Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Israel currently under attack (Page 756 of 952)
Page / 952
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 12:47:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Getting hammered hard right now on the live feed.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 12:50:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Shit! It's non stop artillery.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 12:51:38 AM EDT
[#3]
R9-F Hellfire looks like this

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 12:54:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PolarBear416] [#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Rebel31:

The numbers of dead Gaza residents all come from Hamas which are all highly inflated and fake.

On top of that they forcibly prevent people from leaving even if they want to.

That is why that hospital is packed with people when Hamas has an extensive C&C tunnel network underneath. All those people packed in there and loitering outside are human shields.
View Quote

The numbers are probably right, they just list their dead fighters as 13 to 17 year olds
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 12:57:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Hospital stream is back up.

GRAPHIC WARNING - LIVE: View outside hospital entrance in Gaza City
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 12:59:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Completely wrecking them with artillery right now
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 12:59:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By PolarBear416:

The numbers are probably right, they just list their dead fighters as 13 to 17 year olds
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

The numbers of dead Gaza residents all come from Hamas which are all highly inflated and fake.

On top of that they forcibly prevent people from leaving even if they want to.

That is why that hospital is packed with people when Hamas has an extensive C&C tunnel network underneath. All those people packed in there and loitering outside are human shields.

Nah they lie out of their asses. They blamed Israel for the first hospital blast and claimed 500+ were killed.

Turned out it was their own rocket and I'd be shocked if even 10 people died from it.

The western press ran with a terrorist organization's fake numbers for days and did it on purpose to hurt Israel's reputation.

A lie is very easy to make. Disproving a lie takes far more effort than saying the lie in the first place.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 1:00:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Moses06] [#8]
Lots of boooooooms
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 1:01:07 AM EDT
[#9]
View Quote

Way to go Democrats!  It’s an embarrassment to you that Lurch has it figured out but so many of you are are trying to rationalize the call for Israel’s destruction.  John Fetterman might be the smartest among you!
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 1:03:57 AM EDT
[#10]
On Cam: Houthis Fire Ballistic Missile Toward Israel; Iran-backed Rebels Up The Ante | Watch

U.S. Shares Video Of F-15 Bombing Iran's Warehouse In Syria

When U.S.' F-15s Blew Up Iran-linked Warehouse In Syria | Militia Share Video Of Iraqi Drone Attack
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 1:05:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PolarBear416] [#11]
Originally Posted By BM1455:

Maybe behind the cam from the south but not seeing reflections off of the buildings to indicate that.

Edit:  Seeing smoke drifting in from the S-E across the hospital so maybe fighting is in that area where we can't see it?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By LurkerII:

A serious firefight going on right now.

Maybe behind the cam from the south but not seeing reflections off of the buildings to indicate that.

Edit:  Seeing smoke drifting in from the S-E across the hospital so maybe fighting is in that area where we can't see it?

AFP cam is in territory controlled by Hamas. Hamas certainly knows about it and likely gave AFP instructions on where it can and can't be pointed. Note it never pans even though you can sometimes tell the camera man is there.

There are likely Hamas positions in the area but the cam intentionally doesn't show them.

I believe that's why you often hear audio of very close fighting without seeing it
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 1:06:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By TripleC:
Yall see this one?

View Quote

If it was an R9X they'd have the missile body to show for it. It certainly wasn't a warhead equipped hellfire that's for damn sure.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 1:14:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Slap chop turned Solemani into hamburger.  Don’t think that was slap chop at the hospital.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 1:25:24 AM EDT
[#14]

AFP cam is in territory controlled by Hamas. Hamas certainly knows about it and likely gave AFP instructions on where it can and can't be pointed. Note it never pans even though you can sometimes tell the camera man is there.

There are likely Hamas positions in the area but the cam intentionally doesn't show them.

I believe that's why you often hear audio of very close fighting without seeing it
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By LurkerII:

A serious firefight going on right now.

It's not manned. They have a solar bank going to a battery. AFP people went south a while ago.

