User Panel

Page / 1440
Link Posted: 7/27/2019 1:23:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/27/2019 1:39:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 15jonshoot:
Brother just this second sent me this, it's from Don Surber's blog.

https://i.postimg.cc/KjvgznBZ/f4c5d847e8b34cdb764a9e84347bc8db285e8f8d892e13365b56ec7fc5fc6824.jpg

From Corky's Corner Store on Facebook: "To the customer who sent us this postcard, we truly are sorry. Sorry that you wasted your money on that stamp. Sorry you wasted money on the postcard too. Sorry you were confused with the bacon we sell that it made you make such a hateful 'pig' comment. Sorry that because of you we will be purchasing a hundred Trump hats in your honor to sell to our wonderful customers. Have a nice day 😊

"***Update -- due to the unexpected popularity of this post, we will definitely be ordering more than a hundred hats, our online store will be active this Friday afternoon 7/26 for all the out of state supporters who want an official Corky's 'Trump Red Hat'!!!...and camo and other various red, white and blue stuff. Thank you so much for turning such a negative, horrible postcard into such a uplifting, Great American positive for all of us. ~Corkys Patriotic Team"

The address is:

Corky's Corner Store

4997 E Main St.

Long Lake, Michigan 48739

They sell bacon, which smells almost as good as Trumpenfreude in the morning, although I detect a whiff of that, too, in the air.
View Quote
Man - that's just cost me $25 - ordered one of their camo Trump 2020 hats for my mate in Florida
The Corky Corner Store website looks like it may take off for them - which would be fitting given the anonymous postcard from some passing sand Mexican sympathiser
Some nice t-shirts on there too - get shopping - imagine the Press Release they'll be able to make & the liberal tears that would flow as a result - they'll have to rename their lake to Long(er) Lake
Link Posted: 7/27/2019 1:56:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 7/27/2019 2:05:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Saddler:

Man - that's just cost me $25 - ordered one of their camo Trump 2020 hats for my mate in Florida
The Corky Corner Store website looks like it may take off for them - which would be fitting given the anonymous postcard from some passing sand Mexican sympathiser
Some nice t-shirts on there too - get shopping - imagine the Press Release they'll be able to make & the liberal tears that would flow as a result - they'll have to rename their lake to Long(er) Lake
View Quote
LOL, wasn't meant as a solicitation.

Link Posted: 7/27/2019 5:39:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/27/2019 5:57:35 PM EDT
[#6]
The Death of MuellerMan

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 1:47:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TheOTHERmaninblack] [#7]
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 4:44:07 AM EDT
[#8]

The Great Meme PURGE Is Upon Us, Instagram BANNED 30+ Accounts
The Great Meme Purge: Instagram Bans the Memers #MemePurge
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 8:30:02 AM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 7/28/2019 9:49:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Brother just this second sent me this, it's from Don Surber's blog.

https://i.postimg.cc/KjvgznBZ/f4c5d847e8b34cdb764a9e84347bc8db285e8f8d892e13365b56ec7fc5fc6824.jpg

From Corky's Corner Store on Facebook: "To the customer who sent us this postcard, we truly are sorry. Sorry that you wasted your money on that stamp. Sorry you wasted money on the postcard too. Sorry you were confused with the bacon we sell that it made you make such a hateful 'pig' comment. Sorry that because of you we will be purchasing a hundred Trump hats in your honor to sell to our wonderful customers. Have a nice day 😊

"***Update -- due to the unexpected popularity of this post, we will definitely be ordering more than a hundred hats, our online store will be active this Friday afternoon 7/26 for all the out of state supporters who want an official Corky's 'Trump Red Hat'!!!...and camo and other various red, white and blue stuff. Thank you so much for turning such a negative, horrible postcard into such a uplifting, Great American positive for all of us. ~Corkys Patriotic Team"

The address is:

Corky's Corner Store

4997 E Main St.

Long Lake, Michigan 48739

They sell bacon, which smells almost as good as Trumpenfreude in the morning, although I detect a whiff of that, too, in the air.
View Quote
I’m on it
Need more MAGA
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 10:39:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By AgeOne:

For some reason I feel Obama is a Chrysler 300 owner. So I would think a transmission means the vehicle is not worth repairing.
View Quote
Lol. He did have a Chrysler 300. It was on ebay a few years back.
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 2:03:36 PM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 7/28/2019 2:11:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 2:29:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 3:40:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: waterglass] [#15]
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 3:55:14 PM EDT
[#16]
I don't understand the final image, what makes it a funny meme
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 4:01:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By XJ:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By XJ:
WWII Italian fascist symbol
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 4:26:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By flpickupman:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By XJ:
Dates way back before Rome, including the axe.  
And seen a few places:
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 4:32:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By waterglass:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx4Ht1BoQ0I
View Quote
….flag holder/owner has an arm patch of the British Union flag - any relevance for that group to be adopting the British flag??
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 4:45:00 PM EDT
[#20]
View Quote
look on the back of a mercury dime or on the walls on both sides of the flag in the house of reps
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 4:50:04 PM EDT
[#21]
The origins are immaterial in the context of the meme.
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 4:52:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: waterglass] [#22]
Originally Posted By kar98k:
look on the back of a mercury dime or on the walls on both sides of the flag in the house of reps
View All Quotes
The joke Is it is a bundle of sticks, formally known as Fasces in Latin, colloquially referred to as a fag or faggot in english. In historical context it is a symbol that represents strength through unity and patriotism. It predates even the Greeks, it is a symbol of the Etruscan people.

a single stick individually can be broken by any one man, a bundle of sticks cannot be broken except when divided.

