Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 8:02:51 PM EDT
[#1]
It should be legal to use violence in more scenarios.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 8:03:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I would imagine the reason that the emergency vehicles use the left lanes is because you are supposed to move to the right for emergency vehicles.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The fire engine should be on the right shoulder, not stuck up against a concrete barrier with three or four lanes of traffic on the right side of them. But assholes will never change.

I would imagine the reason that the emergency vehicles use the left lanes is because you are supposed to move to the right for emergency vehicles.

In this day and age of retards when you run code, you go wherever the hole is.

Hell many people are so dumb when you pull them over on a traffic stop, instead of going to the shoulder or off-roadway, they will literally just stop right there in the middle of the lane.  Society is fucking dumb.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 8:03:57 PM EDT
[#3]

Maximum irony in this dingleberry's case would be that he arrives home at the next exit and finds his house burned down due to the fire department being delayed for some unknown reason.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 8:05:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Stereotypes exist for a reason.
View Quote

Which one?
BMW driver or the semi truck in the left lane?

Link Posted: 5/10/2022 8:25:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Oh boy we’ve got a live one on our hands.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL9zjygIx8I
View Quote

The second time he would have been talking to Mr. 45 ACP.
Worthless assfucked shistained cocksucking piece of shit excuse for a human being.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 8:34:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
And once again the CoC prevents me from using the "special descriptive terms" I have for the rager.

View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 8:40:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
He got disrespected.
View Quote

This guy get's it.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 8:46:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

This guy get's it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He got disrespected.

This guy get's it.

Yup.  Getting dissed takes precedence over any fire truck-related emergency.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 8:53:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Small dicked little bitch in a BMW
View Quote

You know who asks me for money more than anyone...blacks in BMWs.

Honor culture...lol
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 8:56:31 PM EDT
[#10]
What an interesting display of exquisite culture!!!
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 9:13:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Hell many people are so dumb when you pull them over on a traffic stop, instead of going to the shoulder or off-roadway, they will literally just stop right there in the middle of the lane.  Society is fucking dumb.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The fire engine should be on the right shoulder, not stuck up against a concrete barrier with three or four lanes of traffic on the right side of them. But assholes will never change.

When we went through our EVOC course they warned us about all the stupid things people will do when you’re running code but you won’t really understand until you do it. Our instructors always stressed going slow and paying extreme attention.

As you mentioned it’s great if you get the chance to run on the left and have everyone magically yield to the right but it doesn’t work that way and a cramped highway is all bets off.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 9:17:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Well I would have made a CoC violation.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 9:22:23 PM EDT
[#13]
pretty sure i heard a racial cuss word used
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 9:24:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 9:26:31 PM EDT
[#15]
I have walked in front of my rescue, down the left lane of a highway to move traffic and make sure we cleared.
If there is no place to move you move everyone to the right.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 10:00:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Some people don't like horn honks, some cant believe they are a problem.

Ive been stuck in traffic on surface street with a fire truck behind me blowing his horn for a solid 5 min. I had nowhere to go, no one in front of me would go thru a red light even with no one in oncoming lanes.  I would have gone thru red light if it meant getting out of the way of the fucker blowing his horn. Its not my fault he got in the wrong during rush hour and all downtown lights need to be able to be turned green or red not set on a stupid timer.  

Funny but he wanted in the driveway just ahead of me but he had to get over 3 lanes to the right and people were blocking.

Typical city of Phoenix downtown drivers.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 10:01:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

What's the difference between a BMW and a porcupine???

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Small dicked little bitch in a BMW

What's the difference between a BMW and a porcupine???

With a porcupine the pricks are on the outside.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 10:05:49 PM EDT
[#18]
He got disrespected and the outcome was not surprising.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 12:21:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
He got disrespected and the outcome was not surprising.
View Quote

I wonder what he would have thought if it was his mom's house they were going to.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 1:05:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Low IQ tax user with limited impulse control needed a smack to the forehead with a "hooligan tool". Maybe then he would get over his respect for authority issues and move out of the way.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 1:25:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

If I say anything else imma catch a ban
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 1:32:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Average IQ - 80.  Entitlement?  Off the fucking charts....
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 1:34:44 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
His father should’ve taught him respect
View Quote

LOL - like he knows who the fuck that is.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 1:42:29 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Someone needs to be taken by their dirty ass dreads and have their head slammed in their door a few times.  Dumb ass prick.
View Quote

That is exactly what would have happened if he had done that to a couple of young badass that work for my company.  They have taken care of business on more than one occasion, it was very impressive.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 1:43:55 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Someone needs to be taken by their dirty ass dreads and have their head slammed in their door a few times.  Dumb ass prick.
View Quote

That is exactly what would have happened if he had done that to a couple of young badass that work for my company.  They have taken care of business on more than one occasion, it was very impressive.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 1:49:18 AM EDT
[#26]
F that selfish guy, he needs to yanked out and sense beaten into him so he can get a life lesson that his life doesn't matter more than anyone else's.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 1:50:11 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've seen emergency vehicles on the interstate around Nashville use whichever side the crash they are responding to is on - crash to the left, then they run close to the concrete divider, crash to the right, then they run the right shoulder.  Saves them from getting close to the crash and then having to get across a few lanes of bumper to bumper traffic that is barely moving.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 2:03:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

You know who asks me for money more than anyone...blacks in BMWs.

