Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Israel currently under attack (Page 162 of 951)
Page / 951
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:26:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By GoldenMead:
This is from Bloomberg:

U.S. Can't Easily Meet Israel's Requests for Ammo, Official Says

The U.S. expects Israel to request more munitions from Washington imminently, though the U.S. cannot easily meet all those requests, a congressional official said.

Israel launched advanced U.S.-produced GBU-39 Small Diameter Bombs over the weekend and is expected to seek more from the U.S., the official said. The U.S. also anticipates Israel will request small arms, ammunition, 122mm tank rounds and mortars, the official said. Providing Israel with enough Tamir interceptors for Israel's Iron Dome missile defense system "is the most worrisome," the official said.

The US needs to shift our economy onto a war footing.  We need to dramatically increase weapon production.
View Quote

All I have to say to this. . . . .

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:26:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By colossians323:

dude is badass riding his bike and picking them off with his hand gun
View Quote

That guy is one hell of a shot. Well trained, they are.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:26:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I think strategically speaking, what Iran and Hamas are hoping for is for Israel to hit back hard in Gaza as forcefully as possible. If the violence is indiscriminate and asymmetric (Israel>Hamas), which of course it likely will be, then sympathetic PR agents in the muslim world will stir up the masses to enter the fight from other countries.

First to enter, would be Hezbollah, but that's a given with their ties to Iran. The worry would be if other muslim countries declared war on Israel. My guess is Iran's aim is to martyr Gaza Strip Palestinians in order to suit their purpose of annihilating Israel. They need allies that jump to action and not just vocal support.

My strategy would be to militarily push Hamas back to the borders, having artillery set up all along the border. Then have drones and covert agents on the ground call in fire to military targets. Put out the fires of war from a distance, not CQB, street to street. Any civilians deaths would simply be collateral damage, not war crimes, which would make Israel lose the PR war (PR war is crucial). Of course, give warning and let civilians leave Gaza in these opening days, like we did with Fallujha.

Then once they establish dominance, Israel should use black ops to target Hamas leadership and thugs until they are hollowed out for a decade or more. That could be ongoing for years.

If Israel is seen killing civilians in close quarters combat, it will prove unacceptable to the world stage, including the U.S.

Question is, should Israel eventually occupy the Gaza Strip. Maybe, but it will be costly on both sides in terms of lives lost, not to mention being unending (think Afghanistan). I would not want to administer that region. Let the Gaza people solve their new problems. If you administer the region, you are responsible for food, healthcare, etc. Why would Israel want to take that on?
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:26:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:

Oh FFS!
View Quote

I bet Spain didn't want aid for the Palestinians. The Hispanic reaction to this could be huge.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:27:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CarmelBytheSea] [#5]
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:27:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Big explosion in one of the 4 videos. Crap
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:27:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Clancy predict this?

The Sum of All Fears (2002) - 'The Mission'/Opening scene [1080p]
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:27:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
View Quote

This is not going to end well.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:27:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By fla556guy:
Maybe use more words?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Goodn:

It wasn't directed at any poster.  It was a response to the pussies calling for a truce.

Calm down francis!
Maybe use more words?

Maybe you should unwad your panties and check your fire.

Not once in this entire thread have I sided with anybody other than to agree that Israel needs to wipe the terrorists off the earth.

You just pop in and look for a post to offend you and picked mine?

LOL.  

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:28:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Several live hits just now ....multiple it looks like...
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:28:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Just a comment on Lebanon- they have been living in a very tense state of almost civil war for about the last 10 years. People are hurting a lot, but just to the point where it hasn't tipped into an uprising against their government. I mean, it's on eggshells.

Terrorist love those moments, and there is an entire generation of brainwashed hashids to sacrifice. Hezbollah will almost certainly start an offensive despite the average Lebanonese being against it. Lots of civilians will die, exactly like Hez and Hamas want. Hopefully the difference this time is that people around the world just don't care.

A dead relation of a terrorist, no matter how far removed, is a good dead.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:28:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By 1st-Armored-Division:
Did Hamas just ask for an offer for a truce?

I doubt they get it..
View Quote

IDF spokesman said he was unaware of any truce proposals
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:28:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By erichard:
I think strategically speaking, what Iran and Hamas are hoping for is for Israel to hit back hard in Gaza as forcefully as possible. If the violence is indiscriminate and asymmetric (Israel>Hamas), which of course it likely will be, then sympathetic PR agents in the muslim world will stir up the masses to enter the fight from other countries.

First to enter, would be Hezbollah, but that's a given with their ties to Iran. The worry would be if other muslim countries declared war on Israel. My guess is Iran's aim is to martyr Gaza Strip Palestinians in order to suit their purpose of annihilating Israel. They need allies that jump to action and not just vocal support.

My strategy would be to militarily push Hamas back to the borders, having artillery set up all along the border. Then have drones and covert agents on the ground call in fire to military targets. Put out the fires of war from a distance, not CQB, street to street. Any civilians deaths would simply be collateral damage, not war crimes, which would make Israel lose the PR war (PR war is crucial). Of course, give warning and let civilians leave Gaza in these opening days, like we did with Fallujha.

