Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Israel currently under attack (Page 178 of 952)
Page / 952
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:05:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By CMiller:

Uh... Mr. Senator, so far Ukraine's existence is much more in danger than Israel's.

Not saying that can't change, but to say this today is ridiculous.  Israel has a massive force advantage over its current active adversaries.  The only question is how much they will take off the leash right now.

If it gets bad enough Israel can deploy their nukes as needed.  What exactly are Ukraine's options if the West stops supporting them?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CMiller:
Originally Posted By JLAudio:
Senator Josh Hawley

Uh... Mr. Senator, so far Ukraine's existence is much more in danger than Israel's.

Not saying that can't change, but to say this today is ridiculous.  Israel has a massive force advantage over its current active adversaries.  The only question is how much they will take off the leash right now.

If it gets bad enough Israel can deploy their nukes as needed.  What exactly are Ukraine's options if the West stops supporting them?

Yeah, I had the same thought.

Russia has not exactly been all that light footed with the killing of civi's either.  However I do believe Israel has a more realistic possibility of both surviving overall as well as making significant gains and at some point we ought to be making choices because we can't fund and help everyone.  Frankly, I'm not exactly leaping to send money to Israel either. It is all money we do not have.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:05:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: thehun06] [#2]
Originally Posted By Chokey:
View Quote

That was not staged ... true emotions ... but he says some stupid stuff
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:06:26 PM EDT
[#3]
The Gaza strip will make a lovely canal.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:06:33 PM EDT
[#4]
View Quote

California National Guard gonna be busy it’s their rotation for Op Spartan Shield
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:06:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By BB:
Like I said earlier in this thread operations and actions in the US will be starkly different. It won't be militants with AKs wandering around randomly shooting people. I mean that might be one tactic, but my bet will be IED's delivered in new and interesting ways. Trucks vs crowds. Light aircraft vs infrastructure.
View Quote
Fall Festivals going on all over the place. An IED in a Ford Explorer would be bad.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:06:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By tripleshok:

Doesn't an alliance normally benefit both members, not just one?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tripleshok:
Originally Posted By MGYSGT8541:
And the Shadow dancer spraying Diarrhea all over the dance floor..  Isreal is our ally. We need to back them.  You are the same type of guy who believes we should abandon our allies. Loyalty matters

Doesn't an alliance normally benefit both members, not just one?

IDK, when my unit got to go through their counter terrorism school I felt like we got something out of it.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:07:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By realwar:

LOL, He doesn't get it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By realwar:
Senator Josh Hawley

LOL, He doesn't get it.

Israel got this covered. Ukraine can't beat Russia on their own.

Still, western Europe needs to do the heavy lifting and not the US.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:07:52 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

This seems like a very big deal to me if it’s true. Jordan is choosing sides and it’s a good sign.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:07:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Raw Footage Compilation: Hamas’ Invasion & Attacks on Israel

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:08:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Firearmsenthusiast:

They could push it into the sea in a week.

Everyone fears the IDF D9 Cat....

https://www.army-technology.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2017/09/3-image-2.jpg
View Quote

If I can be reincarnated as a Transformer, I want to be an Israeli bulldozer Transformer.

Autobot Gazdozer
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:08:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Consigli:
As this spirals up I am only sure of one thing. And that is they feel the time is right. Strike while the iron is hot. For never again will they have a corrupt weakling like Biden in the White House. The next 12 months will be hell.
View Quote

Biden is without doubt the weakest president in US history. He has proven it time and again. It just took our enemies a couple of years to realize it.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:08:37 PM EDT
[#12]
View Quote

Well, that's encouraging.

I didn't think there was any humanity in the Biden administration.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:08:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By WhiskersTheCat:

The oldest nuke footage sucks. Imagine getting nuke video in 8k.
View Quote

Whiskers my friend, be careful what you wish for.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:08:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By BLUEBOY:
Where is General Lemay when you need him? Carpet bomb Gaza into extinction and then make a park out of it. If it's alive kill it, it will burn burn it, if it is standing knock it down! Your retribution should be so terrible the next man will not dare fuck with you out of fear that he will receive the same. A thousand years from now men should recall holy shit, you see what happens when you poke the Bear.
View Quote

If you kill enough of them, they stop fighting.

