User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 3:58:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
like the mystics and statistics say it will???
View Quote
I predict this motel will be standing...until I pay my bill.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 4:06:02 AM EDT
[#2]
If LA and SF go into the sea, AND most of the inhabitants die, then it will have an effect. But since that's not how earthquakes work, all the "Big One" will do is kill a bunch of innocent folks, destroy vital infrastructure (ports and petro refineries especially), and cost billions of dollars to the American taxpayer for disaster relief, none of which is good for anyone.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 4:08:35 AM EDT
[#3]
I know its a meme and everything, but CA is rising, not sinking with each earthquake.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 5:47:32 AM EDT
[#4]
I'll have a coke
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 5:54:27 AM EDT
[#5]
What happens if California slides into the Pacific?

We lose Hawaii, parts of Alaska, Washington, Oregon state, Japan, Taiwan and some parts of South Korea.

On the other hand China has some major setbacks too.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 6:20:26 AM EDT
[#6]
The Dems would shit a brick due to lost House seats from both loss of land and population.

Hard to gerrymander a district when it's underwater but I bet they would try it to get those north/west GOP districts under their control.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 6:27:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
How does that help us in regards to the electoral college?
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/6/2019 6:32:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
We would lose a bunch of Cali members and people who didnt deserve such a fate. I wish people would stop acting like its a solution to a problem everytime a quake rocks their world over there.

Its no different than someone hoping FL gets wiped off the map in the next hurricane. Thoughtless and stupid to even talk about it. Yet here we go again some dolt makes a thread about it.

Maybe a year or so ago a thread like this one appeared and you can imagine the direction it went.

Knock it off. I dont like their political climate either but I dont wish the state to slide into the abyss.

'15er
View Quote
I live in CA.

I'm pretty okay with it sliding off into the abyss. Fuck this state.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 6:32:43 AM EDT
[#9]
My inheritance will be fucked. Lol!!
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 6:34:58 AM EDT
[#10]
It’s possible the nation may be saved if Kali slides into the ocean.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 6:44:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Well,  if the whole state broke off I'd be fucked. However if it's just the san andreas fault, I'd have instant beach front property and we would get rid of a lot of liberals. I'd be willing to roll the dice as to where she breaks off at.
View Quote
I like the cut of your jib ??
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 6:49:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The CA ant burning is fucking bullshit. Jack off OP.
View Quote
While I don’t believe in the premise of this thread, stop being “special” and coming up with terms like “ant burning” for any topic post that shit talks CA. Y’all are almost as sensitive as Texans.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 6:49:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
We would lose a bunch of Cali members and people who didnt deserve such a fate. I wish people would stop acting like its a solution to a problem everytime a quake rocks their world over there.

Its no different than someone hoping FL gets wiped off the map in the next hurricane. Thoughtless and stupid to even talk about it. Yet here we go again some dolt makes a thread about it.

Maybe a year or so ago a thread like this one appeared and you can imagine the direction it went.

Knock it off. I dont like their political climate either but I dont wish the state to slide into the abyss.

'15er
View Quote
This thread is stupid but you know Cali can't actually just slide off into the ocean. Right?
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 6:51:34 AM EDT
[#14]
FPNI.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 6:56:11 AM EDT
[#15]
It would be a glorious day.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 6:57:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

This thread is stupid but you know Cali can't actually just slide off into the ocean. Right?
View Quote
The LA Basin and CA's Great Valley could fill with seawater.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 7:00:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Now is not the time.
View Quote
My body is ready
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 7:03:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

'15er
View Quote
DOLT
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 7:39:35 AM EDT
[#19]
It would make America better
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 7:44:36 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 8:26:29 AM EDT
[#21]
Will BS still have her house on stilts? ????
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 8:30:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I know we don't like liberals but have we dehumanized an entire state now?
View Quote
This is GD, so yes.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 8:32:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 8:47:41 AM EDT
[#24]
First a "never ending drought", then massive wild fires, then floods, now earthquakes.

God has been taking a huge shit on California lately or someone has hacked the HAARP and the Halliburton Weather Control & Earthquake machine.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 8:50:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
California has the 7th largest economy in the world, if cali slides off in the ocean, we will have to surf board in Nevada
View Quote
And the jobs there would move back to Real America.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:01:53 AM EDT
[#26]
The Cali butt hurt is high this morning.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:21:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I know we don't like liberals but have we dehumanized an entire state now?
View Quote
Hell no. We should always be sad for collateral damage.

But I don't think anybody really wants California to drop into the sea. But it's fun to dream about, like dreaming that your adult child who won't work someday moves out of the house.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:26:12 AM EDT
[#28]
Was expecting a Warren Zevon thread. Am disappoint.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:28:02 AM EDT
[#29]
Politics is the last thing we will be worrying about if California falls into the ocean. The devastation in its wake is almost unfathomable.

Economy and distribution of goods would be turned on its head. Anarchy would follow.

Remember the recent story about the lady who pulled a gun in the Welfer office? Imagine that happening everywhere: grocery stores, gas stations, public streets. People would freak out.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:35:10 AM EDT
[#30]
That'll be the day I go back to Annandale
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:35:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
California has the 7th largest economy in the world, if cali slides off in the ocean, we will have to surf board in Nevada
View Quote
If you think about it, it would just mean the 7th largest economy would move to the state that now borders the pacific.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:39:34 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Politics is the last thing we will be worrying about if California falls into the ocean. The devastation in its wake is almost unfathomable.

Economy and distribution of goods would be turned on its head. Anarchy would follow.

Remember the recent story about the lady who pulled a gun in the Welfer office? Imagine that happening everywhere: grocery stores, gas stations, public streets. People would freak out.
View Quote
The whole country would be in a state of anarchy?  No, just California.

And would everyone please stop saying "if California falls into the ocean"?  It can't fall in.  Learn some basic geology.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:46:43 AM EDT
[#33]
CoC
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top