Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/24/2022 2:32:06 PM EDT
I'm going through a wrap phase.

This stuff is really good on tacos. You'll never want salsa again. (they keep it in the refrigerated isle.)

Yum sauce. This is the light colored stuff you get at hibachi grills. (It actually says this on the bottle!) I put it on my fried rice I make.

This stuff is awesome. It's a cream based salsa (i suppose) Smooth and medium spicy.

This stuff is killer. I made steak bites med rare and dip it in this shit. Although I think they stopped making it. I can't find it anymore.

This stuff is way better than regular old tobasco. Not as hot but a much bolder flavor. Damned good on scrambled eggs.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 2:32:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Frank's
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 2:48:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Comeback Sauce
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 4:38:37 PM EDT
[#3]
My favorite sauce isn't listed nor is it CoC compliant.  
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 4:49:00 PM EDT
[#4]
My skrimpz sauce:

Link Posted: 6/24/2022 4:58:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Would this be a good place to mention the Climate-Change™ induced Sriracha shortage?  

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Some lame "newz" article on NPR that I won't give the benefit of the clicks to:
There's a nationwide Sriracha shortage, and climate change may be to blame
View Quote

Edit to mention that upon reading about the shortage I checked 4 local supermarkets; sure enough, all were out of Sriracha.  Surprisingly, Big Lots had some.  And now so do I!
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 4:59:15 PM EDT
[#6]
H fucking P
Then Lea and perrins
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 5:01:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Banana Boat SPF 50
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top