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:08:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By JellyBelly:

Maybe someone real could save Palestine? Let's see how relying on a fictional character to choose your team helps them out.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JellyBelly:
Originally Posted By Wineraner:

God.

Maybe someone real could save Palestine? Let's see how relying on a fictional character to choose your team helps them out.

Got one! Lol
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:09:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By _DR:

Hope the Ford doesn't fall down.

View Quote

I see what you did there
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:10:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Shadow_Dancer:

It's blatantly obvious you haven't been keeping read-in on what Israel's government has been doing to Palestine.

80% of Gaza's electricity comes from Israel. Gaza wanted to be additional energy self sufficiency and to expand its sole power plant while getting off Isreali oil that feeds; Israel would not allow it. They told Gaza you must continue buying our oil and using our electricity. TF?!

Gaza wanted additional building materials, agriculture stocks, equipment, medicine and hospital kit to feed its people, provide housing, and care for them.
Israel said, "No". They blockaded the ports that would bring the necessary supplies. TF?

When a civilian aid ship tried to deliver these items, IDF Commandos flew into International Waters, stormed the ship and killed multiple aid works then took command of the vessels. TF? We call that PIRACY under international law. What punishment did Israel receive. Zippy.

Or you could take a beat, and take a look at the 1949 Greenline Map of Israel versus what they occupy and claim as their country's borders today.

You could always have done that first and began to seek out answers for how a country expands it territory 300% in 60 years with absolutely not money exchanged or land grants.

You could have done that at a minimum and dovetailed from there but its easier (see: lazy) to say I'm reciting rhetoric and blood libel.

View Quote
Oh teh noes, Israel didn't want the muzzie population growing in the zone that causes them the most trouble.  

Tactically keeping Gaza from growing stronger was the right call.  

Also, F the palis.  Not sorry, never will be.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:10:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By pr24guy:

As Lebanon fires on Israel. Iran sends guns, bombs, and training.  It isn't just about Gaza and it never was.
View Quote

As I stated, Israel's government knew this was coming. They kept steady on a vector and a regime against Palestine and Palestinians that they knew was sure to bring this to a head.
Rather then work inside out - they tried to force their will outside - in. Sorry, but the wholly wrong strategy when you already know your surrounding neighbors are just itching for a reason to help burry you.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:10:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Not sure if it's been posted yet but Zelenskyy is feeling lonely now and is trying to get Ukraine attention again

I'd say there is a 99.9% chance of this being propaganda

View Quote
Theyre intel apparatus is a good bit better than ours at the moment.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:10:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FlashMan-7k] [#20]
Originally Posted By Drsalee:
Over the weekend, I counted NINE police cruisers sitting outside a nearby synagogue.

There is also a little mosque near my office………not one police cruiser.

Why does the synagogue need more protection?
View Quote

The hilariously non politically correct answer:

Because people have the perception that if you attack the ETA: mosque! (I need to pay more attention) you might get "allah wills it" ed, and if you don't the us government will track you down the same way they tracked down anyone not-a-democrat who was in dc on j6.

The actual situation at those places near you? I have no idea.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:10:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:11:33 PM EDT
[#22]

I say, so what?  Israel's government knew this was coming. They were quietly warned for quite some time now by the US Government to ease back on their apartheid antics, blatant land grabbing, utility and economic strangulation and near crushing oppression of Gaza, and work on finding reasonable solutions with moderates of the nation and form unions to reduce Hamas.

The US Gov said they would not interfere with Israel's sovereignty  - but their approach was going to lead to a big frigging melt down for them, and internally here, sentiment of the US public and US representatives who do not want to backstop Israel was and is growing.

Instead Bibi and his cabinet did everything possible to endear Palestinians to Hamas, and continue to stoke Hamas  ... and now here we are.

But you know what? This shit between them has been going on since pre-Cepher and pre-Quran times. If after 2,500 years, they haven't been able to figure it out on their own, then we just need to lean the hell back and let it reach its own natural conclusion.
Eventually one of their Gods will determine who has rights to the land and who needs to go. Stay out of the way of God's plan.

