Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Israel currently under attack (Page 761 of 953)
Page / 953
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 7:03:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SIMJEDI] [#1]
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 7:04:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SoCalExile:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F-m5NWpWEAAuyRQ?format=jpg
View Quote

Looks like a lot of them are having a Coke
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 7:10:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By 6SJ7GT:

He can sit down an shut up. You don't hear a lot of random suppressive fire on the audio feeds. Israel is being as careful as they can in an extremely difficult combat theater.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 6SJ7GT:

He can sit down an shut up. You don't hear a lot of random suppressive fire on the audio feeds. Israel is being as careful as they can in an extremely difficult combat theater.

The Evil ones will turn on Israel.

It is written.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 7:15:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: michigan66] [#4]
Originally Posted By Dangus:
Until the US or France or the UK or whoever has walked in Israel's shoes, these other countries need to shut the fuck up and let Israel do the needful.
View Quote

France did walk in their shoes--in Algeria.  They killed thousands and tortured many more.  The paras "disappeared" lots of FLN fighters and supporters. Hell, they attacked a march of Algerians in Paris in the 1960s that ended with more than a few marchers dead or disappeared.

Ask the Brits about the Mau-Maus in Kenya.  They were still trying to hide that mess up until a few years ago. We won't even talk about Bomber Harris and how he fought
when faced with an existential threat.

Remember Madeline Albright and the "500K" Iraqi kids who died because of sanctions?  When asked, in 1996 about it, she said the deaths, while unfortunate, were justified.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 7:17:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By MikeSSS:
Shit, just plain shit. No modifier needed for the Biden administration.
View Quote

It takes a lot to make Milley look smart, but this jackass has pulled it off.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 7:24:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: W_E_G] [#6]
The sound of that artillery is epic

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 7:26:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Said they are finding tunnels everywhere. Every two or three house they are finding a tunnel.

Inside Israel's tunnel war in Gaza: How IDF is clearing Hamas 'city within a city'
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 7:27:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By W_E_G:
The sound of that artillery is epic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqLav6DV1iY
View Quote

Sounds like hell, they earned it.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 7:28:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By michigan66:

They see Israel as a colonizer state, the last one left. In their mind, there are no innocents in Israel.

The intellectuals who inspire these nitwits agree with Frantz Fanon:

They weren't killing toddlers, they were freeing themselves.  Attacking the "colonized" for freeing themselves isn't allowed.
View Quote

Well now Israel is freeing themselves through violence. Hopefully they continue.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 7:32:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Until the US or France or the UK or whoever has walked in Israel's shoes, these other countries need to shut the fuck up and let Israel do the needful.
View All Quotes

Here's another way to think about it.

Israel Defense Forces will (need) to destroy Hamas as a military force capable of attacks like the one it carried out on October 7 and to remove the group from power in Gaza.

The goal is ambitious— but it has a logic in the “world of war” in which Israel now finds itself: a place in which an intolerable threat exists and can be eliminated only through the use of force.

The many Western observers and countries counseling the Israelis against a large-scale ground invasion fail to see that logic because they inhabit a “world of peace”: a place in which even significant threats can be managed and mitigated through a combination of force and diplomacy.

Article in Foreign Affairs--Invading Gaza Is the Least Bad Option for Israel All the Other Options Have Already Failed

Link Posted: 11/10/2023 7:32:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By shotar:

I take a slightly different view. It might be semantics, but Hamas is the elected government of Gaza. Their military directly invaded and attacked the nation of Israel specifically targeting unarmed women and children.  If they did not want total war in return,   they shouldn't have started one.

Until Gaza unconditionally surrenders, a reduction in hostilities is unwarranted.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By shotar:
Originally Posted By macro:
I keep seeing a lot of crying and whining about the 'poor innocent Palestinians'that Israel is 'murdering' in Gaza. Seems like this is the socially progressive position to take, and the media is amplifying this message as much as they can.

