Posted: 5/6/2019 12:01:39 PM EDT
SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME Trailer #2 (2019) Marvel Movie
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 12:02:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 12:02:57 PM EDT
[#2]
You mean things like

SPIDER MAN COMES BACK FROM BEING DUSTED ?
(and everyone else as well)

(haven't watched the trailer yet.)
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 12:07:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You mean things like

SPIDER MAN COMES BACK FROM BEING DUSTED ?
(and everyone else as well)

(haven't watched the trailer yet.)
View Quote
Since everyone that turned to dust still have MCU contracts it's not to hard to figure out.
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 12:10:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks fun as heck!
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 12:12:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Oh, you're talking about 2:30

Oh
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 12:14:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Looks fun as heck!
View Quote
Yeah, I'd thought I was done with the MCU after Endgame but that looks pretty good.
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 12:19:16 PM EDT
[#7]
ya know... in my opinion, if someone is gonna be a "OMG SPOILERS! WHY DID YOU RUIN IT FOR ME?!" guy, they really need to go see the movie opening weekend, or at max, first full week.  after that, the whole "OMG SPOILERS!" thing gets kinda stupid.
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 12:23:18 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm done with Marvel.
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 12:32:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm done with Marvel.
View Quote
I'm probably done...AFTER Far from Home.  Not that I hate them, I loved Endgame.  But it feels like enough.  Far from Home is just the epilogue and I'll watch it.
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 12:39:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'm probably done...AFTER Far from Home.  Not that I hate them, I loved Endgame.  But it feels like enough.  Far from Home is just the epilogue and I'll watch it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm done with Marvel.
Same here....... I am somewhat glad that they did Mysterio correctly instead of
some abortion like Electro in the prior movies
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 12:42:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm done with Marvel.
I haven't seen Endgame yet, but after that, no more. I'm superheroed out.
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 12:43:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
I’ll catch it when it comes to Home video.
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 12:50:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 12:58:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 6:53:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Hell yes.

as far as Spider-Man actors go I really disliked Tobey Mcquire. Andrew Garfield I felt was pretty good but Tom Holland just has the super awkwardness, dorky teen thing down that goes with the character.

Andrew Garfield was too charismatic in the movies I think. Spider-Man as a spaz is fun.
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 7:01:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Looks lame. I have no interest in this silliness.
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 7:03:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Click To View Spoiler
View Quote
If it is true.
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 8:07:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Hell yes.

as far as Spider-Man actors go I really disliked Tobey Mcquire. Andrew Garfield I felt was pretty good but Tom Holland just has the super awkwardness, dorky teen thing down that goes with the character.

Andrew Garfield was too charismatic in the movies I think. Spider-Man as a spaz is fun.
View Quote
I agree, though I thought Tobey did a decent job. It was more the campy scripts and direction Sam Raimi gave him that made those difficult to watch.

Garfield did well enough but Holland is a perfect Spidey. Marvel really found it’s niche putting Spider Man in the Young Adult movie category as opposed to trying to make it a more adult story.
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 9:51:12 PM EDT
[#19]
What I want to know is this, and maybe the movie will explain it all, but Peter Parker/Spiderman was a sophmore in Spiderman Homecoming which transpired before the events of Avengers: End Game, and assuming he was still a high school sophmore during the events of End Game...

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 5/7/2019 9:16:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
What I want to know is this, and maybe the movie will explain it all, but Peter Parker/Spiderman was a sophmore in Spiderman Homecoming which transpired before the events of Avengers: End Game, and assuming he was still a high school sophmore during the events of End Game...

Click To View Spoiler
View Quote
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 5/7/2019 9:31:27 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Looks lame. I have no interest in this silliness.
View Quote
Noted.  We will put you in the "not interested" category and you can go your way and not darken the door of this thread anymore.
Link Posted: 5/7/2019 9:35:19 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
It actually looks halfway decent. I'll be going if the kids want to see it.
View Quote
If John Hughes has to direct a superhero movie it would have been homecoming
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 7:08:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Well, Spiderman will have yet another nemesis soon....................Jared Leto is playing Morbius the Living Vampire
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top