What are we [the US] going to do? Throw its throbbing cock of justice into yet another Middle East conflict? Not my circus, not my monkey.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ontime1969:

Oh he was around, Potato in chief and his wife held a nice big BBQ last night on the Whitehouse back lawn.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/407062/Screenshot_20231009_125050_Chrome-2985156.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/407062/Screenshot_20231009_125225_Chrome-2985159.jpg

I say, so what?  Israel's government knew this was coming. They were quietly warned for quite some time now by the US Government to ease back on their apartheid antics, blatant land grabbing, utility and economic strangulation and near crushing oppression of Gaza, and work on finding reasonable solutions with moderates of the nation and form unions to reduce Hamas.

The US Gov said they would not interfere with Israel's sovereignty  - but their approach was going to lead to a big frigging melt down for them, and internally here, sentiment of the US public and US representatives who do not want to backstop Israel was and is growing.

Instead Bibi and his cabinet did everything possible to endear Palestinians to Hamas, and continue to stoke Hamas  ... and now here we are.

But you know what? This shit between them has been going on since pre-Cepher and pre-Quran times. If after 2,500 years, they haven't been able to figure it out on their own, then we just need to lean the hell back and let it reach its own natural conclusion.
Eventually one of their Gods will determine who has rights to the land and who needs to go. Stay out of the way of God's plan.

What are we [the US] going to do? Throw its throbbing cock of justice into yet another Middle East conflict? Not my circus, not my monkey.

Yeah ok, so what. What every you say. I guess every leader should throw a "let them eat cake" BBQ during the second evening of a possable world crisis. I mean why not? Stay up late keeping an eye on the children of the guests is great when he can call a lid at noon on the next day because the old gas bag has run out of gas. No important world events to follow today at all.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:11:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By deanwormer:

You can flatten large swathes of cities with regular bombs. Zero reason to use nukes.

And I find it hilarious that arfcom declares our 20 year occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan to be a total waste and failure. But are ready to start a large war in Iran.
View Quote

I think there are many times when it would be most efficient to use nuclear weapons. However, the public opinion in this country and throughout the world throw up their hands in horror when you mention nuclear weapons, just because of the propaganda that's been fed to them.

Gen. LeMay
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:11:57 PM EDT
[#24]
What’s with the war whoop sound they always make with their tongue? It’s sickening.

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:12:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By zeekh:

What job would that be?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By zeekh:
Originally Posted By SoCalExile:

What job would that be?

Blow or hand.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:12:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:

Well, that's encouraging.

I didn't think there was any humanity in the Biden administration.
View Quote

It's bullshit.  100% bullshit.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:12:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:12:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Tiszta:

Your response has a good amount of credibility, as you are a 13'er.

But "join date, post count" has as much legitimacy as calling someone a "racist".

It's an indication that they are losing the debate and have nothing else to offer.   So, they just pull the "join date card".

In before someone says "NJ sucks" as I would agree with them.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By exDefensorMilitas:
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:
Originally Posted By Ascendent:
Originally Posted By pmo12:
There is literally no reason why we aren't using nuclear warheads on Tehran at this moment.  None.

Ahahaha. This thread is getting crazier and fucking crazier.

It's a mix of good information here and there, Twitter disinformation, and maniacs just posting outlandish utter nonsense.

We should nuke Iran, turr hurr durr! Loud noises!!!!

Dur Durr, let's keep doing what hasn't worked for 20 years.  This Forum is overrun with geniuses, I tell ya.

23'ers. Every single time.

What does join date have to do with anything?  

Please be specific, otherwise you are just posting tripe.

It's like a class year. Some years are better, some years are worse in the quality of posters.

Us 13'ers for example, were collectively, a doozy.

You 23'ers are collectively, a doozy.

But "join date, post count" has as much legitimacy as calling someone a "racist".

It's an indication that they are losing the debate and have nothing else to offer.   So, they just pull the "join date card".

I have no credibility. I'm a 13'er.

