Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Israel currently under attack (Page 759 of 953)
Page / 953
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 2:14:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I keep seeing a lot of crying and whining about the 'poor innocent Palestinians'that Israel is 'murdering' in Gaza. Seems like this is the socially progressive position to take, and the media is amplifying this message as much as they can.

Do these dolts not understand that the only reason the IDF is hitting back is because Israel was attacked by terrorists? If 10/7 came and went like any other day, none of this would be happening.

I understand that the media and the politicians are pushing this narrative on purpose.  But is the average American so painfully ignorant that they believe this bullshit?

Link Posted: 11/10/2023 2:18:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By macro:
I keep seeing a lot of crying and whining about the 'poor innocent Palestinians'that Israel is 'murdering' in Gaza. Seems like this is the socially progressive position to take, and the media is amplifying this message as much as they can.

Do these dolts not understand that the only reason the IDF is hitting back is because Israel was attacked by terrorists? If 10/7 came and went like any other day, none of this would be happening.

I understand that the media and the politicians are pushing this narrative on purpose.  But is the average American so painfully ignorant that they believe this bullshit?

View Quote

Israelis are white oppressor adults. Palestinians are poor oppressed brown children. Nothing else matters in the way of facts.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 2:21:53 PM EDT
[#3]

View Quote

The bolded part is what is telling.  Where are they ( press and politicians) getting the fact that Israel is killing thousands (or any certain number) of civilians?  Where are the numbers coming from?  It seems like because Israel is moving forward, they MUST be killing civilians.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 2:23:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 2:24:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: vanilla_gorilla] [#5]
Originally Posted By realwar:

I thought blue means training "inert"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By realwar:
Originally Posted By Cypher214:

The color blue in a war zone identifies "press", non-combatants.

The cocksuckers are using blue on the RPG's to make any surveillance think they're just carrying camera equipment.  Yet another tactic that will make the world scream when Israel kills some "journalists", just like using ambulances to transport troops and weapons.  They're using the humane/ethical rules of war against us.

I thought blue means training "inert"
All the ones that I've found online are a darker blue, and the metal parts are blue.

They are definitely using those to appear like media
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 2:26:21 PM EDT
[#6]

View Quote

Leftists hate white, successful people with money but it’s never been ok to be openly anti Semitic so they’ve had to keep their disgust hidden.  

They’re thrilled that poor little brown kids are getting killed so they can finally openly display their bigotry and hatred.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 2:30:36 PM EDT
[#7]

View Quote

There were instant calls for Israeli "restraint" as I was reading the news that horrible Saturday morning here in the States.  I trust the IDF briefings more than our own fucking State department and that's a crying shame.  It shouldn't be that way.  As far as the "media" goes, I watch, listen and read that to hear Hamas' propaganda, because that's exactly what it is.  They can all go to hell.  Why?  'Cause fuck 'em, that's why.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 2:32:38 PM EDT
[#8]

View Quote
They dont care. They hate Jews and always have.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 2:35:37 PM EDT
[#9]

View Quote

Never mistake for ignorance sheer wanton evil. Something the much vaunted J Peterson got absolutely backwards... at least used to. The human heart leads the mind more often than not.

Show me a wicked, vile person brainwashed by any of an incomprehensibly diverse array of vindictive murderous ideologies and 99 out of 100 times I will show you a person who hates Jews.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 2:38:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Moses06:
Just found out that my commander when I was in IDF basic training - her husband - has been identified and confirmed killed by Hamas on Oct 7. Previously thought to be kidnapped.  

Never again
Am Yisrael Chai
View Quote

May their memory always be a blessing.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 2:42:30 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

They don't hate Israel, per se.  They hate the West, and are doing all they can to destroy it:  culturally, spiritually, economically, and physically.

Link Posted: 11/10/2023 2:48:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Just found out that my commander when I was in IDF basic training - her husband - has been identified and confirmed killed by Hamas on Oct 7. Previously thought to be kidnapped.  

