Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Israel currently under attack (Page 686 of 953)
Page / 953
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 8:41:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Beamer85:
Not to disrupt the thread...

Good to see Joe has righted the ship.
View Quote

Joe who has righted what ship????
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 8:42:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By HiramRanger:

Funny, I was thinking today which six countries would I want by our side if the world melts down.

1.  Poland
2.  Israel
3.  Czech Republic
4. Japan
5.  Sweden
6.  MAYBE the UK… maybe

The Ukrainians certainly have a lot of combat experience, and I’ve raised money for their people, but I’m no fan of their government… but I’ll take them over Putin every day.
View Quote

Normally most would agree. But the UK and Sweden are hip deep in potential terrorists themselves.
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 8:48:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By _DR:

RE: Directed energy weapons; Why show your hand? That's just dumb. Then again, that's standard procedure for this clown POTATUS administration.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

RE: Directed energy weapons; Why show your hand? That's just dumb. Then again, that's standard procedure for this clown POTATUS administration.

Got to field test them at some point and I could see this being a perfect opportunity. You can place them in the middle of Saudi desert and have a very controlled location.

Link Posted: 10/31/2023 8:51:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Funny, I was thinking today which six countries would I want by our side if the world melts down.

1.  Poland
2.  Israel
3.  Czech Republic
4. Japan
5.  Sweden
6.  MAYBE the UK… maybe

The Ukrainians certainly have a lot of combat experience, and I’ve raised money for their people, but I’m no fan of their government… but I’ll take them over Putin every day.
View Quote

Sub the UK for Finland
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 8:54:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Smack them a bit? How about send some Buffs from Diego Garcia and bomb them into the stone age.

With all the hysteria about Gaza civilians no one will notice.

View Quote

They're already in the stone age, hmm what came before the stone age?
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 8:56:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By MATTINFAIRBORN:

What is that 'historian' smoking?  Pedojoe the most pro-Israel president since Clinton?  Pedo sending all that cash to Iran and lifting sanctions to allow 10's of billions of dollars in Iranian income?  I'd say Trump was far more pro-Israel with peace breaking out all over and pretty harsh sanctions on Iran.

Or is this maroon just stroking off Joe hoping for more goodies for Israel?
View All Quotes

What is that 'historian' smoking?  Pedojoe the most pro-Israel president since Clinton?  Pedo sending all that cash to Iran and lifting sanctions to allow 10's of billions of dollars in Iranian income?  I'd say Trump was far more pro-Israel with peace breaking out all over and pretty harsh sanctions on Iran.

Exactly, Trump was the greatest friend they've had for decades.  Idiot historian just shot his own credibility.
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 9:00:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By KELBEAST:

From wiki:

“The Airborne Laser Laboratory was a less-powerful prototype installed in a Boeing NKC-135A. It shot down several missiles in tests conducted in the 1980s.”

And 20 years later there was a 747 version that was public knowledge:

“The YAL-1 with a low-power laser was test-fired in flight at an airborne target in 2007.[2] A high-energy laser was used to intercept a test target in January 2010,[3] and the following month, successfully destroyed two test missiles.[4] Funding for the program was cut in 2010 and the program was canceled in December 2011.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_YAL-1

And there’s product demo videos of smaller, modern systems shooting down drones and stuff. It’s no secret that lasers are real and they’ve been tested successfully

https://i.ibb.co/hWMh8XX/IMG-6890.jpg
View Quote

Sounds like the project was a success, given a new name and more funding.
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 9:00:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ServusVeritatis] [#8]
Originally Posted By Who_Me:

The Delta Marines!

lol
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Who_Me:
Originally Posted By Croak:
Oh no!

The comments and the retweets are hillarious.

The Delta Marines!

lol

Hey man! Don’t question the Gaza Ministry of Information! The AP cites them regularly without question!
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 9:00:33 PM EDT
[#9]

View Quote

The only really pro-Israel President was Trump. He moved the embassy to Jerusalem, he recognized Israel's sovereignty over the Golans, he brokered the "Abraham accords". And this "historian" cocksucker fails to recognize Trump and his achievements.
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 9:04:28 PM EDT
[#10]

Smack them a bit? How about send some Buffs from Diego Garcia and bomb them into the stone age.

View Quote
They're already living in the Stone Age.
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 9:09:10 PM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 10/31/2023 9:09:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:

What's funny about that period is that nobody (or almost nobody) picked up on the switch from observational/factual journalism to emotive/opinionated journalism.

