Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM
Previous Page
/ 2
Next Page
7/28/2019 1:09:34 AM EDT
[#1]
You don't like Latina hotties but you made a thread about one.

I'm confused. Is the wife around or not?
7/28/2019 1:17:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Sorry for your loss. You sound like you're handling it well, all things considered. It's just too soon, really, and it sounds like you recognize that. Still, you sound like a cool dude. Time will soften the rough spots out for you, at least you have a sense of humor, thank goodness.
7/28/2019 1:20:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Quote History
Quoted:
You don't like Latina hotties but you made a thread about one.

I'm confused. Is the wife around or not?
View Quote
His wife is deceased.
7/28/2019 2:02:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Quote History
Quoted:

A 41 year old man jerking off in the shower just seems sad. I don’t want to do that anymore... ever again, really.

I just exercise now when I start to feel that tension. Had a great workout earlier today. Arms and chest are good and tired.

My dreams have gotten really vivid. I actually had a lucid dream Friday night about my wife no less. I don’t feel bad at all. Something in me has definitely changed.
View Quote
So you're married but you're abstinent to the point you fantasize/dream about the sex you're missing?

Lol what
7/28/2019 2:05:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Quote History
Quoted:

You have the opportunity to capitalize on.  Most girls have dated plenty of garbage.  I'd imagine a widower with his own place, a young kid, and who isn't a complete trainwreck would be an interesting prospect for a young woman....
View Quote
Wait is op married or not?

I'm so confused
7/28/2019 2:11:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Quote History
Quoted:

His wife is deceased.
View Quote
His mention earlier sounded like a sarcastic reason not to approach the hottie by the pool.

But ok that clears things up.  Dam op, that's gotta be tough.  RIP

I have full custody of 2 kids and I can tell you it's not the pussy repellant you think.  It's not a huge draw like some of these guys are saying either, but it does separate wheat from chaff.  Theres no way around it, kids are relationship baggage but chicks will put up with a certain amount of baggage if a guy is a catch.

And its subjective.  Some chicks - ya kidd are an automatic do not pass go do not collect 200.  Or at least they wont get serious but will still hook up lol.  But other chicks will see it as a mark of maturity IF you pull off the dad thing well... and have money lol
7/28/2019 2:13:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Quote History
Quoted:
His wife is deceased.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
You don't like Latina hotties but you made a thread about one.

I'm confused. Is the wife around or not?
His wife is deceased.
That is horrible. I am truly sorry to hear that.

So, there was no barrier in getting with the young Latina hottie then.

WTF OP? What's the deal?
7/28/2019 2:15:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Quote History
Quoted:
His mention earlier sounded like a sarcastic reason not to approach the hottie by the pool.

But ok that clears things up.  Dam op, that's gotta be tough.  RIP
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

His wife is deceased.
His mention earlier sounded like a sarcastic reason not to approach the hottie by the pool.

But ok that clears things up.  Dam op, that's gotta be tough.  RIP
I took it as sarcasm as well.
7/28/2019 2:16:06 AM EDT
[#9]
For you guys that missed the original story, it's a rather depressing one. Michelle passed away about a week after giving birth to their daughter.

Here's the thread in the memorial forum.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_151/2017078_Last-week-I-became-a-father-last-night-I-became-a-widower-Gofund-link-added-in-OP-.html

Here's the GF's tribute to this amazing woman.



[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUWbWTUVf-k[/youtube]
7/28/2019 6:46:00 AM EDT
[#10]
She spent the entire time just standing in the same spot at the edge of the pool by herself.
View Quote
Pretty girl who is non-social to that extreme? You just go looking for ways to fuck up your life, don't you?

7/28/2019 11:03:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Quote History
Quoted:

I feel a good cry coming on.

