Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/29/2020 9:46:46 AM EDT
I heard they are just labeled as flu victims and treated normal with no masks or stupid stuff.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 9:49:55 AM EDT
[#1]
They're probably not being little bitches and snowflakes about it that's for sure.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 9:50:52 AM EDT
[#2]
FPNI
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 9:51:35 AM EDT
[#3]
They have power of beets, so is no problem.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 9:52:01 AM EDT
[#4]
In Russia,........
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 9:53:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Vodka.  Lots of vodka.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 9:55:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They have power of beets, so is no problem.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 9:55:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Wodka, Lots and lots of wodka.

Its just internal hand sanitizer
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 9:56:23 AM EDT
[#8]
you have kung-flu?
da
for mother russia! :bang:

maybe that’s why ammo is so hard to find.

i’m kidding of course or am i?!

Link Posted: 7/29/2020 9:56:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Thrown out of a 3rd story window cures it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 9:57:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Could/would you believe anything reported?
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 9:57:52 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm guessing they aren't as fat as Americans and the affects aren't as severe. Face it, we have the unhealthiest population of any civilized nation on earth.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 10:01:00 AM EDT
[#12]
They didn't care to tell the citizens about Chernobyl melt down why would the gov care about China flu.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 10:02:44 AM EDT
[#13]
They have a lot of deaths and cases as well.

Because obviously it is an election year there too and Putin might lose, it's a close race. Their doctors are all conspiring to label everything a covid death. /s
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 10:05:01 AM EDT
[#14]

Link Posted: 7/29/2020 10:25:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Believe it or not, they're doing what we're doing here.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 10:27:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I heard they are just labeled as flu victims and treated normal with no masks or stupid stuff.
View Quote

Mask use is similar to USA, almost everyone uses in bigger cities but less so in smaller cities.  They are not really testing outside of Moscow so no one knows.  Ambulances don't even respond if your over 60 in most Slavic counties so there death numbers for COVID would never be accurate.  Smaller cities are more isolated there than in USA, partially because of less population density, but most people don't own cars and they shut the small buses that most use to get from city to city.  Like everywhere most people that have COVID don't even show symptoms so they don't treat it very seriously.  According to my Wife that has family there .  Wife's former employer there has cut Salaries to ~$220 USD per month now and only one person as quit, sanctions are taking major tolls.  She said employer was trying to get 1/3 of the employees to quit.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 11:15:42 AM EDT
[#17]
They were really restricted to start with and people still got it.  Months later it is treated as a normal illness since they found out it's not the bubonic plague. They're back to work and will go back to school the first of September as usual.  They get sick there and 2 weeks later go back to work. No documentary I saw on TV but actual communication with people that live there.  No masks anymore because they are WORTHLESS.  Too bad the democrats want to get rid of the president so bad they will ruin our country.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 11:19:04 AM EDT
[#18]
Who knows unless you are there.
I'm sure their media sources are as reliable as ours.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 12:17:16 PM EDT
[#19]
They're dealing with it in typical Russian fashion.

Three Russian Doctors Fall from Hospital Windows.

It's alright though, there were bullets on the ground that broke their falls.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 12:18:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 12:21:42 PM EDT
[#21]

Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko, who has resisted the coronavirus-related lockdowns imposed in most countries and suggested drinking vodka can treat the virus, said Tuesday that he has had and recovered from COVID-19.

"Today you are meeting a man who managed to survive the coronavirus on his feet. This is what doctors concluded yesterday. Asymptomatic," Lukashenko said, claiming without citing a source that “97 percent of our population carry this infection asymptomatically,” according to Reuters.

Lukashenko, whose handling of the virus has led to mass protests ahead of the country’s Aug. 9 presidential election, has previously said fears of the virus are a “psychosis.”

Asked in March whether the pandemic would stop him from playing ice hockey, he responded “To stop me? But why? It is possible, but why? I don't understand. There are no viruses here. Did you see any of them flying around? I don't see them."

In April, Lukashenko defended his decision to keep national borders open and allow soccer matches to continue with live audiences, claiming no Belarusians would die from the virus. Since then, 543 people have died and 67,366 people have tested positive for the virus.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/509399-belarus-president-who-suggested-vodka-cured-covid-19-says-he
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top