Then once they establish dominance, Israel should use black ops to target Hamas leadership and thugs until they are hollowed out for a decade or more. That could be ongoing for years.

If Israel is seen killing civilians in close quarters combat, it will prove unacceptable to the world stage, including the U.S.

Question is, should Israel eventually occupy the Gaza Strip. Maybe, but it will be costly on both sides in terms of lives lost, not to mention being unending (think Afghanistan). I would not want to administer that region. Let the Gaza people solve their new problems. If you administer the region, you are responsible for food, healthcare, etc. Why would Israel want to take that on?
View Quote

Eventually, civilian support for Hamas will cease. Same thing in WWII when German citizens finally turned on Hitler.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:28:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Nicodemus7:

It’s disturbing to think how much death could have been prevented by an armed citizenry.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Durka-Durka:
Originally Posted By realwar:
Hamas entering Israel on the first day of the assault.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsKABdGUR5Q

Had there been a rifle behind every bush...

It’s disturbing to think how much death could have been prevented by an armed citizenry.

It would become pure attrition.  They'd lose one in a town, maybe 3 in the next. Be driven off from another town.  

That's micro-thinking, though.  A macro (I think I got that right) solution would to somehow get the population to breed less males.  I'm honestly surprised how many they can produce each generation.  I know they're all related, but damn.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:28:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Hezbollah could be waiting for Israel to go into Gaza and use up a lot of its munitions.  With the US unable to backfill munitions because we are out Israel will have a problem if Hezbollah joins in later.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:28:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Wineraner:

God.
View Quote

Maybe someone real could save Palestine? Let's see how relying on a fictional character to choose your team helps them out.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:29:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Another round of airstrikes on the live feed.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:29:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By The_Master_Shake:

Does it matter?

They launch a huge surprise terrorist attack and immediately after they want a truce lol
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AlamTX:
Has this been verified elsewhere?

Does it matter?

They launch a huge surprise terrorist attack and immediately after they want a truce lol

Like ARFCOM legal eagles calling a bad shoot when Mr. Murdercriminal tried to kill you but you're armed and he turns to run.

The whole world is full of idiots that don't believe if someone tries to kill you, you try to kill them right back. And if they trip and fall and try to call truce that it's immoral to shoot them directly in the face.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:29:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Did anyone see the video of the Terrir cell going through a neighborhood with AK's shooting up houses? Appalling
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:29:37 PM EDT
[#20]

Oh, now they want a truce? Prepare to get fucked.
View Quote

LOL!

Get fucked.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:29:40 PM EDT
[#21]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/132893/lol_png-2985053.JPG
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GoldenMead:

The US needs to shift our economy onto a war footing.  We need to dramatically increase weapon production.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/132893/lol_png-2985053.JPG

I woke up to a notification that my Raytheon stock is up as well.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:29:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By gpoman:
If Hezbollah joined in the U.S. would have to intervene, no?
View Quote

I'm pretty sure the US is there to take out whomever tries to join the party with medium range missiles or aircraft.  four missile platforms and an AEGIS ship with a carrier for combat air patrol is a pretty clear "don't get involved" message.

if Hezbollah wants to join the fun on the ground, IDF can handle it.  they're calling up a hundred thousand reservists.  might take a day to get them all equipped.  

should have let civilians keep guns and ammo at home.  this would have been a lot smaller if they had done that.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:30:13 PM EDT
[#23]
View Quote

It's time to take the gloves all the way off and send these savages a message they'll never forget.  The vengeance for this needs to involve the loss of a city.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:30:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: texashomeserver] [#24]
Despite claims made earlier today by Palestinian Propagandists that the Church of Saint Porphyrios in Gaza; which is a Greek Orthodox Church and one of the Oldest in the World being Opened over 1597 Years Ago, was Destroyed by an Israeli Airstrike, the Curator of the Church has stated that this is False and they are currently taking in Refugees from the Bombings.

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1711447965745762539
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:30:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

This is not going to end well.
View Quote
It may have already started. There's a lot of chatter about mortar fire being exchanged between Israel and Lebanon again.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:30:28 PM EDT
[#26]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By realwar:
Hamas entering Israel on the first day of the assault.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsKABdGUR5Q

2-3 guys with AR’s could have taken care of that problem pretty quick.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:30:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Badger66:
they have just announced they will start executing a hostage for every Israeli air strike.
View Quote

Those hostages are just casualties of war at this point.

Any who are still alive are likely wishing they were dead anyway.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:30:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Carriers are forward deployed specifically so they can be tasked quickly.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:30:48 PM EDT
[#29]

Again, my understanding is Hezbollah is based out of Lebanon, why are they talking about destroying Damascus?

Hell the head of the snake is Tehran if that's the logic
View All Quotes
Cut the head off the snake?  Absolute show of force to make a point?  To tell the world where the orders are coming from, at least high enough that the Iranians will take note of what continuing this will cost them?  Probably a political weak-point.

Again, my understanding is Hezbollah is based out of Lebanon, why are they talking about destroying Damascus?

