Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Israel currently under attack (Page 131 of 952)
Page / 952
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:59:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Voxephemeral:

Oh....you are so correct.

But is there more to the scenario?

Who benefits from all this in the END???

Netanyahu.

Think about it.

And think about how unlikely it is that this attack could have happened without Israeli intelligence detecting it.

No way they didn't know.

They let it happen to solidify Netanyahu's rule.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GarandM1:
Those "pathetic" Palestinians just kicked Israel's ass yesterday; they inflicted more casualties and took more territory in one day than the combined Egyptian/Syrian armies did in 1973.  I think I would dial back on the "LOL, the Arabs don't know how to fight" rhetoric a bit.

And do you know why it happened?  Because like you the Israelis probably assumed Hamas were nothing more than a bunch of inbred suicide-bomber chimps who could never defeat their Iron Dome or dare to overwhelm their border defenses.

Barring any unforeseen circumstances the Israelis will eventually win this war but a little more humility on their part would have prevented a lot of this.

Netanyahu.

Think about it.

And think about how unlikely it is that this attack could have happened without Israeli intelligence detecting it.

No way they didn't know.

Well, that's one of the wilder conspiracy theories I've heard.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:59:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Stretchman:
[tweet]The divide between the Iranian regime and the Iranian people could not be greater.Soccer fans chant “Take that Palestinian flag and shove it up your ***” in response to an attempt by regime supporters to rally for Hamas.pic.twitter.com/1SQ0YoTs6V— Gabriel Noronha (@GLNoronha) October 8, 2023 [/tweet]

View Quote

Well, none of the Muslim world wants them…they are the trailer trash/hood rats of the Middle East.

Let them fight.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:01:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Why doesn’t Israel just artillery strike randomly into Gaza?

#RestoreOldSchoolWarfare
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:01:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By sanman28:

Has it been constant prop airplane noise all night?
View Quote

heard a few jets, explosion or two, not much else. I just have it on in the background
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:01:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By weptek911:

The AR15 is the best military rifle in the world. That being said, the Israelis get 3 billion in military aid every year from the USA THAT HAS TO BE SPENT IN THE  USA. This makes AR15 variants cheaper to the IDF than indigenously  built weapons.

The AR15 is just fucking awesome. It’s what people that want to win wars use.
View Quote

they would rather sell us civilians $1500 Tavors and use the cash to buy more useful stuff.  like 3 M16s, if they even had to pay for them.

not being facetious.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:02:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Guess what?  In war the only rule is victory; nothing else matters.

Complaining that Hamas didn't "fight fair" is a lot like Confederate General Buckner whining that Grant's demand for unconditional surrender of Fort Donelson was "unchivalrous".

Besides, didn't the Israelis already know that Hamas were a bunch of uncivilized backstabbers?
View Quote

I mean they killed a bunch of women, children, and innocents. . . . how does that get them closer to "victory"?

From my understanding most of their plans begin and end with killing Israelis. Doesn't matter if they get shot after, blow themselves up, jump off a bridge, that's just as far out as they plan.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:02:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By treelow:

Well, none of the Muslim world wants them…they are the trailer trash/hood rats of the Middle East.

Let them fight.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By treelow:
[tweet]The divide between the Iranian regime and the Iranian people could not be greater.Soccer fans chant “Take that Palestinian flag and shove it up your ***” in response to an attempt by regime supporters to rally for Hamas.pic.twitter.com/1SQ0YoTs6V— Gabriel Noronha (@GLNoronha) October 8, 2023 [/tweet]

Let them fight.

What the thousands in the "Iranian regime" want to do and what the millions of "Iranian people" want to do seem to be at odds, all the time.  Yet, the latter doesn't seem to have the balls or the motivation to wrest power from the former.  Why is that?
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:03:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By fike:

Why do the tankers have to be in Iranian airspace?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Coffin-Nail:

Israel has already flown F35's over Iran and they didn't even know it happened. There are some reports of Israel developing stealth fuel tanks as to not compromise their ability to remain undetected. It sounds like they likely used these to make the trip as the F35 wouldn't have enough fuel otherwise.
That's based on an unconfirmed report from a Saudi source .  They also claimed aerial tankers participated, which unless the Israelis have developed a stealth tanker pretty much confirms the report is dubious.

