User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:13:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By pwcb2005:
Has op posted in BOTD?  Asking for my buddy....
View Quote

saw a pic of her once. she aight 😋

I should probably stop there so I don't coc
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:28:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Ct1:

WTF!!! Is this shit
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ct1:
Originally Posted By Meat-Hook:
If they are over the age of Thirty.

Better still,.. 35,...(till the ending of Time).

Consider ALL, of them as being "married"

At a minimum,..they All have "babies-Mammas".

Until you vet them and purge their backgrounds.

((which is available online.)).

Get his full name,..Date of birth,..ect...then run his background.

See what pops up.

Before,.................you get intimate with someone.
-------------

But the female gender Loves that denialbility, sh*t.

((Gasp),...I didn't Know that about Him".

After the fact.

---------

Take this to heart.

Men and teenage boys are Predators.

They always have been.

Since the beginning of time.

The male gender has a Dorsal fin cresting the waters.

Always patrolling the waters,..looking for gullible females.

The worst species of them all is quote:  "Married Men".

Adulterous married men love the feeling of " Invincibility."

They can always return home,....Look their wives and children in the eyes.

After their Adulterous sexual and ego-feeding Hook Ups,....look them in their eyes and say these same words:

"I Love You".

WTF!!! Is this shit

A Freudian slip?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:36:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:08:34 PM EDT
[#4]
This is extremely fake and lame.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 7:28:45 AM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 7:49:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: diesel1] [#6]
Originally Posted By StraightShootinGal:

Never married and yes, this situation has prompted me to seriously consider that if I keep on messing with guys outside of marriage, it's gonna keep on bringing me drama and crap.

Problem is, I grew up in a broken home and don't trust. One time I asked the church (when I just joined the Army) to look for a husband for me, but bailed at the time to meet him.

So, again, I believe my childhood is why I don't trust and get landed in bad RLs...

This one was what people call a "trauma bond" where I appear to subconsciously bonded with this loser over our terrible childhoods (and that's "if" he was even telling me the truth about his childhood). In the short time I "dated" him, I cried several times feeling bad for him. I even told him that Idk what was going on that I'm there cooking and this/that for a guy when I didn't want all that...I literally told him that I'm investing too much in a RL that I wanted to just keep simple.

Going back to the trauma bond, he and my shitty dad have/had similar characteristics...my dad always played the "victim" and was a loser too. Very manipulative. Rumor has it he was a drug dealer too...he had fancy cars and Broncos too. So, I think that's why I bonded with this loser so quickly...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGIi3MpojO0
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By StraightShootinGal:
Originally Posted By diesel1:
Originally Posted By axl:
OP - how many times have you been married?

Not just "married", "failed relationships", including jobs. I know a couple of women whose track record is rather dismal in that regard.

Never married and yes, this situation has prompted me to seriously consider that if I keep on messing with guys outside of marriage, it's gonna keep on bringing me drama and crap.

Problem is, I grew up in a broken home and don't trust. One time I asked the church (when I just joined the Army) to look for a husband for me, but bailed at the time to meet him.

So, again, I believe my childhood is why I don't trust and get landed in bad RLs...

This one was what people call a "trauma bond" where I appear to subconsciously bonded with this loser over our terrible childhoods (and that's "if" he was even telling me the truth about his childhood). In the short time I "dated" him, I cried several times feeling bad for him. I even told him that Idk what was going on that I'm there cooking and this/that for a guy when I didn't want all that...I literally told him that I'm investing too much in a RL that I wanted to just keep simple.

Going back to the trauma bond, he and my shitty dad have/had similar characteristics...my dad always played the "victim" and was a loser too. Very manipulative. Rumor has it he was a drug dealer too...he had fancy cars and Broncos too. So, I think that's why I bonded with this loser so quickly...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGIi3MpojO0

People tend to gravitate to situations that are "familiar", i.e. "comfort zone", even if it's the same "rut" or miserable situation that they despise. OP seems to have enough insight to understand that and pull herself out. She needs develop her own "12 step" program to make it happen.

ETA: I should talk. The Other Resident here is way too much like my mother. And not in a good way.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:08:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Sounds like you are hanging out with the wrong people and you low key like the drama. Remember… never wrestle with a pig because you'll both get dirty and the pig likes it!
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top