BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Kamala Harris IQ (Page 2 of 6)
Page / 6
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:00:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know how smart she is, I don't listen to her, but I know smart people can be wrong, so it doesn't mater.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:00:22 PM EDT
[#2]
It's all a show, I bet shes a whole lot smarter than she lets on.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:02:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Just because we disagree with her, does not make her dumb.  Low IQ people did not graduate from the University of California College of the Law, San Francisco in 1989.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:04:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JLH3:
What you saw at the debate was typical litigator tactics

Harris treated this like a trial. It's obvious she didn't have the facts, because their record sucks, and you really couldn't argue the law because it doesn't apply to this kind of a debate. So what do you do? You piss off the other side. You make them lose their cool. You find three or four points that you can continually circle back to and stick to it. During their prep, they knew exactly who they were dealing with and then what buttons they needed to push. They attacked his ego and he responded just like they knew he would.  

And that's one of the biggest things that gets a lot of litigators, especially prosecutors.  They cant figure the holes in their own case.   She knew her "case" was nothing about holes but she (and her prep people) knew exactly how to piss Trump off and keep him talking about himself and not her and their failed policies.  At least not in any real, substantive way.

Now, she's not a great litigator or else she would be a lot better on her feet (see what happened when Tulsi went after her). But even a moderately competent litigator can prep for a trial. You figure out what your talking points are and stick to them.  Especially when you probably have some really, really smart people helping you prep.

View Quote

When you know you can lie and get away with it, it is very easy to argue against someone.  Especially if they are "fact checked" by one sided moderators.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:07:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By mc556:
She’s not stupid nor is she Genius.  
Don’t underestimate your enemies.   For a man who obviously is Familiar with the Sun Tzu he should have known better and didn’t follow an of the rules.  Use of terrain. Going on ABC was fighting a battle he could not win with stacked odds.   Know your enemies. He underestimated his enemy by judging her not her handlers.
Prolonged conflict. The time he agreed to was way too long of a debate.  
Utility and discipline.   He let them get under his skin.  
This ties in to the others above.  He started to fight back with emotion not strategy.

One thing I can’t personally stand is him taking some credit for everything.  It comes off very narcissistic to moderates.  He reminds many people of the type of boss who never gives his team credit.  
 I wish he would except that he has his core base locked down. The bravado isn’t necessary and at times he needs to act more presidential.    He has my vote.  It’s the people like my in laws he needs to tip in his favor.   I don’t see them voting for Kamala, but they may not be motivated to vote at all.

View Quote

Pretty much nailed it.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:11:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By wildearp:
Room temperature.
View Quote

Yep. On a cold day.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:11:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Her Sperm Count is extraordinary high.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:14:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Hard to tell.  Her giggly, nasal communications style is so nerve-grating that I wince and turn away before forming any real opinion.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:15:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: anesvick] [#9]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

Lofl

Attorney general of California. United States senator. Vice President, and now presidential candidate.

She is smarter than anybody posting in this thread, that's for sure. Including me.
View Quote
But... She can't come up with a decent economic plan to save her life, because she has no experience in that area, and is not willing to learn.

I also have very little respect for people that are willing to have a hand shoved up their ass to run their mouth for them, so there is that as well.

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:17:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DarkLordVader] [#10]
Her mother is a doctor and her father a University professor.

She may be a dumb commie, but she's probably not stupid.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:19:17 PM EDT
[#11]
10-15 points over retard, and I'm not joking. She dumb.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:21:40 PM EDT
[#12]
She is a solid mid-wit.  Like to pause for effect, attempts to sound sage and insightful.  Acts as if she is the most intelligent person in the room, rarely is.  Race and gender(and BJs) got her where she is not intellect.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:22:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By kcolg30:
Much higher than the GD.
View Quote

Depends on what your defination of Much is?  Perhaps 1 pt. higher, or 3 pts. lower.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:22:50 PM EDT
[#14]
She somehow made it though law school, on her knees

Then passed the Cal bar, on her knees
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:23:33 PM EDT
[#15]
LOL

Typical GD
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:26:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By DarkLordVader:
Her mother is a doctor and her father a University professor.

She may be a dumb commie, but she's probably not stupid.
View Quote

Because of her parents I am surprised by how unremarkable she is.  Maybe a history of drug use is a factor.

As long as she is able to be the front man for her handlers IQ is of little importance.  

She does have some good advisors as she is doing better than she should considering how badly the last 3.5 years have gone under her tenure.  An ultra-supportive media has been a big help for her too.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:29:20 PM EDT
[#17]
She passed the bar. She isn’t stupid.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:29:25 PM EDT
[#18]

Lofl

Attorney general of California. United States senator. Vice President, and now presidential candidate.

She is smarter than anybody posting in this thread, that’s for sure. Including me.
View Quote

lol.  none of those things you mentioned have an intelligence requirement.  

look at the acceptance requirements for Howard University where she went to undergraduate.  not exactly competitive.  

