Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 8:04:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Very pretty girl.
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 8:07:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Some people just cant take hot.. i dont knock em for it.  I had a co-worker that thought panda express kung pao was nuclear.. but she was not right lol.

I like hot.. hot hot.. even if i suffer later.(pregame with fiber if you know what you are going to do).  I can drink daves insanity.  I put volcano dust on stuff(dried smoked powdered ghost peppers).  Marie Sharps is life blood to me!!

This was "Thai hot"  there were three more levels of hot above this(unwritten) at the restaurant I got it at.  It was a hot soup to begin with already.  I will try their most hot some time soon, but this made the top of my head sweat.
"Hot & Spicy Noodles Stir fried wide rice noodle with egg served in a large bowl filled with a spicy red sauce and broccoli, cabbage, bell peppers, onions, carrots, mushrooms & basil."
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/21179/22829783_10215013641039572_4417552939417333484_o-405172.JPG
View Quote
Looks a lot like hunan chicken.
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 8:12:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I’ve got 5 packs
I’ll report
Back next week.
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 8:31:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Not guilty.
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 9:04:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I’ve got 5 packs
I’ll report
Back next week.
View Quote
5 packs? You know what you must do...
NUCLEAR FIRE NOODLES CHALLENGE • Mukbang • Eating Show

Link Posted: 1/4/2018 9:26:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

5 packs? You know what you must do...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bFLvyG2cWY
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/5/2018 2:27:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I've got 5 packs
I'll report
Back next week.
View Quote
Worst haiku ever.
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 2:32:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Are you supposed to drink all of the "broth", I never did but I'm not sure how much better it is for my health.  
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 4:37:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Well seeing as this is something Asian I figured it was going to be something weird like a girl using the funnel to shove Korean noodles in to her ass, while some guy in a banana suit dances in the background, while holding a cat that is shooting Asian noodles out of its mouth.
View Quote
Without a doubt, more entertaining than that vapid wench.
Link Posted: 1/6/2018 8:59:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Thanks. Now I will buy it.
View Quote
I ate it today. I didn't drain out enough water so there was some soup liquid after I was done mixing it, unlike in the video where there was no soup liquid in the bowl.
It was hot. I was sweating. Tasted great. Hotter than other ramen I have had. Nongshim kimchee ramen is spicy, but this is way hotter.
The flavor of the hot sauce packet is like Korean hot red pepper paste if you've ever had that.

Well, now, I want to try the 2x version.
Link Posted: 1/6/2018 9:01:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/6/2018 9:13:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I ate it today. I didn't drain out enough water so there was some soup liquid after I was done mixing it, unlike in the video where there was no soup liquid in the bowl.
It was hot. I was sweating. Tasted great. Hotter than other ramen I have had. Nongshim kimchee ramen is spicy, but this is way hotter.
The flavor of the hot sauce packet is like Korean hot red pepper paste if you've ever had that.

Well, now, I want to try the 2x version.
View Quote
IM your mailing addy and I will send some 2X.    Too much salt & carbs for me to finish off the 5-pack.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 9:48:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Alright, I got my red 2x in the mail. Tried it out tonight. It's not worth making a video over. I prepared it according to the package directions, which have you basically stir frying it in about a half cup of water after the noodles are cooked, with the sauce packet (chili flakes added at the very end). Basically, no broth to speak of. Just cooked noodles "stir fried" in a water/spicy sauce/red pepper mixture that coats everything.

Don't get me wrong. It's hot, but it's not "stunt hot". Not even close. Not even in the same solar system as stunt hot. To equivocate it (and the heat) with something you might try on your own, it's basically regular ramen noodles with an assload of sriracha, and a red pepper flake kicker. Hot (I guess) but...yeah. If you actually like and regularly eat spicy food, you'll be fine.

I made another batch for my 15 year old daughter, and she's writhing in pain as I type this. Note: She reckons black pepper is pretty spicy. I reckon fresh habanero is a decent snack food. Adjust expectations accordingly.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:00:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
IM your mailing addy and I will send some 2X.    Too much salt & carbs for me to finish off the 5-pack.
View Quote
I went to an Asian store that had both the black and red versions. I guess it's popular because they displayed at the entrance of the store.
So, I bought a 5 pack. Looking forward to it.

