BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 10:39:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sure the Japanese don't have any nukes now but they probably have 20 disassembled and able to be put together in 2 days.
View Quote

I wouldn't bet money against that.

They have "nuclear weapons parts kits".
And they are probably capable of being fitted to missiles that have enough legs to take out 3 Gorges (among other targets).
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 10:55:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Paging Johnny Sokko~

Johnny Sokko And His Flying Robot (1967) Official Trailer
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 11:20:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I really wish that we lived in a timeline in which they would export surplus Type 89 parts kits
View Quote

It's pretty much an AR18 with different furniture.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 11:25:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I wouldn't bet money against that.

They have "nuclear weapons parts kits".
And they are probably capable of being fitted to missiles that have enough legs to take out 3 Gorges (among other targets).
View Quote

Japan has decades of experience building and running reactors and a full fledged space program that landed a probe on an asteroid not too long ago. They can absolutely build ICBMs if they choose to. Once you figure out enrichment putting together a nuke isn't exactly hard.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 11:39:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Anybody who thinks the nukes aren’t assembled and ready to deploy is a fool.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 11:47:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Japanese tanks were always just a little bit weird enough to make them interesting and cool

Type 90 was always my fave

Link Posted: 9/15/2021 11:56:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
If I were in charge in Japan I would be ordering my military to develop nukes.  The USA is over.  We will be Brazil in 10 years.  Our woke leaders can’t even figure how to beat illiterate tribesman from the 6th century.  

I’m betting if their were ever a war between the USA and China we would lose and lose badly.  We aren’t the country we once were.  

A lot people haven’t  figured that out yet.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/16/2021 12:05:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 12:25:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Anybody who thinks the nukes aren’t assembled and ready to deploy is a fool.
View Quote

Japan and it's people have a higher regard for honoring their Constitution than any American politician I know. They have, as a matter of moral principle, decided to ban the possession and use of nuclear weapons.

It's been codified in their Constitution. We, on the other hand, don't suffer from the naive belief that other nations won't use them out of principle. Nor do we honor any wish by Japan that our warships not be so armed when visiting their shores.

I want Japan on our side in any future conflagration. The level of belligerence coming out of Beijing's CCP leaders clearly indicate their intentions. Only a fool would think they are bluffing. The question remains, what will American do once (not if) they attack Taiwan.

This war is coming, China has made that perfectly clear. The CCP truly believes that they, and they alone, are the only true believers in Karl Marx. Because of that, World Wide Communism and it's implementation falls to them. It's not like they don't have the physical, financial, manufacturing, man power, military, technological and fortitude to follow through with it.  Thank American citizens that
purchase their products and the politicians that allowed their entry into our markets.

They will attack us first. Perhaps with the total annihilation of all State and Federal Capitals and every military base. If we are unable to counter with an equally devastating response they won't have to lose a single soldier over Taiwan. Taiwan will surrender before our survivors come out of our basements.

Without the USA as a potential threat, China will be off to the races.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 12:43:17 AM EDT
[#10]

WTF?
That monster looks like Godzilla with fetal alcohol syndrome.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 12:45:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Good for them.  Sad that they even have to do this but the USA is MIA.
View Quote

We should be MIA and MYOB.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 12:46:58 AM EDT
[#12]
China Asshoe
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 12:26:42 AM EDT
[#13]
We have the submarine component of the nuclear triad. We would devastate them.  

Quoted:

Japan and it's people have a higher regard for honoring their Constitution than any American politician I know. They have, as a matter of moral principle, decided to ban the possession and use of nuclear weapons.

It's been codified in their Constitution. We, on the other hand, don't suffer from the naive belief that other nations won't use them out of principle. Nor do we honor any wish by Japan that our warships not be so armed when visiting their shores.

I want Japan on our side in any future conflagration. The level of belligerence coming out of Beijing's CCP leaders clearly indicate their intentions. Only a fool would think they are bluffing. The question remains, what will American do once (not if) they attack Taiwan.

This war is coming, China has made that perfectly clear. The CCP truly believes that they, and they alone, are the only true believers in Karl Marx. Because of that, World Wide Communism and it's implementation falls to them. It's not like they don't have the physical, financial, manufacturing, man power, military, technological and fortitude to follow through with it.  Thank American citizens that
purchase their products and the politicians that allowed their entry into our markets.

They will attack us first. Perhaps with the total annihilation of all State and Federal Capitals and every military base. If we are unable to counter with an equally devastating response they won't have to lose a single soldier over Taiwan. Taiwan will surrender before our survivors come out of our basements.

Without the USA as a potential threat, China will be off to the races.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/17/2021 12:34:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

It's pretty much an AR18 with different furniture.
View Quote
AR18's aren't exactly commonplace or cheap anymore. If they exported surplus (IIRC they're switching to H&K guns), we'd have new cool cheap guns to play with, and depending on parts compatibility (and off hand I don't know if there is any), it would give AR18 owners spare parts to utilize.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 12:38:43 AM EDT
[#15]
This won't end well for anyone on the planet,
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 12:46:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Nanjing to the courtesy phone

It’s Japan
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 12:54:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The time is right for the commies to take Taiwan
View Quote

This, best opportunity for them is now.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 1:01:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Japan starting to drill
US/UK/AU Intel partnership

Hmm.  What are they seeing?  I'm guessing significant military movements.
View Quote
They're seeing China; a bunch of racist communists at the wheel with hundreds of millions of expendable fighters, building boats and nukes as fast as they can pump them out, while ruthlessly pursuing and stealing every bit of technology they can get.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 1:02:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
They are also recommissioning and refurbishing the Yamato.
View Quote

Uhhh...good luck with that
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 1:09:43 AM EDT
[#20]
I'm sure they have plenty of nukes at Kadena.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 2:16:58 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They are also recommissioning and refurbishing the Yamato.

You need to review the historical documents that chronicle the heroic tales of the space battleship Yamamoto

Space Battleship YAMATO - Movie Trailer

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top