Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

John Titor (Page 54 of 56)
Page / 56
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 10:29:39 AM EDT
[#1]
For those that are interested in world history there is a timeline where Adolf Hitler was assassinated in a successful coup carried out by members of the military and his own political party. What many movies and books fail to recognize is that there was a lot of discontent in his party about what was going on and in this timeline the attempted coup/ assassination failed but in the other it was successful.
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 10:30:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 10:35:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Tommy101:
Confederate and gadsden flags will soon be outlawed and deemed a hate crime, now you see why i said they become the savage flag of choice...
View Quote

7/12/2015
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 10:41:43 AM EDT
[#4]
In that timeline the true German nationalists in his party that knew him who wanted what was best for Germany and its people realized that Hitler was leading them into destruction so early in the war they carried out a successful assassination. Certain generals and politicians immediately assumed power and arrested the true Hitler loyalists and there was some brief fighting with certain elements of the German military that were true loyalists (mainly Waffen SS units).

A ceasefire was immediately declared and sent out to all the world powers that all military advances would immediately be ceased and withdrawn. This was very successful and they formulated a plan to repatriate all of the Jews to Israel and assisted them in creating the state of Israel in 1948. This was extremely successful and the allies assisted in this.
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 10:53:40 AM EDT
[#5]
The world powers applauded the new found government of Germany and its leaders and as a result they quickly became a world economic powerhouse and other countries were petitioning to become a part of Germany. The following countries joined and became part of Germany: Denmark, Austria, Slovenia, Check republic, Romania, Belgium, Netherlands, Croatia, Hungary, Albania, and Greece.
Notables: Switzerland kept its name and country but was 100% under German influence and Germany uses Switzerland as a (non bias) political ally which was really smart. Italy gave the northern half of Italy to Germany because the italian people there voted to become a part of it and the southern half remained Italy but under German influence. Greece was one of the last countries to join because they were facing an economic depression and joining Germany saved them from starvation.
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 10:56:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Wow Titor, bringing it back to the early college days. I remember my friends and I swearing he came from an alternate timeline where John Kerry won the presidency and that's why all the shit hit the fan
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 11:04:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By brass:

Sci-fi Novel "Project D.O.D.O." From Neal Stephenson covers this sort of.   Some events are so world changing that things need to be Changed up to dozens of times in different worldlines to finally nudge the consensus of all the others to 'flip' to be part of the worldline we are currently residing in.  

It's a pretty cool book if interested in time travel and how the paradoxes solve themselves by splitting a new worldline so everything has to be super careful due to cascading effects.  The book covers how magic was reduced past 1800 and entirely snuffed out in 1851 because the first Solar Eclipse was photographed and seen by most people in the western world, cementing it, and photography became more popular.   Once photographs were taken, things were no longer fluid and easily changed with magic the way they were prior to the scientific revolution, witches could only do minor things and other people stopped believing in magic so magic stopped.  Current day built a quantum state room that has decoherence field around it to allow magic to happen is built and they use it to change little things and recruit witches from pre-1700s to do things like nudge national borders to the other side of a river and things like that since it's the DoD running it (While the witches try and snuff out the scientific/tech revolution to keep their magic).

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By brass:
Originally Posted By jb31:
One part of the entire time travel thing I don't understand.  Titor said he was sent back to somehow alter the future from what I got, right?  If time divergence occurs as you enter a new time and you create a new world line, how could you change your "home" world line?

Sci-fi Novel "Project D.O.D.O." From Neal Stephenson covers this sort of.   Some events are so world changing that things need to be Changed up to dozens of times in different worldlines to finally nudge the consensus of all the others to 'flip' to be part of the worldline we are currently residing in.  

It's a pretty cool book if interested in time travel and how the paradoxes solve themselves by splitting a new worldline so everything has to be super careful due to cascading effects.  The book covers how magic was reduced past 1800 and entirely snuffed out in 1851 because the first Solar Eclipse was photographed and seen by most people in the western world, cementing it, and photography became more popular.   Once photographs were taken, things were no longer fluid and easily changed with magic the way they were prior to the scientific revolution, witches could only do minor things and other people stopped believing in magic so magic stopped.  Current day built a quantum state room that has decoherence field around it to allow magic to happen is built and they use it to change little things and recruit witches from pre-1700s to do things like nudge national borders to the other side of a river and things like that since it's the DoD running it (While the witches try and snuff out the scientific/tech revolution to keep their magic).