Never again
Am Yisrael Chai
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/10/2023 2:56:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 2:59:12 PM EDT
[#14]
https://i.imgur.com/ClqW0z3h.png
View Quote
Yeah this vid of him is rough:

Link Posted: 11/10/2023 3:02:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mac130] [#15]
Originally Posted By SoCalExile:

View All Quotes
https://i.imgur.com/ClqW0z3h.png

So infuriating

I can’t imagine how bad he was mangled that it took a month to identify him
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 3:06:32 PM EDT
[#16]

View Quote

Fuck. I had not seen that video. Look how happy they are.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 3:07:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 3:09:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: texashomeserver] [#18]
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 3:12:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By mac130:

So infuriating

I can’t imagine how bad he was mangled that it took a month to identify him
View Quote

They have some remains that they think are unidentifiable.  And they're still finding remains, these shitbirds were killing their abductees all along their withdrawal route.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 3:14:15 PM EDT
[#20]
The Gaza live feed is sporty ATM.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 3:18:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By BM1455:
View Quote

Dat Hamas ass is getting wrecked.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 3:18:37 PM EDT
[#22]
View Quote

That's a good one. There is another video where the kid lies on the floor covered by a Palestinian flag, the story being he was martyred defending al-Aqsa.

Then there's this little guy.
Child soldier encourages violence against Israel in Fatah Facebook \u200emusic video
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 3:19:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 3:19:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By 7empest:

View All Quotes

I hope they reach the Hospital tonight
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 3:20:02 PM EDT
[#25]
IDK.  Looks like there was a massive barrage of outgoing too.  Iron dome looked quite active.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 3:29:45 PM EDT
[#26]
View Quote

From your lips to God's ears. Wonder what Dumb and Dumber---Austin and Brown the chairman of the JCS--think about it.  

Hopefully Netanyahu steals a page from Ariel Sharon's 1982 playbook and does what he wants.  Sharon was only supposed to go 60 km into Lebanon, stay away from Beirut, and leave the Syrians alone.  He put a siege on Beirut, went way past the 60 km point, and attacked the Syrians, destroying their air force and wiping out tbeir SAM sites.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 3:39:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By michigan66:

From your lips to God's ears. Wonder what Dumb and Dumber---Austin and Brown the chairman of the JCS--think about it.  

Hopefully Netanyahu steals a page from Ariel Sharon's 1982 playbook and does what he wants.  Sharon was only supposed to go 60 km into Lebanon, stay away from Beirut, and leave the Syrians alone.  He put a siege on Beirut, went way past the 60 km point, and attacked the Syrians, destroying their air force and wiping out tbeir SAM sites.
View Quote

Ariel Sharon being the one to order the Gaza disengagement, I fear that Uncle Sam's strings have grown stronger and tighter since then.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 3:40:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By mac130:
I hope they reach the Hospital tonight
View Quote

I hope Sinwar and company are there.  I can't believe they'd still be at the hospital when it's common knowledge that was their HQ.  Almost seems they're baiting the IDF to blow it to hell, killing only  patients because the Hamas commanders were long gone.  This let's them run the "dead baby" play as well as making Israeli intelligence look dumb.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 3:45:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By voyager3:
Ariel Sharon being the one to order the Gaza disengagement, I fear that Uncle Sam's strings have grown stronger and tighter since then.
View Quote

They were pretty tight then, too.  Reagan was pissed they went to Beirut.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 3:46:23 PM EDT
[#30]

I hope Sinwar and company are there.  I can't believe they'd still be at the hospital when it's common knowledge that was their HQ.  Almost seems they're baiting the IDF to blow it to hell, killing only  patients because the Hamas commanders were long gone.  This let's them run the "dead baby" play as well as making Israeli intelligence look dumb.
View Quote

They will use the willing media whores to make it look exactly like that, especially American media, they love it. I also fear the hamass higher ups have left the area and will regroup for more attacks later.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 3:46:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Well on the bright side of things, Israel seems to be lighting up downtown Gaza with flares ATM so we can all see what's going on.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 3:48:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Vid:

