Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 16
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 4:48:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Most people approve of that, I don't care, but if we go to war I like to see how many of you will go and fight, not that many I'm sure.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 4:49:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Firing Squad.

The people saying he should resign are wrong.  That let's him get away with it.

His resignation should be refused.  He should be tried for Treason by a Military Tribunal on 24/7 TV.
View Quote

Let me guess, his own dick balls deep in his own mouth hannity?
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 4:51:41 PM EDT
[#3]
As noted, he's only a single part of the problem.

All those career-minded cockmavens who didn't immediately go public with this are a irrefutable sign of a systemic problem. Drawing and quartering Milley should happen, but it should also happen to a lot of flag officers, or nothing will change.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 4:52:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks like Milley is going under the bus for the Afghanistan fiasco.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 4:54:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
As noted, he's only a single part of the problem.

All those career-minded cockmavens who didn't immediately go public with this are a irrefutable sign of a systemic problem. Drawing and quartering Milley should happen, but it should also happen to a lot of flag officers, or nothing will change.
View Quote

Exactly. No honor in any of them. Every single person that knew violated their oath.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 4:56:23 PM EDT
[#6]
I'd be willing to bet China has video of him fucking little boys.

Looks like a pedo.

Link Posted: 9/14/2021 4:57:31 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm almost impressed.  Biden wanted Afghanistan out of the news cycle.  Now, we've got a constitutionally-questionable enforcement of vaccines by OSHA, Secretary of State Blinken sounding like an idiot during testimony, and the current Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff allegedly going rogue.  Yeah, things are going great...
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 4:59:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 5:00:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
100% treason

Why do we still follow the laws of the land??

No one in power seems to give 2 shits about the law.
View Quote

This, that’s treason
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 5:01:44 PM EDT
[#10]
What a CUCK
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 5:03:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

This, that’s treason
View Quote

did he attempt to wage war on the US?
did he give material aid to the enemy?
an actual declared enemy not our idea of who the enemy is?

a coup maybe, treason not unless he actually did warn them of an attack.

I don't approve of what he did and I am sure there are military regs or whatever that cover what he did but it doesn't really fit the definition of treason.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 5:04:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Treasonous POS, the rest is COC in Minecraft
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 5:06:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Looks like Milley is going under the bus for the Afghanistan fiasco.
View Quote

Yep. He will either get fired or will resign. I figured they would put the blame on him and this story just adds fuel to the fire.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 5:07:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
If he coordinated this with Nancy Pelosi that means their plan was to take Trump/Pence out and install Pelosi as president till Joe Biden could be sworn in.

Shouldn't someone in the military command relieve Milley of duty and arrest him?
View Quote

He acted at the behest of the elite, there is no one to arrest him in the current situation.  

Link Posted: 9/14/2021 5:09:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Treasonous POS, the rest is COC in Minecraft
View Quote

What’s your Minecraft dogs name?

There ya go.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 5:09:59 PM EDT
[#16]
So China could've nuked us and nothing would have been done?  

Fantastic job General.

He and his subordinates who knew about this should be court martialed.  If found guilty the penalty should be death by firing squad.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 5:12:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Not defending milley but those two are prolific Trump haters and yet you guys will just buy what ever it is theyre selling because it plays directly into your confirmation bias.

View Quote

He's in your chain of command.

What are you doing to fix this situation from the inside?

Or are you just gonna keep spending your days trolling Arfcom about how dumb we are for bitching about military purges and coups?
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 5:12:43 PM EDT
[#18]
As long as bad people get away with doing bad things, they will continue. Milley, Fauci, etc. People that do bad things need to start getting hauled off in cuffs to prisons, and not nice ones.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 5:13:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Something not mentioned yet about this, that I remember from 1-6.... Lets not forget the queen cunt nancy pelosi.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/08/politics/house-speaker-joint-chiefs-milley/index.html

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi told House Democrats in a letter on Friday that she spoke with the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley to discuss President Donald Trump and the nuclear codes, as Democrats call for the President to be removed from office after a violent pro-Trump mob stormed the Capitol.
"This morning, I spoke to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley to discuss available precautions for preventing an unstable president from initiating military hostilities or accessing the launch codes and ordering a nuclear strike," Pelosi wrote in a letter. "The situation of this unhinged President could not be more dangerous, and we must do everything that we can to protect the American people from his unbalanced assault on our country and our democracy."

Dont forget the "Read More"

How a pro-Trump mob besieged the Capitol
   Trump pressured Pence to engineer a coup, then put the VP in danger, source says

After speaking with Milley Friday, Pelosi told her caucus that she has gotten assurances there are safeguards in place in the event Trump wants to launch a nuclear weapon, according to multiple sources on a caucus call.