You seem concerned though.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:13:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By CarmelBytheSea:

Hey im one of the 2020 election deniers so take my concerns over rigged elections with a grain of salt if you have a different opinion. I got no proof that’s just my gut telling me Biden wasn’t elected
View Quote

I with you on this 100%.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:14:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By KaerMorhenResident:
Israel's response will not be as decisive as it needs to be, because they're going to fear global condemnation if they go too scorched earth.  I'm sure the left wing media is already gearing up to portray the Palestinians as the victims in some twisted way.  
View Quote

Wait, one minute the chants are: "The Jews control all left wing media"

Now it's: "Left wing media is going to portray Palestine as the victim."

Why would the Jewish control left wing media frame up Palestine as a victim?

Which is it man. LMAO?

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:14:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Zhukov:

Weren't hundreds of thousands of Palestinians cheering on the atrocities in Israel the day they happened?

https://static.timesofisrael.com/www/uploads/2023/10/33XP6Y8-highres.jpg

Kind of reminds me of this jubilation calling for "total war":

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b8/Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-J05235%2C_Berlin%2C_Gro%C3%9Fkundgebung_im_Sportpalast.jpg

Be careful what you wish for...
View Quote

Fuck.

Them.

All.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:15:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By thehun06:

That was not staged ... true emotions ... Kirby has a soul ...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By thehun06:

That was not staged ... true emotions ... Kirby has a soul ...

John Kirby is a retired Navy Admiral, a public affairs officer. He's a trained lying propagandist, an amoral fuckstick who will say and spin whatever he's told.

If he told me grass was green, I would go outside to check. He's probably crying because he knows he bears some responsibility for this by carrying water for the weak douchbags he sucks up to.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:15:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Notcalifornialegal:

Do you trust the current folks in charge to try to win a war?

If not why wouldn't you fight a war you can't lose?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fla556guy:

Because we've become weaker with each war of the 21st century.
To be fair, we haven't actually tried to win the WAR.  We've tried to play nice at the expense of material and blood.

We should remember how the war is won: by crushing your enemy wherever they may be.  Not by letting politicians make "tactical" decisions.

If you are avoiding certain areas because of perceived costs, the enemy will figure that out and start placing their stuff where you aren't going to hit.

It has happened in every single war we've lost.  Our generosity is what dooms us to failure.

Do you trust the current folks in charge to try to win a war?

If not why wouldn't you fight a war you can't lose?

We didn't get Lemay until later.

That being said, Israel is capable of handling this.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:15:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FlashMan-7k] [#34]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:
Originally Posted By pmo12:
There is literally no reason why we aren't using nuclear warheads on Tehran at this moment.  None.

Ahahaha. This thread is getting crazier and fucking crazier.

It's a mix of good information here and there, Twitter disinformation, and maniacs just posting outlandish utter nonsense.

We should nuke Iran, turr hurr durr! Loud noises!!!!

Dur Durr, let's keep doing what hasn't worked for 20 years.  This Forum is overrun with geniuses, I tell ya.

23'ers. Every single time.

What does join date have to do with anything?  

Please be specific, otherwise you are just posting tripe.

It's like a class year. Some years are better, some years are worse in the quality of posters.

Us 13'ers for example, were collectively, a doozy.

You 23'ers are collectively, a doozy.

Content is king.

Post good content, don't be an edgelord, don't use lousy reasoning, and people may eventually notice.

23'ers are getting noticed in a bad way because of the content of their posts. It is a pattern.

Make good posts.

eta: @ him, not you EDM. But you probably recognized it was anyhow.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:15:30 PM EDT
[#35]

It's blatantly obvious you haven't been keeping read-in on what Israel's government has been doing to Palestine.

80% of Gaza's electricity comes from Israel. Gaza wanted to be additional energy self sufficiency and to expand its sole power plant while getting off Isreali oil that feeds; Israel would not allow it. They told Gaza you must continue buying our oil and using our electricity. TF?!

Gaza wanted additional building materials, agriculture stocks, equipment, medicine and hospital kit to feed its people, provide housing, and care for them.
Israel said, "No". They blockaded the ports that would bring the necessary supplies. TF?

When a civilian aid ship tried to deliver these items, IDF Commandos flew into International Waters, stormed the ship and killed multiple aid works then took command of the vessels. TF? We call that PIRACY under international law. What punishment did Israel receive. Zippy.

Or you could take a beat, and take a look at the 1949 Greenline Map of Israel versus what they occupy and claim as their country's borders today.

