[#1]
IBTL..........
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 4:39:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
IBTL..........
View Quote
I’m surprised it’s made it this long. The others didn’t make it past page 2.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 4:41:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
oh dont feel bad...you didnt upset me at all. in fact i thought you were upset because of all these shenanigans being posted, thought you were being triggered...lol.

i dont believe in the ignore button and for the ref on paying members, is that an elitist comment?

this is not a technical forum so i though it was open. thanks for moderating it for us though.

just wondering why you care so much to post what you did. it really didnt make much sense either. care on...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Apparently things get you banned, but asking what will get your thread locked and/or you also banned. I wish I knew more, but every thread about it, whatever it is, also gets locked. Also, mods don’t owe you or anyone else an explanation as to what it is or what is happening before/during/after. Fucking lol.

Good luck!
settle down Francis...
Didn’t your thread get shut down too? Or am I getting my posters mixed up? I’m not that worried about it, but the lack of clarification is dumb. It’s been better since the thread referenced earlier.

ETA: or at least I don’t think I’m worried about it. I don’t think it’s relevant to anything I post. But I I don’t really know, I guess that’s the problem.
yes it did but what's your point? if you have no dog in this fight why post anything at all, just veer away man, veer away.

if not, then what is your goal? are you an mod in training?
I didn’t mean to upset you. I’m sorry for that. I thought forums were for discussing things. I’d say to put me on ignore, but I believe only paying members can do that.
oh dont feel bad...you didnt upset me at all. in fact i thought you were upset because of all these shenanigans being posted, thought you were being triggered...lol.

i dont believe in the ignore button and for the ref on paying members, is that an elitist comment?

this is not a technical forum so i though it was open. thanks for moderating it for us though.

just wondering why you care so much to post what you did. it really didnt make much sense either. care on...
Not sure how anything I said could be construed as attempting to be a wannabe mod, but you seem to have a purse to swing and are looking for a target so feel free to let er rip I guess?
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 5:00:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Not sure how anything I said could be construed as attempting to be a wannabe mod, but you seem to have a purse to swing and are looking for a target so feel free to let er rip I guess?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Apparently things get you banned, but asking what will get your thread locked and/or you also banned. I wish I knew more, but every thread about it, whatever it is, also gets locked. Also, mods don’t owe you or anyone else an explanation as to what it is or what is happening before/during/after. Fucking lol.

Good luck!
you and i can call it a day, i've never had an issue with anything you post and dont need to cause problems as such. carry on.

settle down Francis...
Didn’t your thread get shut down too? Or am I getting my posters mixed up? I’m not that worried about it, but the lack of clarification is dumb. It’s been better since the thread referenced earlier.

ETA: or at least I don’t think I’m worried about it. I don’t think it’s relevant to anything I post. But I I don’t really know, I guess that’s the problem.
yes it did but what's your point? if you have no dog in this fight why post anything at all, just veer away man, veer away.

I didn’t mean to upset you. I’m sorry for that. I thought forums were for discussing things. I’d say to put me on ignore, but I believe only paying members can do that.

Link Posted: 10/8/2019 5:02:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Were they pushed or did they jump?

Link Posted: 10/8/2019 5:04:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/cS7wNaf.jpg
View Quote
why do you hate black people?
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 5:10:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good luck!
settle down Francis...

you and i can call it a day, i've never had an issue with anything you post and dont need to cause problems as such. carry on.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 5:12:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ohdam, ibbittle and ban
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 5:16:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You racist you! I’m black FYI, I’m more curious as to why there is a caucasian strapped to his back.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 7:39:52 PM EDT
[#10]
This thread reminds me that a thread rarely goes the direction you think it will when you first post it.

I have no idea what direction I though this would go, but this is one of the rare ones where you probably could have predicted most of this.

Oh, and IBTL
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 7:48:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Who or what is Pinochet?
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 7:53:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Who or what is Pinochet?
View Quote
Joking or just public schooled?
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 7:59:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Who or what is Pinochet?
View Quote
Little wooden dude with growing nose.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 7:59:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who or what is Pinochet?
I’m serious.  I don’t live on here 24/7 and between working nights, getting no sleep, handling some serious court business (on going litigation with my exwife), I can’t always keep up with every new meme or saying that pops up on here.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 8:01:49 PM EDT
[#15]
And it doesn’t help when the image in GB’s thread regarding pinochet memes doesnt show up
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 8:03:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I’m serious.  I don’t live on here 24/7 and between working nights, getting no sleep, handling some serious court business (on going litigation with my exwife), I can’t always keep up with every new meme or saying that pops up on here.
View Quote
Then you really should look him up.  He's a guy, and the transition of power and the changes for his entire region of the world are really interesting.  Years ago I saw a video of Milton Friedman talking about how they tracked the economy and judged the success of their (the US gov't) involvement, it was really interesting and changed the lives of millions for the better.  Especially commies.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 8:23:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Alarm bell ringing in Mod forum.
Mods leaping into action to inspect this thread.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/22677/image_jpeg-1117209.JPG

Don't tase me bro
View Quote
In today's BArfmazon, the Liberian Civil War thread would never have been allowed.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 8:33:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Then you really should look him up.  He's a guy, and the transition of power and the changes for his entire region of the world are really interesting.  Years ago I saw a video of Milton Friedman talking about how they tracked the economy and judged the success of their (the US gov't) involvement, it was really interesting and changed the lives of millions for the better.  Especially commies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well said my friend, well said!
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 8:38:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
IBTL..........
View Quote
Nope the goat clarified most memes are fine.

Link Posted: 10/9/2019 9:59:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Who or what is Pinochet?
View Quote
He's an incel meme named Chet who prefers pino's.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 10:02:35 AM EDT
[#21]
If you get banned, just make a new account and say that some dude from a gun company nobody had ever heard of was posting douchey shit on your account.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 10:03:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
IBTL
View Quote
Why?

What did I miss?
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 10:13:14 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Les Nessman has been banned.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C3vvbyFWMAMlP8n.jpg

View Quote
As God as my witness...
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 10:13:15 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 10:20:00 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Who or what is Pinochet?
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 10:24:25 AM EDT
[#26]
IBTL
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 10:44:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

https://miro.medium.com/max/456/1*n9k4sSzTfuk4wIeLSTmMEw.jpeg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
IBTL..........

https://miro.medium.com/max/456/1*n9k4sSzTfuk4wIeLSTmMEw.jpeg
Wait for it........
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 10:45:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I posted in a thread yesterday that had a funny Pinochet helicopter graphic that supposedly a kid turned in as an assignment.  This morning the thread was gone, and people are talking about helicopters being banned on AR15.com.

I assume a mod nuked the thread because it (jokingly) represented killing commies?  Not sure though, just my assumption.

Anyone willing to share more detail?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I cant be the only one wondering what the hell is going on.
I posted in a thread yesterday that had a funny Pinochet helicopter graphic that supposedly a kid turned in as an assignment.  This morning the thread was gone, and people are talking about helicopters being banned on AR15.com.

I assume a mod nuked the thread because it (jokingly) represented killing commies?  Not sure though, just my assumption.

Anyone willing to share more detail?
Tell you? And get banned for it? Lol.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 7:52:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
If you get banned, just make a new account and say that some dude from a gun company nobody had ever heard of was posting douchey shit on your account.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
@45-Seventy

That only works in your favor if you were interviewed and have a video on Arcom's YouTube channel!
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top