No one has guessed it yet.
View Quote

A Tommy gun seems kinda obvious...
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 9:53:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Naturally it would be the tommy gun
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 9:59:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tommy101] [#4]
In all seriousness I really do like the ar15 weapon system the best. If I could only have 1 gun to take me through the Eotwawki it would be the ak47. In battle I want a solid ar15 though. I also have a strange liking for 1st generation firearm systems: muzzleloaders. Its actually quite enjoyable to shoot and collect them , I have everything from the kentucky rifle to a modern CVA inline.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 10:13:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By StrangerDanger:
Do you facebook stalk your younger self  and monitor the events of how you remember your life? Is your younger self in the service now, or is that still to come?
View Quote

I can't have contact but I can view from a distance.... Hindsight really is 20/20. Not currently in the service under the current system.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 10:21:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Rem700PSS:
You've reference a Daniel Defense AR15...so I would guess that.  

You also said the new army uses AK47s...so...AK47s?

Or...perhaps a AR47...good quality gun that uses the enemies mags and ammo...
View Quote

The new army used ar15's in the beginning but they had terrible results due to lack of resources so the federation eventually imported ak47's from overseas. There was a shortage of raw materials so they tried making almost all of the gun out of polymer except bcg group which was very poor quality steel or aluminum. All of the resources were being allocated to AI devolopment and production. The polymer was basically like happy meal toy grade plastic and as a result there were many catastrophic failures (blowups) and injuries as a result. One thing you must keep in mind is that a Robot's life was much more valuable that a human's. Let that sink in.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 11:18:20 PM EDT
[#7]
SCAR 17
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 11:21:43 PM EDT
[#8]
The Glock 19 that you carry?
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 11:26:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By BD77:
The Glock 19 that you carry?
View Quote

i carry a Ruger LCP mainly when things go south I bust out the 19 or 17.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 11:29:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By MTBGunner:
SCAR 17
View Quote

Not a huge fan of the Scars and I have my reasons.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 11:44:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Is there anything you would warn against relying on?
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 2:29:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Tommy101:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
SCAR 17

What are those reasons? According to the guys at Battlefield Las Vegas, their Scars are very reliable, and they put gobs of rounds through their weapons.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 6:11:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By KodiakZach:
Ok, so I've waited until I read all 49 pages before posting. While I have several questions, I guess the one thing that baffles me the most with your story is this:

Why would the Federation "allow" you to one-way time travel back to our current era, with no motivation or goal to be acted on on their behalf? Seems like "allowing" you to do so would only present risk for them, and virtually no upside.
View Quote

Guessing since you skipped right over it - it must not fit well with the yarn you are spinning.
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 9:23:46 AM EDT
[#14]
I didnt know Charlotte would be ground Zero for the start of it all,  I always wondered why Zero and mrs Zero showed up here so often.

last night was interesting,  and tonight is supposed to be even more,  I cant say how I know but CMPD just got in a big order of tear gas........

you know who got a bigger shipment,  Tulsa,  its 10 x what Charlotte got.

Link Posted: 9/22/2016 3:00:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Gone_Shootin:

What are those reasons? According to the guys at Battlefield Las Vegas, their Scars are very reliable, and they put gobs of rounds through their weapons.
View All Quotes
SCAR 17

It's not financially viable to arm a whole military or large group of people with them and accessories, also the maintenance costs are much higher and limited. For personal use its ok and its an effective weapom system. The real world is different than Battlefield Las Vegas...
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 4:01:28 PM EDT
[#16]

The new army used ar15's in the beginning but they had terrible results due to lack of resources so the federation eventually imported ak47's from overseas. There was a shortage of raw materials so they tried making almost all of the gun out of polymer except bcg group which was very poor quality steel or aluminum. All of the resources were being allocated to AI devolopment and production. The polymer was basically like happy meal toy grade plastic and as a result there were many catastrophic failures (blowups) and injuries as a result. One thing you must keep in mind is that a Robot's life was much more valuable that a human's. Let that sink in.
View All Quotes

Please explain! Should I change my SHTF rifle from AR15?
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 5:38:34 PM EDT
[#17]

It's not financially viable to arm a whole military or large group of people with them and accessories, also the maintenance costs are much higher and limited. For personal use its ok and its an effective weapom system. The real world is different than Battlefield Las Vegas...
View All Quotes
SCAR 17

Ok, I've also read that the current Army units that have/had them love them. It doesn't get much more real world than making use of a weapon in a third world shithole.
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 7:04:20 PM EDT
[#18]

Ok, I've also read that the current Army units that have/had them love them. It doesn't get much more real world than making use of a weapon in a third world shithole.
View All Quotes
SCAR 17

In the context of this thread:

That may be true "now" but perhaps not "later" when all of this stuff comes crashing down.  Consider this, if transportation and shipping go down and you can't buy anything off the internet, what would you be more likely to find locally?  SCAR parts or AR parts?  

