worm crank. Harvey's hand on the back of her head like he was dribblin' a basketball.

Must've been good.....she got the part.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:11:53 AM EDT
[#10]
What’s fucked up is how many more were victimized due to her’s and others silence?

Rose McGowan and Courtney Love both spoke out years before the “me too’s” and were castigated for their efforts.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:18:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
What’s fucked up is how many more were victimized due to her’s and others silence?

Rose McGowan and Courtney Love both spoke out years before the “me too’s” and were castigated for their efforts.
View Quote

There you go.

Her actions are ego dystonic.

Her vision of herself is not consistent with what she actually did. Thus she has to signal louder and harder trying to cover up for her own inadequacies and bury her own shame.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:22:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Anyone reading this think these are the only two perverts in Hollyweird?
This has been going on since the silent movies. This is just the “tip” of the iceberg.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:28:50 AM EDT
[#13]
I spent some time with her, sister and mom, long time ago.
She was nice to me and very pretty.  I like to remember her that way.

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:35:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I spent some time with her, sister and mom, long time ago.
She was nice to me and very pretty.  I like to remember her that way.

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/74/1f/e2/741fe2ca1069d923137baf7f7426edd1.jpg
View Quote

That is an entirely different person than the one today.  Maybe her lack of soul  and base tendancies have always been.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:36:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Anyone reading this think these are the only two perverts in Hollyweird?
This has been going on since the silent movies. This is just the “tip” of the iceberg.
View Quote

If you want to start going down the rabbit hole, take a look at "yachting".

Models, actresses, actors...available for the right price.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:37:00 AM EDT
[#16]
In this case, when a predator like Weinstein gets what is almost certainly a legitimate conviction overturned, I can't say I blame her for being pissed.

I don't particularly disagree with the spirit of what she said. She probably could have put it better.

If it was someone less well-connected than Weinstein, they'd have rightly dropped him in a hole and forgot about the key.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:39:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
She got the part in the movie so we know she didn't say no.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

It's only when they become old and washed up that they complain about it.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:15:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

If you read the article it was clearly a joke done with makeup, not real ink
View Quote

The point, you missed it entirely.

If you read the article, it was all about sick women doing sick things to get a movie role.

Would it surprise you if Ashley Judd, Judi Dench, and dozens of other women all fought over who would be first in line to chow down on Harvey's "distorted, fish like" junk?
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:16:14 PM EDT
[#19]
She didn’t HAVE to whore herself out to become an actress, she could have been a teacher, a banker, whatever she wanted.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:16:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Fishdick Weinstein.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:21:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
She didn’t HAVE to whore herself out to become an actress, she could have been a teacher, a banker, whatever she wanted.
View Quote

"Ye shall know them by their fruits."

Matthew 7:16
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:07:00 PM EDT
[#22]
I have had a super normal life where I haven't gotten to rub elbows with many of the rich and famous.....except once with Ashley and Wynonna Judd. In 2000 Wynonna, her husband at the time "Roach", Ashley and her then fiance Dario Franchitti, all came to my city for the grand opening of a restaurant and a blues club. Ashley was really good friends with one of the co owners and that is how they ended up coming to the event.  I was a cop in the town, and I knew the other co owner of the restaurant. He hired me to provide security for them during the visit. I picked them up at our local airport, and took them to the restaurant. On the way to the restaurant they Wynonna, Roach, and Ashley all talked to me. Dario barely said a word to anyone. Wynonna was a little full of her self, but very nice. Roach joked around with me and was just having a good time, but Ashley was genuinely nice to me. I only told her my name when I met her, and she remembered it the whole night. Every time she spoke to me, she called me by name. She asked me questions about myself, my family, and the town. She was truly nice to me.
At dinner, I stood at the doorway of their private dining room inside the restaurant. When dinner was almost over, Ashley called over to me and told me to come sit with them. I was young and dumb and I told her that I was supposed to stand at the door and make sure no one bothered them. She told me to quit worrying about that and come sit with them. I went and sat beside her. She talked to me like we were friends. She was so freaking pretty back then and her smile was just unreal. She even tried to get me to order food because she knew I hadn't eaten.