I reread the original Coast to Coast fax from Titor. What I read originally was incomplete.  He said the time line breaks in 2564 and they don't know why, but they believe events began in the 2000s.  His mission was to gather information and see if additional world lines shared the same "end of time" so they could possible avoid it in their future.  He stated that you travel on your own time line.  When you stop the divergence is created.  To get back, you need to travel back to just before you stopped to get back to your original time line, then immediately forward without stopping.   The part about the spatial relationship of the earth when travelling trough time was also a nice add.  If nothing else, he was pretty sharp.
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 11:09:23 AM EDT
[#8]
I forgot to mention that Russia did not accept the initial ceasefire and withdrawal and they said they needed reparations and land concessions to which Germany said no and so Russia launched a military campaign to go straight to Berlin but Germany took all it military forces which at the time was absolutely massive due to them not engaging the Allies and the russians suffered catastrophic losses. That lasted about a year and it was estimated they lost around 500,000 soldiers which is not much compared to the losses they suffered on this timeline but it made them change their mind about the fight they we’re starting.

Poland, Spain, France, and Great Britain remained sovereign however they wound up becoming allies with Germany along with the United States. Germany became a great superpower along with the United States and some would argue even stronger. There’s a lot that I left out but I thought y’all might be interested in hearing how history turned out differently in a different reality.
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 11:12:30 AM EDT
[#9]
I forgot to mention that Russia did not accept the initial ceasefire and withdrawal and they said they needed reparations and land concessions to which Germany said no and so Russia launched a military campaign to go straight to Berlin but Germany took all it military forces which at the time was absolutely massive due to them not engaging the Allies and the russians suffered catastrophic losses. That lasted about a year and it was estimated they lost around 500,000 soldiers which is not much compared to the losses they suffered on this timeline but it made them change their mind about the fight they we’re starting.

Poland, Spain, France, and Great Britain remained sovereign however they wound up becoming allies with Germany along with the United States. Germany became a great superpower along with the United States and some would argue even stronger. There’s a lot that I left out but I thought y’all might be interested in hearing how history turned out differently in a different reality.
View Quote

Interesting. But what did Japan do in that reality?
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 11:23:23 AM EDT
[#10]
They agreed to the original ceasefire by Germany. The attack on Pearl Harbor never happened. I do remember there being a brief skirmish between the Americans and Japanese on the island of Guam but a deal was struck by  diplomats from Switzerland (Germany) for both countries to leave the island and let it be an international trading port.
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 11:23:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Advance] [#11]
Not trying to be a grammar naught see but does Tommy have a history of typos?

Check republic
Czech Republic

Edit:

it
its

I guess typos are common with him. No biggie. I won't comment any more on them.

Edit #2:

Some info on Hitler assassination attempts.

https://www.history.co.uk/article/killing-hitler-the-many-assassination-attempts-on-adolf-hitler

Below tracks with Japan staying out of the war.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/25/2023 2:45:07 PM EDT
[#12]
In that timeline the true German nationalists in his party that knew him who wanted what was best for Germany and its people realized that Hitler was leading them into destruction so early in the war they carried out a successful assassination. Certain generals and politicians immediately assumed power and arrested the true Hitler loyalists and there was some brief fighting with certain elements of the German military that were true loyalists (mainly Waffen SS units).

A ceasefire was immediately declared and sent out to all the world powers that all military advances would immediately be ceased and withdrawn. This was very successful and they formulated a plan to repatriate all of the Jews to Israel and assisted them in creating the state of Israel in 1948. This was extremely successful and the allies assisted in this.
View Quote

Why didn't you tell us about Covid?
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 3:08:06 PM EDT
[#13]
The mods must have gotten bored to dredge this thread up lol.

I will admit though that the person playing Tommy this time is better than the last few. Subnet perhaps?

Also, it never ceases to amaze me how many people fall for it.
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 3:48:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By woodsman556:

I will admit though that the person playing Tommy this time is better than the last few. Subnet perhaps?