An F-35 might get through the aerial defenses undetected but a KC-130 or KC-135 would light up like a Christmas tree on the Iranian radars.

How does refueling over Israeli airspace help an F-35 reach Iran?

If you're going to refuel, then it needs to be just before or after you get to your destination.  The only way for this to be plausible is for the Israelis to have converted an F-35 into a "milk cow" that only carries fuel.  Which is possible, of course.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:03:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sanman28] [#9]
Originally Posted By Mikhail_86:

heard a few jets, explosion or two, not much else. I just have it on in the background
View Quote

Right now it constant prop plane noise (I think) and the random rooster.  Probably a drone?
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:03:25 PM EDT
[#10]

View Quote

I have heard some of the drone of the drones sounds they make in a few streams, but not many or constantly.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:03:27 PM EDT
[#11]

This is an amazingly ignorant post.

Saddam gave money to families of a Palestinian suicide bombers.

Do you remember him shooting SCUD missiles at Israel during the first Gulf War?

I do.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:03:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By mochaTX:
Why doesn’t Israel just artillery strike randomly into Gaza?

#RestoreOldSchoolWarfare
View Quote

Start from the top and work your way down.

Scurry to the desert or Sea. Or die. Your choice cockroaches.

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:03:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By RR_Broccoli:
They ARE the bad guys.
View Quote

Absolutely, they are part of the death cult that wants to tear down western civilization. What they propose to replace it with, is anybody's guess. But it won't be good, that much you can guarantee.

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:04:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By neshomamench:

I am not observant but I am orthodox affiliated. I was in shul off and on since Shabbos started. When I got to shul Saturday morning, our Rabbi and Rebbitzen had no idea.  (Of course you understand ).

We tried to be joyous today. It was hard.
View Quote

I am not Jewish.  I've been watching Israeli24 News interviewing parents that were on the phone with their children as Hamas was shooting them.  It was hard to listen to these parents as tears of anguish weld up in their eyes.  The last two days have been difficult to see the evil in men and has left my heart hardened.  I just want to see justice done and these innocent lives avenged.  Israel needs to go on the offensive soon before they loose the momentum because at some point the world will be clamoring for them to stop the offensive.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:04:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By CarmelBytheSea:

Saddam was born in 1937 no way in hell he’d be alive in 2023 if no OIF and he’s 3 sons we’re incompetent psychopaths
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CarmelBytheSea:

Saddam was born in 1937 no way in hell he’d be alive in 2023 if no OIF and he’s 3 sons we’re incompetent psychopaths

Which would have led to a Shi'a satellite run out of Qom...

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:05:11 PM EDT
[#16]

View Quote
That "cleric" deserves a COC violation
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:05:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TheYellowThing] [#17]

View All Quotes

From the old Fo Rooster feeds, I loved the surreal sounds.

Music, doors creaking, cats, what sounded like drones, occasional boom, and the Fo Rooster.

Mainly, the call to prayer.

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:05:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Dagger41:

Israel cannot go 1/2 measure on their response and survive this one. I think the Israeli's know it too.
The official declaration of War against Hamas is something Israel has never been done. It's no longer a political football or a can to kick down the road.
Israel will finish it, or be finished.

To me, that's how serious this one is, the cat has been let out of the bag and I am truly afraid that if the cat has not been put back in the bag in a timely manner,  that we will all find out what's inside of Pandora's box.
View Quote

Oh, you sound like a drama queen.

This is just another chapter in a war that will be going on after you're dead.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:05:52 PM EDT
[#19]

Yes, he was the sole military casualty. One of the hostages was taken to the hospital before the raid, she was murdered after the successful raid.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HiramRanger:

Netanyahu’s brother died in that raid from what I recall.

Yes, he was the sole military casualty. One of the hostages was taken to the hospital before the raid, she was murdered after the successful raid.

I met Benny in graduate school. Impressive man.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:06:26 PM EDT
[#20]

If you're going to refuel, then it needs to be just before or after you get to your destination.  The only way for this to be plausible is for the Israelis to have converted an F-35 into a "milk cow" that only carries fuel.  Which is possible, of course.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Coffin-Nail:

Israel has already flown F35's over Iran and they didn't even know it happened. There are some reports of Israel developing stealth fuel tanks as to not compromise their ability to remain undetected. It sounds like they likely used these to make the trip as the F35 wouldn't have enough fuel otherwise.
That's based on an unconfirmed report from a Saudi source .  They also claimed aerial tankers participated, which unless the Israelis have developed a stealth tanker pretty much confirms the report is dubious.