The narrative became the news. It took until Nixon before people started screaming at their TV sets.

Now that the selections are soo large than nobody controls the info, you're free to pick your sources. For some reason observational/factual journalism remains hard to find. Willy OAM is pretty spot on. Places like drudge try and do "balanced coverage" which is just a way to say "pick your poison."

Cronkite is STILL with us unfortunately.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
Originally Posted By Jaehaerys:

Tet also played a large part in breaking the back of US public support for the war. In spite of the massive losses the VC took in combat, it convinced the American people that the war wasn't going well and that it was unwinnable. I'm not saying that's necessarily going to happen here in terms of a collapse of support for Israel, as I can't really see US support for Israel ending any time soon, but it's something to be cognizant of.
Mostly Cronkites bullshit lies.

What's funny about that period is that nobody (or almost nobody) picked up on the switch from observational/factual journalism to emotive/opinionated journalism.

The narrative became the news. It took until Nixon before people started screaming at their TV sets.

Now that the selections are soo large than nobody controls the info, you're free to pick your sources. For some reason observational/factual journalism remains hard to find. Willy OAM is pretty spot on. Places like drudge try and do "balanced coverage" which is just a way to say "pick your poison."

Cronkite is STILL with us unfortunately.

"...And that's the way it is,"
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 9:10:42 PM EDT
[#13]

From wiki:

“The Airborne Laser Laboratory was a less-powerful prototype installed in a Boeing NKC-135A. It shot down several missiles in tests conducted in the 1980s.”

“The YAL-1 with a low-power laser was test-fired in flight at an airborne target in 2007.[2] A high-energy laser was used to intercept a test target in January 2010,[3] and the following month, successfully destroyed two test missiles.[4] Funding for the program was cut in 2010 and the program was canceled in December 2011.”

And there’s product demo videos of smaller, modern systems shooting down drones and stuff. It’s no secret that lasers are real and they’ve been tested successfully

View All Quotes

From wiki:

“The YAL-1 with a low-power laser was test-fired in flight at an airborne target in 2007.[2] A high-energy laser was used to intercept a test target in January 2010,[3] and the following month, successfully destroyed two test missiles.[4] Funding for the program was cut in 2010 and the program was canceled in December 2011.”

Spoke to a guy back in April who had worked on that project.  Had a bunch of cool  things to tell about it. He
fished tbe conversation  by saying "That thing is parked  at [I can't  remember where he said]  and it's  never moving  from there." He cracked a big grin that I couldnt quite get a read and went back to what he was there for.

I really  wanted to ask what he meant but the opening  just wasn't  there.

Link Posted: 10/31/2023 9:11:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By victski:

I think you have the wrong person.  I've never been banned.
View All Quotes

There’s still time!
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 9:12:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#15]

View All Quotes

Well, it's there.  Is is space based?  What is the output energy?  Where are they located?   How many of them are there out in the region?

Makes the enemy have to guess, and if they want to be successful with a missile attack, forces them to decide it might not be worth it if the U.S. can shoot down their stuff and retaliate.

Link Posted: 10/31/2023 9:13:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By amendment:

View Quote
Magma age?
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 9:14:58 PM EDT
[#17]

View All Quotes

Sending a message.
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 9:15:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Torf:
Magma age?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Torf:

Magma age?

😆  sounds about right
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 9:16:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By texashomeserver:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F9zpUpqWMAAMCT0?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

Does Egyptians genociding pali's equal Jihad?
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 9:16:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 9:16:51 PM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

Muslim countries want nothing to do with them.
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 9:18:21 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

The guy on the last tank to the left looks like he's got his pants down to his ankles and is taking a dump into the tank.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 9:18:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Drakich:

When did the French adopt the G36?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Drakich:
Originally Posted By x248716x:

good shoot.

When did the French adopt the G36?

Police all over Europe use it!
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 9:20:04 PM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

So what happens when Egypt starts machine-gunning Pakistan refugees?

Iran going to invade them?
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 9:21:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Ridgeline:

Spoke to a guy back in April who had worked on that project.  Had a bunch of cool  things to tell about it. He
fished tbe conversation  by saying "That thing is parked  at [I can't  remember where he said]  and it's  never moving  from there." He cracked a big grin that I couldnt quite get a read and went back to what he was there for.

