I believe 322 is mine
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 8:16:24 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 6/12/2018 9:05:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By uglygun:
I remember being a kid in like 1st grade if not preschool during the early 80s and getting to go up and see the cockpit of a Delta plane while flying to Canada.   Wound up getting a little plastic set of wings as well.

Probably one of my first early memories.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Palm:

He got them on the stewardess his first airplane ride.
I remember being a kid in like 1st grade if not preschool during the early 80s and getting to go up and see the cockpit of a Delta plane while flying to Canada.   Wound up getting a little plastic set of wings as well.

Yeap. My Grandfather lived in FL for a while when I was young. I was in the 3rd grade, early 80’s and my parents put me on a plane to fly down there and stay with him. I cannot imagine letting my child fly to Florida alone with a plane change in Atlanta now days, but they did. At that age I managed to navigate that huge ass airport by way ot the plane train and make my connecting flight alone. I got to go up front on both planes. The first plane was a puddle hopper and the cigarette smoke was so thick you could barely see the cockpit from the rear of the plane. Different times.
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 9:13:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By A_Friendly_Manatee:
Interesting to see that @Aimless was there.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/438110/AFlAof6BuwBZ5Id1VL8s6uDUgH9uxmKGFRhLh7uDeZA-571383.JPG
View All Quotes
Even more interesting to see a matching set of bra and panties identical to the ones posted here every other day.
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 9:14:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 9:17:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By TheOTHERmaninblack:
I had to do some research after this. See, Heinlein was always a staunchly self-proclaimed radical leftie. His early works reflected that. One of the reasons I had trouble originally believing that he wrote 'Starship Troopers'.

Turns out, as he grew older, his politics (despite his ardent denial) shifted right until he ended up a so-called 'right wing libertarian.'

Right up until he died, he maintained that his stance didn't move at all, but that the Overton Window (my term, not his) continually shifted left until he found himself on the right.  Kind of like what happened with Reagan.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kar98k:

https://i.imgur.com/692831m.jpg
I had to do some research after this. See, Heinlein was always a staunchly self-proclaimed radical leftie. His early works reflected that. One of the reasons I had trouble originally believing that he wrote 'Starship Troopers'.

Turns out, as he grew older, his politics (despite his ardent denial) shifted right until he ended up a so-called 'right wing libertarian.'

Right up until he died, he maintained that his stance didn't move at all, but that the Overton Window (my term, not his) continually shifted left until he found himself on the right.  Kind of like what happened with Reagan.
Heinlein was always politically conservative, but socially liberal.  I really don't believe his stance changed much throughout his life.  He was always very pro "Keep the gov't out of my life", and very pro "free love" even before the 60s, or at least that's how his writings seemed to me, though he did change stance from Stranger in a Strange Land (Mike would sense a "wrongness" if another man sexually approached him) but in Time Enough for Love open homosexuality is OK.
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 9:18:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By IceAuger:
Not a meme, but had to share.

View Quote
Damn that was good
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 9:33:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 9:34:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 9:50:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Turboguy:
To think that at some point he is going to have more airtime than a skateboard at the X Games.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Turboguy:
Originally Posted By Balista:
England is super gay.

To think that at some point he is going to have more airtime than a skateboard at the X Games.
That thick chick in the rainbow dress thou.
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 9:59:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By MCSquared:
Heinlein was always politically conservative, but socially liberal.  I really don't believe his stance changed much throughout his life.  He was always very pro "Keep the gov't out of my life", and very pro "free love" even before the 60s, or at least that's how his writings seemed to me, though he did change stance from Stranger in a Strange Land (Mike would sense a "wrongness" if another man sexually approached him) but in Time Enough for Love open homosexuality is OK.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MCSquared:
Originally Posted By kar98k:

https://i.imgur.com/692831m.jpg

He donated heavily to far left Democrats. But discussing his politics ain't dank, so maybe we'll discuss it in its own thread if anybody wants to.
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 10:16:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Heinlein was at one time a self-described communist.  But he got better.
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 11:04:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Z_H_4_Life:

Ok this makes sense now. Wow I had no idea the left were spreading them as I dropped fb forever ago. I assumed since they made him look like the retard we all know him to be they were making fun of him.