Anyway, about the salt, you can always cut back on the spice content so you halve the sodium. Can't do to much about the carbs other than balancing it out with protein like SPAM or egg.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:01:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Alright, I got my red 2x in the mail. Tried it out tonight. It's not worth making a video over. I prepared it according to the package directions, which have you basically stir frying it in about a half cup of water after the noodles are cooked, with the sauce packet (chili flakes added at the very end). Basically, no broth to speak of. Just cooked noodles "stir fried" in a water/spicy sauce/red pepper mixture that coats everything.

Don't get me wrong. It's hot, but it's not "stunt hot". Not even close. Not even in the same solar system as stunt hot. To equivocate it (and the heat) with something you might try on your own, it's basically regular ramen noodles with an assload of sriracha, and a red pepper flake kicker. Hot (I guess) but...yeah. If you actually like and regularly eat spicy food, you'll be fine.

I made another batch for my 15 year old daughter, and she's writhing in pain as I type this. Note: She reckons black pepper is pretty spicy. I reckon fresh habanero is a decent snack food. Adjust expectations accordingly.
View Quote
You went straight to the 2x red pack and didn't have the 1x black version?
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:08:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
Agreed.  I had a pack for breakfast.  Little runny nose a tad bit of sweat.
No where close to big league hot but super hot for people who think Tabasco and Sriracha are hot
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:12:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
Well that is disappointing. I laughed a little about your daughters reaction.

But to be honest, compared to most I am a pussy when it comes to hot stuff. Jalapeno is as hot as I care for. I had habanero before, to me it was more heat than flavor.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:30:35 PM EDT
[#18]
I've done all of the Samyang spicy noodles so far except the 2x hot. They're brutal but delicious.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:36:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Correct. But I regularly eat very spicy food, and had a good feeling this wasn't going to be full retard hot. I was right.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:42:14 PM EDT
[#20]
for some reason I was really hoping she would vomit.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:50:01 PM EDT
[#21]
My red packs are showing up today.  Black was not very spicy.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 5:13:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
for some reason I was really hoping she would vomit.
View Quote
LoL
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 8:11:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
My red packs are showing up today.  Black was not very spicy.
View Quote
Yeah black is an everyday type of hot...try the curry tho, a little less spicy than the black but with a really good flavor!
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 8:42:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Well seeing as this is something Asian I figured it was going to be something weird like a girl using the funnel to shove Korean noodles in to her ass, while some guy in a banana suit dances in the background, while holding a cat that is shooting Asian noodles out of its mouth.
View Quote
Same here. Much dissapoint.

Chick's cute but annoying to listen to. She'd look better hugging my root.
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 12:18:19 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Yeah black is an everyday type of hot...try the curry tho, a little less spicy than the black but with a really good flavor!
View Quote
When they get the 4x spicy i’llbe back  
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 12:28:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
She's beautiful. But after 3 minutes of talking I'm reminded of why I like guns more than women.
View Quote
Uptalk and a vocal fry will do that.
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 12:42:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Correct. But I regularly eat very spicy food, and had a good feeling this wasn't going to be full retard hot. I was right.
View Quote
Well that's somewhat disappointing.
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 12:51:20 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Well that's somewhat disappointing.
View Quote
They don't have to be...  Here are mine. 2x red, with spicy kimchi, rump roast and Szechuan pepper oil.  They were redder in person, the color is off on my phone.  ETA fixed the color a bit.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 2:04:11 AM EDT
[#29]
If you want spicy noodles minus a heart attack dodge pickup rotting amount of salt...

Get you a little food processor cayennes and habaneros dump them in fire it up. Get them down to a paste and small flakes.

Get egg noodles cook those up. Half a bag worth.

Get about 2-3 tablespoons worth of oil, regular Wesson cooking oil. Olive oil will alter the taste, butter defeats the purpose, after straining egg noodles throw noodles back in the pot, stir oil into noodles to evenly and lightly coat the noodles, and dump the lava on from the food processor, and stir in.

That's hotter than those noodles are without the salt.
I tried it with ghost peppers once and jalapeños for the flavor...
An hour later the bubble guts kicked in. And what passed through could have been weapons grade biological weapons grade gasses with the density and the volatility to put a shuttle on Mars.

I used to make buffalo wings that would make your eyes water if you walked near the kitchen. Tasty but brutal hot.
Chilli I make the same way. Ghost peppers in the food processor, 4 cloves of garlic in there jalapeños  in there and collect the juices and lava.
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 2:08:32 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
If you want spicy noodles minus a heart attack dodge pickup rotting amount of salt...