"Speaker Pelosi initiated a call with the Chairman. He answered her questions regarding the process of nuclear command authority," Colonel Dave Butler said in a statement.

Link Posted: 9/14/2021 5:14:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

did he attempt to wage war on the US? No.
did he give material aid to the enemy? Yes.
an actual declared enemy not our idea of who the enemy is? Yes. China has been described by even the Biden administration as a hostile country. It works.

I don't approve of what he did and I am sure there are military regs or whatever that cover what he did but it doesn't really fit the definition of treason.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This, that’s treason

an actual declared enemy not our idea of who the enemy is? Yes. China has been described by even the Biden administration as a hostile country. It works.

Link Posted: 9/14/2021 5:15:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Is this a victory lap type of thing ?  ,    their goal is to get someone so pissed off that they make a move on .gov ,   won't take much , they'll lie anyway.  The retaliation will be massive against a supposed widespread plot to overthrow the TPTB.   We'll see who escapes the roundup.
View Quote

Maybe their plan but it would be a tremendous mistake...on .govs part. I imagine we will find out in the very near future.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 5:17:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Most people approve of that, I don't care, but if we go to war I like to see how many of you will go and fight, not that many I'm sure.
View Quote

Lot of dog tags on this site. Lot of us were on the ground 'fighting' flyboy.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 5:17:50 PM EDT
[#23]
The call was supposedly "secret".

I wonder what the odds are someone recorded and would let the call loose to the public.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 5:18:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This, that’s treason

That's the same sort of histrionics we chastise the left for.

I know we dont really declare war anymore but thats where treason would apply not in this cold 5th gen warfare thing we have now
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 5:21:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Treason
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 5:23:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
How does one call China with that information?  I’d like that number so I can prank call the shit out of them.
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 5:24:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This, that’s treason

Giving aid to the enemy is treason wether acted upon or insuated. Dont let anyone convince you otherwise. The guys at the top didn't join to win wars, they joined for cushy government jobs and that sweet pension.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 5:25:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Did he do it?  Or did he just say he was going to do it, to keep china from getting too itchy a trigger finger?  I mean, if he knows we're not going to attack them and says he'll tell them if we're about to, then it's a lot more keeping the peace than divulging secret information to an enemy.
View Quote

It's not within the scope of his authority to conduct foreign policy.  His job isn't keeping the peace with a foreign power, that's the job of the President through the State Department.  If he did this with the intent you describe, he is guilty of sedition.  If he did this in earnest, then he is guilty of treason.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 5:27:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
If you think this fraudulent government and the brass supporting it haven't all been bought off by China, you will continue to be surprised.

The moment you accept reality, all this shit makes perfect sense. ALL of it. Incompetence doesn't skew always in one direction. Intent, however, does.
View Quote

solid post.     i think you're spot on.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 5:27:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 5:27:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Crazy, isn’t it?  Everything is the opposite of what they say.  Trump was a peacemaker and they claim he is a warmonger.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I like how the media twists it to sound like trump was soooo insane he was about to nuke the world at any moment and milley was just doing his duty to save America

Sooooo unstable and insane and ready to launch nukes he had sit downs with a real dictator of north korea and negociated peace deals in the middle east

Crazy, isn’t it?  Everything is the opposite of what they say.  Trump was a peacemaker and they claim he is a warmonger.

It is crazy.  Trump was the only president to not to start any new wars... the establishment stages a coup against him, the people object... and they accuse Trump of being a warmonger, staging coup, and the American public as insurrectionists.  Talk about "Projection"

Uncle Joe has got to GO
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 5:27:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Why would wapo write this, why would Bob Woodward publish this, milley is by all accounts the American communist dream general, woke as hell, anti American. Why destroy him, why now. What's the distraction for...
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 5:29:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Giving aid to the enemy is treason wether acted upon or insuated. Dont let anyone convince you otherwise. The guys at the top didn't join to win wars, they joined for cushy government jobs and that sweet pension.
View Quote

From a logical perspective china is an enemy of the us.
For the purpose of convicting a man of a crime punishable by death they aren't much different than any other country.

If he had called canadas general and told them we arent going to attack them is that treason?