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:32:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: K9-Bob] [#19]
Attachment Attached File

This gal has a higher IQ than the Border Zsar.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 12:34:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By KokopelliGolfer:
If I was to be completely honest, she did pass the bar, so I don't think she's stupid.  She's most likely just a very poor public speaker when the teleprompter is not present or when she is asked questions about policies that go against American (but not her) ideals.
View Quote

I disagree. She fucked and blew her way into advantageous positions. I think she's smart enough to know who to fuck or blow, and I also think she leveraged that skill to pass her bar. She can't articulate shit, she doesn't seem to know much of anything politically, she's a hardcore Marxist and she's the literal definition of a "political whore". What are her values and principles? Whatever is necessary to win an election. She's the perfect POTUS candidate for someone else to manipulate, and she'll giggle while doing that bidding.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 1:21:37 PM EDT
[#21]
I watched an interview with Tulsi Gabbard where she was asked if Kamala was smart.  Tulsi said from her interactions with Kamala that she wasn’t.  For a politician to make it to the level she has, obviously a person has to be above average in communication skills.  Communication skills includes written media and that may explain her ability to get through law school and the BAR, along with being able to memorize passages of text.  Her debate showed she is reliant on memorization.   Body language and shaky delivery exposed discomfort having to adjust to an opponent attacking from angles she wasn’t prepared for.  IMO, if she gets elected she will be no different than the last two Democratic presidents who weren’t leaders or competent enough to do the job and the same people making policy and decisions would be back in charge.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 3:58:25 PM EDT
[#22]
She was a sex worker, for gosh sake.  She may have been skilled at her trade, but she isn't smart.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 4:04:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Probably around the ABV of the wine she clearly drinks constantly.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 4:05:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By anesvick:
But... She can't come up with a decent economic plan to save her life, because she has no experience in that area, and is not willing to learn.

I also have very little respect for people that are willing to have a hand shoved up their ass to run their mouth for them, so there is that as well.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Lofl

She is smarter than anybody posting in this thread, that's for sure. Including me.

Agreed. And being cunning as well as having certain academic skills aren't necessarily indicators of intelligence. Also, being a political leftist shows a reticence to deal with reality. Not very smart IMO.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 4:11:40 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

SIGH. You still don't get it.  She came up with the exact economic plan that her side wants.  Her side does not give a shit what we think.  It is a means to their end.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 4:21:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Kuquat isn't on the list. You may be overestimating her.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 4:24:18 PM EDT
[#27]
115 or so.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:31:48 PM EDT
[#28]
She is genuinely a dumbass.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:36:50 PM EDT
[#29]
The bunch feeding her speech’s need to be better to sell her to the center rather than the center extreme left
Not dumb
not top of the class
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:41:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By tripleshok:
She is genuinely a dumbass.
View Quote

Not so dumb that she didn't throw Trump around a bit...
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:44:43 PM EDT
[#31]

Lofl

She is smarter than anybody posting in this thread, that’s for sure. Including me.
View Quote

Speak for yourself.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:45:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Probably more than average. She wouldn’t be in her position realistically if she actually had a low to average IQ.

If you overlook personal bias, most people with her education level are above average, either side of the political divide.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:46:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By piciphant:
I don't know how smart she is, I don't listen to her, but I know smart people can be wrong, so it doesn't mater.
View Quote

Some of the most intelligent people I know are fucking morons. Some of the dumbest people I know, while having a very specific and narrow knowledge arc have done exceptionally well for themselves  
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:47:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By TheRealBluedog:
She went to a third or fourth tear law school, and failed the bar on her first attempt. I saw somewhere that she passed it on her third attempt, but other sources say she passed it on the second attempt. The average college student is smarter than the average American. The average law school graduate is smarter than the average college student. The average attorney is smarter than the population at large. But these are all just averages. Personally, I believe in different types of intelligence.  She’s probably a little smarter than the average American, but far dumber than the average attorney. But she makes up for it in other ways, which is why she’s been politically successful.
View Quote

You have obviously never listened to her speak prior to this debate.
She is low IQ,  she advanced through sexual favors, not intellect, not traditional hard work.

I doubt she tops 80.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:53:26 PM EDT
[#35]

Lofl

View Quote

@Low_Country  you’re smarter than most based on your alma mater alone.  Kamala slept her way up the ladder to prominence vis a vis Willies pecker then was voted on further due to her DEI credentials which are all you need coming out of Commiefornia.  She bombed as a Presidential candidate and is only VP for more DEI votes.  Now she’s only competing for President because Joe was a dementia patient that everyone saw over 4 years ago but the media covered over for the last several years.  Really a ridiculous tale of how bad politics is in America and in the Democrap party in general.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:58:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Probably an IQ well beyond most of arfcom’s.

