BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 1444
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 6:07:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MemeWarfare] [#1]
Wait. Do I own pg 139?
This has never happened before.

I will do my best to earn this privilege. Will ETA this post with a good meme.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 6:10:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By airsix:
Wait. Do I own pg 139?
This has never happened before.

I will do my best to earn this privilege. Will ETA this post with a good meme.
View Quote
Not with an edit
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 6:16:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I was unprepared. I surrender pg 139 to the next poster.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 6:20:34 PM EDT
[#4]
no, I refuse, take it back and edit your post.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 6:44:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By JCoop:
Dankest thing I've seen in a long time!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JCoop:
Originally Posted By mallninjamaster:
holy shit...  I can't catch my breath...  my sides ache and I have tears in my eyes.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cruRyoo2xiE

I did find this posed a while back.... how did I miss this?

God damn thats funny...
Dankest thing I've seen in a long time!
Fucking... magnificent.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 6:58:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 7:04:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By CarmelBytheSea:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DCeLCC0XUAErSkG?format=jpg
View Quote
Artist = swing and a miss.  He drew an AR15, not an SKS.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 7:19:49 PM EDT
[#8]
holy shit...  I can't catch my breath...  my sides ache and I have tears in my eyes.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cruRyoo2xiE

I did find this posed a while back.... how did I miss this?

God damn thats funny...
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 7:37:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 9:12:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 9:44:46 PM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 6/16/2017 9:49:04 PM EDT
[#12]
If you are going to fight Anitfa; fight like Max Baer.  With madness in your eyes, a smile on your face and a dance in your step.

The Wild Knockouts of Max Baer
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 9:54:29 PM EDT
[#13]
true according to NY Times editorial
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 11:56:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By CarbineDad:

View Quote
Bwaaaaaa!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 12:06:16 AM EDT
[#15]
... normally bubba'd classic guns turn me off, but I find myself suddenly wanting an Assault Musket.
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 12:21:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ARHank] [#16]
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 1:06:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Heff knew what was up.

Link Posted: 6/17/2017 3:06:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Here is another good one...

The times they are a changing
View Quote
"The Times They Are A-Changing" - Social Justice: The Musical

repost
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 4:33:23 AM EDT
[#19]
Late Night Dank Dump.

Link Posted: 6/17/2017 5:55:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: waterglass] [#20]
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 6:17:22 AM EDT
[#21]
That Bella dude is actually right, Vietnamese are pretty white supremacist, in a sense of paper white skin color is best color.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 6:29:43 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 7:41:15 AM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 6/17/2017 7:51:38 AM EDT
[#24]
The left is shitting their collectivist pants right now because the truth is far scarier. 

Leftist Talking Heads, Political Figures, and Thought/Policy Groups have been pushing and promoting exactly what occurred. Inside they are gleefully happy and wish that more like Jeff Duncan, Rand Paul, etc were killed. But they can't let that out nor can their support openly come out for more of this to happen.

The reason why the Left is scared right now because of Trump and more importantly his supporters. If someone like Mitt Romney or John McCain or Jeb Bush were President then they wouldn't be afraid because they'd roll over. But Trump doesn't give a fuck. He is the type of guy that would steamroll them. 

But like I said.... It it his supporters they fear. We've been "redpilled" and know the truth. The Left is afraid of us using the truth to further "redpill" society. 

The Left wants violent and chaos to establish order. Their order.... they have no problem killing you or I. But they do have a problem with you or I fighting back. And the best weapon is information.

Hence why they are trying to memory hole this. That's why they try to control the media, the internet, and social media. It terrifies them that we now have an outlet that can reach the world and we don't have to go through them. We can bypass them. Their own weapons are being used against them.

That is why they're scared shitless. We're about to break their entire narrative with the truth. 

They wanted to push the narrative that the Shooter was a mentally deranged man that got what he got because of lax gun laws and that we need stronger gun laws to prevent such a heinous act. That it is our fault..... 

Well, the jokes on them. No more Reichstag Fires to be used to blame people with. 
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 10:05:06 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 10:10:51 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Miami_JBT:
The left is shitting their collectivist pants right now because the truth is far scarier. 

Leftist Talking Heads, Political Figures, and Thought/Policy Groups have been pushing and promoting exactly what occurred. Inside they are gleefully happy and wish that more like Jeff Duncan, Rand Paul, etc were killed. But they can't let that out nor can their support openly come out for more of this to happen.

The reason why the Left is scared right now because of Trump and more importantly his supporters. If someone like Mitt Romney or John McCain or Jeb Bush were President then they wouldn't be afraid because they'd roll over. But Trump doesn't give a fuck. He is the type of guy that would steamroll them. 

But like I said.... It it his supporters they fear. We've been "redpilled" and know the truth. The Left is afraid of us using the truth to further "redpill" society. 

The Left wants violent and chaos to establish order. Their order.... they have no problem killing you or I. But they do have a problem with you or I fighting back. And the best weapon is information.

Hence why they are trying to memory hole this. That's why they try to control the media, the internet, and social media. It terrifies them that we now have an outlet that can reach the world and we don't have to go through them. We can bypass them. Their own weapons are being used against them.

That is why they're scared shitless. We're about to break their entire narrative with the truth. 

They wanted to push the narrative that the Shooter was a mentally deranged man that got what he got because of lax gun laws and that we need stronger gun laws to prevent such a heinous act. That it is our fault..... 

Well, the jokes on them. No more Reichstag Fires to be used to blame people with. 
View Quote
That is the Truth!
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 11:13:42 AM EDT
[#27]

View Quote
Extremely well said and spot on.
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 12:42:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ARHank] [#28]
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 1:37:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 1:44:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 1:47:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By happycynic:
Gentlemen.  I've devised a plan to deal with the Deep State.  Should I send it to Trump?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/61337/DC-Historic-DIstricts-map-2014-11-231531.JPG
View Quote
"Cry havokek!!! And let slip the memes of war!!!!!"

Link Posted: 6/17/2017 1:53:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 1:55:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Wonder Woman [70's theme music]

Link Posted: 6/17/2017 1:59:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 2:00:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 2:38:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ubaddog] [#36]
What it lacks in Dankness it makes up for in truth.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 4:51:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 5:04:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Is Trump really the greatest meme of all time? I can't even play vidja anymore without someone trumpposting.

How long until he declares a new principate and becomes Imperaor Donaldus Julius Trump Augustus?
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 5:39:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 5:48:36 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote
This is why they will make control of the internet a priority (even ahead of guns) with the next Leftist President/Congress.

TC
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 5:49:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 6:27:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Leisure_Shoot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFB3cXj29M0
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Leisure_Shoot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFB3cXj29M0
The trouble with black block is that anonymous means that your 'friends' don't know who you are either. Once the Pepe's yoink that mask, Auntie fash turn on you like crawdads in a pail.

Originally Posted By Nameless_Hobo:
Is Trump really the greatest meme of all time? I can't even play vidja anymore without someone trumpposting.

How long until he declares a new principate and becomes Imperaor Donaldus Julius Trump Augustus?
He won't have to. At some point, his lack of fucks to give will achieve critical mass, and he'll be spontaneously proclaimed Donaldus Shitpostus Pepe Rex by the meme base at large.
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 7:20:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Enzo300] [#43]
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 9:58:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 9:59:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 10:28:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 11:29:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 11:37:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 12:07:12 AM EDT
[#49]
German men are fighting back against the Muslin hordes.   Here, two men are seen setting up a trap.

Link Posted: 6/18/2017 12:10:05 AM EDT
[#50]
View Quote
Page / 1444
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top