Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 7:42:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Muslim judge ..go figure
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 8:41:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By CMiller:

Did she or did she not trespass in a federal building during what at least constituted a violent riot (I'll avoid that oh so controversial "insurrection" term)?  No person who entered the capital can claim they didn't know they weren't supposed to do that.

The comments from you and others seem to imply that she was prosecuted for praying. But nobody cared what she was saying, there was nothing preventing her from doing all the praying and speaking she wanted outside the building. She was convicted by a jury of "entering and remaining in a restricted building, disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds, disorderly conduct in a capitol building, and parading, demonstrating or picketing in a capitol."

And she didn't even have the good sense to play the helpless innocent victim, instead of showing remorse and apologizing for her mistake she decided to double down on MAGA and attack the system, disrespect the process and the jury, etc. and go on a media and speaking tour while raising at least $230,000.  The judge was pretty pissed at her.

I bet she could have gotten something better out of a plea deal. Instead she chose to play the martyr. She's lucky she didn't get anything worse than this.

https://apnews.com/article/capitol-riot-praying-grandma-jan-6-7e404e0e228d6e5c8f63688cc2a61f3f

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Did she or did she not trespass in a federal building during what at least constituted a violent riot (I'll avoid that oh so controversial "insurrection" term)?  No person who entered the capital can claim they didn't know they weren't supposed to do that.

The comments from you and others seem to imply that she was prosecuted for praying. But nobody cared what she was saying, there was nothing preventing her from doing all the praying and speaking she wanted outside the building. She was convicted by a jury of "entering and remaining in a restricted building, disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds, disorderly conduct in a capitol building, and parading, demonstrating or picketing in a capitol."

And she didn't even have the good sense to play the helpless innocent victim, instead of showing remorse and apologizing for her mistake she decided to double down on MAGA and attack the system, disrespect the process and the jury, etc. and go on a media and speaking tour while raising at least $230,000.  The judge was pretty pissed at her.

I bet she could have gotten something better out of a plea deal. Instead she chose to play the martyr. She's lucky she didn't get anything worse than this.

https://apnews.com/article/capitol-riot-praying-grandma-jan-6-7e404e0e228d6e5c8f63688cc2a61f3f

But he fined her $103,000, saying he needed to send a message that defendants cannot profit off their “egregious conduct.”

Holy shit! A $103,000 fine for, at worst, a misdemeanor trespassing charge. BTW the prosecution was seeking 10 months, so don’t act ignorant that people weren’t getting long jail sentences.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 8:58:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 11:17:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 11:31:57 AM EDT
[#5]
That woman is a major threat to national security!

Not.

Frikkin dumbasses wasting money and time on such nonsense.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 11:32:55 AM EDT
[#6]
I remember when everybody was freaking out about her getting a harsh sentence. Anybody ready to admit they might have gotten a little carried away?
View Quote

Join date....a memory of everyone "freaking out".

Help it make sense
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 11:36:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By The_Fly:
See my sig line.
View Quote
They need to be fixed.  Fire most everyone and rebuild
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 11:42:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 11:43:16 AM EDT
[#9]
She should have firebombed a courthouse or police station while waving a Palestine flag, instead.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 11:45:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Nick_Adams:

Low post-count '23-er  . So probability of a DU troll is  ..
View Quote
VERY well established Leftist troll. Ignore.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 11:46:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Lowdown3:
Heard about this on the radio as well, Rick Green show IIRC.

She was slapped with a ginormous amount of fines. Sure wish the POS that "trespass" down this way were given fines like that, but alas that's just lowly peasant's lands they are trespassing on. But wait, in our REPUBLIC the Capitol should be ALL of ours correct???

Is there a Go Fund me/Give Seek type page for her expenses? If anyone knows of one please post it.
View Quote

The fine was because she went out and raised $230,000+ off her defiance of the justice system, attacking the prosecutor, judge, jury, etc. She thought she could follow Trump's example--I guess nobody told her only Trump gets away with being like Trump.

I'd like to hear from a defense attorney what they think she would have gotten if she just accepted a plea deal for a few misdemeanors.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 11:47:00 AM EDT
[#12]
I remember when everybody was freaking out about her getting a harsh sentence. Anybody ready to admit they might have gotten a little carried away?
View Quote

A $100,000+ fine is a “light sentence”?

the fuck are you on?
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 11:50:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Joe_Pennsy:
Put them on ignore
Remember their names
They need help in tech- ignore them
They need advice in team- ignore them
Do not buy from or sell to in the EE.
View Quote

Actionable intelligence, this is a good post!
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 11:55:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: VidaEterna] [#14]
View Quote

You are paying a lot of money to monitor her, a lot. Happy now? How are your feelz? I’m betting you were hoping for a lengthy BOP sentence.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 12:15:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Anybody notice how sometimes you're reading a thread and there's a post that you're all who the fuck could be this retar......, and then you see who the poster is.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 12:37:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Symbolic punishment - Your phone is the real ankle monitor.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 12:47:55 PM EDT
[#17]
View Quote

AMF
Click
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 12:48:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Joe_Pennsy:
Put them on ignore
Remember their names
They need help in tech- ignore them
They need advice in team- ignore them
Do not buy from or sell to in the EE.
View Quote

Exactly
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 2:26:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Shung:

Not sure if this post is retarded or completely retarded
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Shung:

Not sure if this post is retarded or completely retarded

It's completely retarded.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 2:29:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Her judge is such filth. “You should stick to being a grandma”. She can’t take an interest in the country or the integrity of her country? She should just bake cookies?

Fuck you, you sack of worthless shit. When did judges start offering their brain dead opinions like this? They really should fuck off.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 2:31:17 PM EDT
[#21]

Don't try to move the goalposts. People were saying she was going to do prison time for praying in the Capitol.  Instead she got an ankle bracelet -- that's lighter than even community service.

She did something really dumb that was criminal, and got a very light slap on the wrist.

You know very well if you flipped all the D's and R's everybody here would be screaming for them to throw the book at everybody.  This J6 revisionist nonsense is silly.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Firefinder37:
That is a harsh sentence.

GD never ceases to amaze me.

Don't try to move the goalposts. People were saying she was going to do prison time for praying in the Capitol.  Instead she got an ankle bracelet -- that's lighter than even community service.

She did something really dumb that was criminal, and got a very light slap on the wrist.

You know very well if you flipped all the D's and R's everybody here would be screaming for them to throw the book at everybody.  This J6 revisionist nonsense is silly.
You have no idea what you're talking about. Every single client I have ever had would prefer community service over GPS.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 5:39:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By JimBobJersey:
Her judge is such filth. “You should stick to being a grandma”. She can’t take an interest in the country or the integrity of her country? She should just bake cookies?

Fuck you, you sack of worthless shit. When did judges start offering their brain dead opinions like this? They really should fuck off.
View Quote

Zero accountability/consequences.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 5:57:16 PM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Firefinder37:
That is a harsh sentence.

GD never ceases to amaze me.

For what?

It's the right of the people to overthrow our government if we wish, by violence if necessary.

And let's not forget that the vast majority of violence, and the only murder, done that day was by government agents.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 6:01:08 PM EDT
[#24]
View Quote

Fucking glowing so bright, ahhhhhhhhh. Fuck all glowies
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top