If I’m being honest, whenever I think - I mean really think - about what it would be like to sleep with another woman, I almost feel sick. I think that’s a clear sign that I’m not in any position to pursue anything with anyone.
View Quote
It just means that you are not in any position yet.  I lost my wife to cancer a year and half ago. I have an idea of what you're going through. I know that the way I feel now, is different than a year ago, and will be different in a year. I'm not ready to date yet, but I realize that will change. You need to accept that it's ok to move on. I'm not there yet, but I know it to be true. So in the meantime, it's one day at a time. Hang in there.
7/28/2019 4:27:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quote History
Quoted:
Pretty girl who is non-social to that extreme? You just go looking for ways to fuck up your life, don't you?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e4/74/00/e474001a1630ed3e3d8ffb820c30203e.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
She spent the entire time just standing in the same spot at the edge of the pool by herself.
Pretty girl who is non-social to that extreme? You just go looking for ways to fuck up your life, don't you?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e4/74/00/e474001a1630ed3e3d8ffb820c30203e.jpg
That’s no shit. I may have a dating resume shorter than Vern Troyer, but the last thing I want is to bring any female drama into my life.

My original OP was more a self reflection on the obstacles a man in my position would face if he were so inclined to seriously consider dating any woman.

I don’t think I’m inclined. It was good for a laugh, though.
7/28/2019 4:36:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quote History
Quoted:
That’s no shit. I may have a dating resume shorter than Vern Troyer, but the last thing I want is to bring any female drama into my life.

My original OP was more a self reflection on the obstacles a man in my position would face if he were so inclined to seriously consider dating any woman.

I don’t think I’m inclined. It was good for a laugh, though.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
She spent the entire time just standing in the same spot at the edge of the pool by herself.
Pretty girl who is non-social to that extreme? You just go looking for ways to fuck up your life, don't you?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e4/74/00/e474001a1630ed3e3d8ffb820c30203e.jpg
That’s no shit. I may have a dating resume shorter than Vern Troyer, but the last thing I want is to bring any female drama into my life.

My original OP was more a self reflection on the obstacles a man in my position would face if he were so inclined to seriously consider dating any woman.

I don’t think I’m inclined. It was good for a laugh, though.
If you go on dates and it doesn't work, I get that. That's dating.

Actively not trying, especially when it sounds like this lady was somewhat interested I do not get. Clearly you miss both your wife and having a woman around. That's because women are great.
7/28/2019 4:39:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Pics are not loading
7/28/2019 4:40:49 PM EDT
[#15]
No pics?

No care
7/28/2019 4:58:31 PM EDT
[#16]
7/28/2019 5:24:17 PM EDT
[#17]
For some reason I had women throwing themselves at me after my wife passed. Carrying around a newborn just seemed to make them more determined. They were all really hot too, it was a strange dynamic.

I wasn’t interested, I’d just lost the love of my life and could care less about pussy. Once some time passed I started seeing my second wife and was ready.

Things will come when you’re ready and if you’re never ready then no big deal, live your life how you want.
7/28/2019 5:27:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Quote History
Quoted:
Life's too short. Try and hit that. what's the worst that could happen?
View Quote
First Post knocked it out of the park!!
7/28/2019 5:32:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quote History
Quoted:
Would have offered her the cock. Fuck Incels.
View Quote
I agree. Do it OP.
7/28/2019 5:40:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quote History
Quoted:
I've been reading an INCEL forum.
They have some strange personalities.
View Quote
Yep.  Most don't deserve to pass on their genes.

It's really not that hard to chat up a woman.  I'm a geek, but yet I've been able to make a long series of mistakes with women, marrying and divorcing three, with a much larger number of girlfriends in the mix.  I don't have shit for game, I'm nerdy and not athletic at all.  My biggest claim to fame is I can make most women laugh, and I'm not afraid of rejection.
7/28/2019 5:45:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quote History
Quoted:
Yep.  Most don't deserve to pass on their genes.

It's really not that hard to chat up a woman.  I'm a geek, but yet I've been able to make a long series of mistakes with women, marrying and divorcing three, with a much larger number of girlfriends in the mix.  I don't have shit for game, I'm nerdy and not athletic at all.  My biggest claim to fame is I can make most women laugh, and I'm not afraid of rejection.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've been reading an INCEL forum.
They have some strange personalities.
Yep.  Most don't deserve to pass on their genes.

It's really not that hard to chat up a woman.  I'm a geek, but yet I've been able to make a long series of mistakes with women, marrying and divorcing three, with a much larger number of girlfriends in the mix.  I don't have shit for game, I'm nerdy and not athletic at all.  My biggest claim to fame is I can make most women laugh, and I'm not afraid of rejection.
Atta boy. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

I was denied by an Abercrombie model.