Link Posted: 9/14/2021 5:30:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

It's not within the scope of his authority to conduct foreign policy.  His job isn't keeping the peace with a foreign power, that's the job of the President through the State Department.  If he did this with the intent you describe, he is guilty of sedition.  If he did this in earnest, then he is guilty of treason.
View Quote

Maybe the logan act
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 5:31:06 PM EDT
[#35]
I believe traitors and spy’s are hung.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 5:32:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Why would wapo write this, why would Bob Woodward publish this, milley is by all accounts the American communist dream general, woke as hell, anti American. Why destroy him, why now. What's the distraction for...
View Quote

I posted earlier. They are throwing Milley under the bus for the Afghanistan fiasco.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 5:35:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I believe traitors and spy’s are hung.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 5:36:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Afghanistan distraction?
Maybe Biden & Pelosi are tied into this. Sacrificial cow?
Distraction from OSHA Covid rules?

Definitely smells.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 5:36:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I posted earlier. They are throwing Milley under the bus for the Afghanistan fiasco.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm normal times I'd agree. These times aren't normal and Afghanistan was 2 weeks ago. Except on right wing radio it's a non issue for anyone thanks to the media covering it up.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 5:41:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I'm normal times I'd agree. These times aren't normal and Afghanistan was 2 weeks ago. Except on right wing radio it's a non issue for anyone thanks to the media covering it up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I believe there will be inquiries and closed door testimony in congress, even if it's smoke and mirrors put on by the Dems. Milley will take the fall to protect Biden, DOS and CIA.

Same playbook as Benghazi.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 5:44:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

For the purpose of convicting a man of a crime punishable by death they aren't much different than any other country.

If he had called canadas general and told them we arent going to attack them is that treason?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In the same circumstances yes, don't leave out facts here. Is the current president of the united states and the canadian prime minister currently in a trade war and a multigenerational psyops campain against us where we may actually have to use military force to defend our interests?  

I love how you people try to leave out major circumstances in your pathetic attempt to justify the enemies actions.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 5:46:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

So far, the left is framing it as he acted righteously to prevent a deranged Trump from "going rogue" and initiating global war in order to remain in office after the J6 "insurrection" failed.

They see it as damaging to Trump, whom they still see as a political threat.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 5:47:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I believe there will be inquiries and closed door testimony in congress, even if it's smoke and mirrors put on by the Dems. Milley will take the fall to protect Biden, DOS and CIA.
View Quote

There's one problem with this theory: high level appointees in Democrat administrations are never held accountable for crimes or incompetence.

I'd be very surprised if anything actually came of this, especially if there's a chance that it could track back to Pelosi.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 5:49:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

You mean if we enter another war at the behest of bankers, globalists and the military industrial complex like we did in Iraq and Afghanistan rather than actually fighting the people responsible for 9/11, or how we went to war in Vietnam to protect the interests of rubber manufacturers and other groups?

You mean go to war against yet ANOTHER enemy that our government literally created, armed, and or funded which got out of our control as we played nation builder?

Nah. Fuck all that bro.

Link Posted: 9/14/2021 5:51:22 PM EDT
[#45]
If that's true he shouldn't be alive right now
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 5:53:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 5:53:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

There's one problem with this theory: high level appointees in Democrat administrations are never held accountable for crimes or incompetence.

I'd be very surprised if anything actually came of this, especially if there's a chance that it could track back to Pelosi.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gen. Petraeus would disagree.  Milley is expendable.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 5:55:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Here is how much of a shit show this has become.  I've been out for over 26 years, but tbis are standard little things that should be a problem for Milley before you even get to treason (AD mil guys chime in on what changed:  

Gen Milley:

Had back channel communications with a member of the CCP military regime and did not disclose it when it happened.  This communication involved him in his official capacity.  This is a huge no-no.

He provided information that he would advise the CCP of any surprise attack.  As JCS he appears to have also offered up first strike notifications, in effect making any necessary strike a second strike.  He undermined US response options and readiness postures.

He has had access to volumes of classified material from documents, briefings and read ins, not to mention actual.first hand knowledge of war making plans and capabilities.  Any one contacting an agent a foriegn power (especially a communist chinese military leader) outside of authorized channels to make unauthorized offers of support or information must be considered to be compromised.  Any information he possesses must also be at least initially subject to potential compromise.  

But further he told subordinate officers to run all decisions through him.  There is treason and usurping the national.command authority.  This was done by the senior military advisor to the elected president of the US.  

This is the Chairman of the JCS.  Imagine if some nuke officer from Offutt AFB reached out to a chinese military counterpart and said he didnt trust the presidentband would give them warning of any surprise attack.  He would be relieved and charged with much quickness.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 5:55:43 PM EDT
[#49]
The federal government is rotten to the core. It cannot be fixed.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 5:56:05 PM EDT
[#50]
I believe that's called "Espionage."

Page / 16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top