BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 10:26:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Back when she was still relatively new in world news, there was an article that quoted her parents as being quite thrilled that she was so committed to the environmental cause, because she had spent years not setting foot out of their home and refusing to talk to anyone other than immediate family, but since she had become an environmental advocate, she was going outside and making public speeches.  She really believes the stuff she spews about the world ending climate crisis, because she is one of those people that becomes completely obsessed with irrational fears and can't find a way to move on without replacing the past fear with a new fear.

Over the weekend, I saw one or two headlines about whatever she is currently doing, and the associated pictures had me thinking she was shifting from trying for the 'innocent little girl' look, to the 'dirty hippy' look.
View Quote

From an article I read a while back her mother stated she was autistic and maybe has Asperger’s

In addition she has OCD.   So it might explain her fanaticism on climate change and other traits as well.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 10:27:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I was thinking Louie Anderson.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Looks like Sam Kinison.

I was thinking Louie Anderson.

She is kind of looking like a dude these days. She has put on some weight. Chonker
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 10:34:12 AM EDT
[#3]
When the global eco-tards are done
with that little dolt, her future will be
chock full of alcoholism, stale cigarette
smell, B.O. and desperation.  In the
meantime the world endures her drivel.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 12:08:56 PM EDT
[#4]
View Quote

Is that a Greta Thunberg sex doll?
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 12:13:06 PM EDT
[#5]
She looks like Meatloaf if he were a midget…..and still alive
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 12:15:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
When the global eco-tards are done
with that little dolt, her future will be
chock full of alcoholism, stale cigarette
smell, B.O. and desperation.  In the
meantime the world endures her drivel.
View Quote
Please try again. But in the form of Godzilla haiku's.

Link Posted: 11/28/2022 12:19:08 PM EDT
[#7]
She looks human-adjacent.

Her looks are reminiscent of a human, but something is "off" and makes me uneasy.  Difficult to put my finger on it, but she looks like the manifestation of a recreation of a human from an intelligent species who had encountered one briefly.

If that makes sense.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 12:20:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Her looks are reminiscent of a human, but something is "off" and makes me uneasy.  Difficult to put my finger on it, but she looks like the manifestation of a recreation of a human from an intelligent species who had encountered one briefly.

If that makes sense.
View Quote

You just described Mark Zuckerberg lol
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 12:23:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If that makes sense.

Link Posted: 11/28/2022 12:24:01 PM EDT
[#10]
The idea that a little uneducated misguided little kid is an expert on climate change is retarded

Let’s not listen to an expert who actually knows the science

A 12 year old autistic girl not even out of high school has all the answers

The left loves the youth because they are easily manipulated
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 12:24:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Still got that fetal alcohol syndrome glow.
View Quote

I see it too.  Her mama drank.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 12:32:23 PM EDT
[#12]
I hope she doesnt make any stops in Holland.. the Dutch would probably euthanize her
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 12:33:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
What is her net worth?

She is a 6 in my state.
View Quote

Was suppose to be around $300 million last year.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 12:33:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Looks like her nuts finally dropped, so there's that.

If she took brush to that mane she'd be halfway passible.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 12:44:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

From an article I read a while back her mother stated she was autistic and maybe has Asperger’s

In addition she has OCD.   So it might explain her fanaticism on climate change and other traits as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Back when she was still relatively new in world news, there was an article that quoted her parents as being quite thrilled that she was so committed to the environmental cause, because she had spent years not setting foot out of their home and refusing to talk to anyone other than immediate family, but since she had become an environmental advocate, she was going outside and making public speeches.  She really believes the stuff she spews about the world ending climate crisis, because she is one of those people that becomes completely obsessed with irrational fears and can't find a way to move on without replacing the past fear with a new fear.

Over the weekend, I saw one or two headlines about whatever she is currently doing, and the associated pictures had me thinking she was shifting from trying for the 'innocent little girl' look, to the 'dirty hippy' look.

"I was diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome, OCD and selective mutism. That basically means I only speak when I think it's necessary. Now is one of those moments."— Greta Thunberg, Stockholm, November 2018

Quoted:
The idea that a little uneducated misguided little kid is an expert on climate change is retarded

She was apparently 15 years old when she started her public activism on climate change (will be 20 in a little over a month).  The claim is that she had been previously working on convincing her parents how important it was, then became emboldened to shift to public activism after she convinced her mother to give up her career (because it involved travel by airlines).