Honor culture...lol
View Quote

Few years back, there was a bit of a fuss in the Nashville news.  For some time, a paper had been operating solely as an excuse to give beggars a legal way to beg (legal to stand on a corner and sell papers, but illegal to stand on a corner and ask for handouts).  The paper published a new edition each month, and was sold for a dollar, but drivers were free to pay more for the paper if they wanted to.  

The fuss was because somebody discovered that one particular ragged looking bum was parking his nice car a little distance away from his street corner, so that people wouldn't realize that this homeless looking person was driving a car that was probably more expensive than the car they were driving.  When a reporter talked to someone at the paper, they were aware of the situation and said the man was one of their success stories - he was homeless when he started selling papers, but by the time the reporter started asking questions, the man had made enough money selling their papers to not only get an apartment of his own, but had also bought his "dream car".

The homeless looking guy (who was definitely no longer homeless) happened to be black, and his "dream car" was a BMW.

Professional beggar, and couldn't understand why the reporter was asking the questions he was asking (when the reporter talked to the guy on his corner), because he "worked hard for that money", going to that corner every day.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 2:03:49 AM EDT
[#29]
Dey wuz kangz!
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 2:04:51 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 2:08:59 AM EDT
[#31]
I'm sure they have a reason but, I have no idea why the big red truck was running in the number 1 against a jersey barrier.

I'll push people left from the breakdown lane and cut over into that number 1 and then close number 2 as well (in this situation with no left shoulder), if I that's where I need to go.

That being said, the fuckers made a hole for that engineer...
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 2:12:11 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:Hell many people are so dumb when you pull them over on a traffic stop, instead of going to the shoulder or off-roadway, they will literally just stop right there in the middle of the lane.
View Quote

After seeing some of the retarded places a cruiser will stop to ticket a motorist, I can't say that I blame them.

In the world of modern traffic enforcement, there's plenty of stupid to go around.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 2:13:07 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I've seen emergency vehicles on the interstate around Nashville use whichever side the crash they are responding to is on - crash to the left, then they run close to the concrete divider, crash to the right, then they run the right shoulder.  Saves them from getting close to the crash and then having to get across a few lanes of bumper to bumper traffic that is barely moving.
View Quote

Vehicles are able to compress, disregarding physics, when the seat is just standing on the Q. Getting across is no trouble at all  
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 2:33:02 AM EDT
[#34]
No Honky jokes yet?

GD I am disappoint.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 2:55:33 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
pretty sure i heard a racial cuss word used
View Quote

Yep.. pretty sure the man of color called (what i assume to be a white guy) The N word... So let me see if i get this straight.. First that word is an insult to POC.. then ONLY POC can use it with OTHER POCs as some kind of term of indearment??... but NOW they can use that same word on white people, but if anyone not of color DARE even pretend to think of the word its them/us who are the racists??

Sooo he's a democrat.. gotcha. Didnt think they existed in texas :)
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 2:56:37 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Within the first week of driving emergency vehicles I learned to pick the path of least resistance. Left, right, down the middle, or into oncoming traffic. A decent emergency vehicle driver can and will signal/prompt other drivers want they want them to do and give them a chance to complete it before screaming up on them with dual sirens ripping and the new LT. in the passenger seat finger banging the siren box like it is prom night. Apparatus in the video showed proper restraint in application of the sirens.

And occasionally, like in the video, you have a situation where there isn't anywhere for people to go because of concrete wall, ditch, or Jamal throwing a temper tantrum. Don't be like Jamal.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 3:04:48 AM EDT
[#37]
Emergency vehicle reparations
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 3:08:30 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

And are match-grade accurate over 90% of the time.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 3:18:40 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
A friend that works on heavy equipment had a guy lose his shit on him for no reason, got out of his car, climbed up on to his service truck beating on the windows telling him to get out of the truck..my buddy obliged him.  Only one punch thrown and the guy got sleepy. He said the biggest problem was he wasn't sure what the protocol was in dealing with the now unconscious motorist. So he did the reasonable thing and  left him snoring in the middle of the turn lane, climbed back in his truck and drove off.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 3:31:36 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

The Bell Curve book. A good read.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 3:40:38 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

The second time he would have been talking to Mr. 45 ACP.
Worthless assfucked shistained cocksucking piece of shit excuse for a human being.
View Quote

I approve
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 4:23:44 AM EDT
[#42]
Polite firetruck

Fire truck - Dame Da Ne (Baka Mitai)
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 7:36:10 AM EDT
[#43]
12.9%er, it's to be expected.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 7:39:30 AM EDT
[#44]
Once saw a captain take a guys keys and launch em.

Link Posted: 5/11/2022 4:43:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Once saw a captain take a guys keys and launch em.

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/11/2022 4:55:22 PM EDT
[#46]
          That looks to be a member of the 5% I heard about.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 4:58:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Of course that punk stayed in the lane, as opposed to yielding to an emergency vehicle.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top