Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Israel currently under attack (Page 596 of 952)
Page / 952
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 5:37:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: solid] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Thanks for your effort on all the information @FlashMan-7k

Edit: And to all of you making the effort, you know who you are. Appreciate it!
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 5:38:03 PM EDT
[#2]
NYT on their reporting just after the hospital explosion-

On Oct. 17, The New York Times published news of an explosion at a hospital in Gaza City, leading its coverage with claims by Hamas government officials that an Israeli airstrike was the cause and that hundreds of people were dead or injured. The report included a large headline at the top of The Times's website.

Israel subsequently denied being at fault and blamed an errant rocket launch by the Palestinian faction group Islamic Jihad, which has in turn denied responsibility. American and other international officials have said their evidence indicates that the rocket came from Palestinian fighter positions.

The Times's initial accounts attributed the claim of Israeli responsibility to Palestinian officials, and noted that the Israeli military said it was investigating the blast. However, the early versions of the coverage   and the prominence it received in a headline, news alert and social media channels   relied too heavily on claims by Hamas, and did not make clear that those claims could not immediately be verified. The report left readers with an incorrect impression about what was known and how credible the account was.

The Times continued to update its coverage as more information became available, reporting the disputed claims of responsibility and noting that the death toll might be lower than initially reported. Within two hours, the headline and other text at the top of the website reflected the scope of the explosion and the dispute over responsibility.

Given the sensitive nature of the news during a widening conflict, and the prominent promotion it received, Times editors should have taken more care with the initial presentation, and been more explicit about what information could be verified. Newsroom leaders continue to examine procedures around the biggest breaking news events   including for the use of the largest headlines in the digital report   to determine what additional safeguards may be warranted.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/23/2023 5:39:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By solid:

Thanks for your effort on all the information @FlashMan-7k
View Quote

Yall are welcome.

I'm catching up, you all just get to catch up along with me.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 5:40:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Rebel31:
Lots of smaller explosions. Reports of Israel 'attacking' Gaza by Israeli press.
View Quote
They're definitely doing something.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 5:41:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Anyone have a camera view inside Gaza?
The ones I see aren't showing the action.
It's getting spicy.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 5:43:01 PM EDT
[#6]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

On Oct. 17, The New York Times published news of an explosion at a hospital in Gaza City, leading its coverage with claims by Hamas government officials that an Israeli airstrike was the cause and that hundreds of people were dead or injured. The report included a large headline at the top of The Times's website.

Israel subsequently denied being at fault and blamed an errant rocket launch by the Palestinian faction group Islamic Jihad, which has in turn denied responsibility. American and other international officials have said their evidence indicates that the rocket came from Palestinian fighter positions.

The Times's initial accounts attributed the claim of Israeli responsibility to Palestinian officials, and noted that the Israeli military said it was investigating the blast. However, the early versions of the coverage   and the prominence it received in a headline, news alert and social media channels   relied too heavily on claims by Hamas, and did not make clear that those claims could not immediately be verified. The report left readers with an incorrect impression about what was known and how credible the account was.

The Times continued to update its coverage as more information became available, reporting the disputed claims of responsibility and noting that the death toll might be lower than initially reported. Within two hours, the headline and other text at the top of the website reflected the scope of the explosion and the dispute over responsibility.

Given the sensitive nature of the news during a widening conflict, and the prominent promotion it received, Times editors should have taken more care with the initial presentation, and been more explicit about what information could be verified. Newsroom leaders continue to examine procedures around the biggest breaking news events   including for the use of the largest headlines in the digital report   to determine what additional safeguards may be warranted.

What the NYT is probably not accounting for is that we had good evidence early on that it was a terrorist rocket and people had it geolocated and etc ... the only thing big media orgs have now is resources to get stuff right when they publish it *later.* NYT (as usual for it) was wrong, and horribly so.

At least they're keeping up their tradition of supporting terrorists, tyrants, and mass murder.

