Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 3:28:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Noni juice that's non fermented, it's actually good for you.

I avoid the likes of Redbull and Rockstar like the plague.
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 3:30:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Water.
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 3:32:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Like my women I prefer a variety
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 3:36:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 3:46:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Water. Energy drinks are nasty and speak to a person's poor lifestyle choices.
View Quote
Most of the people I know who hold this opinion are retired or have bullshit jobs with no responsibility.  They basically live the lives of children.  

If you do, in fact, contribute to something bigger than yourself, i congratulate you on having enough time to be fully rested for everything that is required of you, 100% of the time.
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 3:49:24 PM EDT
[#6]

Wild Tiger.

It's not for pregnants.
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 3:51:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
In not a coffee drinker and had bot touched an energy drink in my life until 2021. Got hooked on various flavors of Monster. It was a bad addiction. I quit cold turkey and went months without touching one. About 3 hiurs into a 7 hour drive, I was getting really tired. Grabbed an orange monster, and it fucked me up. I would have been better just being tired. Haven't touched one since.

I work with people that will drink 2-3 in a shift. I also work with a couple guys that are legitimately hooked on pre-workout stuff. They are like junkies and get sick if they dont consume it. Fuck tons too. Up to1000mg of caffeine at a time. Its kind of scary.
View Quote

I used to be fond of large sodas and sweets on a long drive.  I found I do better w/ water and some sort of protein like nuts or sunflower seeds.   Less bathroom breaks and more consistent alertness.
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 3:58:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
In not a coffee drinker and had bot touched an energy drink in my life until 2021. Got hooked on various flavors of Monster. It was a bad addiction. I quit cold turkey and went months without touching one. About 3 hiurs into a 7 hour drive, I was getting really tired. Grabbed an orange monster, and it fucked me up. I would have been better just being tired. Haven't touched one since.

I work with people that will drink 2-3 in a shift. I also work with a couple guys that are legitimately hooked on pre-workout stuff. They are like junkies and get sick if they dont consume it. Fuck tons too. Up to1000mg of caffeine at a time. Its kind of scary.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/2/2024 4:03:58 PM EDT
[#9]
The current Strawberry Apricot Red Bull. The old winter edition Pomegranate Red Bull is best but I haven't seen them in a couple years now.

I need to stop though.

This shit is like literal crack.
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 4:10:12 PM EDT
[#10]
I prefer Bang if I need to "break on through to the other side." For a lesser pick-me-up, those Celsius cans are pretty decent. 200mg of caffeine in a small can.
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 4:13:43 PM EDT
[#11]
I don't drink that shit.   My blood pressure is high enough...

Eta: some of the flavors of these drinks look pretty good
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 4:18:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Hello fellow Cats With Hardhats follower.

OG Red Bull is my drink of choice. 50/50 whether I buy the sugar free version.
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 4:20:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Original jack3d. Rip friend
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 4:21:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Rockstar fruit punch but I limit them due to all the sugar.
Ghost bubbliscious is great
Reign orange dreamscicle (I think it's called) is good.
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 4:22:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Water
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/2/2024 4:24:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Like to limit them to one a week...sometimes I just don't have time in the morning to make my espresso.

Usually like OG Redbull or Reign White Gummy Bear
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 4:25:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Cocaine. Like a fucking adult.
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 4:27:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Rip Bang, Killed by monster </3
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 4:30:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Orange jocko go.
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 4:30:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Bing. It’s supposed to have less fake shit and more real shit in it. Don’t know if it’s true but it sure is delicious.
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 4:31:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 4:34:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Havent done the caffeine thing in 5 years. So I have no answer for you OP. I just know I hated red bull back when I drank caffeine.
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 5:09:32 PM EDT
[#23]
12 ounce Mt Dew in a can
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 5:15:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Monster- white can.
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 5:15:07 PM EDT
[#25]
White Monsta
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 5:16:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Bourbon or beer.
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 5:16:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Rip-its!
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 5:30:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Coffee.
View Quote

choke yourself
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 5:48:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Booger Sugar
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 5:49:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Coffee
Alani
Ghost
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 6:20:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Sugar free Red Bull or sugar free monster in the white can.
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 6:24:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Monster Ultra

White Can
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 6:26:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Orange NoS
View Quote
Bingo........
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 6:28:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Coffee.
View Quote
Yup, I'm a dumbass too.

