Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2022 11:45:33 AM EDT
Biden's fentanyl

Careful on Halloween
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 11:46:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 11:48:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Kids don't know how good they've got it these days.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 11:53:07 AM EDT
[#3]
The media will say it's targeted at children.  LOL!  They're so stupid...
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 11:53:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Every year, all these warnings about drug addicts giving away their drugs to kids on Halloween.

Every year, we never hear of a single incident of it actually happening.

Link Posted: 9/27/2022 11:56:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Assuming this is coming up over the Mexican border there's enough right there to charge every democrat in America as an accomplice to distribute narcotics. I mean every democrat from the pantload in chief , members of congress federal judges, state governors and legislators, assistant to the chief dog catcher and anyone who's voted "D" for those offices in the last 20 years.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 11:56:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Every year, all these warnings about drug addicts giving away their drugs to kids on Halloween.

View Quote

Only a complete moron would believe that drug dealers give away drugs.  ESPECIALLY to children.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 11:56:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

It was really crammed into my head in elementary school. This was in the early 90’s. Razor blades in candy bars! Poison! The horror lol

Doing as was pounded into my head at school, I took my candy haul over to my dad and asked him to check it for me. He just kinda glanced in the bag and said he was sure it’s fine lol
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 11:57:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Only a complete moron would believe that drug dealers give away drugs.  ESPECIALLY to children.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/27/2022 11:57:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Stupid.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 11:58:01 AM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 9/27/2022 11:58:09 AM EDT
[#11]
I’ve spent all 53 of my halloweens hoping to hit the holy grail of pot needle laced candy and cocaine fun dip pouches.

53 repeat failures.

But look at the news.  Winners everywhere!  Everyone gets edibles and cocaine fundip but I never get  anything but Reese’s, smarties, and dum dums.

WHAT THE FUCK
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:05:40 PM EDT
[#12]
As a kid had a neighbor friend, his dad would pour out the halloween haul onto the big dining room table to inspect it piece by piece.
When the hospital started offering to xray the candy haul he was first in line.

buddy and me were out later one year because of a game, so we got to a house that had run out of candy.  They offered us apples instead.
We refused but the nice old lady insisted.  So we took the apples and as soon as we got off the porch we chucked them into her bushes.

Walking home we talked about it and decided the apples probably would have been alright. We weren't sure if we should feel bad for wasting the apples, for distrusting a neighbor, or should we have taken them to his dad to check out.  His dad probably would have thrown the apple out as soon as he saw it.  He didn't let us keep any candy that had even a hint of a distressed wrapper or box.

Nice world we've passed along through the generations.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:29:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Dude, if there was a 1% chance a fucking skittles bag was filled with fentynal EVERY bag of skittles would be stolen countrywide.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:31:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Chyna
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:33:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Drug dealers do give away drugs.  They gave away some crack to get you hooked.  Then you were a customer or slave for life
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:33:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Chyna
View Quote

Not any more.  China was mail order.  Cartels own the border.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:34:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Drug dealers do give away drugs.  They gave away some crack to get you hooked.  Then you were a customer or slave for life
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bull. Shit.

ETA: There is and always will be an unlimited market for any drugs.  Dealers can always sell more than they can get.  They don't need to look for customers, and they damn sure don't give away shit for free.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:41:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:42:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:43:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

This, drug dealers/ users don’t give away their drugs
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:47:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

IDK man.  All those LSD laced Cracker Jack water color tats sure did a number on me when I was five.  Still back flashing.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:57:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

IDK man.  All those LSD laced Cracker Jack water color tats sure did a number on me when I was five.  Still back flashing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 1:41:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Sorry, I'm already dead from overdosing on the LSD people used to squirt on payphone keypads back in the late 80s.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 1:43:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
I mean if there is one defining characteristic of addicts, it's a burning desire to give away the thing they're addicted to.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 1:46:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
As a kid had a neighbor friend, his dad would pour out the halloween haul onto the big dining room table to inspect it piece by piece.
When the hospital started offering to xray the candy haul he was first in line.

buddy and me were out later one year because of a game, so we got to a house that had run out of candy.  They offered us apples instead.
We refused but the nice old lady insisted.  So we took the apples and as soon as we got off the porch we chucked them into her bushes.