Holodomor, puffing castro, and proably more I can't think of right now.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 5:43:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sierra5] [#7]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 5:43:39 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

The link to the retraction should be the same font size as the original story.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 5:44:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By dirtyone04:
It's getting spicy.
View Quote

@Dirtyone04

Go back one page. Look for my post with several youtube videos.

Or use this to find a live cam:
https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Israel-currently-under-attack/5-2678539/?page=588#i106347083
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 5:45:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By michigan66:

IDF doctrine since 1967 was designed to be able to fight a 3-front war:  the south (Gaza), the West Bank, and the north (Lebanon).  Having said that, I don't think they've had to put it in practice in 50 years.  They should be able to handle insurgents from all 3 areas, but I suspect we'll see soon enough.
View Quote

Much of the success the Arabs had against Israel in the past was done with the element of surprise.  That is not the case now.  Israel is heavily mobilized and on high alert.  All of those fighters Hezollah has isn't that helpful if they're going to be sent against prepared positions covered by artillery and airpower.  They can lob some rockets and artillery, but they'll just get bombed 10x over.  And if it gets serious enough, US naval forces will join in.  The best Hezbollah can do if rattle the saber and tie down some troops on the border.

The biggest enemy Israel has now is world opinion.  Sadly, too many media outlets are broadcasting those tearjerker stories of civilians suffering in Gaza.  The same civilians that Hamas uses as human shields that is.  Israel should jam all communications out of Gaza so the news reporters can't report their nonsense.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 5:46:06 PM EDT
[#11]
The hero of Kibbutz Kissufim who repelled dozens of Hamas terrorists - Keshet 12 News (IL) -16.10.23
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 5:46:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:

@Dirtyone04

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Israel-currently-under-attack/5-2678539/?page=588#i106347083
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dirtyone04:
It's getting spicy.

@Dirtyone04

Excellent, Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 5:46:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sierra5] [#13]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 5:47:30 PM EDT
[#14]

What the NYT is probably not accounting for is that we had good evidence early on that it was a terrorist rocket and people had it geolocated and etc ... the only thing big media orgs have now is resources to get stuff right when they publish it *later.* NYT (as usual for it) was wrong, and horribly so.

At least they're keeping up their tradition of supporting terrorists, tyrants, and mass murder.

View All Quotes

Oh they aren't even being honest about their dishonest reporting only being up for a couple of hours. They drug it out on purpose and use headlines to their benefit. They also try to conceal that their source is Hamas by using terms like health officials but don't bother to mention those people are Hamas

The BBC was even worse and left up the hundreds dead BS while blaming Israel for days.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 5:48:23 PM EDT
[#15]
In the process of reading a lot of material since the Hamas attack, it became clear that I had been misinformed for a long time about civilian gun ownership in Israel. I was under the impression that the place was bristling with military small arms in the hands of military veterans (high percentage of population because of mandatory service) and the general population. Considering their location and history, why would the people not be armed? But the reality seems to be strict gun control similar to the UK and other Euro countries. In a Kibbutz that was attacked, they had to get the guns and ammo out of a locked central armory and distribute them, which took time and cost lives. Makes me wonder if the people will see the light and correct this situation.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 5:50:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By DouglasQuaid:

Much of the success the Arabs had against Israel in the past was done with the element of surprise.  That is not the case now.  Israel is heavily mobilized and on high alert.  All of those fighters Hezollah has isn't that helpful if they're going to be sent against prepared positions covered by artillery and airpower.  They can lob some rockets and artillery, but they'll just get bombed 10x over.  And if it gets serious enough, US naval forces will join in.  The best Hezbollah can do if rattle the saber and tie down some troops on the border.

The biggest enemy Israel has now is world opinion.  Sadly, too many media outlets are broadcasting those tearjerker stories of civilians suffering in Gaza.  The same civilians that Hamas uses as human shields that is.  Israel should jam all communications out of Gaza so the news reporters can't report their nonsense.
View Quote

They cite that specifically in their doctrine-- they have to strike first and make it quick before they're shut down.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 5:50:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 5:52:17 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm sure there are those more tuned in to the "surge" deployment of the GW today, but as a layperson I can't help but think about the lessons of Pearl Harbor and our ships being caught in port.  Every time I roll through Norfolk and get within a few hundred feet of our best warships all stacked in a row I think about how vulnerable they are there.  I'm glad a few more are out at sea working.  