View Quote

I had a professor in the 90’s who worked on it and also the KH-11. He had at least one PHD in optics and would never say much about either project. He’d get a grin on his face when I asked specific questions about capabilities but never let anything classified slip out.
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 9:22:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#26]

View All Quotes

From wiki:

I worked with the project as well.  We moved well beyond since then with what we learned by testing that system.  Solid state lasers are the way, chemical lasers are dinosaurs.

https://www.leonardo.us/blog/laser-design-considerations-for-directed-energy-weapons

Current directed energy applications, such as those used to eliminate airborne drones, range from comparatively lower-powered, man-portable lasers of 10 kW of optical output power to extremely high-powered lasers with 1,000 kW power levels. These 1 MW lasers are designed to be mounted on high-altitude platforms to destroy boost phase intercontinental ballistic missiles, among other missions.
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 9:23:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By TheLurker:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheLurker:

I wonder if the palis rush the border, would the Egyptians open up on them?
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 9:25:26 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

I 100% think they would.
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 9:26:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By 7empest:

I 100% think they would.
View All Quotes

I 100% think they would.

And not a squeak from the UN and the bleeding hearts.
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 9:29:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By LSUTigersFan:

Bye Felicia!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By LSUTigersFan:
Originally Posted By SoCalExile:

Bye Felicia!

Supporting the forming of the UN is one of the biggest mistakes the US ever made…….IMHO.
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 9:32:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By ricky_45:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ricky_45:

rubble age.  surrounded by rubble.  rubble everywhere.
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 9:32:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Don't get too excited about Egypt.  The US told them to do this to create the perception that the palis need a place to go or they will die.  That place?  Your neighborhood.
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 9:33:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 9:34:56 PM EDT
[#34]

View All Quotes

Let me translate.

It means the Mossad has Kompromat of Joe Biden with kids, and they are willing to destroy him if he doesn't go along, and therefore they are very confident that he will.
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 9:35:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By voyager3:

And not a squeak from the UN and the bleeding hearts.
View Quote

Oh they will still blame mean old Israel for making the poor suffering Palestinians run into Egyptian tanks and machine gun fire.
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 9:38:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 9:39:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By BM1455:

The guy on the last tank to the left looks like he's got his pants down to his ankles and is taking a dump into the tank.  
View All Quotes

They all do. And those look like Bradley Fighting Vehicles.

FWIW---I was a rotorhead in the Army.....not a treadhead. Flame away.
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 9:41:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Undaunted:

Eta... wtf with fbi there?
View Quote

HRT I am betting
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 9:48:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Yea-Right:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Yea-Right:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YPR-765
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 9:49:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By PoiDog:

Normally most would agree. But the UK and Sweden are hip deep in potential terrorists themselves.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PoiDog:

1.  Poland
2.  Israel
3.  Czech Republic
4. Japan
5.  Sweden
6.  MAYBE the UK… maybe

I have a feeling the Swedes aren’t going to tolerate shit much longer. The UK is likely lost without hope.
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 9:49:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By stanprophet09:

HRT I am betting
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stanprophet09:
Originally Posted By Undaunted:

Eta... wtf with fbi there?

HRT I am betting

That ought to end well.
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 9:49:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: x248716x] [#42]
View All Quotes

I 100% think they would.

we should give them better machine guns.  the Dillon mini-guns.
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 9:50:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 9:58:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By 6SJ7GT:

Sounds like the FJB admin is giving a direct slap in the face to Israel with this appointment.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 6SJ7GT:
Originally Posted By SoCalExile:

Sounds like the FJB admin is giving a direct slap in the face to Israel with this appointment.

22 August, 2023

The Zionist Organization of America is against an Obama official, Jack Lew, becoming the next US Ambassador to Israel.
They are right.
In June 2015, Lew made a lengthy speech at a Jerusalem Post event in New York during which he trotted out every Obama line (and lie) selling the awful Iran deal to American and Israeli audiences.
Speaking on behalf of Obama, Lew pledged that “the final deal will be built around an incredibly robust and intrusive inspections regime on Iran’s nuclear program” and that “this deal will only be finalized if the connective tissue of the agreement meets a tough standard of intense verification and scrutiny.”
How did that work out?

Hidden from view behind the fine words heralding a better future were the facts that the deal placed Iranian military facilities, where nuclear weaponization development were taking place, off limits to inspectors.
Lew did not inform his Jerusalem Post audience or Americans, that the small print of the bad Obama deal placed more barriers than the Grand National horse race in front of IAEA inspectors. Before inspectors could gain access, the Iranians had time to cover up what they were actually doing. They were even allowed to gather and provide their own soil samples to the IAEA inspectors.

