Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 5:53:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Space is fake.
View Quote

Oh? Then what's a hundred miles over our heads?

Heaven? Hell? A giant dome ala the Truman Show?
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 5:58:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I imagine they look like me pee pee.
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 6:38:31 PM EDT
[#3]
If they are smart enough to travel the universe, I’d imagine that found a way to fuse consciousness with machinery, in some type of bio mechanical repairable “body” that can with stand the massive amounts of time it take to travel the galaxies.. That being said, they would still need an energy source and resources to make and maintain theirs crafts, and bodies.. I would be extremely shocked if the looks or resembled humanoids in any fashion, and more than likely are made of of materials that may actually “heal” like we do but from some form of matter that we have yet to even imagine.. Our knowledge of what’s actually possible considering the amount of unknowns in the entirety of the universe should make us all pause and reflect upon it once and a while.. Think about what the human body will eventually evolve into if we colonize other planets.. Millions of years from now humans might evolve into a life form that unrecognizable.. Furthermore, what if that’s what we have become? What if WE were the aliens and our body’s now have just evolved to suit our needs on this planet.....
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 6:40:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't imagine them at all.
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 7:03:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
If they are smart enough to travel the universe, I’d imagine that found a way to fuse consciousness with machinery, in some type of bio mechanical repairable “body” that can with stand the massive amounts of time it take to travel the galaxies.. That being said, they would still need an energy source and resources to make and maintain theirs crafts, and bodies.. I would be extremely shocked if the looks or resembled humanoids in any fashion, and more than likely are made of of materials that may actually “heal” like we do but from some form of matter that we have yet to even imagine.. Our knowledge of what’s actually possible considering the amount of unknowns in the entirety of the universe should make us all pause and reflect upon it once and a while.. Think about what the human body will eventually evolve into if we colonize other planets.. Millions of years from now humans might evolve into a life form that unrecognizable.. Furthermore, what if that’s what we have become? What if WE were the aliens and our body’s now have just evolved to suit our needs on this planet.....
View Quote

This could be combined with "Von Neuman" probe (self replicating) technology.  The exponential growth of these devices could cover the fastness of the galaxy in a "reasonable" amount of time even with less than light speed travel.  I think this is one of the Fermi Paradox items.
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 7:11:01 PM EDT
[#6]
I think it's more likely space travelers will be of the robotic variety....

So space sexbot
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 7:23:44 PM EDT
[#7]
I’m going with the Road Not Taken type.
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 7:28:49 PM EDT
[#8]
fallen angels/ demonic shit
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 7:29:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 7:30:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Most alien life: INSANELY similar to life on earth.

Advanced alien life that could visit earth: purely artificial.
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 7:30:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Wonder what her other lips look like?
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 7:38:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Can't understand why this hasn't been posted yet

We will need to sing like this:
Slim Whitman 'Indian Love Call' 1952 78 rpm
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 7:49:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top