Link Posted: 10/23/2023 5:52:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By 1saxman:
Makes me wonder if the people will see the light and correct this situation.
View Quote
Honestly, probably not. It's kind of hard to speculate on the after though. We don't know how long it's going to be before a return to normalcy.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 5:54:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Cutting off their fuel is a simple way to put the screws to Hamas.  
A couple of weeks without fuel for vehicles, cooking, electricity, refrigeration, lighting, fans, water, sewage disposal....

Soon the Gaza strip will begin to stink worse than Joe's three-day-old Depends.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 5:54:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: michigan66] [#21]
Originally Posted By 1saxman:
In the process of reading a lot of material since the Hamas attack, it became clear that I had been misinformed for a long time about civilian gun ownership in Israel. I was under the impression that the place was bristling with military small arms in the hands of military veterans (high percentage of population because of mandatory service) and the general population. Considering their location and history, why would the people not be armed? But the reality seems to be strict gun control similar to the UK and other Euro countries. In a Kibbutz that was attacked, they had to get the guns and ammo out of a locked central armory and distribute them, which took time and cost lives. Makes me wonder if the people will see the light and correct this situation.
View Quote

Me too.  I can still remember pictures of settlers in the West Bank wandering around with Uzis, Galils, and M-16s.   Really thought that people in the kibbutzes and settlements in the West Bank were better prepared.

I posted this story 5 paged ago about a man who held off a bunch of these shitbirds. Israeli hero Yaron Maor defends kibbutz against Hamas alone

Old pictures of armed civilians:Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/23/2023 5:55:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By BlackFox:
I'm sure there are those more tuned in to the "surge" deployment of the GW today, but as a layperson I can't help but think about the lessons of Pearl Harbor and our ships being caught in port.  Every time I roll through Norfolk and get within a few hundred feet of our best warships all stacked in a row I think about how vulnerable they are there.  I'm glad a few more are out at sea working.  

View Quote

I’ve been thinking about that a lot lately.  We also have 100+ fighter aircraft in the Middle East right now.  That’s a lot of assets in a unfriendly region.  Hopefully force protection has been greatly increased everywhere.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 5:55:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By GunGuyMP:
How common is this MICAP order/request?
View Quote

I would approve multiple per shift.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 5:56:42 PM EDT
[#24]
?? EN DIRECTO | ISRAEL anuncia la ampliación de su operación terrestre en GAZA
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 5:57:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: x248716x] [#25]
Originally Posted By LurchAddams:
Cutting off their fuel is a simple way to put the screws to Hamas.  
A couple of weeks without fuel for vehicles, cooking, electricity, refrigeration, lighting, fans, water, sewage disposal....

Soon the Gaza strip will begin to stink worse than Joe's three-day-old Depends.
View Quote

i think they're already stacking bodies in tents, no refrigeration.  
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 6:01:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By texashomeserver:
Today being the 40th anniversary of the attack on Marines in Beirut.
View Quote

Yep. I was in AIT, at Benning.

We thought for sure we were going to war.

It was...motivating.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 6:04:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NDHojo] [#27]
{Deleted}
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 6:06:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sierra5] [#28]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 6:06:59 PM EDT
[#29]
9m

7m

1hr - this is why using reverse image search is so useful in these situations:

(here's one that you can add to your browser as an extension: https://tineye.com/ )
5m (I've been hearing booms on the live feeds)

39m

13m
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 6:07:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By misplayedhand:
Fake news.  It was always going to the Persian Gulf.  @ 4:00
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By misplayedhand:
Originally Posted By Piratepast40:
Originally Posted By SoCalExile:
USS Eisenhower is still on the move.

Looking at news reports, Eisenhower CSG appears to have deployed to the eastern Med on the 19th but was redirected to the Persian Gulf earlier today.