Get you a little food processor cayennes and habaneros dump them in fire it up. Get them down to a paste and small flakes.

Get egg noodles cook those up. Half a bag worth.

Get about 2-3 tablespoons worth of oil, regular Wesson cooking oil. Olive oil will alter the taste, butter defeats the purpose, after straining egg noodles throw noodles back in the pot, stir oil into noodles to evenly and lightly coat the noodles, and dump the lava on from the food processor, and stir in.

That's hotter than those noodles are without the salt.
I tried it with ghost peppers once and jalapeños for the flavor...
An hour later the bubble guts kicked in. And what passed through could have been weapons grade biological weapons grade gasses with the density and the volatility to put a shuttle on Mars.

I used to make buffalo wings that would make your eyes water if you walked near the kitchen. Tasty but brutal hot.
Chilli I make the same way. Ghost peppers in the food processor, 4 cloves of garlic in there jalapeños  in there and collect the juices and lava.
View Quote
What does butter defeat?
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 12:10:26 AM EDT
[#31]
In.

My daughter bought me a ghost pepper jam for Christmas.

mmmmmmmmmmm
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 11:12:15 AM EDT
[#32]
I had the 2x yesterday.
I finished it off and it tasted similar to the 1x black version. When I got up to put the bowl in the sink, the back of my tongue and throat started burning intensely. I got some milk to drink. It was nuts. The burn wouldn't go away for awhile.
Link Posted: 1/14/2018 12:42:20 AM EDT
[#33]
Reminds me of a nightmare I had a couple nights ago.
Link Posted: 1/14/2018 12:45:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Per Treetop, the cheese is pretty good.
Link Posted: 1/14/2018 12:48:48 AM EDT
[#35]
I wish I was there so she could blow me right afterwards.

That would be an interesting challenge.

The "Get blown by a chick who just ate spicy korean noodles" Challenge.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 2:18:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Noodles arrived,2x version.
They were hot, but not unbearable.
Enjoyed.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 4:43:43 AM EDT
[#37]
My wife had the 1x spicy in her ramen collection.

I tried it, its hot, but not too bad.
The worst part is there is so much hot pepper powder in it, that it tastes gritty.
That's why everyone mouth is red, covered in the spicy gritty schmoo.
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 8:49:23 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 8:56:53 AM EDT
[#39]
After 30 seconds I wanted to put a gun to her head and yell, “EAT THE FUCKING NOODLES!”
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 9:01:00 AM EDT
[#40]
I don't if she "succed". If she do she a keepa.
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 10:03:12 AM EDT
[#41]
I ordered a 6 pack of these when i first saw this thread, pretty hot, but not unbearable.
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 10:12:17 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 10:21:26 AM EDT
[#43]
Cute gal.

I cant eat spicy.

But this video is one of the funniest ones I have seen.

Smelly canned fish challenge FUNNY!!!!
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 1:37:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I was on Amazon last night ordering more 2x and more spicy chicken cheese, and I found another one I hadn't tried before called "Mala 4x Buldak". Has anyone tried this one yet? It claims to be twice as hot as the 2x but the reviews don't really confirm that.

I bought a 5 pack to try out.

Edit- Wiki says Mala is a "spicy numbing sauce".
View Quote
These are numbing green peppercorn-looking things seen in this dish from Chongqing, China. There were hot peppers and other spices, so the numbing was in addition.  Can’t say it was bad or good, just different.

I’m no crazy-hot enthusiast, but this was too hot for my local colleague
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 1:40:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Cute gal.

I cant eat spicy.

But this video is one of the funniest ones I have seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ18CfylO_c
View Quote
One of my all time favorites!

Link Posted: 2/12/2018 1:53:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Has anybody found this stuff locally? My wife loves Ramen and hot food.
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 1:58:39 PM EDT
[#47]
I call BS. Too many edits in that video. You do a challenge like that, you don't get to edit. We can fast forward past you snotting yourself if we get bored.
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 1:59:00 PM EDT
[#48]
She is a champ but I bet she regretted it later while her asshole was a burning ring of fire.
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 2:11:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Has anybody found this stuff locally? My wife loves Ramen and hot food.
View Quote
I live in a small town and can get it at the local Asian market. Like others have said hot but not overwhelming hot.
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 2:12:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Her farts must be deadly!!!!!!!!!!
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top