User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 11:04:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Naw.  

Jada fucked some musician and the story was that Will gave permission.

I didn't think Will Smith was a CUCK, through, until he submitted to the public humiliation of that fucking Red Table interview.    

He had to sit there and let her smug ass throw that shit in his face, and then profess it was all cool, he was her ride-or-die...  it was gross.   It was a public emasculation and I think it probably destroyed the man.  

And what's really going on, I speculate, is that perhaps there's no prenup and he literally can't afford to divorce the woman.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Someone please explain, Will watches from the closet while dudes bang his wife??

Naw.  

I didn't think Will Smith was a CUCK, through, until he submitted to the public humiliation of that fucking Red Table interview.    

He had to sit there and let her smug ass throw that shit in his face, and then profess it was all cool, he was her ride-or-die...  it was gross.   It was a public emasculation and I think it probably destroyed the man.  

And what's really going on, I speculate, is that perhaps there's no prenup and he literally can't afford to divorce the woman.  

I just keep reading about this, can't bring myself to watch the video. That's me sense as well. He's in a really bad position.

I can understand and forgive her cheating in him more than I can understand why she would put him through that. That's just next level evil.

I am strongly opposed to divorce, but this appears to be a clear cut case where a man needs to salvage his sense of self and cut sling load.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 11:12:48 AM EDT
[#2]
I’ve said before ... FWS
Donated to $150k to Racist Screwy Louis’s cause.

In 2015, according to federal tax forms, the Will and Jada Smith Family Foundation made possibly its largest donation ever: to the Nation of Islam. The 2015 Form 990 shows a donation to Muhammad’s Holy Temple of Islam, Chicago, for $150,000.  The Holy Temple of Islam is a dba for Louis Farrakhan’s Nation of Islam.

Farrakhan had Tweeted news of the donation back in September 2015. He wrote: Last night in Philadelphia, The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan announced that he called upon Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith to support 10-10-15. And he said the couple happily donated $150,000 to offset the cost of hosting the upcoming historic gathering! Will Smith attended the Million Man March in 1995.” But the gift was not officially verified until now.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/14/2020 11:15:50 AM EDT
[#3]
He gets no sympathy from me.  He is a shitty person, as is she.  

I feel bad for the kids because they will likely end up shitty people too.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 11:21:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

With divorce, it's more a question of whether or not you are willing to do it, than whether or not you can afford it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

With divorce, it's more a question of whether or not you are willing to do it, than whether or not you can afford it.

Natalie Wood remembers.........
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 11:23:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
He gets no sympathy from me.  He is a shitty person, as is she.  

I feel bad for the kids because they will likely end up shitty people too.
View Quote

His son is already a basket case.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 11:48:36 AM EDT
[#6]
I watched the red table at lunch the other day . . . I can't believe I was that bored but I do like me some human behavioral studies.

To me, the situation came across way more normal than the media wanted it to be portrayed as.

Jada and Will separated for a length of time, she "cheated" on her and Will's marriage in that time and then later they worked it out.

I had a friend growing up and his mom and dad separated for almost 2 years several years after he was born. In that time, she (a lily white female) hooked up with some black guy and conceived a child. They didn't work out (a black guy leaving his baby momma? NO WAY) and the mom got back together with the white dad. So my friend and his older sister are pasty white and the youngest brother is mixed but you can tell looks like the mom.

The white dad stepped in after reconciliation and raised the kid as his own. The crazy part now is the mixed brother is all pro-BLM on his Facebook feed despite being the equivalent of Kaepernick and being raised in a white home by those evil WYPIPO.

So at least Jada didn't have a kid out of wedlock . . . I don't think I could take someone back like that.

In my own personal situation, I know exactly how Jada felt. I was separated from my wife for almost a year and in that time could have easily cheated on her with a sales rep at my company who got flirty with me on several occasions.  Thank God I didn't follow through with that in any real sense other than texting her 24/7 for like 2 months because my wife and I worked out our problems and it's better than it ever was.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 11:53:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Swinging, swapping, sharing, and cheating should be a private matter. A person is wrong to cause such grief to their spouse and children.

STFU and keep that shit behind closed doors.
View Quote

The guy she was sleeping with told her he was going to tell because it weighed on him or some crap
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 12:05:20 PM EDT
[#8]
“As painful as it is to hear Donald Trump talk and as embarrassing as it is as an American to hear him talk, I think it’s good,” Smith said,
according to the Associated Press. “We get to know who people are and now we get to cleanse it out of our country let them get in line to bang my wife”

As mentioned above, FWS.  He's not a good guy.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 12:05:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Those two cunts have a marriage made in Heaven.

By finding each other they only ruined two people's lives instead of four.