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:01:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By sentionaut:
I don't think her IQ matters really, she just does what her handlers ask her to do.
View Quote

didn't the usa recently graduate its first downs syndrome law student? i know i read somewhere about this happening. so in reality, kamala was first?
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:01:49 PM EDT
[#38]

Lofl

View Quote

I think you overestimate the intellect required of those posts. But she isn't the retard that people seem to think her to be. She is, as someone else said, a midwit. Above average enough to climb pretty high up the ladder, but not someone that would ever be mistaken for brilliant. The public and private sectors are full of people like her, because there just aren't enough highly intelligent people to go around.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:04:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Low_Country] [#39]
Originally Posted By GopherKiller:

@Low_Country  you’re smarter than most based on your alma mater alone.  Kamala slept her way up the ladder to prominence vis a vis Willies pecker then was voted on further due to her DEI credentials which are all you need coming out of Commiefornia.  She bombed as a Presidential candidate and is only VP for more DEI votes.  Now she’s only competing for President because Joe was a dementia patient that everyone saw over 4 years ago but the media covered over for the last several years.  Really a ridiculous tale of how bad politics is in America and in the Democrap party in general.
View Quote

Our politics suck. Our electorate sucks. Our candidates suck. Kamala Harris sucks.

Yes, she is a DEI hire. Yes, she probably slept her way, in significant part, to where she is. Yes, her politics are abhorrent. I absolutely despise the woman.

But it’s takes a combination of personal characteristics and attributes to rise to the level she has, especially coming from humble beginnings. And nowhere in that list of characteristics and attributes is stupidity.

Continuing to dismiss that, is a mistake.

ETA: and for the record, it took me two tries to get in, and I graduated in the bottom 10% of my class. @GopherKiller
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:05:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By crazymoose:

I think you overestimate the intellect required of those posts. But she isn't the retard that people seem to think her to be. She is, as someone else said, a midwit. Above average enough to climb pretty high up the ladder, but not someone that would ever be mistaken for brilliant. The public and private sectors are full of people like her, because there just aren't enough highly intelligent people to go around.
View Quote

It’s not the smarts required to do the job, it’s the smarts necessary to get to those positions in the first place.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:15:02 PM EDT
[#41]
An ACT score is an IQ test.

She attended Howard University for her undergrad degree, which has an average ACT score for admission of 25.

A score of 25 on the ACT is about 112 IQ.

Average range but certainly not what you want in a VP of your company OR country, let alone President.

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:15:23 PM EDT
[#42]
I would bet she could give Hank Johnson or Sheila Jackson Lee a run for their money on the IQ scale.

Both of those also passed the bar and practiced law.

And they were/are super smart.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:17:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Not a moron, not particularly intelligent. I would guess 100 to at most 115.

She only gets by through being rehearsed, study, and having help.

She's a terrible actor too. Her debate performance was cringe worthy. She seems incapable of just acting like a normal person between the odd gestures, fake laughs, and phony accents.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:19:17 PM EDT
[#44]
She's certainly 110+

She managed to graduate law school and pass the bar, she just comes across as a moron when speaking publicly. I bet she's so hitting anti-depressants, anti-migraine meds, a little THC, Xanax, wine, etc, to the point her doctor is surprised she's functional.

Someone with 100 IQ seems like a fucking retard if you spend all day with engineers, doctors, and lawyers.

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:19:30 PM EDT
[#45]
If Kamala had a canoe...

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:17:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Kharn:
She's certainly 110+

She managed to graduate law school and pass the bar

just comes across as a moron when speaking publicly. I bet she's so hitting anti-depressants, anti-migraine meds, a little THC, Xanax, wine, etc, to the point her doctor is surprised she's functional.

Someone with 100 IQ seems like a fucking retard if you spend all day with engineers, doctors, and lawyers.

Kharn
View Quote

She sounds like a functioning retard at times.  Most attorneys are probably 120+, but I don't think Kamala is.

How many tries did she need to pass the BAR?  I doubt graduating and passing the BAR is really all that difficult if one fully applies himself to it. I bet anyone of upper-average intelligence could do it and I've met lawyers who certainly fall into this category.

I certainly don't get the impression she is as intelligent as me. But it's also hard to tell by watching videos of someone publicly regurgitating prepped speeches and whatnot. I would probably look stupid under those circumstances, but it's what she does and she should be well practiced.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:30:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alien] [#47]
probably 110 MAX

ChatGPT says the average attorney has an IQ of 120-130, which means there are PLENTY of attorneys with an IQ of 110 (or even less ).
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:33:47 PM EDT
[#48]
When you can suck your way through Law School, you don't need an IQ
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 12:28:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Lou_Daks] [#49]

Lofl

View Quote

It could be that she just sucks dick better than you.  Have you considered that?

Link Posted: 9/13/2024 9:54:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: corwin1968] [#50]

But it's takes a combination of personal characteristics and attributes to rise to the level she has, especially coming from humble beginnings. And nowhere in that list of characteristics and attributes is stupidity.

Continuing to dismiss that, is a mistake.

View Quote
I'm surprised by how many people either don't realize this or just don't believe it.  W. Bush is a perfect example.  He often came across as a dumbass, but it doesn't matter who your daddy is or who your grandfather was, they don't let unintelligent people fly jet fighters.  I'm assuming he was a legit pilot and not someone riding in the backseat, which I suppose could be rigged, based on daddy's connections.

I voted "100-109" but think she very well might be higher than that.  Some people come across as less intelligent than they really are and others come across as more intelligent than they really are.
Page / 6
Kamala Harris IQ (Page 2 of 6)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top