After dinner we went to the blues club. We knew there would be a lot of people there and we already had a private table for them in the corner. Ashley and Wynonna told me they were fine with fans coming up to them, speaking, and taking photos, but Ashley asked me to please try to not let people take photos of her if she was eating. I didn't really think anything about it at the time, but since then I have wondered why she had that specific request. When we first got to the club, tons of people came up to talk to them. Everyone was respectful and it went smoothly. As the evening went on, fewer and fewer people approached them, and eventually we were just all hanging out together. The whole night, Ashley was so nice to me. I am just some guy from nowhere, but she really did pay attention to me and I could tell she knew I was in shock and loving every minute of it. She probably thought it was just funny to make this 26 year old guy's night! Lots of people were out on the dance floor dancing, and Ashley stood in her chair behind where I was standing, wrapped her arms around my neck, put her face against mine and just danced and danced. I could not believe it was even happening. This was not the current 2024 version of Ashley Judd. This was the Ashley Judd from, Heat, Kiss the Girls, and Along Came a Spider. It was surreal. Eventually she said, "Come out here and dance with me." I told her I couldn't because I was working. She said quit worrying about working and have fun. I told her I couldn't come dance because I would look stupid. She then started dancing in front of me and said, "No, you are going to look stupid because I am dancing and you are just standing there." I dance for that song and then she went and sat back with Dario. It was absolutely crazy to me. Dario just smiled at everything, but never really said much. He didn't dance with her at all that night, and honestly I don't remember him ever even getting up to go to the restroom.

Anyway, there are a bunch more things that happened that were awesome that night, and we really all just had a good time. When the bar closed, I drove them to where they were staying that night and said goodbye to them all. They thanked me for taking care of them and they seemed so so kind and genuine. A couple of weeks later, my friend who co owned the restaurant and club brought me an envelope from Wynonna. It was an 8x10 photo of her that was autographed "To _____ with love, Wynonna."  I haven't seen either of them since then. Dario and Ashley split a long time ago, and Roach went to prison for molesting one of Wynonna's family members. That night was one of the coolest nights of my life, and it makes me SICK to see what has happened to Ashley. She was so so nice, kind, considerate, and smoking hot!! I hate to see her like she is now.

TLDR cliff notes: I hung out with Ashley and Wynonna one night almost 25 years ago and they were so so nice and kind. I hate to see Ashley like this.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:45:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
snip
View Quote

This and a couple other posts in here are a sad reminder of what leftism will do to your mind, heart and soul.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:49:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
She's a nasty woman that's aging like milk, but at least she can retreat to her grandchildren and arms of her loving husband
View Quote
Oh damn
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:18:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Awesome! So sexually manipulating subordinate women in the workplace is kosher now?

What’s the deal, is Harvey Weinstein a Trump supporter now?
View Quote

Well, when he was swirling down the bowl, he did promise to make a movie so epic it would destroy the 2A movement forever.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:18:54 PM EDT
[#26]
She used to be so hot
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:25:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Not the worst plastic surgery ever but she'd probably be prettier without having done it.

I don't understand how people can look at others with plastic surgery and decide they'd be improved by it.

Is it a literal form of delusion?  Do they just not see what is objectively there?
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:30:29 PM EDT
[#28]
I don't see the relevance between how she aged or her political views in regards to her allegations against Weinstein. Surely you aren't defending Weinstein are you?
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:35:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The point, you missed it entirely.

If you read the article, it was all about sick women doing sick things to get a movie role.

Would it surprise you if Ashley Judd, Judi Dench, and dozens of other women all fought over who would be first in line to chow down on Harvey's "distorted, fish like" junk?
View Quote

The article linked to in the post I quoted was primarily about Dench.
The casting couch has been around Hollywood for decades, and as was pointed out guys like Weinstein would make these women either put up with his advances or get blacklisted entirely out of the industry
He's a sicko and the world would be better off without him.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:40:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Yes I said seeming. I don't know why anyone would support the guy, but he seems to have a lot of support here. I don't understand why anyone would support a predator
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yes I said seeming. I don't know why anyone would support the guy, but he seems to have a lot of support here. I don't understand why anyone would support a predator

Quoted:
I don't see the relevance between how she aged or her political views in regards to her allegations against Weinstein. Surely you aren't defending Weinstein are you?

