Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2023 1:33:43 AM EDT
Since they stopped handing out those fliers at gun shows, I forget who is responsible for the global world order that everyone fears these days.

What's that weird hippy grove in California?
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 1:34:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Lizard person
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 1:35:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Sith Lord

Link Posted: 1/21/2023 1:37:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lizard person
View Quote

You know, the lizard people get a lot of bad press; but they are hard workers who pursue a goal relentlessly.  Just sayin'
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 1:38:42 AM EDT
[#4]
He's not a Rothschild, I don't think he's a jew. His father was an industrialist who made jet engine components for Hitler.

He became Henry Kissinger's protoge  in the early 70's. I don't think he's a freemason. He's probably a Bilderberger.

You've also got to remember; guys like Schwab and Bill Gates aren't the chiefs, they're the gofers and PR guys.
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 1:42:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Illuminati
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 1:45:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Since they stopped handing out those fliers at gun shows, I forget who is responsible for the global world order that everyone fears these days.

View Quote
The Bohemian Grove.

It's so funny, I grew up listening to a conspiracy theorist on local AM radio in the late 80's. It was wild stuff. Illuminati, Boheminan Grove, Skull and Bones, secret societies, CIA conspiracies and JFK assassinations. I nver talked about this stuff aside from the Federal Reserve's obvious perfidy, but even then, nobody seemed to understand what I was talking about.

When I heard of Alex Jones, he was saying the same stuff. Oh yeah, conspiracy AM talk radio. And then Ron Paul, Federal Reserve, yeah, that's what the AM talk radio conspiracy theorist guy when I was in high school always talked about. But instead of talking about The Bohemian Grove, the madman Alex Jones snuck inside and filmed the pagan ritual our elites perform in secret there. Richard Nixon attended and said it was "The faggiest thing I've ever seen."

But it's all true. It's all true. Now Tucker Carlson is flat out accusing the CIA of killing JFK and deposing Nixon.
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 1:46:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Stonecutter?
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 1:48:38 AM EDT
[#8]
S.P.EC.T.R.E
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 1:49:49 AM EDT
[#9]

Got any pics of yourself in college regalia?
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 1:51:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Satan's child.  Not figuratively.

He's a child of pure doom.
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 1:57:04 AM EDT
[#11]
He's whatever the conspiratard element of the right have decided is their new boogeyman this week.
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 1:58:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Spectre
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 6:03:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Rothschild on his mother's side.
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 6:05:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Satan's child.  Not figuratively.

He's a child of pure doom.
View Quote

This... and it's BOHEMIAN  Grove... Alex Jones got us that information...
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 6:20:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The Bohemian Grove.

It's so funny, I grew up listening to a conspiracy theorist on local AM radio in the late 80's. It was wild stuff. Illuminati, Boheminan Grove, Skull and Bones, secret societies, CIA conspiracies and JFK assassinations. I nver talked about this stuff aside from the Federal Reserve's obvious perfidy, but even then, nobody seemed to understand what I was talking about.

When I heard of Alex Jones, he was saying the same stuff. Oh yeah, conspiracy AM talk radio. And then Ron Paul, Federal Reserve, yeah, that's what the AM talk radio conspiracy theorist guy when I was in high school always talked about. But instead of talking about The Bohemian Grove, the madman Alex Jones snuck inside and filmed the pagan ritual our elites perform in secret there. Richard Nixon attended and said it was "The faggiest thing I've ever seen."

But it's all true. It's all true. Now Tucker Carlson is flat out accusing the CIA of killing JFK and deposing Nixon.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 6:48:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Too scared to say Nazi?
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 7:08:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Satan incarnate as far as I'm concerned
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 7:28:34 AM EDT
[#18]
A parasitic shake down/bull shit artist and media sensation.

A better educated Jessie Jackson with a Kraut accent.
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 7:29:00 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

He is a know participant in the Bilderberg meetings.

https://www.bilderbergmeetings.org/background/steering-committee/former-steering-committee-members

Link Posted: 1/21/2023 7:44:12 AM EDT
[#20]
When you realize 2/3 of the accusations are based on Nazi propaganda

Anyway he might be an Elk or member of the FOP check there too
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 7:45:00 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Too scared to say Nazi?
View Quote

the nazis are supposed to be the right wingers even tho the left wing has many shared attributes of nazi germany
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 7:49:51 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

the nazis are supposed to be the right wingers even tho the left wing has many shared attributes of nazi germany
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Too scared to say Nazi?

Modern leftists are a mix of the worst traits of nazism and commieism
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 7:54:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Bohemian Grove
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 7:54:23 AM EDT
[#24]
Speaking of conspiracy theorists, a guy who made his scholarship about the study of the Anglo-American ruling class and CIA infiltration of Hollywood was on Tim Pool yesterday. I've learned a lot from his lectures.

He gets started around 21:00

Timcast IRL - Antifa Calls For Killing Cops After Cops Kills Antifa In Self Defense w/Jay Dyer

Link Posted: 1/21/2023 7:56:57 AM EDT
[#25]
Spelling is for dullards. Schwab is the devil. They should lock him up in the Federal Reserve!
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 8:33:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Lizzid paerson.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top