An F-35 might get through the aerial defenses undetected but a KC-130 or KC-135 would light up like a Christmas tree on the Iranian radars.

They wouldn’t be limited to Israeli airspace.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:06:41 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

And brand new, too.

Which makes it likely.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:07:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By sh768:

View Quote

They are going to start in about 8 hours. They gave all residents of Gaza official notice. Both sides have pretty much gone dark for opsec obviously. It's not being widely reported, but at that time anyone and anything in Gaza is fair game.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:07:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By CherokeeGunslinger:

I'm not going to write a response to this because I've already written multiple responses to others.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RichardJBizz:
Would it be difficult for Israel to mount a land offensive against Iran? Sure. Impossible? No. They've proven their skill at warfare before.

Israel 'invading' Iran would be THE biggest shit show / military blunder this century, taking first away from the 2003 US invasion of Iraq.  

They lack the ability to project heavy combat power that distance, especially with an unfriendly Iraq in between them and Iran.  Without YUGE US military backing / support / etc, they would get crushed simply due to the logistics of having only an aerial supply chain.  

Israel's only real play against Iran is wiping out their nuclear program either via precision bombing attack or some covert ground military operation.  Or if they want to do to 11, they could nuke Tehran and get the WW3 candle lit.  

I'm not going to write a response to this because I've already written multiple responses to others.

Obvious troll is obvious.

I’m waiting for the mods to actually do something.

This user has been posting his crap all day.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:08:07 PM EDT
[#24]

Netanyahu.

Think about it.

No way they didn't know.

View All Quotes
Those "pathetic" Palestinians just kicked Israel's ass yesterday; they inflicted more casualties and took more territory in one day than the combined Egyptian/Syrian armies did in 1973.  I think I would dial back on the "LOL, the Arabs don't know how to fight" rhetoric a bit.

And do you know why it happened?  Because like you the Israelis probably assumed Hamas were nothing more than a bunch of inbred suicide-bomber chimps who could never defeat their Iron Dome or dare to overwhelm their border defenses.

Barring any unforeseen circumstances the Israelis will eventually win this war but a little more humility on their part would have prevented a lot of this.

Netanyahu.

Think about it.

No way they didn't know.

I’m not so sure of that with a coalition government that can change on a dime. If it ever got out that he allowed this his career would be over and he’d likely rot in jail. His political opponents hav already charged him for other supposed crimes. This would be a bridge way too far.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:08:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By BabaYaga22:

Ya when I saw that video last night, it got awfully dusty here.

I pray that Israel finds her and her boyfriend safely and puts those 3rd world savages heads on pikes and piss down their throats.

Sub human garbage
View Quote

That one and the girl getting stuffed in the back of the jeep.

I ended up laying in bed playing Apocalypse Now in my head, scene by scene, to relax and get to sleep.

How fucked up is that?
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:08:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mochaTX] [#26]
Originally Posted By sh768:

View Quote

Yes.

Level building by building.

Bunker bust highlighted points of possible tunnel network nexuses.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:08:56 PM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

you know what the long term effects will be?

-Israeli citizens will own guns.  lots of guns.  and be allowed to buy more than 50rds at a time.  

-the appeaser political party in Israel will not win an election for a while

-mossad/cia/alien astronauts will take out the entire Iranian general staff and the towelheads leading the place will have to go into hiding from the long range stealthy drones orbiting waiting for good targeting coordinates.

csg 12 and a few more zoomies in the area are just to let the other players on the board know "fafo" isn't just a slogan.

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:09:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:10:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By anono:

I don't agree. We could absolutely level Iran, which in and of itself would be a deterrent to PRC. They've already had a horrible realization that their primary ally Russia is a house of cards. They know they are in no position to do anything.