Of course, it could have just been that her mother saw this as a potentially more profitable career path.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 12:50:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 12:52:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Remember when people thought this petulant child who doesn’t know shit about the real world was a hero? Lol, good times.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 12:59:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Greta Thunberg Dance Off Fridays for Future Never Gonna Give You Up Climate Change = True! Singing??
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 1:00:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Well, being mentally ill can really mess with you, as
well as being constantly angry at everything.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 1:09:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Was suppose to be around $300 million last year.
View Quote

Link?  $1 million was what I found.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 1:22:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Please be respectful towards our Lord and Saviour.

Religion bashing is against the CoC.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 1:24:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

"I was diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome, OCD and selective mutism. That basically means I only speak when I think it's necessary. Now is one of those moments."— Greta Thunberg, Stockholm, November 2018

She was apparently 15 years old when she started her public activism on climate change (will be 20 in a little over a month).  The claim is that she had been previously working on convincing her parents how important it was, then became emboldened to shift to public activism after she convinced her mother to give up her career (because it involved travel by airlines).

Of course, it could have just been that her mother saw this as a potentially more profitable career path.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Her mother's opera career was already over. She was very active as a pro-immigration advocate, but using her daughter was obviously more profitable.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 1:26:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Looks like an ugly man with long hair.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 1:31:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Has anybody told her that green housing won't bring the chromosomes back?
View Quote

Her mom will drink to that.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 1:35:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Meh, that little twunt has been replaced already, and with a rock-solid upgrade:

She's just as brainwashed, though.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 3:57:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Meh, that little twunt has been replaced already, and with a rock-solid upgrade:

https://tinypic.host/images/2022/11/28/thunberg-replacement.jpg

She's just as brainwashed, though.
View Quote

Well, she is certainly easier to get behind for a few minutes.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 4:39:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 5:00:18 PM EDT
[#28]

You know, the image of Thunberg gyrating like a spastic retard combined with being Rickrolled should be grounds for immediate dismissal.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 5:18:06 PM EDT
[#29]

I got yelled at by a 'special' person once before that was working at the Drop Off area at Goodwill.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 10:26:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 10:27:38 PM EDT
[#31]
If Post Malone didn’t have face tattoos or a younger Dwight from The Office.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 11:53:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Lòok's like a teenage Philip c Moore Hoffman.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 12:00:03 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

If that makes sense.
View Quote

Elon has that exact look.      A lot of other people too; Hillary, Pelosi, Biden, Zuk, Gates,  several of the announcers on Fox news….   Hell, pretty much every News “person”….         Some, can be attributed to bad plastic surgery. …maybe..

They Live was a documentary.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 12:13:59 AM EDT
[#34]
I saw her in person from about 30 feet away when she was 16 years old. When I was younger, I fucked a lot of 16-year-olds. She looked like she had not hit puberty yet. She looked like a little girl. seriously. Absolutely nothing sexy about her. She was a fucking child at the age of 16. I would be willing to bet that if you conducted a survey of men who looked at her and were asked to guess her age; The majority of them would have guessed 10 years old.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 12:15:07 AM EDT
[#35]
She must enjoy the Hersey highway road trips.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 12:27:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
She's eating more than her share of the bugs.
View Quote

She is probably eating something endangered
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 12:28:30 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 12:34:42 AM EDT
[#38]
Well she did recently admit she was wrong about some shit.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 12:36:47 AM EDT
[#39]
Whoever would’ve guessed that a fetal alcohol potato witha terrible attitude would age poorly?
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 12:44:53 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Has anybody told her that green housing won't bring the chromosomes back?
View Quote

She might have an extra chromo at the 21st pair.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 12:56:14 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 1:15:55 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Still think the first impression of her is the most accurate. Some creepy, 'Children of the corn' figure standing there staring at you from a cornfield.
View Quote

Fucking Isaac for sure!

Link Posted: 11/29/2022 1:18:09 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 1:21:58 AM EDT
[#44]
She is doomed to be a very unhappy person.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 1:34:22 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

His name was Robert Paulsen.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 1:35:29 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
ugly and mildly retarded is no way to go through life.......take pity on her she's got a long hard road ahead of her.
View Quote

Yeah, I feel the same way.
A pawn like Brady and Giffords.

It’s sad, and pathetic.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 2:12:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Looks like a roadie double for Lars back in the 80s
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Quoted:
Well she did recently admit she was wrong about some shit.
View Quote

Wait, wut?
Source? PLEASE?
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 2:25:54 AM EDT
[#48]
The deepfakes are funny.

*braap*

"How dare you."

"braap*
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 2:30:03 AM EDT
[#49]
Evil commie never-face.

Link Posted: 11/29/2022 2:31:04 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top