Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 7:53:22 AM EDT
[#1]
A buddy's wife was a competitive VB player in college.

She ended quitting the sport because every single woman on the team was an aggressive Lesbian except her.  She'd shower at 0300 just to try and get some privacy and sure as shit some other player would show up, take a shower head right next to her's and "accidentally" constantly bump into her, etc…she quit after complaining to the coach, also a lesbian, and was told maybe "she should get with the program".

Fun to look at but no one's putting a dick in 99% of them.

Sorry op. Just the way it is.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 7:56:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Nice lookin' gal.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 7:58:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

She ended quitting the sport because every single woman on the team was an aggressive Lesbian except her.  She'd shower at 0300 just to try and get some privacy and sure as shit some other player would show up, take a shower head right next to her's and "accidentally" constantly bump into her, etc…she quit after complaining to the coach, also a lesbian, and was told maybe "she should get with the program".

View Quote

I CAN change them.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 8:02:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Olympic? I banged 2 female college volleyball players in the 1990s and would have scored a 3rd from Lithuania if her English was better and the coach hasn’t run me off
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 8:06:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Female college softball players were in top 3 hardest to try and score with for me. I used to make the rounds trying to score female college players. I got a rejection from a female fencer that surprised me. Basketball was one of the few sports I skipped, like 87% had no tits and 99% had ?? faces, at least in the US.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 8:08:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
At this level of photoshop, just get AI to create a picture and drool over that.

Neither would be “real.”
View Quote

Just search beach volleyball or go to a game instead. I’d post pics but obviously GD rules
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 8:13:07 AM EDT
[#7]
I prefer women's beach volleyball.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 8:17:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I prefer women's beach volleyball.
View Quote

I agree. Beach VB is like Halloween…. Women get to wear skimpy clothes and prance around.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 8:20:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
My daughter plays at college.  I hate every single one of you fuckers.
View Quote

Do you approve her clothes selection before she leaves the house?    Because otherwise literally every man over 30 is imagining what her stuff tastes like when she goes out in yoga pants (like every other woman in the US these days).

The college kids are probably thinking about yeeting on her face or something.

Unfortunately, modesty has its place - and GD is not that place.  
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 8:20:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Personally I think it’s wrong to overly sexual women when they are just participating in day to day regular life activities. I can understand posting the original picture and saying she’s an attractive woman but the photoshop to make her ass giant is over the top. That has to be extremely embarrassing for that young lady.
View Quote

We will send her your post....I'm sure she will appreciate your White Knight effort and happily live forever in your basement dungeon.

Link Posted: 9/29/2023 8:22:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Can I join your club?  Three kids, all girls, two of which play volleyball.  Youngest also runs cross country and is amazing.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 8:26:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Here's the original that doesn't make her look like some sort of alien creature.

beat

https://i.postimg.cc/15VHGCrZ/C3534E7.jpg
View Quote

The original is much better, no fat azz’a for me
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 9:09:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Amazing how that small ass took her from what appeared to be a fappable college aged woman to a non-fappable high school aged girl.

View Quote

I posted some video in BOTD
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 9:39:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Sheesh,  my next door neighbors daughter is on the high school volleyball team, and since she was very young her and her friends like to practice volleyball in my driveway. Well they're still doing it but I just close my blinds and look away.  I really don't wanna be uncle perv
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 10:05:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

We will send her your post....I'm sure she will appreciate your White Knight effort and happily live forever in your basement dungeon.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/temp-95.gif
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Personally I think it’s wrong to overly sexual women when they are just participating in day to day regular life activities. I can understand posting the original picture and saying she’s an attractive woman but the photoshop to make her ass giant is over the top. That has to be extremely embarrassing for that young lady.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/temp-95.gif

I don’t need help, I’m just doing my part to not make a young lady feel embarrassed and awkward for playing volleyball.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 10:12:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Sheesh,  my next door neighbors daughter is on the high school volleyball team, and since she was very young her and her friends like to practice volleyball in my driveway. Well they're still doing it but I just close my blinds and look away.  I really don't wanna be uncle perv
View Quote

Stop logging into your Ring camera.

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 10:15:11 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Please post pics in "Babe of the Day"!!!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please post pics in "Babe of the Day"!!!!

That's a creepy as fuck request, it's his daughter for fuck's sake.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 1:18:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

My son stalks the womens' volleyball team at his D1 university by running in the gym when they are conditioning.  He's 6'4" and about 210 and an aspiring bodybuilder.  He says he needs a Nordic Princess to bear his children.  I approve of his plan.
View Quote

I've never met young guy that once introduced to it, doesn't suddenly find it fascinating to be around.  Just don't be a fat ass, they have pretty much zero interest in your standard American body type.  As a fat-ass father I'm pretty sure I'm judged harshly, but I'm the guy that brings the BBQ to tournaments so they are all nice to me anyway.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 1:20:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL... no.   The boyfriend clown cars at tournaments is funny.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 1:32:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Do you approve her clothes selection before she leaves the house?    Because otherwise literally every man over 30 is imagining what her stuff tastes like when she goes out in yoga pants (like every other woman in the US these days).

The college kids are probably thinking about yeeting on her face or something.

Unfortunately, modesty has its place - and GD is not that place.  
View Quote

Nope. I don't.  

She's reasonably modest in her clothing choices as well as behaviour and not much of a preener so standard shorts and a tee-shirt and pony-tail is her general running around clothing.  When she dresses up she turns heads.  And yeah, I know why they are turning and what they are thinking.  Which is why I hate all you fuckers.  She's been dating one guy for the last 3 years and he's was a high-school defensive football player when they met.  I'd not want to get into a fight with him, but she has pretty high standards and all I can say is that so far he's been a really good guy and I'm not unhappy with her choice.  I got her through school without a grandkid, or STDs or 'needing birth control' so my work is done.  The rest is her life and she's not stupid.

All I can say is that we sorta puched-up genes wise.  By middle school I knew she was going to be one of those where people ask "So wait, she's THEIR kid"?
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 1:33:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Can I join your club?  Three kids, all girls, two of which play volleyball.  Youngest also runs cross country and is amazing.
View Quote

Yes, you can, You know the dread then
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 1:36:11 PM EDT
[#22]
I'll take both
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 1:43:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Sorry. She's a good engineer, and a very nice person, so I'm not going to be a creeper and post pics of her ass online.
View Quote

I respect you as a man and a human being for your decision.

I would still like to see pics of what you described.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 1:43:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

How
Dare
you
sir
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 1:57:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
That is an impressive ass I bet a good hard smack produces almost no ripples.
View Quote

Yep, that will be like slapping a 5LB bag of all purpose flour, will be a very firm, no movement at all

When my son was in high school some of his best friends were on the VB team and when they would come over to the house I would say to my self "Bronc those are your daughters"
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 1:58:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Does she smell her finger
View Quote

Does it really matter....
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 2:04:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 3:21:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
She looks asymmetric top to bottom. Like 2 different women were cut in half and grafted together in some freaky nazi dungeon.
View Quote

She is starting her Kim K ass.

OP of thread lie to us with a shopped picture
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 3:51:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

I swear, one of the worst things about having high school and college age daughters was when they would bring their hot friends home with them...
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 6:36:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, I offer reciprocity to my org...Drones for Dad's.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top