This deal was one of trust without verification.

So, instead of “incredibly robust and intrusive inspections” and “intense verification,” listed by Lew, the Iranians were allowed by Lew’s boss to cheat their way to the bomb.
Lew assured Jerusalem Post readers that “we are not operating on an assumption that Iran will act in good faith.” But that was precisely what Obama, Lew, and Wendy Sherman, were doing.

Jack Lew also asserted that “what we are doing is to effectively guarantee that Iran never obtains a nuclear weapon. Making sure Iran never gets a nuclear weapon is a national security priority of the highest order.”

As ZOA’s Mort Klein put it, “never” actually meant ten years.
Basically, the never deal sold by Lew was in reality, as Benjamin Netanyahu predicted at the time, kicking the can down the road so that others would be killed in the explosion.

Klein also reminded us that Lew bragged at the NY Conference that his boss Obama has done more for Israel’s security than anyone else.
Israel is still living with the consequences of Obama enriching the terrorist sanctioning Iranian regime not only with uranium but also with $150 billion in sanctions relief payments.
Lew’s current boss, Joe Biden is in the final stages of covertly gifting a non-repentant Iran with $16 Billion in supposedly frozen funds in Iraq and South Korean banks that will further endanger and kill Israelis and help fund Iran’s final steps to the bomb.
Biden is doing it in a way that he has no need to bring this deal to Congress for approval.
This payment does nothing, zero, to stop Iran’s march to the bomb and this blackmail money released by Biden will further arm the active enemies at Israel’s doorstop with even more deadly and sophisticated weapons.
Furthermore, Lew’s bosses, both Obama and Biden, actively forced through UNSC Resolution 2334 that effectively designated Judea & Samaria and parts of Jerusalem as illegally occupied Palestinian territory, wiping away what had been signed and sealed in the Oslo Accord agreement at Clinton’s White House exactly thirty years ago in September 1993.

Politico reported that members of the audience booed and heckled Lew during his Jerusalem Post NY speech. They knew the lies of Lew and the Administrations he worked for.

Jack Lew represents US Administrations with notorious records relating to Israel of promises made, promises never kept.
Israel is today a more beleaguered country in many ways as a result of Lew’s words and his bosses actions.

As such, Jack Lew should be the last person to be sitting in the US Embassy in Jerusalem.

Barry Shaw,
International Director of Public Diplomacy,
Israel Institute for Strategic Studies.
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 9:59:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Man they are getting it on on Lookners feed.
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 9:59:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By WhiskersTheCat:

This is gay as shit.

This was supposed to be Israel turning Gaza into rubble but now it's going to be proxy war at best and WW3 at worst.

Gay
View Quote

We will get drug into this one way or another, they're ramping up the bullshit right now.

I don't understand why we can't mind our own business.
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 10:00:15 PM EDT
[#47]

Eventually, they are going to talk about it

Hell, late 80's SDI had videos on the news of particle weapons exploding non-flying missiles. No way advances in energy physics would have made such things a line item budget item...
View All Quotes

Eventually, they are going to talk about it

Hell, late 80's SDI had videos on the news of particle weapons exploding non-flying missiles. No way advances in energy physics would have made such things a line item budget item...

I have a theory.

We saw a laser blaster on a c130 10 years ago melt through and engine block at 1” square inch accuracy while flying.
We saw it. They confirmed it. Then nothing.

Pretty sure we have and have had laser point defense on all our carriers and important installations for a while. Never let your enemy know you have the trump card in your hand already.
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 10:02:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By RocketmanOU:

Wow.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RocketmanOU:
Originally Posted By NDHojo:
Originally Posted By michigan66:
Interactive map showing what happened on 7 Oct.

That is absolutely crazy. Thank you for posting this. Seriously crazy.

Wow.

Yeah.

That really puts it in the "Kill all of them and grind their homes into rubble" category.

We are living in epic times.
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 10:02:36 PM EDT
[#49]

That's awesome.
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 10:02:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By fike:

Got to field test them at some point and I could see this being a perfect opportunity. You can place them in the middle of Saudi desert and have a very controlled location.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fike:

Sure, I agree. But don't tell the frickin' world. Let them wonder why shit is dropping.
Page / 953
Israel currently under attack (Page 686 of 953)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top