BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:40:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Procat:
Interesting recap on Q1 earnings. Definitely has a bullish slant but Amit's content is good if you are into the stocks he covers. He's the one who interviewed Vlad from Robinhood that I posted in the "what stocks are you buying" thread.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaG7sl7_oJk
View Quote
Amit is a good kid - so is his Italian friend Arny (whom I know personally). Good younger folks who follow this stock daily

The issue is - will Palantir become what Karp and these guys say it will? Will AI rule the IT world and will Palantir leverage its position of 20 years of knowledge in LLMs to conquer it - (currently Karp says they're "monopolists" who completely dominate the market - he says that any other company is essentially shit compared to them).

I think no one can answer this - no one knows.
We can only wait, follow the events and discover it for ourselves.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:53:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Arny Trezzi’s analysis is top notch
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 7:03:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Thinking out loud here but there might be a good swing trade opportunity here in the next few weeks.  Next month the S&P 500 rebalances and with Palantir being technically eligible it should pump before the announcement which should be after the close on Friday June 7th. (It pumped last time)

In the meantime the stock may have support in the form of share buybacks. We recently learned that they bought $9M back in Q1 and it was reported that they bought 500k shares. That averages to $18 which means the bulk had to have been bought before they reported Q4 earnings cause it went over $20 then and hasn’t dipped below that since. They still have $991,000,000 authorized to buy stock which at sub $20 would be 50M +/- shares.  

*not financial advice*

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:16:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Thinking out loud here but there might be a good swing trade opportunity here in the next few weeks.  Next month the S&P 500 rebalances and with Palantir being technically eligible it should pump before the announcement which should be after the close on Friday June 7th. (It pumped last time)

In the meantime the stock may have support in the form of share buybacks. We recently learned that they bought $9M back in Q1 and it was reported that they bought 500k shares. That averages to $18 which means the bulk had to have been bought before they reported Q4 earnings cause it went over $20 then and hasn't dipped below that since. They still have $991,000,000 authorized to buy stock which at sub $20 would be 50M +/- shares.  

*not financial advice*

View Quote
Very nice and informative from you - appreciate it much.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:36:55 PM EDT
[#5]
YouTube content creators Arny Trezzi and Amit Kukreja got to interview Palantir CTO Shyam Sankar at a recent AI expo. Shyam touched on some interesting stuff including the Fed Start program which was kind of overshadowed by the AIP boot camps in terms of coverage.  Interview with Shyam starts around the 50 minute mark.
NEW PALANTIR SHYAM SANKAR PODCAST, JEROME POWELL SPEAKS ON INFLATION, GME CONTINUES | MARKET CLOSE

Link Posted: 5/15/2024 9:52:58 AM EDT
[#6]
YouTube content creators Arny Trezzi and Amit Kukreja got to interview Palantir CTO Shyam Sankar at a recent AI expo. Shyam touched on some interesting stuff including the Fed Start program which was kind of overshadowed by the AIP boot camps in terms of coverage.  Interview with Shyam starts around the 50 minute mark.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMNHo99pxdk

View Quote
Seen it yesterday, thanks for posting it here - I had spoken with Arny about this interview days ago (I AM Italian from Italy, born here, grew up there, moved back here 15 years ago).
So it is relatively easy for me to interface with Arny (also because I do have an IT past, college degree and industry experience etc.)

Great delivery from both Arny AND Amit - it's a good duo. Arny needs to become more fluent in English (I told him "enunciation, enunciation, enunciation!")

But I digress - the CONTENT is good and thanks again for posting it here!

PS I told Arny about you - it's appreciated.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 12:57:45 PM EDT
[#7]
@Solo_
Thanks
I don’t use Twitter but it’s my understanding that most of Arny’s content starts there. If someone wants to post a link to his account (and Amit's for that matter) they would be good to follow for anyone interested in Palantir.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 2:25:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Solo_] [#8]
@Solo_
Thanks
I don't use Twitter but it's my understanding that most of Arny's content starts there. If someone wants to post a link to his account (and Amit's for that matter) they would be good to follow for anyone interested in Palantir.
View Quote
I didn't use to use Twitter either, I had to start when Trump was banned from it.
I lost 16 accounts from that day, simply for being a conservative.

That being said, I still have a modest access to "X" and these are Amit's account

... and Arny's

I believe they may have both started on Youtube, that expanded onto Twitter - which is naturally a more immediate platform.

Link Posted: 5/18/2024 8:35:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Guardian hit piece on Palantir and the recent AI Expo.
Article

Actually has some interesting info on the expo if you can get past the author’s bleeding heart. The real irony is that CEO Alex Karp has stated repeatedly that his goal is to build products so good that the competition decides not to compete. In terms of their warfare products, the author’s shock and horror would suggest that the goal is being achieved.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top