Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:03:29 AM EDT
[#1]
The best thing about the OP's photo is knowing the crowd was yelling "We Love Trump" right before it was taken.  The Dems had to stand there and take it with a straight face because they knew they were all on camera.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:20:54 AM EDT
[#2]
seems you have to work within the fucked up system that we have or we can all sit around and bitch and cry and throw stones at everyone.  what a bunch of useless pussies you guys are
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:27:09 AM EDT
[#3]
A lot of folks in that picture are there for only one reason.  OPTICS to make the American people think they care.  I reality they could not care less!
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:33:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By LostX:
Two people who actually love America.

Three people who only want their picture taken.

And holy fuck Bloomberg is a midget.
View Quote

Three on the left want to destroy the country and remake it into something unspeakable. Two on the right want to save her. Half the people of America roll with the left three.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:36:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

No shit it was a photo op.

On 9/11.

I’m saying it’s a good thing they could put politics aside for a couple minutes to recognize the day was more important than them.

Fuck.
View Quote

But that's not what happened. There was no putting politics aside by those standing on the left,  Bloombergs media is still running hit pieces on Trump at the very second they are standing next to each other and the whore and the empty vessel standing next to her still has their DOJ and the entire democrat machine working nonstop to have him convicted of ANYTHING they can dream up.  

You are a real piece of work dude.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:53:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By wsix:
It's cute that you think they are there for anybody or anything but themselves.
View Quote
I would at least assume the one who enlisted in the Marines when GWOT was kicking off is there for the right reasons.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 4:55:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By 999monkeys:
An inconvenient fact of American politics is that you actually have to work with the other side a lot of the time if you want to get things done.  

The President is not a king,

Both sides probably realize this to some extent.  No one wants to be a lame duck.
View Quote

The government has done enough. They need to stop doing things.

What has the government done in recent memory that was actually good? Even the very few things that might be good are attached to truly bullshit things that damage the country, and everyone in it.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 4:58:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

No shit it was a photo op.

On 9/11.

I’m saying it’s a good thing they could put politics aside for a couple minutes to recognize the day was more important than them.

Fuck.
View Quote

They would have to actually care about the lives lost for that to be the case, and I’m not sure they do.

I think they were there because if they weren’t it might hurt them politically.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 5:01:46 PM EDT
[#9]
HUZZAH!!!
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 5:02:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By GenoGS:

They would have to actually care about the lives lost for that to be the case, and I’m not sure they do.

I think they were there because if they weren’t it might hurt them politically.
View Quote

Probably. And I don’t care for a single person in that picture.

Regardless, putting politics aside for a moment to at least pretend they recognize remembrance of 9/11 is bigger than any of them. I think that’s a decent gesture.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 5:02:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By wsix:
It's cute that you think they are there for anybody or anything but themselves.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 5:12:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Michigan_Man:
Why the fuck is Bloomturd even there?
View Quote

He used baby shampoo that morning and Biden walked him right up front.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top