User Panel

Page / 1442
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 9:35:37 AM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 11/14/2019 10:18:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 15jonshoot] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By seedlings:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/440865/35F3A602-F004-4E57-8C7A-52FA80348947_jpeg-1160200.JPG

View Quote
I've alerted my democrat senators and rep as to who the leaker is via email to their offices. Told them to pass the info on to schiffless.

November 13, 2019

Dear 15jonshoot,

Hello there! Thank you for contacting my office. I appreciate hearing from you about the issues that are on your mind.

After being sworn in as your elected representative on January 3, 2019, we have been working hard to best serve the people of Michigan’s 8th district. We continue to work through the high volume of messages we have received (over 30,000!) with a goal to respond in a thorough and timely manner. You will be hearing back from us soon.

If your issue is time sensitive, please feel free to call our D.C. office at 202-225-4872 or our Lansing office at 517-993-0510, where you will be able to speak with a staff member who can assist you.

Thank you for reaching out. I look forward to serving you in Congress.

Sincerely,

Elissa Slotkin
Member of Congress
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 10:29:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: buck19delta] [#3]
I think its hilarious and disgusting when democrats start quoting the founders, and especially recently as they have been quoting Jeffersons quote of " its a republic, if you can keep it", as if conservatives / republicans are somehow trying to destroy the constitution / the united states by passing / implementing laws and practices that will destroy the country and twist it into something horrific.

Last time i checked, conservatives wanted the country to stay the way its always been, and its the liberals and democrats pushing to undermine the constitution and destroy rights like freedom of speech, the second amendment, the first amendment, property rights, and even undermining voting to get the results they want, no matter the cost to the country in the process.

Democrats who utter / quote the founders quotes should fucking screech in pain and burst into flames when the words leave their lips, like a demon quoting bible verses. its not much different IMHO.

also.. fuck republicans as well, they are no better than the democrats, and dont give a fuck about anything but getting rich thru insider trading, power, and keeping their game going.
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 10:32:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By buck19delta:
I think its hilarious and disgusting when democrats start quoting Jeffersons quote of " its a republic, if you can keep it", as if conservatives / republicans are somehow trying to destroy the constitution / the united states by passing / implementing laws and practices that will destroy the country.

Last time i checked, conservatives wanted the country to stay the way its always been, and its the liberals and democrats pushing to undermine the constitution and destroy rights like freedom of speech, the second amendment, the first amendment, property rights, and even undermining voting to get the results they want, no matter the cost to the country in the process.

Democrats who utter / quote the founders quotes should fucking screech in pain and burst into flames when the words leave their lips, like a demon quoting bible verses. its not much different IMHO.
View Quote
The dems are saying "if you can keep it" as a threat or challenge. They certainly don't believe we should have a republic!
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 11:57:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 12:10:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 2:32:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scott-S6] [#7]
I think we should implement a requirement to be able to pass a middle school math test in order to hold public office.

Then we'd know for sure that they're just lying fucks.
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 2:53:08 PM EDT
[#8]
So 2 Billion people are locked up in America....?
Hmmmm, you learn something new every day.
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 3:03:13 PM EDT
[#9]
I need to start a cage building company.  That's a crapload of government cage contracts!
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 8:35:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 8:35:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 10:26:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Lest we forget:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 10:32:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 10:34:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 10:53:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Wot

These people are thick as fuck
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 11:42:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: waterglass] [#16]
The World comes at you fast Am I right chums?

For those keeping score 3 Personally connectioned Schiff associates have now been arrested in 4 months, two high society pedos (Epstein and this one) And super rich Ed Buck, known man Rapist and serial murderer.

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2019/11/13/dr-bruce-hensel-nbc-arrested-girl/
Schiff Town Hall - Opening Remarks by Dr. Bruce Hensel
The View: They Wouldn’t Even Say My Last Name (Pt. 1) | Donald Trump Jr. | POLITICS | Rubin Report
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 12:01:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By SEAN10MM:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SEAN10MM:
They’ve already said being morally “correct” is more important than being “factually” correct.
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 12:22:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Seen near Niagra Falls...

Link Posted: 11/15/2019 12:59:05 AM EDT
[#19]
You don't say...

Link Posted: 11/15/2019 2:12:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: waterglass] [#20]

Tucker: Impeachment hearings don't affect the average American

Interesting story of deadly revenue schemes with a  corporate government synergy of graft, abuse of the public and all the other fixins.
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 2:28:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Has that guy got a go fund me page ?
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 2:37:05 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Pesty:
View Quote
what guy?
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 2:46:10 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By ludder093:
what guy?
View Quote
This guy

Interesting story of deadly revenue schemes with a  corporate government synergy of graft, abuse of the public and all the other fixins.
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 3:00:58 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Pesty:
View Quote
No clue. Weird story.
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 8:59:53 AM EDT
[#25]
Click the link for the video. It’s innocent but it miiiiiiight not be safe for work. No nudity or foul language.

Link Posted: 11/15/2019 10:24:43 AM EDT
[#26]
Steven Ruth is nicknamed the Red Light Robin hood.
He did a lot more, including going around cutting the
wires to dozens of the 100 cameras in the county (cameras that are only in working class neighborhoods - there are none in the Hamptons, Shelter Island, or the North Fork).