The left is so dumb
View Quote
The left can't meme...
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 11:56:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/13/2018 1:03:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Brok3n] [#15]
Can someone make this into a meme:

Breaking: Hawaiian judge orders US back to war with North Korea; Trump signature invalid
Link Posted: 6/13/2018 1:16:51 AM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 6/13/2018 1:39:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HTHF] [#17]
Link Posted: 6/13/2018 6:21:04 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By HootieWho:
Yeap. My Grandfather lived in FL for a while when I was young. I was in the 3rd grade, early 80's and my parents put me on a plane to fly down there and stay with him. I cannot imagine letting my child fly to Florida alone with a plane change in Atlanta now days, but they did. At that age I managed to navigate that huge ass airport by way ot the plane train and make my connecting flight alone. I got to go up front on both planes. The first plane was a puddle hopper and the cigarette smoke was so thick you could barely see the cockpit from the rear of the plane. Different times.
View All Quotes

Yeap. My Grandfather lived in FL for a while when I was young. I was in the 3rd grade, early 80's and my parents put me on a plane to fly down there and stay with him. I cannot imagine letting my child fly to Florida alone with a plane change in Atlanta now days, but they did. At that age I managed to navigate that huge ass airport by way ot the plane train and make my connecting flight alone. I got to go up front on both planes. The first plane was a puddle hopper and the cigarette smoke was so thick you could barely see the cockpit from the rear of the plane. Different times.
Did that as a kid flying from Miami, FL to Quito, EC. Sat in the cockpit, got the little plastic wings, etc.... different time.
Link Posted: 6/13/2018 8:04:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/13/2018 8:27:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SEAN10MM] [#20]
That looks like the hottie from InfoWars.

ETA: Yup.....

https://youtu.be/gtTGViSGElE
Link Posted: 6/13/2018 9:28:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By SEAN10MM:
That looks like the hottie from InfoWars.

ETA: Yup.....

https://youtu.be/gtTGViSGElE
View Quote
And the girl with the rifle at Kent state
Link Posted: 6/13/2018 9:55:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/13/2018 12:06:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/13/2018 12:08:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/13/2018 12:16:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Tweightwee:

87 trillion scovilles!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Tweightwee:

87 trillion scovilles!
That was a pretty righteous meme!
Link Posted: 6/13/2018 12:19:50 PM EDT
[#26]
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/13/2018 12:35:31 PM EDT
[#27]
View Quote
This is a perfect example of why the left cannot meme.
Link Posted: 6/13/2018 12:57:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Kelty:
View All Quotes
Indeed.
Link Posted: 6/13/2018 1:25:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/13/2018 2:02:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
Patch on shoulder says Marine Corps Junior ROTC, so some JROTC BS.
View Quote
I cant find anything exactly like it, and cant see it very well, but a triangle in the center I would guess Civil Air Patrol
Link Posted: 6/13/2018 2:37:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By speedbuggy16v:
I cant find anything exactly like it, and cant see it very well, but a triangle in the center I would guess Civil Air Patrol
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By speedbuggy16v:
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
Patch on shoulder says Marine Corps Junior ROTC, so some JROTC BS.
No.

CAP wears AF uniforms.
Link Posted: 6/13/2018 2:58:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: speedbuggy16v] [#32]
iginally Posted By flpickupman:

No.

CAP wears AF uniforms.
View Quote
correct, but he could have been active in both CAP and JROTC, my understanding is some awards, decorations etc. from one service can be worn on the uniform of another.  or, it could be plastic wings from a delta flight, I have no idea.  The triangle in the center just caught my eye.

ETA, fucked up thing is this is the closest thing I could find............LOL, vintage pilots wings for Delta..... Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/13/2018 3:05:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 6/13/2018 3:52:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/13/2018 3:54:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Miami_JBT:
Did that as a kid flying from Miami, FL to Quito, EC. Sat in the cockpit, got the little plastic wings, etc.... different time.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Miami_JBT:

Yes it was.
Link Posted: 6/13/2018 4:13:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 6/13/2018 6:45:51 PM EDT
[#37]
An AFRCOM Original.

Link Posted: 6/13/2018 7:22:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 6/13/2018 7:39:50 PM EDT
[#39]
I'm sure the biographies of those 1400 girls raped by the troglodyte followers of that moon

worshiping pedophilic death cult would make for some good additions to that 17%.
Link Posted: 6/13/2018 8:22:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 6/13/2018 10:46:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Formergrunt94:
I'm sure the biographies of those 1400 girls raped by the troglodyte followers of that moon

worshiping pedophilic death cult would make for some good additions to that 17%.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Formergrunt94:

Link Posted: 6/13/2018 10:49:37 PM EDT
[#42]

Link Posted: 6/13/2018 10:53:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By wganz:

View Quote
I don't twitter.

Link Posted: 6/13/2018 11:42:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 6/14/2018 12:02:31 AM EDT
[#45]
View All Quotes
Yup
Link Posted: 6/14/2018 12:59:51 AM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 6/14/2018 6:48:23 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 6/14/2018 7:31:09 AM EDT
[#48]
View Quote
Bahahaha!!!
Link Posted: 6/14/2018 9:58:39 AM EDT
[#49]

Link Posted: 6/14/2018 10:15:56 AM EDT
[#50]
bottom 323

Page / 1444
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top