Just has to be close enough to cheat.

I hate election season.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:04:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:04:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Obama endorsing her is just another nail in the coffin of the reality a lot if arfcomers refuse to see about Trump. He is wildly unpopular. He had a chance because a lot of democrats were willing to stay home because of Biden. But every "positive thing made up for Kamala is the justification needed for a person to vote against Trump.

The lesson is when we're talking about the national stage, we can't keep putting up candidates that our just for us. We need candidates that "all" Americans will get behind. Yeah, it was great when Trump said he was going to be everyone's president, not just the Republicans president. But it's too late at this point to convince enough people of that.
View Quote

Dude, Obama was never going to endorse Trump.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:05:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Trump had about a 10% chance of losing to Joe
I’d say he has about a 45% now of losing to Kackles
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:06:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:09:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
After all of the gaslighting you have seen over the past 8 years... After 8 years of seeing it proven 180 degrees out of phase with reality. How is it that members here still being gaslit?

Their biggest claim when Trump was unproven, was that he would literally be Hitler, he would execute liberal judges and political opponents, imprison pregnant women, dissolve the Constitution and install himself as dictator.

Trump didn't do any of that and the Country faired much better with 45 at the helm. Trump is now a known quantity and that is a huge plus.

If the normies outside of arfcom have the cognitive ability to know this (and they do), how is it that arfcom is having such a problem? Is it because we have operatives in our midst whose sole function is to sow fear, distrust, uncertainty, disinfo and confusion? This forum should be a bastion for people who have a can-do attitude, the ability think critically, understand the fog of war, can better handle stress and are capable of leading others to do the same.

Stop letting the enemy (both here and in the real World) distort what you know to be reality.

Trump is wildly ahead and KH. It doesn't matter who they place by her side. The D's have utterly wrecked the Country in full view of the American public and they are going to pay the price.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:12:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:13:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Kamala just got the endorsement of the Obamas. So its kinda official. Expect shenanigans. Legal ones.
View Quote

Yeah...that was a heartfelt one.  I almost switched sides for a brief moment.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:13:55 PM EDT
[#11]
People want to vote for some one like them that they think have the same values, goals.  She checks 2 boxes no matter how dumb she is. And don't think for a minute women here won't vote for her.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:18:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Yeah...that was a heartfelt one.  I almost switched sides for a brief moment.
View Quote

It was aimed at Karen cat ladies and their submissive cucks. For equity.

the Obamas and Kamala are good friends. And how she became vice-president.

At the top of the party is Barack. He has been the puppet master the past three and a half years.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:19:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
People want to vote for some one like them that they think have the same values, goals.  She checks 2 boxes no matter how dumb she is. And don't think for a minute women here won't vote for her.
View Quote

Single white women are going to flock to her.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:28:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Listen to the Democrat Audience during a Democratic Debate on a Democrat Network.

THROWBACK: Tulsi Gabbard ENDS Kamala Harris' Bid for President in 4 Minutes Flat

Kamala Harris left the race the next day with NO DEMOCRAT VOTES.

Who do you have to worry about?

Act Blue
Share Blue
The Election Integrity Project
Marc Elias
The Democrat Party
The Federal Workforce
The Chamber of Commerce

And I could name a dozen more NGOs and other amorphously connected groups before I get to an elected Democrat or Republican in Name Only, I'm looking at you Lindsey Graham.

Any one who believes that an ambitious cock sucking moronic whore is a danger has less mental capacity than the current Vice President.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:35:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Listen to the Democrat Audience during a Democratic Debate on a Democrat Network.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WabvabWvv8k

Act Blue
Share Blue
Marc Elias
The Democrat Party
The Federal Workforce
The Chamber of Commerce

And I could name a dozen more NGOs and other amorphously connected groups before I get to an elected Democrat or Republican in Name Only, I'm looking at you Lindsey Graham.

Any one who believes that an ambitious cock sucking moronic whore is a danger has less mental capacity than the current Vice President.
View Quote

They got an Alzheimer's plagurizing racist bullying blatantly corrupt asshole 'elected' in 2020. Anything is possible now.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:39:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

They got an Alzheimer's plagurizing racist bullying blatantly corrupt asshole 'elected' in 2020. Anything is possible now.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Act Blue
Share Blue
Marc Elias
The Democrat Party
The Federal Workforce
The Chamber of Commerce

The Machine could run a number of (in)famous posters in GD, you know who you are, and have a better chance of winning than the Cock Sucking Whore.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:42:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:43:01 PM EDT
[#18]
So does RFK eventually drop out or do you think he see's this through?  Apparently he pulls more votes from Trump than Harris. That's sure not going to help anything.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:45:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

The Machine could run a number of (in)famous posters in GD, you know who you are, and have a better chance of winning than the Cock Sucking Whore.
View Quote

Well, I'm not as confident in the system as you. But I hope this is true.
We are dealing in neo- Marxists at top levels in all of the institutions.

