Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2023 3:40:16 AM EDT
Also, two questions for GD between the groups of pics.

Less than a year ago. Novemeber 11, 2022, Sam Bankman-Fried had a net worth of 26 BILLION.

26 BILLION.

NET WORTH.

10 months ago.

Lived in the Bahamas.

As of mid-2021, it was reported that he lived in a 40 million dollar five-bedroom penthouse in the Bahamas with approximately ten roommates.
View Quote

This....

Right now? Brooklyn Detention Center.

Two questions

1. What actor is going to play Sam Bankman-Fried in the future Netflix series? You know they'll milk this story like the Anna Delvey story.
(this story = https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Sorokin)

Actor will of course lose or gain weight, make-up, wig, etc..

2. How long is this dickhead going to last in a Brooklyn Detention Center?

Ghislane Maxwell (Epstein's girl) was in this same detention center but she seems the type that know how to lay low and stay off the radar. This douchebag? No way. He's done Ted Talks motivational speeches on stage. Probably on the spectrum too. This guy will get shanked or Epstein'd. No matter where he goes, all of the inmates are going to know who he is and he's mentally in a different reality.

And such punchable face!

Like a Lord of the Rings character that had to get cleaned up for a court date.

Link Posted: 8/23/2023 3:44:00 AM EDT
[#1]
This guy could play him

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 3:46:59 AM EDT
[#2]
In before someone posts a pic of Moaning Myrtle.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 5:05:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Jonah Hill or Seth Rogan. I predict he will make it to a posh federal prison camp, where he can order steaks and lobster for every meal.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 5:09:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 5:16:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Jonah Hill or Seth Rogan. I predict he will make it to a posh federal prison camp, where he can order steaks and lobster for every meal.
View Quote

He is reportedly a vegan. And needs special diet and meds to properly prep for trial.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 7:02:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, this actual prison tray probably would cause him to vomit. Tough. We don't do special orders. Maybe next time, don't do crime.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 7:06:20 AM EDT
[#7]
If BRICS takes off his story will be the American story
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 7:21:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yeah, this actual prison tray probably would cause him to vomit. Tough. We don't do special orders. Maybe next time, don't do crime.
https://i.imgur.com/i7jcwNY.jpg

View Quote

Damn, jail is tough even for the hotdogs......
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 7:24:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Unlike Bernie Madoff or similar, this dude donated massive amounts of his wealth (or better described as other peoples money) to Democrats for years. He’s going to get some suspended probation or some other cushy place.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 7:26:17 AM EDT
[#10]
I think the better question is “How did a guy worth $26Bn not simply disappear when the allegations came to light?”
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 7:31:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I think the better question is “How did a guy worth $26Bn not simply disappear when the allegations came to light?”
View Quote

He was arrogant enough to think he wouldn't get into trouble
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 7:34:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

I guess that depends on how persuasive murder is by high profile politicos in DC telling him to keep his mouth shut. If he blabs hes a dead man.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 7:34:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hmmm, that wasn’t very smart of him now was it?

(I know the basic story but I didn’t follow all the details, forgive my ignorance on the topic)
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 7:37:59 AM EDT
[#14]

Exactly who I was thinking
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 7:57:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

He thought his massive donations of stolen money to Party politicians would keep him safe.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 7:59:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

(I know the basic story but I didn’t follow all the details, forgive my ignorance on the topic)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those types usually aren't very smart when it comes to avoiding getting into a mess......he is probably counting on the Democrats to get him off the hook.....the funny thing would be if they refuse and he starts naming names of those who got some of his Ill gotten gains as donations........
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 9:13:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

I thought the same thing about Epstein, you have a jet, an island and a shit pot of money, and you decide to come to NY.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 10:10:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 10:15:46 AM EDT
[#19]
Sam is the funder.  Sam's mother is the strategist.

She is a democrat operative that is super shady.

It is Sam's mom who is doing the damage.  Sam was just writing checks.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 10:29:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 10:29:59 AM EDT
[#21]
how is the ftx coin made of nothing backed by nothing, any different from bitcoin?
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 10:32:44 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 10:34:15 AM EDT
[#23]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top