Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 1:25:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Only the left can defend an entity that has mass gay hangings from cranes and forms organized suicide battalions. Lol.

I’ll give them credit. They know how to do war.

The west worries about how many women are being empowered in military leadership DURING fighting instead of killing the enemy.

Maybe it changes....but I doubt it.
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 1:28:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
US cannot target her due to citizenship?
View Quote
Ask Anwar Al-Awlaki how that worked out for him.

Anwar al-Awlaki
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 1:28:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 1:28:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Well she looks pleasant.
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 1:29:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Well he did give them 130 billion so whats a few citizenships
View Quote
IIRC he let them access 150B or so and added 1.7B in cash.

There are reports that Iran was bribing Western politicians to support the Iran deal, and that they could release the names. The implication seemed to be Euro pols, but also, it seems Kerry, Obama et al were flying around trying to save the deal working behind Trump's back.
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 1:30:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
https://www.dreshare.com/zeinab-soleimani/

Well this site says she's Iranian.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If it's on the internet, it must be true.

Ok, so if it first said she was American, and now it says she's Iranian … I think we can safely assume that she is obviously … Israeli.  It makes perfect sense.  This has to be the work of Mossad.  And the REYN filing on 11/15/19?  All the pieces have now come together.
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 1:31:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That dude is 28?
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 1:39:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The picture says she's so ugly she could make a freight train take a dirt road.
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 1:44:28 PM EDT
[#9]
I sure wish Trump would declassify all those "side deals" we were hearing about on the nuke deal obummer cut with iran.
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 1:46:49 PM EDT
[#10]
FBHO
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 1:48:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Ok, so if it first said she was American, and now it says she's Iranian … I think we can safely assume that she is obviously … Israeli.  It makes perfect sense.  This has to be the work of Mossad.  And the REYN filing on 11/15/19?  All the pieces have now come together.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m convinced. Send a Tweet.
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 1:52:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

And, if there is anyone we can trust, it's some rando Iranian.
View Quote
What does Snopes say?
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 1:54:24 PM EDT
[#13]
She lied on her profile. She is a lesbian if I have ever seen one.
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 1:57:15 PM EDT
[#14]
That's his daughter?  I don't think so.  That's a man, baby!
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 1:57:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

What does Snopes say?
View Quote
Snopes says...Any information found in Snopes is 100% reliable
Hopefully now she's in Iran we can deny her entry back into the USA
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 2:00:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
In Canada it's Moosehead
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 2:24:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
US cannot target her due to citizenship?

A foreign entity can
View Quote
Bullshit.  Obama sent a drone strike against an US born American citizen operating as a terrorist in a foreign nation.  He killed three others as collateral damage.  The precedent has been set.  Weapons free on some Iranian granted US citizenship as part of the Iran nuclear deal.
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 2:27:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Considering he gave them $1.7B in cash, anything is possible.

There is a report Obama warned Iran that Israel was going to kill the guy 5 years ago, and also reports he was effectively given amnesty in the Iran Deal.

Flip side we went through 3 years of the Mueller investigation which was started by a fake document that claimed Trump paid Russian hookers to pee in a bed Obama slept in. Most of the news cycle on CNN and MSNBC was driven by that.
View Quote
Mueller was the director of the FBI that ended the investigation into Iran/Hezbollah drug money financing of terrorism so that it wouldn’t surface during the Iran deal and put the kibosh on it...
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 2:32:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I sure wish Trump would declassify all those "side deals" we were hearing about on the nuke deal obummer cut with iran.
View Quote
If there's one thing I've become very certain of, it's that the government will never "declassify" a single fucking thing of actual interest or high value.

They'll rattle that saber and claim they will, but they just fucking won't.  Ever.  Because secrets are power, and government never returns power to the people voluntarily.
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 2:34:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
That dude is 28?
View Quote
No shit. GD is slipping. That's a man!
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 2:36:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

No shit. GD is slipping. That's a man!
View Quote
Its John Belushi
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 2:57:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 3:05:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Not a looker, guilty not guilty thread
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 3:10:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Word across the sands she has a business called “the camels oasis”.

She puts a sand bag under a camel and gargles it’s balls.

“Weary travelers cross the desert to rejuvenate their camels by visiting the generals daughter. Travelers claim she has the special tongue to reach the camels goooch. Travelers claim the goooch extends 5 miles per bucket of water on their camels, with a happy trot.
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 3:14:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Something to facilitate money laundering or hiding money.

US citizens have access to all kinds if international monetary BS that sanctioned Iranians do not.

Also getting "gifts" from a "fellow American" doesn't have the same stigma as getting it from an Iranian linked to IRGC.
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 3:16:23 PM EDT
[#26]
It's common knowledge Hezbollah has sleeper cells in the US already.  Those aren't just Mexicans crossing that border, yo.
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 3:20:59 PM EDT
[#27]
wtf?
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 3:21:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Red flag her?
View Quote
Well yeah. She threatening fellow Americans with domestic terrorism.
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 3:24:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
She looks like that evil bitch that shot up the California assisted living facility with her husband.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 3:25:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
In Canada it's Moosehead
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In Canada it's Moosehead
LOL.  No telling how many Farsi mofos have died in the wilds of Canada trying to chase down a very unfortunate autocorrect of Mossad.  Damn you Nice job autocorrect!
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 3:25:48 PM EDT
[#31]
As American as apple pie and baseball.
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 3:27:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Citizenship can be revoked.