Link Posted: 11/10/2023 3:52:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: michigan66] [#33]
Well on the bright side of things, Israel seems to be lighting up downtown Gaza with flares ATM so we can all see what's going on.
View Quote

Gaza’s darkest nights---Greta praises Hamas'se xcellent job reducing their carbon footprint/sarc
The enclave is operating on one-tenth of its normal power supply
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 3:53:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Vid:

View Quote

Easy - drop the building.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 3:56:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Element94:

View All Quotes
Vid:

Looks like that's what they did.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 4:00:58 PM EDT
[#36]
View All Quotes
Vid:

Hopefully it gets built back Kosher.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 4:10:33 PM EDT
[#37]
The Gaza feed looks like a Van Gogh painting now with all the smoke throwing off the focus.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 4:12:35 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

With any hope, the IDF had the tunnel structure well mapped, and the bombing so far has sealed off any escape routes from HQ.  It would be delicious for them to be trapped in their little hamas nest of deceit, as the IDF closes in on them.  

However, I have zero faith in the media to actually show the world that 99% of hospital occupants were combatants.  Hell, the damn NICU is probably full of fucking RPGs and rocket making shit.  

Of course, what I'd really like to see is something like those youtube videos where someone pours molten aluminum into an ant hill, then digs out around it to show the intricate pattern of tunnels and rooms.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 4:16:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By PsyTek:

With any hope, the IDF had the tunnel structure well mapped, and the bombing so far has sealed off any escape routes from HQ.  It would be delicious for them to be trapped in their little hamas nest of deceit, as the IDF closes in on them.  

However, I have zero faith in the media to actually show the world that 99% of hospital occupants were combatants.  Hell, the damn NICU is probably full of fucking RPGs and rocket making shit.  

Of course, what I'd really like to see is something like those youtube videos where someone pours molten aluminum into an ant hill, then digs out around it to show the intricate pattern of tunnels and rooms.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PsyTek:

Any chance the hospital is rigged to blow when the Israelis go inside?
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 4:18:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Chokey:
View Quote

He’s right you know
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 4:19:11 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

I figure hamass will blow it up and blame Israel
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 4:19:53 PM EDT
[#42]
One hell of a firefight overheard now at

If they aren't bombing and machine-gunning when you click in, scroll it back a bit

Link Posted: 11/10/2023 4:25:02 PM EDT
[#43]
View Quote
Yep

Make all of Gaza a large beach.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 4:30:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Just saw more of the canisters shells hit by the hospital on the Gaza cam.  They are hitting something really hard over on the far left of the cam too.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 4:31:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Just saw more of the canisters shells hit by the hospital on the Gaza cam.  They are hitting something really hard over on the far left of the cam too.
View Quote

Are they the ones that "MIRV" ? I thought that was smoke?
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 4:35:47 PM EDT
[#46]

Gaza’s darkest nights---Greta praises Hamas'se xcellent job reducing their carbon footprint/sarc
The enclave is operating on one-tenth of its normal power supply
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/501718/Screenshot_2023-11-10-14-50-18_kindlepho-3022647.JPG
View Quote

They can proudly proclaim that Gaza is Carbon Neutral.  The reduced power consumption balances the increased carbon emissions from burning buildings, ordnance, and the cremation smoke from deceased terrorists.  A win for all.  

Link Posted: 11/10/2023 4:36:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BM1455] [#47]

Are they the ones that "MIRV" ? I thought that was smoke?
View Quote

IDK.  Last night it seems like there were two different types they were using.  One is the ary smoke rounds and the others broke apart a lot later and made cirecracker sounds.

Edit:  I'm going with smoke this time since there is smoke all over the place now.  
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 4:37:16 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

Sadly, this is probably very likely.  And yet, the press places as much credibility with the "Hamas Health Ministry" as it does the IDF.  
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 4:39:38 PM EDT
[#49]
That woodpecker like sound MG fire?
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 4:40:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Yeah no doubt as the IDF starts to close in on the hospital you will see them puppet some hostages and then blow the hospital as IDF enters.
Page / 953
Israel currently under attack (Page 759 of 953)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top