Link Posted: 2/2/2024 6:34:53 PM EDT
[#35]
RedBull: blue edition
RedBull: OG
Red Bull: sugar free
Bang: Pina colada
Bang: black cherry
Bang: peach mango
Bang: Lemon drop
Bang: sour heads
Bang: blue razz
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 7:12:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
OG rip its from the dollar store.
View Quote

This right here. I was first introduced to the Rip-It when I was in Balad, Iraq back in 2006. It was true love, the stuff that romance novels are full of. Never thought in the past I’d ever find true love, but that beautiful sugar free blue power can made a believer out of me. The next year was like a nonstop honeymoon in an all-inclusive resort in Tahiti, except for the whole getting mortared on a daily basis and the IED’s on Tampa. The saddest day of my life was when we were clearing customs at Ali-As-Salim and the navy customs guy took my rip-its from me. I begged and pleaded but this man had no heart. How cruel to be introduced to the blue power sugar free rip-its and just have them violently taken from you with no recourse? After a year long whirl wind romance I found myself on my knees with my head in my hands crying. I hate to admit it, but I did have dark thoughts for a while, I was in shock. This pain in the fiber of my being was getting worse by the minute. How could my country be so cruel? Introduce me to this nectar of the Gods and keep me supplied with it for a year completely free? And then take it away with no compassion? I was slowly starting to regain my composure, the initial shock was starting to wear off. I grabbed my bags, which were lighter now because of the violent seizure of my Rip-Its, and started walking towards the airplane. I took my seat and my SAW gunner sat next to me. He could tell I was upset and he asked, “you okay SGT?” I said I’m fine, just pissed off with the navy customs taking my Rip-Its. He laughed and said “just go to Dollar Tree when we get home, they have them there.” Finally I had a glimmer of hope! Upon getting back home I immediately went to Dollar Tree and what did I find? My sweet sugar free blue power rip-its! These were different however, the cans are double the size and cost .99. I purchased every last can they had in stock. At checkout, the girl said that I could actually have these delivered to my house if I buy them in quantity. It was like finally finding my one and only true love and knowing we will never have to part again. We have now been with each other for over 18 years, and in that the price has only increased to $1.25. Don’t ever leave me sugar free blue power Rip-It, I love you and would forever be lost without you.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/2/2024 7:22:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 7:23:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

This right here. I was first introduced to the Rip-It when I was in Balad, Iraq back in 2006. It was true love, the stuff that romance novels are full of. Never thought in the past I'd ever find true love, but that beautiful sugar free blue power can made a believer out of me. The next year was like a nonstop honeymoon in an all-inclusive resort in Tahiti, except for the whole getting mortared on a daily basis and the IED's on Tampa. The saddest day of my life was when we were clearing customs at Ali-As-Salim and the navy customs guy took my rip-its from me. I begged and pleaded but this man had no heart. How cruel to be introduced to the blue power sugar free rip-its and just have them violently taken from you with no recourse? After a year long whirl wind romance I found myself on my knees with my head in my hands crying. I hate to admit it, but I did have dark thoughts for a while, I was in shock. This pain in the fiber of my being was getting worse by the minute. How could my country be so cruel? Introduce me to this nectar of the Gods and keep me supplied with it for a year completely free? And then take it away with no compassion? I was slowly starting to regain my composure, the initial shock was starting to wear off. I grabbed my bags, which were lighter now because of the violent seizure of my Rip-Its, and started walking towards the airplane. I took my seat and my SAW gunner sat next to me. He could tell I was upset and he asked, "you okay SGT?" I said I'm fine, just pissed off with the navy customs taking my Rip-Its. He laughed and said "just go to Dollar Tree when we get home, they have them there." Finally I had a glimmer of hope! Upon getting back home I immediately went to Dollar Tree and what did I find? My sweet sugar free blue power rip-its! These were different however, the cans are double the size and cost .99. I purchased every last can they had in stock. At checkout, the girl said that I could actually have these delivered to my house if I buy them in quantity. It was like finally finding my one and only true love and knowing we will never have to part again. We have now been with each other for over 18 years, and in that the price has only increased to $1.25. Don't ever leave me sugar free blue power Rip-It, I love you and would forever be lost without you.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/66729/IMG_4330_jpeg-3115994.JPG

