BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: Today 6:54:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FlashMan-7k]

Gina Carano ??@ginacarano
UPDATE:

After the Judge DENIED Disneys request to DISMISS my case, Disney requested permission to immediately appeal that decision to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and delay all discovery while that appeal takes place.

Yesterday, October 16th, 2024 we learned that the Judge DENIED Disney’s unusual request.

I am obviously very pleased with the opportunity to keep moving forward with the judicial process and into discovery.

While I wish this was not necessary as it is not my desire to be in this battle in court. I will not shrink away from it because it is hard or uncomfortable.

Again, a huge thanks to ALL of you who have shown me support daily, to my incredible lawyers and to Elon Musk @elonmusk
and the people at @X
for the opportunity in continuing this lawsuit and seeking justice.

Onward. ??

For those who don't know:

Gina was filling a role as an actress for the mandalorian TV series and she got fired for being a conservative - the usual struggle session nonsense - "we don't like your mean tweets, and we don't care if the other actors said worse stuff, they're leftists."

So, Disney corp was trying to pull a legal hail mary to keep their skeletons locked up in the closet. Apparently that got smacked down and now the court case is on and it seems there will be discovery.

This could get gooooood.

Link Posted: Today 6:55:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Gina Carano BEATS Disney AGAIN In Court | Gina Carano v Disney Lawsuit UPDATE
Link Posted: Today 6:56:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: Today 6:57:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I filed a Friend of the Court brief that Gina has to sit on my face after a workout.

Its on appeal now
Link Posted: Today 6:59:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By colklink:
I filed a Friend of the Court brief that Gina has to sit on my face after a workout.

Its on appeal now
View Quote
Care to post it here as a form letter?
Link Posted: Today 7:01:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By libb:
View Quote

I wrote it in crayon, but, there were illustrations!
Link Posted: Today 7:06:39 PM EDT
[#6]

Its on appeal now
View Quote

Shes a little bit too hefty now for it to be AFTER a workout… I mean before a workout, sure! But after…? Idk man…
Link Posted: Today 7:09:47 PM EDT
[#7]

Its on appeal now
View Quote

She’s a big ‘ol girl now. Even too big for my liking.
Link Posted: Today 7:11:03 PM EDT
[#8]
This went south faster than I imagined it would
Link Posted: Today 7:12:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Take the Mouse down Gina!

Link Posted: Today 7:13:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Way-back machine Gina >>> Midcap Gina

Just saying
Link Posted: Today 7:14:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:

UPDATE:

After the Judge DENIED Disneys request to DISMISS my case, Disney requested permission to immediately appeal that decision to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and delay all discovery while that appeal takes place.

Yesterday, October 16th, 2024 we learned that the Judge DENIED Disney’s unusual request.

I am obviously very pleased with the opportunity to keep moving forward with the judicial process and into discovery.

While I wish this was not necessary as it is not my desire to be in this battle in court. I will not shrink away from it because it is hard or uncomfortable.

Again, a huge thanks to ALL of you who have shown me support daily, to my incredible lawyers and to Elon Musk @elonmusk
and the people at @X

Onward. ??

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GaGiTSbW4AAdXI7?format=jpg&name=orig

Gina was filling a role as an actress for the mandalorian TV series and she got fired for being a conservative - the usual struggle session nonsense - "we don't like your mean tweets, and we don't care if the other actors said worse stuff, they're leftists."

So, Disney corp was trying to pull a legal hail mary to keep their skeletons locked up in the closet. Apparently that got smacked down and now the court case is on and it seems there will be discovery.

This could get gooooood.

https://usagif.com/wp-content/uploads/gif-eating-popcorn-52.gif
View Quote

Why would suppressing discovery matter unless there might be actual skeletons in the closet?
Link Posted: Today 7:14:15 PM EDT
[#12]

Its on appeal now
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: Today 7:15:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By XJ:

Just saying
View Quote

Fucking people amaze me.  Gina is one of the sweetest, genuine women I have ever had the privilege to talk to.  She is 100% a patriot, 2nd and 1st amendment advocate, and would probably beat the brakes off any mother fucker talking shit about her.  You should all be ashamed.

Gina, if you're reading this, I still love you and I'm sorry about our misunderstanding.  I will go to my grave loving you.

Link Posted: Today 7:17:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: Today 7:19:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By JLPettimoreIII:

Fucking people amaze me.  Gina is one of the sweetest, genuine women I have ever had the privilege to talk to.  She is 100% a patriot, 2nd and 1st amendment advocate, and would probably beat the brakes off any mother fucker talking shit about her.  You should all be ashamed.

Gina, if you're reading this, I still love you and I'm sorry about our misunderstanding.  I will go to my grave loving you.

View Quote

Copypasta?
Link Posted: Today 7:21:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By fsjdw2:

Why would suppressing discovery matter unless there might be actual skeletons in the closet?
View Quote

Bingo.