View Quote

1) No one got bored, the thread mysteriously broke and many people confirmed it.  I asked for someone to look into it, and while the exact reason it was broke is a mystery, they managed to recover it

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/One-of-the-great-Arfcom-mysteries-the-first-John-Titor-thread-MODS-LOCK-Original-thread-found/5-2667764/

2) Not sure who is playing what, but it’s entertaining to many, and

3) Because people are entertained by it doesn’t mean they believe it is real.  I am re-binging Star Trek DS9.  I would love to ask questions about the Dominion War or how transport buffers arrange and hold biological data.  It doesn’t mean I believe those things are real.
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 3:52:43 PM EDT
[#15]
To me, this thread is like playing with ChatGPT. A curiosity that is entertaining. Sort of like The Why Files.
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 4:34:16 PM EDT
[#16]
It's just a fun game of "what if?". The @Davio part from the other old thread, though....
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 4:41:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: OTHP] [#17]
Originally Posted By KillerDyller:

View Quote

He kinda did said stock up on toilet paper instead of ammo back in Aug 2016.

That def proved to be true.

L@@king forward to obscure posts tommy101

ETA/
Took a bit to find but here it is :

Some of you might wanna have an arsenal of toilet paper instead of ammo. Every time you wipe with that soft new tp you better be thankful and enjoy it while you can. I know that sounds humorous but it wont be when your using a nasty old rag.

This was posted 8/18/2016

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I never read the original thread ( this one that was gone but once again alive)
We faired the TP shortage fine though.
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 4:53:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Had to look twice when it floated to the top of my subscriptions.
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 5:34:03 PM EDT
[#19]
It's just a fun game of "what if?". The @Davio part from the other old thread, though....
View Quote

Bitcoin was around $850 when he posted that.
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 6:27:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By woodsman556:

View Quote

It does seem like Tommy has been played by several different people.
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 6:54:25 PM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

He hasn't told us about ANYTHING. He has predicted exactly nothing but has been caught in lots of inconsistent posts in the previous thread and other threads he must not have thought people would remember.  He must be bored.  His white knights will be along shortly to shout me down.
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 7:33:29 PM EDT
[#22]

7/12/2015
View Quote

I mean, you don't really see the Confederate flag these days except for maybe in some hollers in West Virginia.

Also, the DHS did put the Gadsen flag on the terrorist watch list.
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 7:42:36 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

3/10

Going to watch netflix
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 7:45:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Tommy, did you enjoy your recent trip to Mexico?
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 9:51:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Moon-Watcher:

He hasn't told us about ANYTHING. He has predicted exactly nothing but has been caught in lots of inconsistent posts in the previous thread and other threads he must not have thought people would remember.  He must be bored.  His white knights will be along shortly to shout me down.
View Quote

Some tards here actually believe him.
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 11:40:11 PM EDT
[#26]

View All Quotes

I recall him being asked repeatedly who would win in 2016, and he finally posted the address of Bernie Sander's campaign headquarters.

But whatever, it's still entertaining to follow along.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 12:28:23 AM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

I gave you all sorts of hints and clues but you missed it that’s all. I even gave a hint about what to do concerning the most controversial subject here before it even rolled out…
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 12:40:02 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By N1Rampage:
Tommy, did you enjoy your recent trip to Mexico?
View Quote

Yes I did, I had a great time. It was more of a trip to do some investigation though and meet up with some acquaintances.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 12:44:03 AM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

Your avatar depicts what I think of you to a T. Keep chasing Bigfoot around you’ll find him one day.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 1:08:44 AM EDT
[#30]

Your avatar depicts what I think of you to a T. Keep chasing Bigfoot around you’ll find him one day.
View Quote

An ignorant retort by somebody who should have a deeper knowledge of science fiction, since your entire persona here is fictitious nonsense.  Maybe you could spend some time reviewing the works of Arthur C. Clarke to get inspiration for your next online persona.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 1:27:41 AM EDT
[#31]
@Tommy101

I'd like to know more about the "new" covid coming back and it's target audience you mentioned.

Seems as of now the vacine is killing more people then the current C19 variant with a new vacine supposedly coming down the pike @ a tune of 5 billion for R&D to combat covid.

Link Posted: 8/26/2023 3:01:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ecophon] [#32]
View Quote

If Davio returns, the party has most  definitely started.

ETA
Tommy, What's the future news on all the UFOs? Aliens or time travellers?

Also...
"We cannot go back in time and change the past, but we can dredge that shit up.” Women everywhere.