The program is a complete scumbag thing done by country Democrats - no traffic engineer signed off on the cameras (because they couldn't find one willing to do it), they shortened the yellow lights at all those intersections, the camera company gets paid a guaranteed amount of at least 20 tickets per day per camera (even if those cameras don't generate any tickets that day), the camera company gets to choose where they want to put the cameras, the fine is $50 but they chose to tack on an additional $30 "administrative fee" that has no basis in law, & when you get these tickets you mail your "fine" to the camera company's PO Box in VA...

And if you choose to plead not guilty you have to waste a day in traffic court only to have the judge rubber stamp the guilty plea - then they assign you points on your license for running a red light (no points if you mail in your extortion payment)...
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 10:28:48 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By captainpooby:
Click the link for the video. It’s innocent but it miiiiiiight not be safe for work. No nudity or foul language.

View Quote
Marine.  Guaranteed.
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 12:17:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Chris_in_TX:
Seen near Niagra Falls...

https://i.imgur.com/7GEWmoc.jpg
View Quote
pretty sure that's the Canadian side too.
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 12:44:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By shocktrp:

Steven Ruth is nicknamed the Red Light Robin hood.
He did a lot more, including going around cutting the
wires to dozens of the 100 cameras in the county (cameras that are only in working class neighborhoods - there are none in the Hamptons, Shelter Island, or the North Fork).

The program is a complete scumbag thing done by country Democrats - no traffic engineer signed off on the cameras (because they couldn't find one willing to do it), they shortened the yellow lights at all those intersections, the camera company gets paid a guaranteed amount of at least 20 tickets per day per camera (even if those cameras don't generate any tickets that day), the camera company gets to choose where they want to put the cameras, the fine is $50 but they chose to tack on an additional $30 "administrative fee" that has no basis in law, & when you get these tickets you mail your "fine" to the camera company's PO Box in VA...

And if you choose to plead not guilty you have to waste a day in traffic court only to have the judge rubber stamp the guilty plea - then they assign you points on your license for running a red light (no points if you mail in your extortion payment)...
View Quote
Don't forget that a material $ and % amounts are going out in DNC donations.  It's another seizure and political funding tool, just like public sector unions, that comes straight out of the power playbook.
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 1:14:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 1:15:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 1:45:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By scrum:

Don't forget that a material $ and % amounts are going out in DNC donations.  It's another seizure and political funding tool, just like public sector unions, that comes straight out of the power playbook.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By scrum:

'Red Light Robin Hood' to run for Suffolk legislature

'Red Light Robin Hood' to run for Suffolk legislature
Posted: Aug 05, 2019 6:23 AM MDT
Updated: Aug 05, 2019 6:23 AM MDT
WOODBURY -

The "Red Light Robin Hood" is back and running for office.

Stephen Ruth, the Centereach man who's been dubbed the "Red-light Robin Hood" for tampering with red-light cameras in Suffolk, has filed papers with the Suffolk Board of Elections.

Sources say he is running as the Libertarian candidate for county legislature in the 4th District.
Video of smarmy channel 12 bitch talking crap about him running for office at link.
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 1:51:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 1:52:30 PM EDT
[#34]
A thought this morning: If michelle obama runs for office, who will do "Let the wookie win" memes first, if at all?
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 6:10:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: VACaver] [#35]
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 7:06:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 7:42:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 8:32:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Make_Mine_Moxie] [#38]
Dangit, can't get a tweet to post.
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 9:04:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Make_Mine_Moxie:
Dangit, can't get a tweet to post.
View Quote
Click on the downward chevron, click on "embed tweet", scroll to near the top and copy the url in the purple bordered white box and paste in the white box in the once you click on the tweet bird in the Arf compose post.
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 9:07:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 9:34:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: waterglass] [#41]

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/BREAKING-Rashida-Tlaib-is-under-investigation-for-misusing-election-funds-for-personal-use/5-2271968/
The Nobel Prize In Economic Ignorance

Buzzfeed Accused Trump Supporters Of Being Bots, Twitter Starts Banning Them
Clown World: 3 Judges Get Into Drunken Brawl at White Castle
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 9:39:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Thanks, Chief!
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 10:48:16 PM EDT
[#43]
I think they're panicking.

Two E-Mails in a Spam Folder of mine. There are others.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 11:06:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By GiggleSmith:
I think they're panicking.

Two E-Mails in a Spam Folder of mine. There are others.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/40561/Scan1_png-1162179.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/40561/Scan2_png-1162180.JPG
View Quote
My experience with Republicans is you only get those emails after you have been donating to them.

Sooooo, is that different with Democrats or is there something you want to tell us?

Because I have never gotten even a single fund raising email from a fucking Democrat.
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 11:43:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Babylon bee is killing it with memes.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 11:56:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By bgenlvtex:

My experience with Republicans is you only get those emails after you have been donating to them.

Sooooo, is that different with Democrats or is there something you want to tell us?

Because I have never gotten even a single fund raising email from a fucking Democrat.
View Quote
I've never given then a single Cent.

I really would like to know how they got one of my Spare E-Mails.
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 12:01:21 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By GiggleSmith:

I've never given then a single Cent.

I really would like to know how they got one of my Spare E-Mails.
View Quote
Who hosts that email account?
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 12:09:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ServusVeritatis] [#48]
2 Billion caged folks.....I got caged folks everywhere!
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 12:24:54 AM EDT
[#49]
Someone needs to tell those people that they can have their war stuff but the naughty flag has to go.
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 1:16:49 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By AKengineer:

Someone needs to tell those people that they can have their war stuff but the naughty flag has to go.
View Quote
What naughty flag?
The St Andrew's cross?
That's the Novorossiya flag.

Page / 1442
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top