ETA: Here's the most current video saying she was redirected.
Fake news.  It was always going to the Persian Gulf.  @ 4:00

Yesterday or the day before Austin said it had been redirected from the eastern med to the PG. Earlier reports over the weekend said it was heading to the eastern med.

Not sure which news is fake.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 6:07:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:

It was...motivating.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:
Today being the 40th anniversary of the attack on Marines in Beirut.

It was...motivating.

40 years of lives and treasure. And nothing has changed.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 6:09:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 6:10:23 PM EDT
[#33]
View Quote

Genius level obtained.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 6:10:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By midmo:

Do you really think they're doing check rides and practice runs with the situation as it is right now?  I thought everyone was on alert, which you'd think would minimize non-essential travel and training.

(not snarky, don't know and genuinely curious)
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By midmo:
Originally Posted By xd341:
Originally Posted By Oakley:

Something is building. If we are rushing carriers out like this it's either an extreme show of force or there is something bigger to come. Or both.
Just because a carrier is leaving port 3 months before it's scheduled to deploy doesn't mean it's of happenings.  They work up for months prior to a deployment, short little trips to shake off the rust of being in port, or having major mechanical work done, they'll go to the Caribbean for a couple weeks so the air wing can practice catching wires and get all the quals done.   All manner of reasons it would leave port prior to a deployment.

Or its a big deal.   I would think that if it's really a big deal more than the Navy would be making moves.

Do you really think they're doing check rides and practice runs with the situation as it is right now?  I thought everyone was on alert, which you'd think would minimize non-essential travel and training.

(not snarky, don't know and genuinely curious)

They almost certainly have to do trial runs to test equipment and to run the gear that's been overhauled / replaced / serviced. You don't just head to sea after a major refit.

Link Posted: 10/23/2023 6:11:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sierra5] [#35]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 6:12:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By vatopa:
Can confirm, The GW is under way.

Saw it while walking the dog this am.

View Quote

Yer dawg better keep his mouth shut! Loose yaps bring the crap as the saying goes...
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 6:12:28 PM EDT
[#37]
https://www.foxnews.com/world/volunteer-veterans-help-evacuate-hundreds-americans-gaza-israel-ground-offensives-nears

Volunteer veterans help evacuate hundreds of Americans from Israel as country's ground offensive nears
Volunteer veterans with Special Operations Association of America has helped hundreds of Americans evacuate Israel
Greg Wehner By Greg Wehner Fox News
Published October 23, 2023 4:49pm EDT | Updated October 23, 2023 5:08pm EDT

A Washington, D.C.-based veteran organization called Special Operations Association of America (SOAA) is working to help hundreds of stranded Americans evacuate from Israel and to safety, as the war between Israel and Hamas continues to ramp up in preparation for a ground invasion.

The group’s current operation is based in Tel Aviv, Israel, and the ground team is collaborating with local authorities, Israeli forces and the U.S. government to solidify numbers of Americans who need to get out, while also identifying their locations.

Once the information is obtained, special ops teams work hand-in-hand with those agencies to evacuate the Americans to safety.

"We’re in contact with those American citizens trapped in Gaza and providing updates to official channels, keeping them calm, and staying prepared to move them to safety based on intelligence," Executive Director of SOAA David Cook said. "With Hamas currently in control of Gaza it is incredibly dangerous to evacuate trapped Americans. We’re working with local authorities and the State Department to make sure Americans reach safety, but to do this without risk of innocent life we are favoring a slightly slower, but more deliberate and safe response."

Cook said evacuation efforts have been conducted by a team of veteran volunteers with backgrounds that lend them to knowing how to get in and out of certain areas. The volunteers are taking time off from their civilian day jobs to work around the clock for 6 days, sleeping 1-2 hours a night.

Once the Americans in need of being evacuated are identified, the volunteers get the proper information together for the Americans, get the paperwork to the State Department to clear flights, coordinate with the individuals on where they need to go to be evacuated and ensure from the ground that the evacuees make it to the locations safely.