Link Posted: 8/26/2023 3:08:28 AM EDT
[#33]
For those that are interested in world history there is a timeline where Adolf Hitler was assassinated in a successful coup carried out by members of the military and his own political party. What many movies and books fail to recognize is that there was a lot of discontent in his party about what was going on and in this timeline the attempted coup/ assassination failed but in the other it was successful.
View Quote

I'm sure in others, Hitler won the war.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 3:55:49 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By WildBoar:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By WildBoar:

If you were one of those "tards" that believed him and invested into Tesla or Bitcoin like he recommend you would be laughing all the way to the bank even if it was less than a 1000 dollars.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 10:45:43 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By ecophon:

ETA

Also...
"We cannot go back in time and change the past, but we can dredge that shit up.” Women everywhere.

View Quote

Regarding UFO’s are they true? Yes and no. Not the answer you wanted but allow me to explain. Aliens of a different species have yet to be found but the unidentified flying objects are the time travelers looping in the timeline. The ships are highly advanced aircraft that require no pilot but there are manual controls. Even the most modern F35 would stand no chance against even a basic Fighter.
       Pilots have been seeing them for a long time and most of them ignore them. But there have been some hotshot pilots that have engaged them and even fired on them but quickly found out they were no match. It’s not just the USA but other countries have done the same thing. We’re definitely not interested in starting a war with humans from the past. It would be like a modern military going to war with an army from the civil war or honestly a military from the bronze age.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 10:49:11 AM EDT
[#36]
So Tommy101 do the Vikings ever win a Super Bowl?    
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 11:00:19 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By OTHP:
@Tommy101

I'd like to know more about the "new" covid coming back and it's target audience you mentioned.

Seems as of now the vacine is killing more people then the current C19 variant with a new vacine supposedly coming down the pike @ a tune of 5 billion for R&D to combat covid.

View Quote

I was never vaccinated for Covid 19.  Trust your instincts. If you’re instincts tell you to immediately get vaccinated because you’re scared to death and can’t function in society then go ahead. I could say some stuff but I better stay in line. Good luck with your decision.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 11:00:33 AM EDT
[#38]
Tell us who the antichrist is and where he comes from
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 11:12:21 AM EDT
[#39]

I was never vaccinated for Covid 19.  Trust your instincts. If you’re instincts tell you to immediately get vaccinated because you’re scared to death and can’t function in society then go ahead. I could say some stuff but I better stay in line. Good luck with your decision.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By OTHP:
@Tommy101

You mean you could say some stuff that would actually be useful and not so vague as to be useless? Go ahead. Worst case scenario, you can say it was a different timeline to cover your tracks.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 11:49:16 AM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

Entire family is pureblood.

Well two oldest boys veaxxed but they are grown and out on their own.
Youngest two and wife lile me are not vaxxed.

We went through pure hell to stay purebloods all kinds of threats and shit frome everyone every angle.

Not getting it this time around either when the "new" vax hits.

I'm going to tell you why.
If it was so good and worked so well it would cost as much as kemo or a weeks stay in a hospital room.

Instead it's so good they have to force you into taking it with threats & mandates.

Spent year lots of years in the med field so this isn't coming from someone that just doesn't know whats going on. Hell last hospital I worked they  charged you for the O2 you breathed by the ltr &  hr.
IV saline was 300 a bag & a addmission kit was 400 for a plastic tub full of disposable crap most never used.

the better a med or treatment works or the more you need it  the more it cost.
That's how the med field works.

There is no money is dead people they need us just sick enough to keep paying.

That IS how the medical field works in this timeline.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 4:47:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Will the stuff in Antartica help us play catchup?  Of course, that technology isn't for the plebians.
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 7:12:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:49:22 AM EDT
[#43]
In 2048, is Texas still extremely gay?
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:51:13 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By colklink:
View Quote

Lemme take this one Tommy: Texas is gay in every timeline.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:51:48 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By macman37:

View All Quotes

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/2/2023 5:38:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Tommy, how does the Ukraine Russia conflict end?
Link Posted: 9/2/2023 6:31:10 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 9/2/2023 10:49:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Ascendent:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hellyeah-175.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/2/2023 11:51:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By ecophon:

ETA

Also...

View Quote

They are more inter dimensional than time travelers IMO.
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 2:36:16 PM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

Who keeps you in line bro
Page / 56
John Titor (Page 54 of 56)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top