Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/25/2021 4:03:26 PM EDT
I remember hearing your based state wanted to cut off a massive source of funding of the state and retard its growth by doing so, so where is this plan as of now?
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 4:28:35 PM EDT
[#1]
We can't get rid of the grocery tax on food.
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 4:32:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Why is your state GOP so cucked
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 4:36:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll tell you what's happened most recently with it. Ada county gave a little one year reprieve from some property tax. It isn't much, and it isn't permanent but they're figuring that it'll get most of them reelected. I don't recall the details but it amounts to next to nothing.

There's a good chance that they're right in figuring that it gets enough of the current board reelected, then next time those taxes will be extra. It won't be called extra, bit that's going to be the effect.
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 4:41:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Make Taxation Theft Again.  MATA.
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 4:41:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Big words for a blue state boi.
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 4:57:36 PM EDT
[#6]
What’s a “tax inventive?”
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 5:55:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

We were red, but cucks gonna cuck, IE ignore immigration and voter trends, its what the GOP does best, waste time, money, and harm its base.
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 6:29:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

We were red, but cucks gonna cuck, IE ignore immigration and voter trends, its what the GOP does best, waste time, money, and harm its base.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fix your own fucked up stage before criticizing others.
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 6:30:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 6:56:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
What’s a “tax inventive?”
View Quote

It’s like agreeing to buy something, then backing out.
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 7:01:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Fix your own fucked up stage before criticizing others.
View Quote

Cant Demographics shifted, and in true "Conservanothing" mindset and sprite they gave everything away to the enemy.
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 9:53:06 PM EDT
[#12]
A type of prop 13 from CA of all places (back in the 70's) has been floated but never goes anywhere. What is ironic, is the tax base is increasing rapidly with all the immigration, but as the pie gets bigger.....I don't do economics but it makes no sense.
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 9:56:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm looking at moving already. I moved here 14 years ago as a political refugee seeking asylum, and have watched this fucking place degrade to Commiefornia "lite."

Most of the "R's" in the legislature are RINOS.  There are a few damn good ones, but of course, the majority are RINOS; bought and paid for by corporations and China.
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 10:04:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I'm looking at moving already. I moved here 14 years ago as a political refugee seeking asylum, and have watched this fucking place degrade to Commiefornia "lite."

Most of the "R's" in the legislature are RINOS.  There are a few damn good ones, but of course, the majority are RINOS; bought and paid for by corporations and China.
View Quote

Where are you gonna move to? Its like cancer, it’ll spread everywhere. Don’t get me wrong. I wanna move so bad too but I’m just curious cause I have no idea where to move to that won’t be the same in a few years.
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 10:07:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Where are you gonna move to? Its like cancer, it'll spread everywhere. Don't get me wrong. I wanna move so bad too but I'm just curious cause I have no idea where to move to that won't be the same in a few years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where are you gonna move to? Its like cancer, it'll spread everywhere. Don't get me wrong. I wanna move so bad too but I'm just curious cause I have no idea where to move to that won't be the same in a few years.
I would move back off the grid to my old property but couldn't afford it, and they aren't selling. What I spent 65K on back in 2000 would go for over 700K now.
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 10:08:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

It's like agreeing to buy something, then backing out.
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top