"It is a massive logistical lift that SOAA, alongside our partners at Save Our Allies, have been able to execute alongside the U.S. Government," Cook said.

For those currently trapped in Gaza, SOAA is helping to navigate them to safe locations, providing them with information and advice on how to stay safe, based on the veterans’ experiences operating in war zones.

Some of the advice includes techniques and procedures developed through evacuation work done in Afghanistan and Ukraine.

Sarah Verardo, the founder of Save Our Allies, said the organization was born during the horrors experienced during Afghan withdrawals.

"That mission expanded to assist Americans and Allies in contested areas around the globe," she said. "With an ethos of ‘being the somebody’ we rely strongly on public private partnerships with the U.S. government and peer groups like our partners at SOAA."

While the organization started during Afghanistan, she added, it has proven to make a lifesaving difference around the globe, including from safe houses in the Middle East to expeditionary rescue and medical aid in Ukraine.

"Now the mission continues in Israel," Verardo said. "We are a nimble, fluid organization that has the ability to move in lockstep with the government and when needed, SOA has the flexibility and freedom of maneuver not always available to conventional partners."

The withdrawal from Afghanistan presented several humanitarian and logistical challenges, proving how vital the role of nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) can play in similar operations.

"This acknowledgment has led to a more constructive and efficient two-way communication and coordination between governmental bodies and NGOs involved in the Israel evacuation effort," Cook said.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 6:12:52 PM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

If Biden was at the helm it would be much worse.

Link Posted: 10/23/2023 6:13:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: fadedsun] [#39]
Dbl tap
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 6:13:26 PM EDT
[#40]
9m

7m

https://nitter.esmailelbob.xyz/pic/enc/bWVkaWEvRjlKOGFrbFdRQUF4cjJULmpwZz9uYW1lPXNtYWxsJmZvcm1hdD13ZWJw
1hr - this is why using reverse image search is so useful in these situations:

https://nitter.esmailelbob.xyz/pic/enc/bWVkaWEvRjlKdGlBLVhRQUFfYm9YLnBuZz9uYW1lPXNtYWxsJmZvcm1hdD13ZWJw
https://nitter.esmailelbob.xyz/pic/enc/bWVkaWEvRjlKdGlCaVhjQUFhb28tLmpwZz9uYW1lPXNtYWxsJmZvcm1hdD13ZWJw
(here's one that you can add to your browser as an extension: https://tineye.com/ )
5m (I've been hearing booms on the live feeds)

39m

https://nitter.eu.projectsegfau.lt/pic/media%2FF9J1v2uWUAAkbRR.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall%26format%3Dwebp
https://nitter.eu.projectsegfau.lt/pic/media%2FF9J1v2sXYAA2ZNR.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall%26format%3Dwebp
https://nitter.eu.projectsegfau.lt/pic/media%2FF9J1v2rXQAASEcS.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall%26format%3Dwebp
13m
View Quote

Can Hamassholes not afford cars?
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 6:15:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By maddmatt:

Military Industrial Complex Aviation? Producer?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By maddmatt:
Originally Posted By GunGuyMP:
Originally Posted By Krauss:
Can confirm we just got the order, MICAP, a shit ton of aircraft carrier variant aircraft. They're begging us to do anything we can to get out specific parts. It's coming.

For those of us who aren't savvy to this and procedures. What is MICAP? Are aircraft generally off the carrier and brought on underway?

Military Industrial Complex Aviation? Producer?

MICAPs (Mission Impaired Capability   Awaiting Parts) are emergency demands for a supply part or parts that affect the mission capability of an Air Force weapon system.

From Google.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 6:16:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By mochaTX:

It should have started day 1.

View Quote

I disagree.

Time is not on Hamas’ side. The longer it goes on the more bombs fall and the more they are on edge and stressed.

Plus fuel and food issues
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 6:18:33 PM EDT
[#43]
https://www.ktvq.com/israel-using-new-weapons-systems-in-air-attacks

Israel fires new GPS-guided mortar system against Hamas
The Israel Defense Forces said it is using a mortar system guided by GPS and laser called the Iron Sting.