Hell the head of the snake is Tehran if that's the logic

Hafez and his son, Bashir, have been running amd supoorting Hezbollah as one of many groups trying to take over Lebanon throughout the late 70s until the present day.  S. Lebanon---you've probably heard of the Bekaa Valley (great wine region, ironically)---was a Syrian controlled fiefdom.  Which is why they fought the Israelis during the 1982 "Peace for Galilee" action, and got curbstomped.

Syria is a natural, and much easier to reach, snake's head to chop off in this situation.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:30:58 PM EDT
[#30]
ANother jet flying over....big boom
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:31:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By CarmelBytheSea:

Supply routes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CarmelBytheSea:
So I know Hezbollah supports the Assad regime, but what am I missing here on the jump from "If Hezbollah joins the war" to "we destroy Damascus"

Wouldn't they destroy Beirut? Why would they immediately jump to Syria?

Supply routes
Be interesting to see if this does happen.
“””Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.”””
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:31:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TxLewis] [#32]
Originally Posted By alpha0815:

Surprisingly...the Fed bois do a half decent job of finding these groups and take them down before they do anything. We just never hear about it.

View Quote

You mean like Garland Texas?

You're right. We never heard about it. From the feds that is.

We heard about it when Garland's finest took them out.

Then we heard the fbi was following them from AZ with ZERO intention of stopping them.

Why is that you think @Alpha0815
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:31:19 PM EDT
[#33]

Oh. The little ankle biter speaks.  Go back to your midget cave bitch.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:32:09 PM EDT
[#34]
My guess is U.S. Special Forces have or will be deployed, but we will probably never know.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:32:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By AZ_M1:

If those kids are kindergarten age or older, they probably already hate Jews.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AZ_M1:
Originally Posted By Ascendent:
Time for filtration of the Palestinian children.  Sort them out and hand them over to Israeli or American parents.
Just like the Russians are doing to the Ukrainians.

If those kids are kindergarten age or older, they probably already hate Jews.

Just like in the time of old, the amalakites, they are beyond fixing.  Which is why God ordered the Israelites to kill every single last one of them. Same as the analogy our Texan brother used earlier. Why kill the piglets? Because they grow up to be pigs.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:33:10 PM EDT
[#36]

So I know Hezbollah supports the Assad regime, but what am I missing here on the jump from "If Hezbollah joins the war" to "we destroy Damascus"

Wouldn't they destroy Beirut? Why would they immediately jump to Syria?
View Quote
There are lots of Hez in Syria isnt there?
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:33:18 PM EDT
[#37]
You can hear jets flying over on live feed.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:33:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By lovetohunt:

2-3 guys with AR’s could have taken care of that problem pretty quick.
View Quote

Not expecting resistance the murder crew may very well have fled once one or two of them were killed or wounded.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:33:57 PM EDT
[#39]
I lived on one of those for a very short while, and yes there were guards. They were armed with .308 bolt actions. The threats were single crazy suicide bombers, not a coordinated attack like this. My only prayers are that if any of my friends were caught up in this, that they died quickly.

I know people who don't know "Jews" have mixed thoughts, but goddam, when it's people you looked in the eye and ate dinners with, it hits different (I say this with .vet experience too...I hope America doesn't get involved).
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:33:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Getting sporty in NYC
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:34:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:34:15 PM EDT
[#42]
View Quote

So it's US and Israel against the evil axis? That how it's going to go down? Who joins us? Tough road to hoe, but hell of a firework display.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:34:20 PM EDT
[#43]

Oh FFS!
View Quote

Jesus, even the French aren't that fucking sad.  Ireland....  The land of the most commie mother-fuckers in Europe.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:34:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Aikibiker:

I woke up to a notification that my Raytheon stock is up as well.
View Quote

Defense and Gas/Oil are all doing well today.

The war machine is starting to gear up
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:34:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By erichard:

View Quote

Interfere with any potential peace between SA and Israel.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:34:41 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

Blade of grass, that's the term.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:35:19 PM EDT
[#47]
View Quote

Hey Damascus, you better get your mad dogs under control or we might just see some of those Israeli nukes.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:35:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By J-Dam:

So it's US and Israel against the evil axis? That how it's going to go down? Who joins us? Tough road to hoe, but hell of a firework display.
View Quote

England for sure
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:35:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By treelow:

LOL!

Get fucked.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By treelow:

Oh, now they want a truce? Prepare to get fucked.

LOL!

Get fucked.

Ohhh they did the fucking around, now they don't want to find out?
Attachment Attached File

Kharn
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:36:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Gunner226:

Isreal is going to attack a media building. Literally enemies of the press and freedom of speech.

At least, that's the way our media will spin it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Gunner226:
Originally Posted By Dagger41:
Sky news Arabia building in Gaza has been ordered to evacuate.

You know what that means.

Isreal is going to attack a media building. Literally enemies of the press and freedom of speech.

At least, that's the way our media will spin it.

Lots of independent media is bigger than MSM these days.  Do your part.  Every story they try like that counter with the faces of the women Hamas kidnapped and are likely raping and killing as I type.

Make the MSM lay in their mess.
Page / 951
Israel currently under attack (Page 162 of 951)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top