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:51:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

https://uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/giphy-3.gif

https://followingfulfillment.com/wp-content/QA/JOSEPH-STALIN-QUOTES/joseph-stalin-quotes-those-who-vote-decide-nothing-those-who-count-the-vote-decide-everything.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/giphy-3.gif

https://followingfulfillment.com/wp-content/QA/JOSEPH-STALIN-QUOTES/joseph-stalin-quotes-those-who-vote-decide-nothing-those-who-count-the-vote-decide-everything.jpg

I agree.  We could include in The Machine Democrat county clerks and/or Democrat secretaries of state who fail to clean up voter rolls, send out unsolicited and unaccountable mail-in ballots, and then collect and count the aforementioned illegal ballots.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 2:00:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Act Blue
Share Blue
Marc Elias
The Democrat Party
The Federal Workforce
The Chamber of Commerce

View Quote

Cumalla is not good at putting on a poker face while she's losing.  She's like a guilty dog that knows he pooped in the living room after you confront him.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 2:02:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

The Democrat Machine can apparently also make a FULL BLOWN Assassination attempt, and then shrug it off when it fails.  

If this attempt had been on Putin, the conspirators would already be hanging by piano wire attached to meat hooks.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 2:04:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Vance may amuse us here, but the dude is poison with Suburban Females.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 2:13:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
More than 160,000 people join white women for Kamala Harris Zoom call

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/more-than-160000-people-join-white-women-kamala-harris-zoom-call-2024-07-26/

View Quote

Beep, click, boop, beep.. beep.... I'm with her!...  Click, whirrrrr, boop, beep, beep...
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:28:35 PM EDT
[#25]
I didn't think she had a shot. She isn't particularly progressive. She got eviscerated on her record during the previous primary. People genarally don't seem to like her although not to the extent of Clinton. Trump is coming off an assination attempt where he looked like a total badass.

That was until the donations started rolling in. From what I read Trump was ahead of Biden in campaign funds before the transition. Trump had just over and Biden was a just under $100m. After the transition the Harris campaign raised $100m in just two days! Money wins elections. I don't care what any polls are saying right now if she maintains the gap in funding she will likely win. Add to that all of the misogyny coming from the right that will do nothing to energize their base but will bring out independent women to vote for her and Trump making fun of her for laughing and her likability is going up. Laughing? How is that a weakness? If anything it highlights the fact that Trump never laughs. Sure, he says funny shit all the time but have you ever heard him laugh? He is making himself look less personable. Of course he can still win but this is a bad start IMO.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:05:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Not worried about Kamala.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:14:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:28:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Seriously bro... Hear me out. Look at this chart bro... She's a phenom bro... Simple as that... I don't like it any more than you bro.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:26:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Harris will win unless she picks a liberal for a VP. She is more liberal than Joe. She will cede the middle if she picks a liberal. Where's the rumor of her picking the lesbian running mate?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:30:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:00:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The lack of enthusiasm this year locally for both sides is a huge change from previous elections.  

In 2016 there were Trump bumper stickers, caps, signs and flags in yards and a large Trump boat parade on the lake. In 2020 there was a lot less of those things around but Trump still won locally and state wide and I have no doubt he will this time as well.

But so far I've seen exactly one Trump flag on a Harley trike and one Biden sticker on a transplants car. Nothing about Kamala yet but I doubt the tiny local Democrat office has received any yet either.

Hopefully things are better elsewhere or this is going to be a low voter turnout election.

View Quote

not sure I agree.. Ive seen a trump Bumpersticker and flag in Minneapolis.. something I've never seen before..

But we need to keep the pressure on and beat these commies.. Dont let up. Keep encouraging people to vote
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:06:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
This is the most poorly done propaganda astroturfing I’ve ever seen in my life.