We can think that Weinstein and Judd are both pieces of shit, you know. These aren't contradictory positions.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:54:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The article linked to in the post I quoted was primarily about Dench.
The casting couch has been around Hollywood for decades, and as was pointed out guys like Weinstein would make these women either put up with his advances or get blacklisted entirely out of the industry
He's a sicko and the world would be better off without him.
View Quote

We agree on all points.  The women he used, they allowed it to happen - quid pro quo.  To the extent he raped any of them, that's for a court to decide.

The hypocrisy among the ones he used isn't surprising, and I can be disgusted and unsympathetic towards them.

Yes, he's a sick bastiche.  Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:56:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

We can think that Weinstein and Judd are both pieces of shit, you know. These aren't contradictory positions.
View Quote

It's true.  It's like when a criminal kills another criminal.  The "good riddance factor" kicks in.  ZFG and all that.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:58:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
And, I am not just talking about liberals...
View Quote
It's a pretty standard tactic. Demonize the accused and then complain that violations of core civil rights are "technicalities."
View Quote
Much the same way people complain about "loopholes."
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 3:14:48 PM EDT
[#34]
#meat ewe
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 3:24:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Not the worst plastic surgery ever but she'd probably be prettier without having done it.

I don't understand how people can look at others with plastic surgery and decide they'd be improved by it.

Is it a literal form of delusion?  Do they just not see what is objectively there?
View Quote

They get talked into it by their girlfriends. I flew for a family and the wife was naturally gorgeous. Really nice, down to earth lady. A couple years after I moved on, I saw she got the filled lips and looked cartoonish like they all do. Such a shame.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 3:30:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:We agree on all points.  The women he used, they allowed it to happen - quid pro quo.  To the extent he raped any of them, that's for a court to decide.

The hypocrisy among the ones he used isn't surprising, and I can be disgusted and unsympathetic towards them.

Yes, he's a sick bastiche.  Good riddance to bad rubbish.
View Quote
Fight, flight, or freeze. Saying they all “allowed it to happen” is pushing it. Sure, some probably went along enthusiastically knowing the deal.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 3:37:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's a fine line between lawyer, car salesman and predator.  

Aside from some of the grand-standing and exaggerations from the repented short-term sex-workers, was there anything legally criminal?   Are there laws against letting people make bad decisions - or just famous celebrities who develop guilty consciences decades later?  

Even Newsom's wife continued to email HW years after her "assault," almost as if it were simply part of the job.   Definitely a gross circle of people I'd never want to be around.  
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 3:38:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
California Gov. Gavin Newsom's wife described Weinstein's junk as "distorted" and "fish like".  And yet, women gladly chowed down on it for fame and fortune.  Was Ash one of them?  

https://nypost.com/2022/11/14/gov-gavin-newsoms-wife-breaks-down-describing-harvey-weinsteins-fish-like-penis-in-court/
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 3:38:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Good lord     she use to be hot. I liked her  I didnt know then she was so wacked out lefty
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 3:57:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Aside from some of the grand-standing and exaggerations from the repented short-term sex-workers, was there anything legally criminal?   Are there laws against letting people make bad decisions - or just famous celebrities who develop guilty consciences decades later?  

Even Newsom's wife continued to email HW years after her "assault," almost as if it were simply part of the job.   Definitely a gross circle of people I'd never want to be around.  
View Quote

Just because there may not be a law against something doesnt mean that its not morally reprehensible. Forcing people to engage in sexual activity to get a role in a film or threaten to ruin their careers, yeah I have an issue with the moral compass of such a person.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 4:07:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

That is an entirely different person than the one today.  Maybe her lack of soul  and base tendancies have always been.
View Quote
She probably had a traumatic experience
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 4:52:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/this-gif-793.gif

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She got the part in the movie so we know she didn't say no.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/this-gif-793.gif