Iran, like all of the middle Eastern Arabs, have troops that are pathetic. Fear is not an effective motivator, and the majority of the population behaves from fear.
View Quote

Show your work.  How long did either air campaign take, in '90/'91 or '03?  How many platforms, bases, personnel?  Weapons?  We used 6 CV groups in DS.  We don't even have 6 carrier groups we can deploy at once any more.  Also, those campaigns burn through PGWs like 20s and bottles of Cris' at a strip club.  Much faster than they can be rebuilt.

And all of that time, they're not available to kick China in the dick should they move on Taiwan, and thereby plunge our economy into Great Depression 2, "Twice as Commie!"

Finally, doing that would give the green light to every nascent terrorist cell here to start breaking shit.  We could stop that.  The cost would be gigantic though, and likely start the Great Depression too.  

None of the above is going to work right anyway, so long as people like Valerie Jarrett, et al, are still calling shots.  And if we're still giving Iran, or Hamas money, then they still are.

Iran isn't going anywhere.  They're going to get proper fucked by the Israelis, but that's next year's home improvement project.  Pumping the Gaza and West Bank septic tanks is going to come first.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:10:26 PM EDT
[#30]
View All Quotes

Netanyahu.

Think about it.

No way they didn't know.

That sounds exactly like the 9/11 truthers "George Bush let/made it happen so we could go to war"
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:11:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Would it be difficult for Israel to mount a land offensive against Iran? Sure. Impossible? No. They've proven their skill at warfare before.
View Quote

It would be impossible. Unless Israel builds a navy, 3-4 large aircraft carriers, the logistics to wage a war so far away, and build up a logistic force. Iran is massive, Israel is tiny. Israel's military is purpose built for close range fighting, urban fighting, and defense.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:12:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Some_Beach:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Some_Beach:

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:12:20 PM EDT
[#33]

Oh, you sound like a drama queen.

This is just another chapter in a war that will be going on after you're dead.
View Quote

You have no clue about the implications, the players, and the consequences, and are too ignorant to admit it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:13:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By anono:

You don't seem to understand war at all. A surprise attack is not a war, nor even a battle. No one would argue that they didn't get caught with their pants down. However a bunch of armed morons attacking unarmed people is hardly a huge win. Maybe you haven't seen it, but I've seen hundreds of naked Hamas in custody already.

Humility has nothing to do with it. Walking a tight-rope of not being able to kill every palestinian while having every palestinian willing to sacrifice their children for hate is a very tight rope indeed.

View Quote
Look, there's no way you can put lipstick on this pig.  The IDF was humiliated yesterday.  Hamas demonstrated to everyone that Israel is not invincible and their high-tech weaponry can be easily defeated by cheap rockets and drones.  That lesson has been taken to heart by every one of Israel's foes.

Now if this entire conflict was just between Israel and Hamas then there would be no contest.  Yeah, Hamas hurt Israel but they're going to get loved tenderly.

But it's not between Hamas and Israel.  Israel is fighting Hamas, soon to be Hezbollah, the Arab Street, and possibly the Europeans and the UN.  Israel can go in and turn Gaza into rubble but in strategic terms that won't help them.  The peaceful normalization of relations with the Gulf Arabs is dead now, or will be dead soon.  Which is exactly what Iran wanted:  the continued isolation of Israel in the Middle East.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:16:40 PM EDT
[#35]

Right now it constant prop plane noise (I think) and the random rooster.  Probably a drone?
View All Quotes

Yep, non stop. I presume drone as well.

The same drone/prop noise that went on throughout the last time this popped off. Yes I too am hearing FO Rooster....even heard FO Dog a few hours back.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:16:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Wineraner:

It's a lot more fun to cheerlead for a war than it is to pick up a broom and clean up your local messes.  @Lomshek had a great thread on how to organize locally and the fruits of such organization.  Naturally, it withered into archive status from lack of interest, and I am just as much to blame for that.

Israel is capable of handling this.  Including rescuing our people who have been taken hostage.  Certainly offer assistance, and ensure the best outcomes for our people, but that initiative doesn't require a war against Iran that I reiterate, we cannot afford.

Further, if we're set on going to War with the Islamic government of Iran, and God knows they've fucking earned it, rooting out beforehand in our own government, the traitorous pieces of shit that have worked for Iran's interests ahead of America's, might be a good idea.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HecklerKac:
Originally Posted By kncook:
Originally Posted By Rooster-X:
Originally Posted By Legs11:

Really?