Bros: Dude you have zero chance.
Me: Nope. I have a very small chance. You have zero chance because you won't go talk to her.
7/28/2019 5:58:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Quote History
Quoted:
That’s no shit. I may have a dating resume shorter than Vern Troyer, but the last thing I want is to bring any female drama into my life.

My original OP was more a self reflection on the obstacles a man in my position would face if he were so inclined to seriously consider dating any woman.

I don’t think I’m inclined. It was good for a laugh, though.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
She spent the entire time just standing in the same spot at the edge of the pool by herself.
Pretty girl who is non-social to that extreme? You just go looking for ways to fuck up your life, don't you?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e4/74/00/e474001a1630ed3e3d8ffb820c30203e.jpg
That’s no shit. I may have a dating resume shorter than Vern Troyer, but the last thing I want is to bring any female drama into my life.

My original OP was more a self reflection on the obstacles a man in my position would face if he were so inclined to seriously consider dating any woman.

I don’t think I’m inclined. It was good for a laugh, though.
I'm 61, and I'm dating.  Don't mean nuthing but a night away from the TV and ARFCOM.  Went out with a 45 year old single mom (daughter is 18) for a couple of weeks.  I probably could have stuck it in crazy but I could tell she would be high maintenance.  She does have a lot of female friends, so I picked a disagreement on some stupid shit and "we" decided to be friends.  Gonna hang out with her next weekend with her "friends".

Don't think about it as finding a soul mate.  Think about just having a good time, regardless of getting laid.  Don't be a push over ( "LOL, I didn't order that shit,  you did").   I'm just there to look at boobs and have a good time.
7/28/2019 6:04:35 PM EDT
[#23]
I thought this was a CAKEPWNER thread.
7/28/2019 6:31:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quote History
Quoted:
Atta boy. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

I was denied by an Abercrombie model.

Bros: Dude you have zero chance.
Me: Nope. I have a very small chance. You have zero chance because you won't go talk to her.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've been reading an INCEL forum.
They have some strange personalities.
Yep.  Most don't deserve to pass on their genes.

It's really not that hard to chat up a woman.  I'm a geek, but yet I've been able to make a long series of mistakes with women, marrying and divorcing three, with a much larger number of girlfriends in the mix.  I don't have shit for game, I'm nerdy and not athletic at all.  My biggest claim to fame is I can make most women laugh, and I'm not afraid of rejection.
Atta boy. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

I was denied by an Abercrombie model.

Bros: Dude you have zero chance.
Me: Nope. I have a very small chance. You have zero chance because you won't go talk to her.
Most of the women who tell me they aren't interested tell me that with a smile.  I thank them for the clarity, raise my glass to "here's to mistakes" and move one.
7/28/2019 7:13:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Anybody can get laid... you just have to have the jack for the follow up...
7/28/2019 8:24:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Quote History
Quoted:
Most of the women who tell me they aren't interested tell me that with a smile.  I thank them for the clarity, raise my glass to "here's to mistakes" and move one.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've been reading an INCEL forum.
They have some strange personalities.
Yep.  Most don't deserve to pass on their genes.

It's really not that hard to chat up a woman.  I'm a geek, but yet I've been able to make a long series of mistakes with women, marrying and divorcing three, with a much larger number of girlfriends in the mix.  I don't have shit for game, I'm nerdy and not athletic at all.  My biggest claim to fame is I can make most women laugh, and I'm not afraid of rejection.
Atta boy. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

I was denied by an Abercrombie model.

Bros: Dude you have zero chance.
Me: Nope. I have a very small chance. You have zero chance because you won't go talk to her.
Most of the women who tell me they aren't interested tell me that with a smile.  I thank them for the clarity, raise my glass to "here's to mistakes" and move one.
Guys that don't talk to women are faggots. You may have a good success rate or a bad success rate.

But guess what?  Women don't often approach men. That's your job. Do your fucking job.
7/28/2019 8:26:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Quote History
Quoted:
I thought this was a CAKEPWNER thread.
View Quote
Ahahahahah
7/28/2019 8:40:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Quote History
Quoted:
Yep.  Most don't deserve to pass on their genes.