By: Jason Bellini Posted at 6:13 AM, Oct 23, 2023 and last updated 2023-10-23 14:36:47-04

Israel has stepped up its attacks on Gaza in the last 48 hours, and this is believed to be a more intense prelude to an anticipated ground defense.

Israel's strategy is to take out as many threats as possible that could endanger ground troops in addition to airstrikes.

Israel also says it has used for the first time in battle a new advanced weapons system. The Israel Defense Forces released a video of the Iron Sting, a mortar system guided by GPS and laser.

This is a weapon fired from the ground, but the IDF says with the accuracy of an advanced missile, the mortar is designed for use in both open terrain and urban environments.

The shells can penetrate double-reinforced concrete. The fact that the IDF is publicizing this new weapon system is just one more sign that it is entering a new phase of intensive action leading up to a possible ground offensive.

The preparation for a possible ground invasion comes as Hamas launched yet another round of rockets toward Israel on Monday.

The Israel Defense Forces announced Monday morning it conducted more than 320 raids overnight on Hamas military targets in Gaza.

The offensive continues as the international community has urged more humanitarian aid to reach Gaza. On Sunday, President Joe Biden released a joint statement with the leaders of Canada, France, Italy, Germany and the United Kingdom. Their statement "reiterated their support for Israel and its right to defend itself against terrorism and called for adherence to international humanitarian law, including the protection of civilians."
View Quote

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Sting

The Iron Sting is a 120 mm guided mortar developed by Elbit Systems of Israel, currently in use by the Israel Defense Forces (IDF). The Iron Sting is designed for use with the "Keshet" and "Hanit" mortars in service with the IDF's Infantry Corps. It features dual guidance: laser and GPS, allowing for precise strikes, including in urban areas, minimizing the risk of collateral damage.[1][2]

More info: https://breakingdefense.com/2021/03/iron-sting-israelis-will-demo-smart-mortar-for-us/

Arf must have some janes nerds ... we need one in the thread.  
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 6:18:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sierra5] [#44]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 6:19:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By borderpatrol:

Nikki Hally - been sending money every month for her campaign.
View Quote

If serious…please don’t do that.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 6:19:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Element94:

Genius level obtained.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Element94:

Genius level obtained.
Does the US Government really not know how to speak normal English? I mean, we all know what that means, just say it.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 6:20:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By BLUEBOY:
Put starving rats into the tunnels and watch what happens then.
View Quote

Are rats halal? That might be sustenance for them, pigs are better since they can't eat them
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 6:22:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By brownbomber:

Nikki Haley is wholly incapable of that.  She wants to import trash humans (Palestinians).

What in the actual       .
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By brownbomber:
Originally Posted By NDHojo:
Originally Posted By Chokker:

We’re is President Trump when we need him.

He's sitting in court where he belongs.

You are one of them special types aren't ya ?

He is rude, arrogant, dumb, uninformed, he is not a conservative by any stretch of the imagination, a lifelong supporter of the Democratic Party, I wonder if he has ever read a book in his life, his only redeeming value is his willingness to give the Democrats the finger, any retard is capable of that.

Nikki Haley is wholly incapable of that.  She wants to import trash humans (Palestinians).

What in the actual       .

Plus the whole she's kinda india indian thing.

Seems we get almost all types on arf, as long as they remotely behave.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 6:23:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FlashMan-7k] [#49]
Originally Posted By 07yzryder:

Are rats halal? That might be sustenance for them, pigs are better since they can't eat them
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 07yzryder:
Originally Posted By BLUEBOY:
Put starving rats into the tunnels and watch what happens then.

I wonder if they could trigger off a MASSIVE ant swarm into the tunnels.

eta: or better yet, aerosolized viagra+whatever the other one is. For weeks on end.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 6:24:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Element94] [#50]
Page / 952
Israel currently under attack (Page 596 of 952)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top