If the US had not "stuck its beak in" in the 1940s - who was going to stop Hitler ?

Don't feed the millenial, it's not worth it. The mod(s) will clean up his drivel

There are plenty of millennials that aren't idiots that have been shot at before and know their are bad guys in the world you cannot ignore.

Which is why I prepare,  arm myself, train and try to spread awareness.

The bullshit in the desert is going to continue happening weather we throw money at it or not.

Our own country needs you and I more right now.

It's a lot more fun to cheerlead for a war than it is to pick up a broom and clean up your local messes.  @Lomshek had a great thread on how to organize locally and the fruits of such organization.  Naturally, it withered into archive status from lack of interest, and I am just as much to blame for that.

Israel is capable of handling this.  Including rescuing our people who have been taken hostage.  Certainly offer assistance, and ensure the best outcomes for our people, but that initiative doesn't require a war against Iran that I reiterate, we cannot afford.

Further, if we're set on going to War with the Islamic government of Iran, and God knows they've fucking earned it, rooting out beforehand in our own government, the traitorous pieces of shit that have worked for Iran's interests ahead of America's, might be a good idea.

I'd add finding and arresting the Muslims that traversed our southern border to that list as well.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:16:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:

10 maybe 15 percent of Iran supports Iatola Asshola. The rest just want to live their lives.
At any point there's like 10 guys between that and regime change. The trick is getting to those ten dudes, and they know it too.
View Quote

Time for another internally produced "regime" change
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:17:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By racer765:

they would rather sell us civilians $1500 Tavors and use the cash to buy more useful stuff.  like 3 M16s, if they even had to pay for them.

not being facetious.
View Quote

Yup, those guns are seriously overrated.  Reliable?  yes.  But heavy, bulky, weirdly balanced, hard to clean, non-standard rail height, very high bore offset, stupid long LOP, and not particularly accurate.  Their one-trick is 13-15" 5.56 ballistics in a fight-in-a-small-apartment length.  they suppress poorly too which would be one advantage of a bullpup (good barrel length + not insanely long with a can).
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:17:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By aplomado:

I do.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By aplomado:

I do.  

Well… consider the source.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:17:38 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

Those are drones.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:18:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: anono] [#41]

Show your work.  How long did either air campaign take, in '90/'91 or '03?  How many platforms, bases, personnel?  Weapons?  We used 6 CV groups in DS.  We don't even have 6 carrier groups we can deploy at once any more.  Also, those campaigns burn through PGWs like 20s and bottles of Cris' at a strip club.  Much faster than they can be rebuilt.

And all of that time, they're not available to kick China in the dick should they move on Taiwan, and thereby plunge our economy into Great Depression 2, "Twice as Commie!"

Finally, doing that would give the green light to every nascent terrorist cell here to start breaking shit.  We could stop that.  The cost would be gigantic though, and likely start the Great Depression too.  

None of the above is going to work right anyway, so long as people like Valerie Jarrett, et al, are still calling shots.  And if we're still giving Iran, or Hamas money, then they still are.

Iran isn't going anywhere.  They're going to get proper fucked by the Israelis, but that's next year's home improvement project.  Pumping the Gaza and West Bank septic tanks is going to come first.
View Quote

I mean, not to get back into a MSS class (lol, I don't know if you remember, but I was a zoomie too).

Iran can not project onto US soil. The majority of their weapons systems are Russian based. These have proven to be way inferior to whatever we have. You probably know as good as anyone that our tech is far ahead of Russia, and likely far ahead of China. It is certainly far ahead of Iran, with no doubt. Iran almost certainly does not have nukes. We do. Between all of those aspects, I see us absolutely demolishing Iran without any boots on the ground. We could demolish almost all of the government/mil offices without a boot on the ground. Their airspace has and is easily penetrateable as shown multiple times.

The huge wild-card would be how the rest of the Arab world might react. Make no mistake, ambassadors to Jordan, Saudi, Egypt, Lebanon, amongst others are trying to ask those questions about possible reactions right now.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:18:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Squatch:

What the thousands in the "Iranian regime" want to do and what the millions of "Iranian people" want to do seem to be at odds, all the time.  Yet, the latter doesn't seem to have the balls or the motivation to wrest power from the former.  Why is that?
View Quote

Probably for the same reasons many in this country despise their government but don’t do anything about it
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:18:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Gunslinger808:

The next NATO gathering is going to be interesting now that Turkey has declared solidarity with Palestine.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Gunslinger808:
Originally Posted By Mach:

Attack on member countries forces is an article 5 event, but there appear to be significant limitations maybe, depending on how your read the definition in article 6.

