Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/15/2024 6:27:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SERVED_USMC]
Currently if you create a new thread and look at it through your subscriptions tab, the folder will be highlighted yellow even if you (OP) is the only current post.

Once you click said thread (that still only contains the OP) any subsequent time you hit the subs tab it will show the green arrow next to the folder, making it appear that someone has responded but only because OP opened the thread.

Is there an easy way for that green arrow to only appear AFTER someone else has posted a response? Yes, landscape view will tell you who last responded to the post, but I’m lazy and turning phone 90 degrees is far too much work.

Just a small QOL change that I believe would be useful.

ETA: I opened my subs tab and it already had a green arrow as if there was a response to this post, which it did not.

Link Posted: 5/15/2024 11:16:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ecgRN] [#1]
Looked on my phone. Easy. No replies. Until now if course

Edit: I use the full site view on my phone. Not mobile. It's just a quick thumb swipe to see the number of replies.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top