Kharn
View Quote
In more ways than one.

GRAPHIC FIREFIGHT - Apache Helicopter Spots Insurgents in Iraq
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 3:29:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 3:35:06 PM EDT
[#34]
FBHO had no such power.  With that said, FBHO!
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 3:36:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Dat first post.  Revoke her citizenship and deport her.
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 3:37:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
In more ways than one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oekf9wCR_qM
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Citizenship can be revoked.

Kharn
In more ways than one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oekf9wCR_qM
Good shoot.
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 3:38:29 PM EDT
[#37]
My ethnicity is partly Persian, and I have a lot of family (obviously not radical) that would love to gain American citizenship. This is the first I've heard of anything like what is stated in the OP. I find it very hard to believe...
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 3:38:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 3:41:53 PM EDT
[#39]
OK, maybe it makes sense.

She must be the source of the term "Ugly American".
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 3:43:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Where's the link to the story on CNN?

/sarc
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 3:46:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Iranian General Qassem Soleimani’s 28-year-old daughter is a US Citizen

Zeinab Soleimani is posting threats of suicide attacks following her father’s death.

Qassem Soleimani suicide brigade was formed to avenge the killing of the Iranian terror leader.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ENodOc1U0AAFaee?format=jpg&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ENiTO57XUAIkTL1?format=jpg&name=900x900

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/01/wth-soleimanis-daughter-threatens-death-to-us-soldiers-voice-of-america-says-shes-a-us-citizen/

Obama Granted Citizenship to 2500 Iranians During Nuclear Talks — Including Family Members of Regime Officials

In July 2018 Trump tweeted about Obama granting citizenship to 2,500 Iranians during the nuclear deal negotiations, including to government officials.
But Trump got the information from a top Iranian official as reported by FOX News.

The Obama administration granted citizenship to 2,500 Iranians, including family members of government officials, while negotiating the Iran nuclear deal, a senior cleric and member of parliament has claimed.

Hojjat al-Islam Mojtaba Zolnour, who is chairman of Iran’s parliamentary nuclear committee and a member of its national security and foreign affairs committee, made the allegations during an interview with the country’s Etemad newspaper, cited by the country’s Fars News agency.

He claimed it was done as a favor to senior Iranian officials linked to President Hassan Rouhani, and he alleged the move sparked a competition among Iranian officials over whose children would benefit from the scheme.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/01/flashback-iranian-lawmaker-obama-granted-citizenship-to-2500-iranians-during-nuclear-talks-including-family-members-of-regime-officials/
View Quote
Shit, that means nothing. Obama droned an American Citizen in trashcanistan a few years back and kept a list...probably killed others. If he could do it without ANY repercussion then Trump should do it just because she is an evil little shit who just threatened our entire country. Citizenship REVOKED. BOOM. #SwordHellfire
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 3:55:21 PM EDT
[#42]
it's an old story

for those that think bho wouldn't do something like this....

The State Department isn't issuing specific comment about the story and former Obama administration officials have said the claim is made up.

The report comes after the Senate revealed in June the Obama White House secretly gave the Iranian regime access to the U.S. financial system, a violation of sanctions.

"The Obama administration during the negotiation of the Iran deal misled the American people," Republican Senator Rob Portman said in a statement. "I think they did so because they were desperate to get a deal."
View Quote
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2018/07/02/did-obama-grant-thousands-of-iranians-citizenship-in-exchange-for-iran-deal-n2496600

does anybody think bho would care about the law and not give citizenship to people that could be considered the enemies, after seeing how he sent billions in cash on pallets to them, in the middle of the night?
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 3:59:06 PM EDT
[#43]
The most absurd of 0bama's crimes I've seen yet.  Just how does this serve USA interests?

If it can be granted by EO it can be revoked by EO, until a DNC SJW 9th District Judge rubber stamps an injunction.
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 3:59:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Has Tlaib commented on social media yet?
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 4:03:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Kinda hot
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 4:06:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Since she’s calling for the death of Americans, I guess she’ll just have to commit suicide.
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 5:35:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Red flag her?
View Quote
Ain't that the truth. A person can go on social media making threats that are publicly documented and not be arrested for terroristic threats.  But a law abiding citizen can be accused by ANYONE as a danger to society and arrested without any real proof..
Makes perfect sense
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 5:38:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Well.thats fucky....
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 5:43:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Obama blew up a US citizen via drone.

Dems should have no problem with it. Bring in the Reaper!
View Quote
Blue Oyster Cult - (Don't Fear) The Reaper 1976 [Studio Version]cowbell link in description
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 5:43:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Bonjour!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bonjour!
OMG A MODEL!
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top