Do these dolts not understand that the only reason the IDF is hitting back is because Israel was attacked by terrorists? If 10/7 came and went like any other day, none of this would be happening.

I understand that the media and the politicians are pushing this narrative on purpose.  But is the average American so painfully ignorant that they believe this bullshit?

I take a slightly different view. It might be semantics, but Hamas is the elected government of Gaza. Their military directly invaded and attacked the nation of Israel specifically targeting unarmed women and children.  If they did not want total war in return,   they shouldn't have started one.

Until Gaza unconditionally surrenders, a reduction in hostilities is unwarranted.

Semantics and a belief and values system which is totally different than ours. They are Muslims FIRST, and Gazans / Palestinians second. People keep wanting to frame this as one country’s government vs another country’s government. It’s not. They’re fighting a different war than we are.

“I, my brothers, and my cousins against the world.”
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 7:35:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By realwar:
Said they are finding tunnels everywhere. Every two or three house they are finding a tunnel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlvAWhmWDao
View Quote

When the Egyptians went after the smuggling tunnels they found so many that they were shocked the earth hadn't caved in, making the border a giant sink hole.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 7:35:14 PM EDT
[#13]

Good sound on my surround sound system.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 7:38:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Dagger41:

I think the Izzy's will give them a one hour or so timeline to evacuate the premises and then blow the fuck out of it with a massive airstrike using bunker busters.

The terrorists are running out of places to hide and I understand the tunnel complex underneath the hospital compound can house up to 60,000 of those bastards. They are in there.

War is Hell, but they asked for it.

So be it.
View Quote

Yep, and a large part of the world turns a blind eye.  

Imagine being a kid and playing squirt gun or dirt clod wars, and pretending that your buddy's treehouse isn't their HQ even though you see the hose going in there and there are piles of dirt right outside it.  Someone makes up a rule on the spot that the treehouse can't be raided, and then somehow everyone just agrees that it's not really a treehouse, there's no dirt outside, and that green thing isn't actually a garden hose.  

Even most liberals know what they are doing, they know why they are doing it, and yet they defend it.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 7:41:58 PM EDT
[#15]
IDF really should get rid of the sniper near the cam, I have to assume they know about him.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 7:43:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By SafetyFirst:
Simple I know but how does anyones brain not comprehend why Israel is responding to 1400 of their people
being slaughtered by brutal animals?  It's not brain surgery.
What are these protesters smoking?

View Quote

Because "oppression", and it's just not fair that the technologically superior force is winning.  The protestors are truly simpletons, regardless of their so-enlightened college student status.  They are dangerous as hell, because they view themselves as the enlightened and educated, and de humanize any opposition as readily as any sociopath.  

The 2-second-view-time-Tik-Tok-world has no time or patience for anything but a one-dimensional solution to all problems and a worldview that gets attaboys from the purveyors of Western guilt.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 7:43:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By FreeToProsper:
IDF really should get rid of the sniper near the cam, I have to assume they know about him.
View Quote
That guy has been there for hours.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 7:46:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By ServusVeritatis:

“You shouldn’t kill the nation of terrorists or they will become terrorists!”
View Quote

But, all cultures are equal!  If we just show them tolerance and acceptance, they will embrace Western values.  They are just lashing out, so anything they do is justified.  

There are 3 year olds among us, and they are in charge of the government, educational institutions, and they watch our kids.  Lord of the Flies, adult version.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 7:47:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Somebody just ran into a fireteam on this feed
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 7:49:59 PM EDT
[#20]
They are fighting right below the camera by the founds of it.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 7:50:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By SIMJEDI:
View All Quotes

Probably IDF
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 7:56:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By PsyTek:

Yep, and a large part of the world turns a blind eye.  

Imagine being a kid and playing squirt gun or dirt clod wars, and pretending that your buddy's treehouse isn't their HQ even though you see the hose going in there and there are piles of dirt right outside it.  Someone makes up a rule on the spot that the treehouse can't be raided, and then somehow everyone just agrees that it's not really a treehouse, there's no dirt outside, and that green thing isn't actually a garden hose.  

