Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 7:41:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Her husband was a financial genius, often earning several times the norm on his stock trades, usually after a nice dinner conversation with Nancy about what she was up to at work.
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 7:42:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I hope the fight is long and drawn out.  I’m rooting for the lawyers in this case.
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 7:42:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Reading is for faggots.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Reading is for faggots.

Much of her wealth has stemmed from her billionaire second husband Richard Blum, the financier and founder of investment firm Blum Capital Partners, who passed away in February 2022.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 7:42:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Career politician worth $150mil?  WTF?  Fuck those criminals.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 7:45:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Ha! The daughter will have to pay the inheritance tax that her mom fought for! Her $192,000,000 estate will be worth about ten bucks when the gov't steals their share
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 7:46:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
$200k salary

she was a fucking criminal.
View Quote

No doubt.
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 7:54:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

She steered untold billions of government contracts and money to him.  She was a direct beneficiary to her votes in the senate.  She was most certainly a crook of the worst kind where she would make what she did completely illegal for you and I, but made it completely legal for her to raid the country's treasury for her own personal graft and grain.  She is a complete POS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Reading is for faggots.

Much of her wealth has stemmed from her billionaire second husband Richard Blum, the financier and founder of investment firm Blum Capital Partners, who passed away in February 2022.

She steered untold billions of government contracts and money to him.  She was a direct beneficiary to her votes in the senate.  She was most certainly a crook of the worst kind where she would make what she did completely illegal for you and I, but made it completely legal for her to raid the country's treasury for her own personal graft and grain.  She is a complete POS.
But you know... millionaires and billionaires have to pay their fair share.

Just not our millionaires and billionaires.  Wink, wink.
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 7:55:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Wasn't he the one that won a fat contract for the California High Speed rail project.   hmmmmm

I wonder why those details weren't mentioned.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Reading is for faggots.

Wasn't he the one that won a fat contract for the California High Speed rail project.   hmmmmm

I wonder why those details weren't mentioned.

He had several politically aligned positions

People act like she married a billionaire. She married a financially smart person that was on a good career path, who just happened to have an extraordinary career once they were married.
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 7:56:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm trying to figure out how she afforded that jet with that kind of money.  Most of it was it in assets.  I mean that thing has got to be in the 30k hour plus to operate it
View Quote
Try 50 plus and I'm being conservative.  Make sure to add pilots, ground crew, possible attendants and total fbo cost.

Oh and these ass wipes are telling us to go electric for cars.  A G650 burns over 400 gallons of jet fuel per hour.

Save the whales.  Am I right?
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 8:10:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Inheritance Tax right?
View Quote

Likely trusts behind trusts behind a bunch of well paid estate lawyers.
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 8:13:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Is that in US dollars or Chinese yen?
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 8:16:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 8:33:24 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm sure that's only the half of it. Check her Hong Kong accounts. She had a Chinese spy driving around for 20 years and nobody gave a s***
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 8:41:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Dayumm, most old grannies downsize. The fuck she needs all that property.
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 8:43:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Reading is for faggots.

View Quote

Sweet defense contracts
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 8:45:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Crime Pays!
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 8:46:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Everybody saying people aren't paid enough but look what you can do on just 174k a year.

View Quote

FPNI

I sincerely wish someone would do an in depth investigation into her entire political career and expose all the crooked financial insider trading bullshit she got away with over the years.
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 8:47:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Reading is for faggots.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 8:50:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Lifelong politician that owned a G650 jet

It’s a big club, and you ain’t in it
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 8:52:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Yep people forget that she was married to an amazingly rich man, which makes her literally worse than Adolf Hitler.  She's indirectly responsible for the deaths of millions and every time she took a breath it was obviously a war crime.
View Quote
You're right. Apples equal oranges. So, how many times did you vote for her?
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 8:57:52 PM EDT
[#21]
10% for the Big Gal.
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 9:00:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Do you ever wonder why prior to every government contract over $xxxM congress must be given 5 day notice?  Yes after the selection is made the contracting officer must notify congress and then wait 5 days before the contract is signed and the recipient is notified.  This is an actual law not policy.  Plenty of time to invest in the right companies before the company or the public know.
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 9:00:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Her late husband, Blum, was not worth nearly so much until after she hired her Chinese office manager-spy.  Then the money started rolling in from Chinese contracts that were only available to his firm.  They always have a family member handle the graft so they have deniability.
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 9:02:21 PM EDT
[#24]
No matter where her wealth came from (rich husband,  fraud, a little of both), shouldn't her communist raised daughters want the money to be redistributed to the people so everyone can get their fair share?

What hypocrites.
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 9:03:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Almost none of us will make the money in our entire lives that that dead bitch paid for a $62 million dollar jet.  If the average American makes about a million in their lifetime than that is two classrooms worth of people.  Her jet costs more than the lifetime earnings of two classrooms of students.  And they want to tax US.

Yet she had the authority to vote for us to stop burning fuel in our little cars.  Do the math and tell me how long it will take you to burn 409 gallons of basic fuel.  She spent that five times over on the way to DC.  We're not even counting the fuel it took to fly her and her wheelchair back to San Francisco.  That's 4,000 gallons two way.  The fuel costs twice the average American's salary.