Why would want to rely on a weapons platform in which extra parts may be very difficult or impossible to get?
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 10:15:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Smithy:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Smithy:

Only if you want too. I would feel very comfortable taking either my colt or dd into shtf.
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 10:21:40 PM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

Dont rely to heavily on technology.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 12:59:36 PM EDT
[#21]

View All Quotes

Especially in regards to sights!  

How do wrist watches hold up?  Is EMP a concern for certain types?  Digital, vs. quartz, vs. automatic?
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 1:12:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Tyrantresister:

How do wrist watches hold up?  Is EMP a concern for certain types?  Digital, vs. quartz, vs. automatic?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Tyrantresister:

He said earlier that red dots and scopes are a good idea.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 1:35:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Does anybody believe this fucking rubbish.

That a supposed future 'federation' has chosen to send back in fucking time an illiterate toss sack who can only speak in riddles, for no apparent fucking reason?.

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 1:39:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Gone_Shootin] [#24]
Originally Posted By Jon101:

That a supposed future 'federation' has chosen to send back in fucking time an illiterate toss sack who can only speak in riddles, for no apparent fucking reason?.

View Quote

Lol. It's like listening to Coast to Coast AM, you suspend disbelief and play along for some fun. No different than when you watch a movie.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 2:09:19 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

Easy buddy -- don't get your panties in a wad.  This is good entertainment.  Go to another thread if you want to be a hater.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 3:20:30 PM EDT
[#26]

View Quote

Fake or not be nice please. Do not call names. We have a CoC you might want to read.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 6:03:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By zoe17:

Fake or not be nice please. Do not call names. We have a CoC you might want to read.
View All Quotes

'Tommy101' is a made up character - He can no more be insulted than that other made up time traveller, Doctor Who.

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 6:05:11 PM EDT
[#28]

'Tommy101' is a made up character - He can no more be insulted than that other made up time traveller, Doctor Who.

View All Quotes

We can't all be as real as you, .....Jon101.

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 7:20:15 PM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes

LMAO, why are you so wound up over this? Did it strike a nerve?
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 7:28:28 PM EDT
[#30]

The federation sent Jon back to stop Tommy.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 7:49:41 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

He's the best of the best. The second best are the 'tards, and they're pilots.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 7:51:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HEATSEAKER] [#32]
Originally Posted By operatorerror:

View Quote

Yes. Tommy101 has said too much and it is Jon101's mission to discredit him.  
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 9:29:20 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

Your just mad cause you live in Great Britain and can't even own a bb gun. You know what's coming for your country as a matter of fact it's already there. Your people gave up its last line of defense and history will tell you what will be your fate...
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 9:34:47 PM EDT
[#34]

Your just mad cause you live in Great Britain and can't even own a bb gun. You know what's coming for your country as a matter of fact it's already there. Your people gave up its last line of defense and history will tell you what will be your fate...
View All Quotes

Burn!
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:17:22 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

Ease up buddy. Thread is fun like reading your kid a story at bed time. So just play along and have fun!

PS - Just don't ask any hard questions or they will be ignored.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:25:14 PM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

HEAD SHOT!!!
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 1:15:51 AM EDT
[#37]
So how do we know you're not a 'bot? Can you pass a Turing test? How 'bout ReCAPTCHA? Son of Zorn?
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 1:24:30 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By DJ_Skinny:
So how do we know you're not a 'bot? Can you pass a Turing test? How 'bout ReCAPTCHA? Son of Zorn?
View Quote

Everyone except you, are bots.

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:06:28 AM EDT
[#39]
So, back to the main subject.

Tommy, do they also have animé/cartoon sex bots?
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 5:08:19 PM EDT
[#40]
So, back to the main subject.

Tommy, do they also have animé/cartoon sex bots?
View Quote

Any scenario you can think of can just about happen. If that's your thing then it can be made a reality.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 5:13:08 PM EDT
[#41]
I know there are some freaky messed up things people come up with. There are no limits with sexbots and IVR.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 5:31:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By operatorerror:

View Quote

Jon can't even find Sarah Connor
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 7:29:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Fate is not without a sense of irony.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 8:03:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Tommy,

As you are online tonight how about another teaser?  You haven't given us anything real good since telling about about the fate of Chicago.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:40:23 PM EDT
[#45]
You know who our next president is gonna be. That sinking feeling in your stomach.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:42:21 PM EDT
[#46]
You know who our next president is gonna be. That sinking feeling in your stomach.
View Quote

Wasn't that supposed to be Bernie Sanders?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:36:16 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:36:51 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:45:16 PM EDT
[#49]
hillary is going to win  

thats the feeling in my gut

that will set off a storm

and yea were all screwed

Charlotte is where it started,  it will come out something that happened here later will show up
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 1:19:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By my2Dogs:
hillary is going to win  

thats the feeling in my gut

that will set off a storm

and yea were all screwed

Charlotte is where it started,  it will come out something that happened here later will show up
View Quote

Sadly I have the same feeling.
Page / 56
John Titor (Page 50 of 56)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top