Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 8/26/2024 12:03:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1975]
She wants to be able to sit closer to Trump so she can constantly point her finger in his face and shush him by saying "I'm speaking" like she did to Pence. She thinks this gives her a sense of command.

Kamala Demands Seated Debate With Notes

Attachment Attached File

Kamala Harris is seeking to change the terms of her ABC debate with former President Donald J. Trump, with the America First leader’s camp saying her team wanted a sit-down debate with opening statements and notes. Harris has already backed out of a debate on the less-friendly Fox News network in front of a “full arena audience.”

Harris’s camp is currently quibbling over whether or not microphones should remain “hot” while the rival candidates are not speaking. Trump, who asked for hot mics in 2020, agreed to muted mics and no audience for the upcoming ABC debate and his previous CNN debate against Joe Biden—with the Democrats being the ones who put forward these demands. Now, Harris’s team is asking for mics to be left hot on ABC after all and criticizing Trump for declining to reopen the negotiations—to distract from the fact Harris has been demanding even more favorable terms than Biden.

“Enough with the games. We accepted the ABC debate under the exact same terms as the CNN debate. The Harris camp, after having already agreed to the CNN rules, asked for a seated debate, with notes, and opening statements. We said no changes to the agreed upon rules,” said Jason Miller, senior adviser to President Trump.

“If Kamala Harris isn’t smart enough to repeat the messaging points her handlers want her to memorize, that’s their problem,” Miller continued.

“This seems to be a pattern for the Harris campaign. They won’t allow Harris to do interviews, they won’t allow her to do press conferences, and now they want to give her a cheat-sheet for the debate. My guess is that they’re looking for a way to get out of any debate with President Trump,” he concluded.

Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:05:09 PM EDT
[#1]
No notes. No teleprompter. No earpieces. No exceptions.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:05:52 PM EDT
[#2]
That's what Dems do....want to change the rules.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:07:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Trump bent over backwards for the Biden debate, why should he give in anymore?
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:07:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I think it would be more harmful for her to not debate than to acquiesce to her demands. Trump needs to say at every stump spot "let's face off - face to face-no notes-no teleprompter Kamala. Don't be chicken
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:07:41 PM EDT
[#5]
I can’t wait to watch Trump eat her alive and then Vance walk all over Walz.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:09:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By QueenDeNile:
I think it would be more harmful for her to not debate than to acquiesce to her demands. Trump needs to say at every stump spot "let's face off - face to face-no notes-no teleprompter Kamala. Don't be chicken
View Quote

I don't know anyone who hasn't decided.
No one is changing their minds.
Your not wrong,  but no one but our side cares.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:09:55 PM EDT
[#7]
If I was the DNC I wouldn't agree to any debates.

There's nothing to be gained and everything to lose.

Trump figured this out in 2024.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:10:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Trump claims concerns about debate with Harris are over 'unfairness'
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:10:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Dartor:
That's what Dems do....want to change the rules.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:10:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Libertas] [#10]
Originally Posted By CAsoldier:
I can't wait to watch Trump eat her alive and then Vance walk all over Walz.
View Quote
This is going to be entertaining.  Walz stands no chance to go toe-to-toe with the intellect of Vance
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:12:08 PM EDT
[#11]
She ain't gonna debate.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:13:16 PM EDT
[#12]
I'd tell her and the Democrats no dice......you agreed to the original terms now stick to them or piss off
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:14:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Oh Karen.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:14:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By cyclone:
I'd tell her and the Democrats no dice......you agreed to the original terms now stick to them or piss off
View Quote

This... Sorry you changed people mid way through the process. Fuck off with your changes.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:16:57 PM EDT
[#15]
And I demand her tongue on my taint after I had some tacos off a roach coach in Mexico.