Even most liberals know what they are doing, they know why they are doing it, and yet they defend it.
View Quote

It's the latest thing.  Social life and all...
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 8:01:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Something went outbound before the all the shooting.

Link Posted: 11/10/2023 8:04:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Rossi:

The "elections" results since 2020 (and similar historical events in other countries) more than clearly demonstrated this, isn't it?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Rossi:
Originally Posted By davis9588:
Originally Posted By BM1455:

Yeah…. There is no way of voting our way out of this…

The "elections" results since 2020 (and similar historical events in other countries) more than clearly demonstrated this, isn't it?

including the election results of this week, indication of 2024 results?
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 8:06:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: michigan66] [#25]
Attachment Attached File

“Therefore, I call from here upon the prime minister, the minister of defense, other government ministers and decision-makers: Don’t you dare stop! Don’t you dare hesitate! Don’t you dare fold!

“Don’t you dare allow even one drop of fuel into accursed Gaza until the rats, the evil terrorists of Hamas-ISIS, those who murder Jewish babies and rape little Jewish girls, those who rain rockets down upon all Israelis without discrimination – until they come out of their rat holes and are eliminated. Don’t you dare!

Article:
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 8:07:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By fike:

Probably IDF
View All Quotes

Probably IDF

I’m pretty sure most of their setups are suppressed
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 8:08:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CletusRoundbelly] [#27]
Lights just went off at the hospital.

2:02:25

Link Posted: 11/10/2023 8:09:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Hospital just went dark at 0202
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 8:10:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Something went outbound before the all the shooting.

https://i.imgur.com/5olFcVI.gif
View Quote

Alien fly by?
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 8:16:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By mac130:
I hope they reach the Hospital tonight
View Quote

my guess is that it will be at least a week, if not weeks, for them to reach Al Shifa.  IDF has some really tough territory to slog through.

I wonder if the Biden-mandated "daily pauses" are helpful to the IDF, to identify Hamas activity?

for sure Hamas will use the half-time pauses to rearm rocket launchers, take up concealed ATGM positions, snipers hides, etc.

it just sucks that our POTATUS admin is interfering in Israels fight for survival.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 8:16:41 PM EDT
[#31]
View Quote

Conserving fuel?
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 8:17:39 PM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes

Probably IDF

I wouldn’t be surprised either way (some of the conscription forces are rolling with pretty old stuff).
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 8:24:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Element94:

Any chance the hospital is rigged to blow when the Israelis go inside?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PsyTek:

I hope Sinwar and company are there.  I can't believe they'd still be at the hospital when it's common knowledge that was their HQ.  Almost seems they're baiting the IDF to blow it to hell, killing only  patients because the Hamas commanders were long gone.  This let's them run the "dead baby" play as well as making Israeli intelligence look dumb.

With any hope, the IDF had the tunnel structure well mapped, and the bombing so far has sealed off any escape routes from HQ.  It would be delicious for them to be trapped in their little hamas nest of deceit, as the IDF closes in on them.  

However, I have zero faith in the media to actually show the world that 99% of hospital occupants were combatants.  Hell, the damn NICU is probably full of fucking RPGs and rocket making shit.  

Of course, what I'd really like to see is something like those youtube videos where someone pours molten aluminum into an ant hill, then digs out around it to show the intricate pattern of tunnels and rooms.

Any chance the hospital is rigged to blow when the Israelis go inside?

100%

Al Jazeera will be standing by, just outside of blast range, to be first on-site to report the Israeli air strike.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 8:30:57 PM EDT
[#34]
New Stream starting soon...

Link Posted: 11/10/2023 8:35:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By SoCalExile:

View Quote

I'll bet Bibi's equivalent of Secret Service did not insist on removing the firing pins (or similar de-nut) from all the soldiers' weapons (US version).  Chamber flags are gud enuf.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 8:35:49 PM EDT
[#36]
??? ?????? ???? ????? ??? ??? ????? ???? ????? ???? ?????? 411 ?? ???????
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 8:40:04 PM EDT
[#37]

France did walk in their shoes--in Algeria.  They killed thousands and tortured many more.  The paras "disappeared" lots of FLN fighters and supporters. Hell, they attacked a march of Algerians in Paris in the 1960s that ended with more than a few marchers dead or disappeared.