View Quote
hellyeahbrother.gif
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 7:25:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Rockstar OG Flavor. Its not sweet at all, has a bitter taste actually. Its unusual but I absolutely love it

Link Posted: 2/2/2024 7:27:23 PM EDT
[#40]
I went from monster to redbud to rockstar. Quit them back in 2020 and I'm never going back. Fucking horrible things.
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 7:52:20 PM EDT
[#41]
How has this thread gone three pages without this? Also, Reign.
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 9:26:45 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

This right here. I was first introduced to the Rip-It when I was in Balad, Iraq back in 2006. It was true love, the stuff that romance novels are full of. Never thought in the past I’d ever find true love, but that beautiful sugar free blue power can made a believer out of me. The next year was like a nonstop honeymoon in an all-inclusive resort in Tahiti, except for the whole getting mortared on a daily basis and the IED’s on Tampa. The saddest day of my life was when we were clearing customs at Ali-As-Salim and the navy customs guy took my rip-its from me. I begged and pleaded but this man had no heart. How cruel to be introduced to the blue power sugar free rip-its and just have them violently taken from you with no recourse? After a year long whirl wind romance I found myself on my knees with my head in my hands crying. I hate to admit it, but I did have dark thoughts for a while, I was in shock. This pain in the fiber of my being was getting worse by the minute. How could my country be so cruel? Introduce me to this nectar of the Gods and keep me supplied with it for a year completely free? And then take it away with no compassion? I was slowly starting to regain my composure, the initial shock was starting to wear off. I grabbed my bags, which were lighter now because of the violent seizure of my Rip-Its, and started walking towards the airplane. I took my seat and my SAW gunner sat next to me. He could tell I was upset and he asked, “you okay SGT?” I said I’m fine, just pissed off with the navy customs taking my Rip-Its. He laughed and said “just go to Dollar Tree when we get home, they have them there.” Finally I had a glimmer of hope! Upon getting back home I immediately went to Dollar Tree and what did I find? My sweet sugar free blue power rip-its! These were different however, the cans are double the size and cost .99. I purchased every last can they had in stock. At checkout, the girl said that I could actually have these delivered to my house if I buy them in quantity. It was like finally finding my one and only true love and knowing we will never have to part again. We have now been with each other for over 18 years, and in that the price has only increased to $1.25. Don’t ever leave me sugar free blue power Rip-It, I love you and would forever be lost without you.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/66729/IMG_4330_jpeg-3115994.JPG

View Quote

This... was poetry.

May your Rip-Its never be parted from you again, good sir!
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 9:35:26 PM EDT
[#43]

My marketing slogan I want to pitch is, "Reign, see your world in color"
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 9:35:31 PM EDT
[#44]
V8 sparkling energy
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 9:40:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
a man can't subsist on coffee alone

View Quote

Bullshit.
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 10:16:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Bullshit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
a man can't subsist on coffee alone

Bullshit.

If I make my own coffee, I'm fine, however there's something wrong with the circle k coffee, even the small makes me feel weird and effects my vision, plus it gives me heart burn. Monster and tea are what get me through the day when I'm don't get enough sleep.
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 5:34:52 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 6:35:40 AM EDT
[#48]

It’s got the beta alinine that makes your face tingle. Taste just like the blue part of the popsicle loved as a kid.

I’ve cut way back on caffeine though. Fucks with your sleep thus requiring more caffeine to combat it. Viscous cycle.
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 6:38:34 AM EDT
[#49]
Water and banana
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 6:42:07 AM EDT
[#50]
Summit Gridlock Ultra White .... cuz ima broke ass hoe
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top