A lot of the shit you hear but don't see is because it's south of where the camera is pointing. The IDF split Gaza in two and basically have 3 fronts. The middle, the north, and NE. Kind of setting up a hammer and anvil.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 1:30:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Walk it off..

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 1:34:36 AM EDT
[#16]
That guy lost too much blood.  I bet he died.  There was a lot of blood near the end of that video.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 1:36:19 AM EDT
[#17]
IDF Calls Off Airstrike

Link Posted: 11/10/2023 1:43:53 AM EDT
[#18]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By buck19delta:
Originally Posted By Paraflare:
Yall see this one?

Am I missing something? Are these missiles not explosive or is this a dud? No explosion, but definitely messed up that guy.

Just blades. No boom.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/92687/IMG_6491_jpeg-3022073.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/92687/IMG_6492_jpeg-3022074.JPG
I thought the Ginsu missile was used only for personal targeted assassinations, with minimum collateral damage.  I doubt that journalist at the hospital was a designated target?
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 1:44:55 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Shooter66:
Slap chop turned Solemani into hamburger.  Don’t think that was slap chop at the hospital.
View Quote

I believe Solemani got actual exploding missiles, Al-Zawahiri got the slap chop.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 1:49:31 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Shooter66:
Slap chop turned Solemani into hamburger.  Don't think that was slap chop at the hospital.
View Quote
That was a normal Hellfire.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 2:11:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Shooter66] [#21]
Originally Posted By walkinginadangerzone:

I believe Solemani got actual exploding missiles, Al-Zawahiri got the slap chop.
View Quote

My bad.  Still don’t think that was slap chop or a hellfire at the hospital.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 2:32:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Moses06] [#22]
8:27:27 on the camera feed. Tank round hits right of screen and ricochet to the left of screen? Or artillery piece? Getting close to the cam now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atL3JU4H8Pk
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 2:42:53 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 2:50:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 3:11:06 AM EDT
[#25]
They are still fucking this place up. They keep hitting that Northern edge. I still wonder if the plan is to walk it back slowly until nothing is left.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 3:26:31 AM EDT
[#26]

Link Posted: 11/10/2023 4:53:04 AM EDT
[#27]
"The IDF needs time   and Hamas' strategy is to take that time away from them, by putting all these pressures, getting every Palestinian, every Muslim of the world, to force international leadership to try to encourage the IDF to stop"
"...it is crucial to "not allow Hamas' strategy of buying time to succeed
." -  stated  West Point's urban warfare expert Major John Spencer in Breitbart exclusive .  The article cites demonstrations as a key component Hamas strategy.  

Case in point was yesterday's CARAVAN FOR PALESTINE organized by our neighbors from Dearborn, MI the New Generation for Palestine .

Twenty five cars blocked the two left lanes of I-94, stood in traffic displaying signs and bottle-necking traffic.  Michigan State Police did not make any arrests.  The group promised more protests until a ceasefire is declared.
Video and article

Link Posted: 11/10/2023 5:38:30 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By misplayedhand:
"The IDF needs time   and Hamas' strategy is to take that time away from them, by putting all these pressures, getting every Palestinian, every Muslim of the world, to force international leadership to try to encourage the IDF to stop"
"...it is crucial to "not allow Hamas' strategy of buying time to succeed
." -  stated  West Point's urban warfare expert Major John Spencer in Breitbart exclusive .  The article cites demonstrations as a key component Hamas strategy.  

Case in point was yesterday's CARAVAN FOR PALESTINE organized by our neighbors from Dearborn, MI the New Generation for Palestine .

Twenty five cars blocked the two left lanes of I-94, stood in traffic displaying signs and bottle-necking traffic.  Michigan State Police did not make any arrests.  The group promised more protests until a ceasefire is declared.
Video and article

View Quote

Dangerous hobby these days
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 5:57:56 AM EDT
[#29]

I think he had a few to many, he looks pretty legless to me.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 6:24:45 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By GroundhogOZ:

View All Quotes

He sure got crooked.

