Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/10/2024 5:08:49 PM EDT
I am in no fashion connected with this company, just wanted to pass on some information that was publicly posted earlier today.
Cleared with mod.

Rat Rig R&D Team looking for talent! Remote position on offer, work from anywhere in the world!

We're continuously on the lookout for great talent to join our team, and encourage anyone with CAD design skills to send over their CAD portfolio and CV to [email protected]!

At the moment we're specifically looking to fill a remote full-time position for CAD Designers.

EXPERIENCED CAD DESIGNER
Full-Time
Remote position (anywhere in the world)

Main scope: Product Design
The successful candidate will have a strong background in CAD design and experience using Fusion360.

REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
The role requires exceptional communication skills and fluency in English.

Key Responsibilities:
Design and develop 3D models using Fusion360
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure design intent is met
Communicate effectively with team members
Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends and technologies
Continuously improve design processes

Qualifications:
Experience with Fusion360
Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Fluency in English
A portfolio of previous work is a must

Rat Rig is an innovative, fast-paced company that offers a dynamic and challenging work environment. If you're passionate about CAD design and want to be a part of a team that values creativity, collaboration, and growth, we want to hear from you.

Please submit your application including your CV and portfolio to [email protected], adding to the subject «CAD Designer - Remote».
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 6:16:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I can't imagine the benefits are great.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 8:24:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: K1rodeoboater] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By -Obsessed-:
I can't imagine the benefits are great.
View Quote
Or the pay for that matter.  I'd be shocked if it was more than $30-45K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top