View Quote

I gather you have not sen their spawn, in particular their son or whatever the fuck he is, it is.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 12:17:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Cliffs notes? I don’t speak or understand jive.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 12:21:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Well, Will's kid did come out and said she wants to be in a polyamorous relationship, so, like daughter like mother?
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 12:21:35 PM EDT
[#12]
They have an open marriage... Will's fucked more hot chicks while married than you can imagine. To the point he said he was bored with fucking random chicks.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 1:09:45 PM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 7/14/2020 1:16:39 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm just here for more memes.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 1:22:30 PM EDT
[#15]

"That's amazing ...BETA MALE!"

"That's amazing ...BETA MALE!"
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 1:28:38 PM EDT
[#16]
She said, "It's all love."

WTH does that mean? Sheesh.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 1:50:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Can someone please enlighten me?

Ain't Will Smith a Muslim now?

I thought Muslim men had multiple wives, not their wives having multiple sex partners.

Am I missing something?  

Link Posted: 7/14/2020 1:56:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I don’t care, as long as they are happy.

Even if they’re not happy, I don’t care.
View Quote

Well from Will’s eyes I can tell you that isn’t acting on his face.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 1:56:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Am I missing something?  

View Quote

Will is a fag or bi cuck at best
Jada is a cunt and a whore
Both are Hollywood actors involved with Scientology
Both ride racebait while Jada probably spent millions on bleaching her skin
Their kids are completely fucked up

Hollywood degeneracy on display, yet they lecture middle America about morality.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:06:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Naw.  

View Quote

I read years ago they had an open marriage.
???
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:12:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

???
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Naw.  

???

That's called "saving face".
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:21:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I find it funny everyone acts like he's a bitch while he's out laying pipe to 25 yr olds, while some slow kid is with her old ass. Yeah, he's really having a hard time.
View Quote

I mean there is the cultural double standard that him fucking every 19 yo groupie makes him a pimp and her stepping out once makes her a whore. It is what it is though. Blacks really don’t play that polyamory open relationship bullshit. Black Twitter is roasting his ass hard. Letting his woman openly cheat on him and condoning it makes him an Uber bitch to the black community. I know they are trying to play the “we were separated at the time” card but if he takes enough heat I think he’ll crack and come out with a laundry list of girls he’s tagged.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:22:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Will has flat out said America is racist.
Claimed a cop once called him the N word on a traffic stop when telling him to get out of the car.
Love how they explain away becoming rich and famous while still claiming America is racist.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:29:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Will has flat out said America is racist.
Claimed a cop once called him the N word on a traffic stop when telling him to get out of the car.
View Quote

That's what happens when you drive two miles an hour so everybody sees you.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:36:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

That's what happens when you drive two miles an hour so everybody sees you.
View Quote

ok I laughed
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:47:15 PM EDT
[#26]
anyone who lives in a 25000 sq foot house worth 42 million and tells me he's oppressed by whitey can just fuck the fuck off.

Link Posted: 7/15/2020 1:25:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

And they're freaky Scientologists.

I used to think they were unusually stable & successful for a high profile Hollywood couple... should've known they were all freaks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd also like to point out that their son wears dresses.

And they're freaky Scientologists.

I used to think they were unusually stable & successful for a high profile Hollywood couple... should've known they were all freaks.

I read about Tom Cruise supposedly trying to recruit him into it.  Looks like both got snagged.  I'll guess doubling down on stupid probably has a diminished affect considering the threshold is already crossed.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 1:37:38 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Like he couldn't have scored with a few hotties during the same time frame?   He could be well ahead in the count.
View Quote

99.9% sure he taxed the hell out of Margot Robbie's ass when she was in her prime.

As far as the wife, I'd encourage her to gtfo of the house as often as possible too; she looks like she'd make everyone's life miserable.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 1:49:29 AM EDT
[#29]
The only thing still open in California is their marriage
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 2:08:28 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Naw.  

View Quote

no need to worry about prenups if shes dead.  

just sayin

no homo

ok a little homo
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 2:13:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Why did I click on this thread?
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 2:14:21 AM EDT
[#32]
I got 10 seconds in and tapped out.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 2:18:46 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I gave it 5 minutes. I literally just couldn't do it anymore.
View Quote
you made it longer than I did.  holy fuck.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 2:26:08 AM EDT
[#34]
They do not appear to be connected. At all.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 2:26:15 AM EDT
[#35]
Jada got Meghan Markle skills.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 9:13:23 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
for years it was Jada defending her marriage because Will was banging anything male or female and everyone in Hollywood knew it.
View Quote

Has he done any films with Nick Cannon?
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:18:39 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Can someone please enlighten me?

Ain't Will Smith a Muslim now?

I thought Muslim men had multiple wives, not their wives having multiple sex partners.

Am I missing something?  

View Quote

Will smith turned into a muslim woman.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top