You could always have done that first and began to seek out answers for how a country expands it territory 300% in 60 years with absolutely not money exchanged or land grants.

You could have done that at a minimum and dovetailed from there but its easier (see: lazy) to say I'm reciting rhetoric and blood libel.

View Quote
I see you are a terrorist supporter.  Leave.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:15:30 PM EDT
[#36]

As I stated, Israel's government knew this was coming. They kept steady on a vector and a regime against Palestine and Palestinians that they knew was sure to bring this to a head.
Rather then work inside out - they tried to force their will outside - in. Sorry, but the wholly wrong strategy when you already know your surrounding neighbors are just itching for a reason to help burry you.
View Quote

I'm sorry your girl lost.

No I'm not
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:15:49 PM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

GOLD
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:16:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By burkeva:

The call for nukes (or canned sunshine as the autistic cool kids say) is mostly coming from the loud mouths who never served a second in the military. They are all about let’s go get them but dont have the balls, heart, health to serve themselves.
View Quote

I think there are many times when it would be most efficient to use nuclear weapons. However, the public opinion in this country and throughout the world throw up their hands in horror when you mention nuclear weapons, just because of the propaganda that's been fed to them.

General LeMay begs to differ on that opinion.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:16:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tsg68] [#39]
Originally Posted By juslearnin:

This seems like a very big deal to me if it’s true. Jordan is choosing sides and it’s a good sign.
View Quote

Jordan doesn’t want the Palestinians either.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:16:21 PM EDT
[#40]

Which is it man. LMAO?

View Quote

You do not realize that a lot of American Jews hate Israel?
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:16:42 PM EDT
[#41]

California National Guard gonna be busy it’s their rotation for Op Spartan Shield
View All Quotes

California? Gavin Newscum may get confused as to why they are there and try to give them the command to attack israel.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:16:51 PM EDT
[#42]

Weren't hundreds of thousands of Palestinians cheering on the atrocities in Israel the day they happened?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b8/Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-J05235%2C_Berlin%2C_Gro%C3%9Fkundgebung_im_Sportpalast.jpg

View All Quotes

I'll never forget these animals cheering on 9/11

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:17:01 PM EDT
[#43]
Israel is doing a good job currently of building the support necessary to take over gaza.

The population supported Hamas, if Israel removes the population from gaza it frees up their limited resources to focus on other border areas.

If I were in charge I would say that the actions of the weekend and their support of a terrorist regime have caused the forfeit of any land claim to gaza. Israel is taking over and no current occupant will be allowed to stay.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:17:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By fla556guy:
Oh teh noes, Israel didn't want the muzzie population growing in the zone that causes them the most trouble.  

Tactically keeping Gaza from growing stronger was the right call.  

Also, F the palis.  Not sorry, never will be.
View Quote

Cool.
But then Israel can't claim or play "victim" when they're trying to crush a population, and their radicals finally go full blick the fuck off.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:17:17 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

There is a cadre of crazies at the top of Iran that, if removed, MAY give those people a chance to go in another direction.
We saw their people trying only to see them hanged by the thugs at the top.
Arming an isurrection there would be a good use of some hardware.  
I think Iran MAY be capable of rejoining civilization with a decapitating move and some "guidance" on the proper course.  
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:17:50 PM EDT
[#46]

Which is it man. LMAO?
View Quote

Have you actually come in contact with American east coast left-wing jews?
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:18:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By sh768:

John Kirby is a retired Navy Admiral, a public affairs officer. He's a trained lying propagandist, an amoral fuckstick who will say and spin whatever he's told.

If he told me grass was green, I would go outside to check. He's probably crying because he knows he bears some responsibility for this by carrying water for the weak douchbags he sucks up to.
View Quote

Whatever he's working to deal with, the emotions are real.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:18:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By juslearnin:

View Quote

Lol.

Jordan's King Hussein gave the Palestinians a chance about 50 years ago.  Black September was the result of his hosting those scum bags….
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:18:28 PM EDT
[#49]
View Quote

Plans are being laid i believe
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 6:18:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#50]
[Deleted]
Page / 952
Israel currently under attack (Page 178 of 952)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top