The next NATO gathering is going to be interesting now that Turkey has declared solidarity with Palestine.

I thought that was determined to be fake.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:18:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By The_Master_Shake:

I mean they killed a bunch of women, children, and innocents. . . . how does that get them closer to "victory"?

From my understanding most of their plans begin and end with killing Israelis. Doesn't matter if they get shot after, blow themselves up, jump off a bridge, that's just as far out as they plan.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By The_Master_Shake:
Guess what?  In war the only rule is victory; nothing else matters.

Complaining that Hamas didn't "fight fair" is a lot like Confederate General Buckner whining that Grant's demand for unconditional surrender of Fort Donelson was "unchivalrous".

Besides, didn't the Israelis already know that Hamas were a bunch of uncivilized backstabbers?

For Hamas victory isn't the battlefield defeat of Israel, although they wouldn't mind that happening.

Victory for Hamas is drawing the Israelis into a bloody slugfest in Gaza and having the UN and EU and possibly the Biden Administration condemning Netanyahu for being so mean and forcing him into negotiations.

We've seen this before:  The 1982 invasion of Lebanon, which was done with the goal of eliminating the PLO.  Because of the Media and negative press the UN and the US stepped in and saved the PLO.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:19:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

That is not accurate at all.

M16s were common in Palestinian controlled areas well before the collapse of Afghanistan and the Ukraine war.

I still have yet to see these m777s, himars, javelins (not at4s), abrams tanks, and leopards. Heck, one of the most likely things would be us made rpg7s and rockets. Not a peep however.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fadedsun:
Originally Posted By writerdeluxe2006:

I think that pretty well sums it up.

That is not accurate at all.

M16s were common in Palestinian controlled areas well before the collapse of Afghanistan and the Ukraine war.

I still have yet to see these m777s, himars, javelins (not at4s), abrams tanks, and leopards. Heck, one of the most likely things would be us made rpg7s and rockets. Not a peep however.

You can't teach smoothbrains anything.  A monkey taught them confirmation bias, so that is there only logic.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:21:52 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

Just imagine waiting 48 hours after an attack before the government “allows” you to get your weapons.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:21:56 PM EDT
[#47]

What is worse is the dumb fucks in this country that send money to Iran. Commonsense would tell you to not send a dime.

All those politicians who agreed to sending money to Iran are part of the problem.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:21:59 PM EDT
[#48]

The AR15 is the best military rifle in the world. That being said, the Israelis get 3 billion in military aid every year from the USA THAT HAS TO BE SPENT IN THE  USA. This makes AR15 variants cheaper to the IDF than indigenously  built weapons.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By WhiskersTheCat:
Dumb question, I thought Israel used Tavors?

Every video I've seen they have AR15s

Israel also makes there own copy, of course I think everyone pretty much knows that. But it's just the edgy smoothbrain retard thing to say is that it came from Ukraine, no matter how ridiculous that would be.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:24:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By racer765:

you know what the long term effects will be?

-Israeli citizens will own guns.  lots of guns.  and be allowed to buy more than 50rds at a time.  

-the appeaser political party in Israel will not win an election for a while

-mossad/cia/alien astronauts will take out the entire Iranian general staff and the towelheads leading the place will have to go into hiding from the long range stealthy drones orbiting waiting for good targeting coordinates.

csg 12 and a few more zoomies in the area are just to let the other players on the board know "fafo" isn't just a slogan.

View Quote
At this point no one knows exactly what the long-term effects will be.

But it is not in Israel's long-term interest for Arab-Israeli relations to return to the 1970s.  Nor is it in our interest, either.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:24:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Lungbuster:

Just imagine waiting 48 hours after an attack before the government “allows” you to get your weapons.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Lungbuster:

That is insane.  Israel really needs to rethink their stance on gun control.
Page / 952
Israel currently under attack (Page 131 of 952)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top