I’m really sad at how bad our propagandists have become at this.
View Quote

They are lazy and they began to actually believe the propaganda their allies in the media were offering.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:08:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Seriously bro... Hear me out. Look at this chart bro... She's a phenom bro... Simple as that... I don't like it any more than you bro.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/309598/SNAG-0098_png-3277730.JPG
View Quote

Kind of looks like the hockey stick of vote totals at 3am in Pennsylvania.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:08:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
There is no way she wins an honest election.
View Quote

You underestimate how dumb your fellow Americans are.

Eta, lol page 12, quoting page 1 comments. Whoops
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:18:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:34:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:36:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:44:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Well I'll be damned
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The bots are working hard on Reddit.

check out this totally true story

"Honestly. Trump should be TERRIFIED.

I was over at my dads house today helping with some household chores. He lives in a very rural area of a very red state. At the end of the work we went to one of the nearby country bars. It's the kind of place that farmers, truckers, legit cowboy boot wearers and the working class go to unwind with a cold one.

Vice President Harris was on the TV and the local gun store owner said to his auto mechanic (friends since high school),

"You know what? She ain't so bad. The economy is recovering, nobody's rioting, and we're standing up on the world stage again. Can't believe I'm saying this but Ol' Oakland Kam's got my vote this year."

I looked around and all I saw were heads nodding in agreement. I heard a few calls of "Yes sir" and "Damn Straight" from the men around me. Even saw the lonely ball cap wearing farmer in the corner raise his drink with a nod."

Well I'll be damned

Seems legit

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:51:40 PM EDT
[#39]
The tricky thing for Kamala is, she needs to pick a VP before they can run off those fake ballets….they are running out of time.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:18:26 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Vance may amuse us here, but the dude is poison with Suburban Females.
View Quote

Yeah it’s a huge miscalculation, especially all the sex jokes about Kamala.  

Some random chick just became a millionaire over night because of how she described her nob slobbering skills.

If Kamala came out tomorrow saying how she Hawk Tuahed all over Willie Brown’s dick, she’d win the election.  That’s just where we’re at as a society.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:38:19 AM EDT
[#41]
screw that trash
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:54:12 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 2:15:57 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I remain hopeful, but every time I go out in public I'm reminded how epically fucking stupid people are.
View Quote

@FR8D4WG

This times 1 million, every fucking retard over 18 can vote.

That’s scary.  That’s even scarier in the thread where the dude claims he saw a demon.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 2:20:22 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Complete and utter nonsense. The majority of Americans lean right and are right of center. That's just a fact and proven by countless polls and studies. Your own inability to see past the media brainwashing is actually sad to see.
View Quote

Oh yeah? Then how did the fucking potato get in? How did Bill Clinton get in? How did Obama get in and Jimmy Carter and any other fucking retard?
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 2:47:53 AM EDT
[#45]
Why did she drop out onmf the presidential race for 2020. What you'll come to find out is she is more unlikeable than Trump.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 3:16:28 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Yeah it’s a huge miscalculation, especially all the sex jokes about Kamala.  

Some random chick just became a millionaire over night because of how she described her nob slobbering skills.

If Kamala came out tomorrow saying how she Hawk Tuahed all over Willie Brown’s dick, she’d win the election.  That’s just where we’re at as a society.
View Quote

The worst part is he undeniably ties the ticket to Kevin Roberts, Leonard Leo and Opus Dei. Denying involvement with Project 2025 and then appointing an outspoken proponent of it was a terrible strategy that could only have happened if he thought he had it in the bag against Biden.

The Dems are going to have a field day running a woman against this ticket post-Dobbs, and the right is going to play right into their hands as usual.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 3:18:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Prepare your anuses for President Kamala, boys. The shit’s sure piling up and fast.

Fair elections are a thing of the past.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 3:21:41 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
There is no way she wins an honest election.
View Quote

I live in a lefty state (more like one big county decides elections), and I’m hard pressed to find anyone enthusiastic about her.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 4:52:02 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
More than 160,000 people join white women for Kamala Harris Zoom call

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/more-than-160000-people-join-white-women-kamala-harris-zoom-call-2024-07-26/

View Quote

White women, especially those under about 50, are a greater threat to our republic than China, Russia or Islam.  They vote entirely on their feelings.  Facts and reality mean nothing to them.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 5:34:41 AM EDT
[#50]
Haley warned that Trump would have trouble defeating a younger candidate and that Biden would drop out.

The only good news is that Harris isn't a very strong candidate. The issue is neither is Trump .

So it's a close race now
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top