It's really not that hard to chat up a woman.  I'm a geek, but yet I've been able to make a long series of mistakes with women, marrying and divorcing three, with a much larger number of girlfriends in the mix.  I don't have shit for game, I'm nerdy and not athletic at all.  My biggest claim to fame is I can make most women laugh, and I'm not afraid of rejection.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've been reading an INCEL forum.
They have some strange personalities.
Yep.  Most don't deserve to pass on their genes.

It's really not that hard to chat up a woman.  I'm a geek, but yet I've been able to make a long series of mistakes with women, marrying and divorcing three, with a much larger number of girlfriends in the mix.  I don't have shit for game, I'm nerdy and not athletic at all.  My biggest claim to fame is I can make most women laugh, and I'm not afraid of rejection.
Your last sentence describes your game. Funny game. Confident game.
7/28/2019 8:43:27 PM EDT
[#29]
You should leave her a video message and show her your ceiling fans and crown molding!
7/28/2019 8:45:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Quote History
Quoted:

If you go on dates and it doesn't work, I get that. That's dating.

Actively not trying, especially when it sounds like this lady was somewhat interested I do not get. Clearly you miss both your wife and having a woman around. That's because women are great.
View Quote
I don’t have an obligation to go out with women who might show interest in me. My only obligation is to my daughter.

I’m sure the majority on this website share your viewpoint that you don’t turn down a woman who shows interest in you because, well, pussy. I can’t say exactly at this time where on my list of priorities that falls, but it isn’t near the top.
7/28/2019 8:50:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Quote History
Quoted:
Ahahahahah
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
I thought this was a CAKEPWNER thread.
Ahahahahah
That OP sounded just like a mass shooter's manifesto.
7/28/2019 8:51:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Quote History
Quoted:
I don’t have an obligation to go out with women who might show interest in me. My only obligation is to my daughter.

I’m sure the majority on this website share your viewpoint that you don’t turn down a woman who shows interest in you because, well, pussy. I can’t say exactly at this time where on my list of priorities that falls, but it isn’t near the top.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you go on dates and it doesn't work, I get that. That's dating.

Actively not trying, especially when it sounds like this lady was somewhat interested I do not get. Clearly you miss both your wife and having a woman around. That's because women are great.
I don’t have an obligation to go out with women who might show interest in me. My only obligation is to my daughter.

I’m sure the majority on this website share your viewpoint that you don’t turn down a woman who shows interest in you because, well, pussy. I can’t say exactly at this time where on my list of priorities that falls, but it isn’t near the top.
No buddy. I'm not trying to convince you to get ass just because.

You don't have an obligation to go out with everyone who shows interest. And if you're not ready, I totally get it.

But if you're kinda ready, you should try things. You don't have to bang every woman you see, clearly you're looking for more. But talking and going on dates are a good intermediate.

Bless you and your late wife. I don't know what I'd do in your situation
7/28/2019 8:55:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Quote History
Quoted:

That OP sounded just like a mass shooter's manifesto.
View Quote
It took me a while but it came off as fishy
7/28/2019 9:25:32 PM EDT
[#34]
OP, you are not an incel or anywhere close. Try and find contentment with yourself, your daughter, and your situation.
7/28/2019 9:29:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Quote History
Quoted:
You should write her a letter/email telling her how much she could mean to you and how perfect she is. Letter know you're not like the others and talk bad about them.

She'll be all over you.
View Quote
Draw her pictures, mostly anime stuff.
7/28/2019 9:51:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Quote History
Quoted:
Lol. FUCK. THAT.

Never in a million years would I resort to strange creeper tactics.

Plus, Hispanic girls just aren’t my type.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Call your friends and find out who she was.
Ask her out. Lifes short.
Quoted:
Life's too short. Try and hit that. what's the worst that could happen?
Lol. FUCK. THAT.

Never in a million years would I resort to strange creeper tactics.

Plus, Hispanic girls just aren’t my type.
Those are strange creeper tactics?

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In

Previous Page
/ 2
Next Page