Now she and her ilk wanted us to stop using gasoline and hand over our guns to her.

Burn in hell, bitch.
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 9:06:07 PM EDT
[#26]
I met Kathleen once.  She knew how to fold an American flag properly.
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 9:06:50 PM EDT
[#27]
She was 900 years old. She just stayed in the market since the year 1147.
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 9:07:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Crook's.

Fuck the government and everyone that's associated with it
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 9:09:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Imagine what the upkeep costs are on all those properties and that jet.
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 9:11:43 PM EDT
[#30]
leeches.

Link Posted: 9/30/2023 9:13:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Let Them Fight?????

It is amazing how emfamily dies and people change...
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 9:15:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Reading is for faggots.

View Quote

It’s been talked about for years all the sweetheart deals his company got because of her
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 9:33:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
First five replies pretty much cover it, but yeah…she married into money…or at least married a dude that made money…somehow…and stuff.
View Quote

She got Blum as the listing agent for surplus Post Office property.  Self-serving.
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 10:19:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Everybody saying people aren't paid enough but look what you can do on just 174k a year.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 10:22:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Duplex in Hawaii seems nice
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 10:26:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Ha! The daughter will have to pay the inheritance tax that her mom fought for! Her $192,000,000 estate will be worth about ten bucks when the gov't steals their share
View Quote

Likely, unless there is a trust, surely she didn’t have completely incompetent advisors. If she doesn’t, it will be even worse because Trump did away with SALT, though I don’t know if that applies with estate taxes if a State has estate taxes. Likely, they don’t really know how her estate is set up (since that doesn’t have to be disclosed) and are only operating off her financial filings and property owned.

As for the jet, she was most likely chartering it, that would reduce costs, break even, or depending on how much it was in the pipeline even turn a profit. Even Steinbrenner (sp) chartered his private jet. It costs a lot to have a flight crew just sitting around not doing jack shit.
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 10:33:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Almost none of us will make the money in our entire lives that that dead bitch paid for a $62 million dollar jet.  If the average American makes about a million in their lifetime than that is two classrooms worth of people.  Her jet costs more than the lifetime earnings of two classrooms of students.  And they want to tax US.

Yet she had the authority to vote for us to stop burning fuel in our little cars.  Do the math and tell me how long it will take you to burn 409 gallons of basic fuel.  She spent that five times over on the way to DC.  We're not even counting the fuel it took to fly her and her wheelchair back to San Francisco.  That's 4,000 gallons two way.  The fuel costs twice the average American's salary.

Now she and her ilk wanted us to stop using gasoline and hand over our guns to her.

Burn in hell, bitch.
View Quote

Impressive
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 10:34:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Biden has stolen more.
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 10:36:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I’m trying to figure out how she afforded that jet with that kind of money.  Most of it was it in assets.  I mean that thing has got to be in the 30k hour plus to operate it
View Quote

Either it was hubby’s money or she hid another $5-600 million. Gulfstream won’t even return your phone call unless you have $500 million net worth. G650’s are expensive to operate. A West Coast based crew will cost you $600,000 a year in salary alone…and that’s bottom dollar. You’re going to have to pay them $300k/year each if you don’t want to operate a revolving door flight department.

Three pilots, one or two mechanics, one FA (if you are willing to use contractors when your full timer needs days off) and hangar office staff.
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 10:41:30 PM EDT
[#40]
I'm sure a judge will be along shortly to declare the net worth to be $13.27 to base the inheritance taxes off of.
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 10:54:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Inheritance Tax right?

this is so true the inheritance tax is just for the middle class the wealthy never hardly pay shit
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 11:03:31 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Biden has stolen more.
View Quote

Wasn’t he one of the poorest senators.  Extremely incompetent, even at being a crook.
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 11:05:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 11:10:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
$200k salary

she was a fucking criminal.
View Quote

and that is tops. she made a lot less when she became a Senator.
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 11:12:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
You're right. Apples equal oranges. So, how many times did you vote for her?
View Quote

My point is that if she was conservative she would still be considered evil because she married a billionaire.  Of course it's okay when a liberal does it.  

Maybe some day I'll figure out I need to dumb it down about 10 notches for this audience.  

Link Posted: 9/30/2023 11:16:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Just humble public servants ...helping us simple folks find our way.
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 11:18:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
It's amazing that no one discusses the wealth these politicians accumulate.  

View Quote

What planet do you live on that you don't hear or see people discuss this? It's here plenty of the time. Ragebait bullshit
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 11:20:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I'm sure she never abused her position as an elected official.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Reading is for faggots.

I'm sure she never abused her position as an elected official.

Surely no insider trading
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 12:22:08 AM EDT
[#49]
I hope the Feinswine memorial urinal is gold plated .
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 12:25:33 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

My point is that if she was conservative she would still be considered evil because she married a billionaire.  Of course it's okay when a liberal does it.  

Maybe some day I'll figure out I need to dumb it down about 10 notches for this audience.  

View Quote

Part of him being a billionaire was thanks to her and sending him sweet government contracts as well as having an amazing knack for buying property where the government wants to build a railroad.what a lucky coincidence.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top