It is scared.
Link Posted: Today 7:21:45 PM EDT
[#17]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

UPDATE:

and the people at @X

Onward. ??

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GaGiTSbW4AAdXI7?format=jpg&name=orig

This could get gooooood.

https://usagif.com/wp-content/uploads/gif-eating-popcorn-52.gif

Link Posted: Today 7:21:55 PM EDT
[#18]

View Quote
Damnit, beat me to it
Link Posted: Today 7:22:42 PM EDT
[#19]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By XJ:

Just saying

Dude, you're not going to get that date this way.

Just give up.
Link Posted: Today 7:23:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Fuck yeah
Link Posted: Today 7:26:35 PM EDT
[#21]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By XJ:

Just saying

I kept reading this thread just for this.
Link Posted: Today 7:28:47 PM EDT
[#22]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By libb:

Link Posted: Today 7:29:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Skywarp2203:

I kept reading this thread just for this.
View Quote

Link Posted: Today 7:29:42 PM EDT
[#24]

Just give up.
View Quote
it's a joke.gif
Link Posted: Today 7:29:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By _B_:
Damnit, beat me to it
View Quote

Link Posted: Today 7:30:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Disney is going to experience something it hasn't experienced since the McCarthy era...
Link Posted: Today 7:48:38 PM EDT
[#27]
She was Agent Hound in the 2022 movie " My Son Hunter ".
Link Posted: Today 7:49:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Doubt Disney will let those skeletons see the light of day.  Settlement time is coming, and Ol' Gina will have big ol' tittays and cash.  Noice.
Link Posted: Today 7:51:22 PM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

You may want to seek help in this thread.
Link Posted: Today 7:53:40 PM EDT
[#30]

Just give up.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By XJ:

Just saying

Just give up.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-ARCHIVED-THREAD-Oh-Gina-What-Have-You-Done-/5-2709772/?page=4

It’s from this thread.   The thread was the same as any Gina thread.   It had its fair share of skinny Gina and heavier Gina leg humpers.   Some guy came out nowhere posting that.
Link Posted: Today 7:53:56 PM EDT
[#31]
This is the way.
Link Posted: Today 7:54:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: Today 7:57:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Hope she goes in dry and breaks it off.
Link Posted: Today 8:02:25 PM EDT
[#34]

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-ARCHIVED-THREAD-Oh-Gina-What-Have-You-Done-/5-2709772/?page=4

It's from this thread.   The thread was the same as any Gina thread.   It had its fair share of skinny Gina and heavier Gina leg humpers.   Some guy came out nowhere posting that.
View Quote
page 2, son.

page 2.
Link Posted: Today 8:06:51 PM EDT
[#35]
I hope they have to pay her lots and lots of money.
Link Posted: Today 8:07:46 PM EDT
[#36]
take down the pedo rat
Link Posted: Today 8:17:12 PM EDT
[#37]

Its on appeal now
View Quote

At least if she slips while mounted your head will not implode like the Titan submersible.
Link Posted: Today 8:19:42 PM EDT
[#38]

Its on appeal now
View Quote

Your chances are good if it's a banana peel.
Link Posted: Today 8:25:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Kathleen Kennedy's deposition is going to be a lot of fun.
Link Posted: Today 8:26:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Metonymy:

Bingo.

It is scared.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Metonymy:

Bingo.

It is scared.

The question now becomes, how much are they willing to risking getting caught destroying evidence?
Link Posted: Today 8:31:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Garand1911:
Hope she goes in dry and breaks it off.
View Quote

This, don’t shoot the mouse, let ‘em burn.
Link Posted: Today 8:33:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Elon is paying for her lawyers so I hope she doesn't settle.

It's past time for Disney to go away.
Link Posted: Today 8:53:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Fat or not.....I would give it a go....Skinny Gina is still in there somewhere
Link Posted: Today 9:06:16 PM EDT
[#44]
In before lost inter company emails?
Link Posted: Today 9:21:33 PM EDT
[#45]
I hope she burns Disney to the ground!
Link Posted: Today 9:22:46 PM EDT
[#46]
page 2, son.

page 2.
View All Quotes

It's from this thread.   The thread was the same as any Gina thread.   It had its fair share of skinny Gina and heavier Gina leg humpers.   Some guy came out nowhere posting that.
page 2, son.

page 2.

Damn it.    I’ll go sit in the corner.

Link Posted: Today 9:26:57 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By XJ:

Just saying

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: Today 9:58:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Elon is footing the bill so there's no amount of money he'll settle for. Nothing short of them handing over the keys to the Kingdom.
Link Posted: Today 10:00:37 PM EDT
[#49]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By XJ:

Just saying

What's a restraining order between friends?
Link Posted: Today 10:12:53 PM EDT
[#50]

It’s from this thread.   The thread was the same as any Gina thread.   It had its fair share of skinny Gina and heavier Gina leg humpers.   Some guy came out nowhere posting that.
View Quote

And so, another copypasta is born. Well done GD
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top