Walking home we talked about it and decided the apples probably would have been alright. We weren't sure if we should feel bad for wasting the apples, for distrusting a neighbor, or should we have taken them to his dad to check out.  His dad probably would have thrown the apple out as soon as he saw it.  He didn't let us keep any candy that had even a hint of a distressed wrapper or box.

Nice world we've passed along through the generations.
View Quote
The world isn't the problem, it's what paranoid lunatics like your neighbor's dad have done to the world.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 1:49:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

It was really crammed into my head in elementary school. This was in the early 90’s. Razor blades in candy bars! Poison! The horror lol

Doing as was pounded into my head at school, I took my candy haul over to my dad and asked him to check it for me. He just kinda glanced in the bag and said he was sure it’s fine lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll never forget essentially being told there were drug dealers hanging out in parking lots with temporary tattoos wrapped in tinfoil that were soaked in drugs so I would get addicted and come back for more. I think they even claimed it was LSD.

I think the just say no campaign would have been a lot more successful if it wasn't for all the lies. Kids knew it was all bullshit.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 1:50:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Bull. Shit.

ETA: There is and always will be an unlimited market for any drugs.  Dealers can always sell more than they can get.  They don't need to look for customers, and they damn sure don't give away shit for free.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bull. Shit.

Are you telling me "The Wire" isn't a documentary?

They'd show giving away "testers" of crack for free in the morning.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 1:56:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bull. Shit.

From the documentaries I've seen, dealers know a couple addicts they use as testers to spread the word. They aren't getting people addicted, they're using addicts.

The point someone was making was there's no need to create addicts. There is already more demand than they can keep up with.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 2:32:23 PM EDT
[#30]

Thank god you've pointed this out. Those blue things look exactly like Skittles!
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 3:11:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

How do you think they get them hooked?  Free sample of high quality, tgen
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 3:30:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Proof the warnings work! I also bang two sticks together to keep lions away. Haven't seen one yet.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 3:33:21 PM EDT
[#33]
I love these threads every year.

Link Posted: 9/27/2022 3:33:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 3:34:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 3:39:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Which house has the cocaine pixy stix?

Just asking so I know which one to definitely avoid.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 3:59:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

The best trolling is the kind where you're not sure if it's trolling or not.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 3:59:19 PM EDT
[#39]
I'm giving away surplus'ed military hard cases this year. Gonna tell parents to check them for M16s first.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 4:00:48 PM EDT
[#40]
When I was little, I remember those homemade popcorn balls.

Sticky karo syrup, stale popcorn, unpopped kernels, all wadded in a ball wrapped with wax paper.

Were hard as a rock, would stick to your teeth, get hulls crammed in your gums.

I was a kid, I didn't know any better, I ate them all up.

Link Posted: 9/27/2022 4:05:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 4:05:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 4:06:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I'm giving away surplus'ed military hard cases this year. Gonna tell parents to check them for M16s first.
View Quote
Welp, my kids will be going to get candy at y'all's.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 4:16:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I love these threads every year.

https://i.redd.it/ss5j9x4ajzv31.png
View Quote

Misinformation!!!  

That's a Tootsie Pop. NOT a Blow Pop.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 4:17:38 PM EDT
[#45]
I've never found the house handing out free drugs

Sounds like bored housewife shit.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 4:18:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Which house has the cocaine pixy stix?

Just asking so I know which one to definitely avoid.
View Quote

You can tell which ones have cocaine by the smell.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 4:24:39 PM EDT
[#47]
O.M.G!

I need moor
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 7:01:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not only that, but the only example of it ever happening was someone doing it to their own family and trying to blame it on "Halloween candy."

This whole marketing thing is beyond stupid. Drugs sell themselves, it's not needed. No dealer ever gave anything away for free, there's simply no need. It's hard enough to keep up with demand that pays, let alone giving away freebies.

The coloring is simple. There are different "mixes" going around, stuff like tranq-dope is becoming big. Usually some kind of benzo + opiates. Add into that fentanyl plus other shit, they've got to keep track of the differences somehow. But keep on fear mongering.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 7:11:15 PM EDT
[#49]
The Pixie Stix killer was a real thing in the 70s. The guy poisoned his son for insurance money and gave poisoned candy to several other kids too to hide the crime.  Be careful and destroy any candy that isn't sealed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top