Wow you have a lot of negative judgments and little empathy. If you were faced with having sex with Weinstein in order to make millions what would your choice be? Some women are permissive and easily taken advantage of-does it make it right to do so?  Would you not grow to resent that (being molested by Weinstein) was the only option you had?  The body doesn't forget and though some were probably consensual Weinstein is a predator. I think the people who were complacent in his abuse should be held accountable. It was disgusting and wrong.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 5:18:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Wow you have a lot of negative judgments and little empathy. If you were faced with having sex with Weinstein in order to make millions what would your choice be? Some women are permissive and easily taken advantage of-does it make it right to do so?  Would you not grow to resent that (being molested by Weinstein) was the only option you had?  The body doesn't forget and though some were probably consensual Weinstein is a predator. I think the people who were complacent in his abuse should be held accountable. It was disgusting and wrong.
View Quote

Not sure if serious about that bolded part.  Do you have an OnlyFans account?  If not why not?

People make choices all the time.  Most people don't rob banks, either, but there's million$ available if they do.

And, yes, he's a scumbag.  Do you know how to avoid scumbags?  Just stay away from them, that's how.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 5:21:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Fight, flight, or freeze. Saying they all “allowed it to happen” is pushing it. Sure, some probably went along enthusiastically knowing the deal.
View Quote

And those are the ones I'm talking about.

To the extent he held any against their will, and assaulted them, that's for the court to decide.

At no time did I say "all" of them allowed it.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 5:28:38 PM EDT
[#45]
I noticed a new thread got nuked before any comments - I happened to have copied it -

People are furious over this AI image of Rep. AOC and Rep. Lauren Boebert going viral

SamBoga   Replies: 0   Views: 63   4/29/2024 5:05 PM

Whats it all about?

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 5:33:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Just because there may not be a law against something doesnt mean that its not morally reprehensible. Forcing people to engage in sexual activity to get a role in a film or threaten to ruin their careers, yeah I have an issue with the moral compass of such a person.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No one is saying Weinstein is a great guy or that they'd let their daughters do a sleepover at his house.

People can dislike Sex Predator Harvey and Washed Up Commie Ashley at the same time.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 5:34:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Yep. Is there Nothing worse than a Reformed Whore?
View Quote

Judge Roy Bean got it right.
An Apology - Judge Roy Bean Style
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 6:31:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Not sure if serious about that bolded part.  Do you have an OnlyFans account?  If not why not?

People make choices all the time.  Most people don't rob banks, either, but there's million$ available if they do.

And, yes, he's a scumbag.  Do you know how to avoid scumbags?  Just stay away from them, that's how.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your connection doesn't work. The difference is that most scum bags don't hold any power over you. For most pretty young actresses they had to go through Weinstein or not make it. What led women to that decision (and those who weren't given the decision) is impossible to judge without walking in their shoes. The consequences are also not immediate (unless they refused).
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 6:41:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I noticed a new thread got nuked before any comments - I happened to have copied it -

People are furious over this AI image of Rep. AOC and Rep. Lauren Boebert going viral

SamBoga   Replies: 0   Views: 63   4/29/2024 5:05 PM

Whats it all about?

View Quote

It would have violated the BOTD rule. Googling their names with AI image will be enlightening.

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:37:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Your connection doesn't work. The difference is that most scum bags don't hold any power over you. For most pretty young actresses they had to go through Weinstein or not make it. What led women to that decision (and those who weren't given the decision) is impossible to judge without walking in their shoes. The consequences are also not immediate (unless they refused).
View Quote

Your statement assumes every successful woman in Hollywood got there on her back.  I don't accept that.  We have clearly reached an impasse.  If you want to make the case that every successful actress is a prostitute, please carry on.

I cannot speak for you, but I have spent a long lifetime surrounded by decent, hard working, talented, and successful women.  They did it on talent and a great work ethic.

Regardless, the women who willingly chugged Weinstein's "distorted, fish-like" junk did so knowing the price of fame and fortune.  They got paid, or not.  They knew the pond they were swimming in.  The successful ones were extraordinarily well-paid prostitutes.  No sympathy from me for them.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top