Link Posted: 11/10/2023 6:38:40 AM EDT
[#31]
Subscribe
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 6:49:50 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

He sure got crooked.

View Quote

I think he's just break dancing.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 7:10:17 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By mancow:
They are still fucking this place up. They keep hitting that Northern edge. I still wonder if the plan is to walk it back slowly until nothing is left.
View Quote

That is my take.  As well as destroying and burying all the tunnels and rabbit holes under 10ft of debris with the killdozers to stop any popups from behind.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 7:25:43 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By realwar:
Hamas leader in Gaza surrounded by Israeli forces

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJO45p2z26k

View Quote

@realwar I appreciate your contributions to this thread!
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 7:49:46 AM EDT
[#35]
Analyzing Israeli Tank Strike Videos (YouTube Cut)
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 8:02:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: texashomeserver] [#36]

translation - Hamas fanatics rule here

Link Posted: 11/10/2023 8:27:56 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By texashomeserver:

translation - Hamas fanatics rule here

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F-kjhM_WcAAWt2F?format=jpg&name=900x900
View Quote

Good!

Drowning Pool - Bodies (Official HD Music Video)
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 8:29:41 AM EDT
[#38]
DIRECTO | Los bombardeos en Gaza avivan las columnas de humo en la ciudad
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 8:31:07 AM EDT
[#39]
UAVs, attack drones and hundreds of weapons: operations of the 7th Brigade in the Gaza Strip
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 8:31:46 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 8:37:14 AM EDT
[#41]
I'm really curious how they are continuing to keep the AFP camera powered up.  Is someone going in an replacing the batteries or do they have some good solar panels recharging the thing during the day or what?  Glad it's continuing the great feed regardless.  War live in my office and living room provides great entertainment!
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 8:43:58 AM EDT
[#42]

So, just another useful idiot parroting this administration’s cluelessness? As a retired USAF NCO, I used to think they got to where they are based on their moral compass.  Man, was I mistaken.  Come on Charlie Brown, just kick the ball…. what could go wrong…..

I STAND WITH ISRAEL
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 8:46:01 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
I'm really curious how they are continuing to keep the AFP camera powered up.  Is someone going in an replacing the batteries or do they have some good solar panels recharging the thing during the day or what?  Glad it's continuing the great feed regardless.  War live in my office and living room provides great entertainment!
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/10/2023 8:51:24 AM EDT
[#44]
Yall see this one?

View Quote

Hopefully, they get Hassan Eslaiah.

Embedded with terrorists in what is probably the largest terrorist attack in history, later hiding at hospitals, and hiding behind the banner of "journalist"?

Oh, well.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 8:52:42 AM EDT
[#45]
Deleting buildings:

?????, ?????? ???????? - ????? ?????? ????? ??"?

Link Posted: 11/10/2023 9:01:10 AM EDT
[#46]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

He sure got crooked.

Link Posted: 11/10/2023 9:17:13 AM EDT
[#47]
That sniper is very close to the camera.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 9:29:20 AM EDT
[#48]
"prolonging Gaza operations will drive more civilians to terrorism"

Almost all of them are terrorists or supporters, what's a few more.

Brown is just another one who seems more concerned with the fate of America's enemies than our allies.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 9:29:25 AM EDT
[#49]
View Quote

“Students” don’t know that there is a point where freedom of speech and hickory shampoo meet.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 9:35:08 AM EDT
[#50]

Nah they lie out of their asses. They blamed Israel for the first hospital blast and claimed 500+ were killed.

Turned out it was their own rocket and I'd be shocked if even 10 people died from it.

The western press ran with a terrorist organization's fake numbers for days and did it on purpose to hurt Israel's reputation.

A lie is very easy to make. Disproving a lie takes far more effort than saying the lie in the first place.
View Quote

Bingo, well said.
Page / 952
Israel currently under attack (Page 756 of 952)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top