Ask the Brits about the Mau-Maus in Kenya.  They were still trying to hide that mess up until a few years ago. We won't even talk about Bomber Harris and how he fought

Remember Madeline Albright and the "500K" Iraqi kids who died because of sanctions?  When asked, in 1996 about it, she said the deaths, while unfortunate, were justified.
View Quote

That France is long gone.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 8:41:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mac130] [#38]

Conserving fuel?
View All Quotes

Conserving fuel?

Maybe, but first time I’ve seen it go dark.

ETA: Lights just came back on
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 8:42:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: x248716x] [#39]
Originally Posted By CletusRoundbelly:
Lights just went off at the hospital.

2:02:25
View Quote

2:02:53 on the Cyprus stream.

ETA: lights restored at 2:41:06 on the Cyprus stream

GAZA LIVE : Palestine,GAZA | Multi-cams | Stream#81
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 8:43:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By TripleC:
New Stream starting soon...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Jt_ZWNzd7c
View Quote

This one doesn’t have the clueless commentary

https://www.youtube.com/live/u_POzqfBLWo?si=KEzL7Kch2Zw65X_c
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 8:47:19 PM EDT
[#41]

It takes a lot to make Milley look smart, but this jackass has pulled it off.
View Quote

The demoncrats are installing exactly the officers and clowns they want in key leadership positions in the military and government. The somewhat decent ones have been purged.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 8:50:45 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

Ask the Brits about the Mau-Maus in Kenya.  They were still trying to hide that mess up until a few years ago. We won't even talk about Bomber Harris and how he fought when faced with an existential threat.

Very true.  I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of those criticizing Israel for "killing babies and civilians".
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 8:54:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Rebel31:

Western countries opening up their doors to muslims was and is a HUGE mistake. They're the very worst people in the world to allow in.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Rebel31:

Western countries opening up their doors to muslims was and is a HUGE mistake. They're the very worst people in the world to allow in.

Be careful who you go to war with, because your culture will absorb some part of the enemy's.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 8:56:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Yall see this one?

View Quote

I watched that shit live. Except it was a stationary camera next to that moving one. Heard the yells, didn't see the effects.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 9:02:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 9:04:22 PM EDT
[#46]
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/501718/Screenshot_2023-11-10-19-04-03_kindlepho-3022903.JPG

“Therefore, I call from here upon the prime minister, the minister of defense, other government ministers and decision-makers: Don’t you dare stop! Don’t you dare hesitate! Don’t you dare fold!

“Don’t you dare allow even one drop of fuel into accursed Gaza until the rats, the evil terrorists of Hamas-ISIS, those who murder Jewish babies and rape little Jewish girls, those who rain rockets down upon all Israelis without discrimination – until they come out of their rat holes and are eliminated. Don’t you dare!

Article:
Click To View Spoiler
View Quote

this
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 9:05:08 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote
What's OK for me to do isn't OK for you because........  reasons.

We stand for peace and coexistence.  Until it happens to us.

Same old hypocritical story.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 9:07:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Durka-Durka:

I watched that shit live. Except it was a stationary camera next to that moving one. Heard the yells, didn't see the effects.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Durka-Durka:
Yall see this one?

It happened not long after the hospital feed went down and came back up, pretty sure that was palliwood
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 9:08:19 PM EDT
[#49]
The IDF is saying that the projectile fired at the hospital last night came from the locals, not them.  They surmised that it was a misfire by one of the terrorists. Just like I guessed it was earlier.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 9:14:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Does IDF shoot the flares or the Muslims shoot them off to counter NV?
Page / 953
Israel currently under attack (Page 761 of 953)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top