Link Posted: 7/28/2019 5:20:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By XJ:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By XJ:
It's a fasces. An emblem magisterial power from the time of the Etruscans, and most relevant to the meme, used as part of the name of the Italian National Fascist Party which led to the origin of the word fascism.
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 5:26:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: waterglass] [#24]
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:
It's a fasces. An emblem magisterial power from the time of the Etruscans, and most relevant to the meme, used as part of the name of the Italian National Fascist Party which led to the origin of the word fascism.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By XJ:
Well that and it is a bundle of sticks, or fag. I mean in modern times homosexuality is the only ideology that can justify 8 year old strippers used in ad campaigns, revising basic biology, the government forcing women to touch mens genitals, and chemically castrating prepubescent children.
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 5:52:02 PM EDT
[#25]
The joke Is it is a bundle of sticks, formally known as Fasces in Latin, colloquially referred to as a fag or faggot in english. In historical context it is a symbol that represents strength through unity and patriotism. It predates even the Greeks, it is a symbol of the Etruscan people.

a single stick individually can be broken by any one man, a bundle of sticks cannot be broken except when divided.

View All Quotes

I am so sick and tired of the non stop Communist propaganda squad on Twatter.
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 6:03:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Well that and it is a bundle of sticks, or fag. I mean it is the only ideology that can justify 8 year old strippers, forcing women to touch mens genitals, and chemically castrating prepubescent children.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By XJ:
Well that and it is a bundle of sticks, or fag. I mean it is the only ideology that can justify 8 year old strippers, forcing women to touch mens genitals, and chemically castrating prepubescent children.
It's a broader re-envisioning of the image below. Your take means that he decided to join them.

Link Posted: 7/28/2019 6:07:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SSully] [#27]
It's a broader re-envisioning of the image below. Your take means that he decided to join them.

https://img.fireden.net/v/image/1530/55/1530558124539.png
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By XJ:

The image above is representative of the first meme’s intent.
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 6:07:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 6:10:42 PM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By XJ:

I didn't know what the symbol was either. Knowing what it is now, definitely referencing that at first he would just prefer to be left alone. After seeing what progressives want, he's going to give them helicopter rides.
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 6:21:32 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote
During the Roman Republic, magistrates such as Consuls, Praetors and Aediles were assisted by 2-12 Lictors, who carried the fasces which symbolized their power of corporal (rods) and capital (axe) punishment.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 8:00:11 PM EDT
[#31]

John Ratcliffe Explodes On FBI Director James Comey For Covering Up Hillary Clinton's Lies
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 10:26:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/29/2019 6:11:34 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/29/2019 7:21:49 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/29/2019 10:12:00 AM EDT
[#36]

Link Posted: 7/29/2019 10:17:45 AM EDT
[#37]

Link Posted: 7/29/2019 11:38:51 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/29/2019 4:29:25 PM EDT
[#39]

Link Posted: 7/29/2019 4:31:15 PM EDT
[#40]

Link Posted: 7/29/2019 5:46:56 PM EDT
[#41]
LOL - "you can smell the rats" video of former corrupt baltimore mayor Pugh.

https://twitter.com/SteveGuest/status/1155574627869122560/video/1

Link Posted: 7/29/2019 6:37:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/29/2019 9:21:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Pelosi spox says Cummings not in Italy

A spokesman for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi corrected Rep. Matt Gaetz after he claimed Rep. Elijah Cummings, the Maryland Democrat targeted by President Trump's tweets Saturday, was in the Democratic congressional delegation visiting Italy and Ghana.

"@RepCummings is not on the Pelosi CODEL marking the 400th Anniversary of the First Enslaved Africans Landing in America. US Army Africa HQ is in Italy," deputy chief of staff Drew Hammill said on Twitter after the Florida Republican said Cummings had gone on the trip.

.@RepCummings is not on the Pelosi CODEL marking the 400th Anniversary of the First Enslaved Africans Landing in America. US Army Africa HQ is in Italy. https://t.co/6O2GMiy1y7 https://t.co/pNqR0g3xYM

— Drew Hammill (@Drew_Hammill) July 27, 2019

So curious minds would like to know who is that standing next to ilhan omar?

Come up with your own caption of the America hating ilhan taking tax dollars for luxury trips overseas.

Link Posted: 7/29/2019 9:38:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 7/29/2019 9:43:42 PM EDT
[#45]
The danKEK is strong today. Carry on.
Link Posted: 7/29/2019 9:50:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By HTHF:

Wow!
View All Quotes
I was born In the dank. Molded by it.

" />

The Candace Owens Show: Paul Joseph Watson | Candace Owens Show
Link Posted: 7/29/2019 9:59:35 PM EDT
[#47]
I'm pretty sure raven got the joke and was making some very subtle sarcastic humor himself.

@raven
Link Posted: 7/29/2019 10:01:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 7/29/2019 10:15:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Advance] [#49]
Link Posted: 7/29/2019 10:20:35 PM EDT
[#50]
So curious minds would like to know who is that standing next to ilhan omar?
View Quote
U.S. delegation:
Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif.,
House Majority Whip James Clyburn, D-S.C.,
Ilhan Omar, D-Minn
John Lewis, D-Ga.;
Bobby Rush, D-Ill.;
Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas;
Barbara Lee, D-Calif.;
Yvette Clarke, D-N.Y.;
Hank Johnson, D-Ga.;
Marcia Fudge, D-Ohio;
Karen Bass, D-Calif.;
Terri Sewell, D-Ala.;
Frederica Wilson, D-Fla.;
Joyce Beatty, D-Ohio
Page / 1440
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top