Fuck that cunt and all her handlers.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:18:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Kamala Harris TRIES TO PULL OUT OF RIGGED ABC Debate Over Mics

Kamala Harris TRIES TO PULL OUT OF RIGGED ABC Debate Over Mics To Get FAKE Strong Black Woman Moment
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:20:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:22:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Crusader44:
View Quote

Bingo. She's been trying to use the Biden defense of just hiding out and not getting questioned. Once the spotlight is on and she gets grilled she'll shit the bed like she always does. She'll get exposed.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:24:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By cyclone:
View Quote

And how will that get played in the media? There will be 87million articles and news flashes about how Trump canceled the debate, and 0 on how Harris weaseled her way out.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:28:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Come on guys, have a heart.  After spending all that time on her knees servicing Willie brown and montel, her knees are shot and she needs to sit down.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:29:58 PM EDT
[#21]
She is going to hide, let the MSM play defense for her, and try to run out the clock.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:33:49 PM EDT
[#22]
lol
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:36:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:36:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Google results show all the lefty news organizations running headlines along the lines of “Trump to back out of debate with Harris” or “Trump may skip the ABC debate”
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:39:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By QueenDeNile:
View Quote

I don’t think you appreciate how incompetent she actually is in real life.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:41:05 PM EDT
[#26]
It should be the exact debate format as the one in June.  How could one argue against strict time limits and muted mics?
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:46:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Why do Dems get to demand the conditions of the debate? Every. Single. Time.

Neither party should get a say actually. The debate host sets the rules and conditions and that's it.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:46:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Eroic:
It should be the exact debate format as the one in June.  How could one argue against strict time limits and muted mics?
View Quote

It has nothing to do with that.

The D camp knows Trump will (rightly) argue any rules changes.  The D camp knows their allies in the media will run headlines like the ones below

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:48:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Well this is bizarre. Why would Trump drop out? Worst thing he could do.

Donald Trump threatens to drop out of the ABC debate over use of hot mics
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:48:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By BoneB1B:

I don’t think you appreciate how incompetent she actually is in real life.
View Quote

It's really amazing how utterly lost she is when unscripted. "Any time, any place!" turned into only on ABC and only on one day real quick, now this shit. The usual DNC mouthpieces spewing that Trump is trying to back out/ running scared in 3,2...
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:48:42 PM EDT
[#31]
The muted mics was to keep Trump in line but it really hurt Biden since he was forced to finish his sentences instead of being interrupted. I thought that was kind of ironic.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:51:11 PM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

this
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:55:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Kamala wants affirmative action in debates.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:58:49 PM EDT
[#34]
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:58:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By SoonerBorn:
Trump bent over backwards for the Biden debate, why should he give in anymore?
View Quote

Because the media will never point this out and they will turn it on Trump for the masses to see that it's him that's backing down.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 1:08:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By 1975:
Well this is bizarre. Why would Trump drop out? Worst thing he could do.

Donald Trump threatens to drop out of the ABC debate over use of hot mics
View Quote

I'm going with fake news on that one
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 1:15:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Since she will have the questions in advance, I can see why she wants notes.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 1:21:01 PM EDT
[#38]
vice president Karen needs to be in charge, Iam speaking
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 1:32:43 PM EDT
[#39]
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/26/2024 1:32:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Just say no.  No one has to agree to rule changes.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 1:38:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Hmmm... so I typed "kamala harris height" into incognito google and it shows 5' 4" in the preview before even pressing enter. Typing in "donald trump height" doesn't show a quick result even after pressing enter and loading the search results.  (Elsewhere says 6' 3")
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 1:44:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 1:47:19 PM EDT
[#43]
View Quote

and mic on only when it's their turn to speak.

That includes the moderators' microphones. No interrupting the candidates after the mods ask their questions. No leading the witless.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 1:51:44 PM EDT
[#44]
So compromise.

Trump get hot mikes, his side of auditorium packed with his supporters, him standing .

Kamala is seated behind bulletproof glass, no hot mikes, no audience members from her side.

That’s fair.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 1:52:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By amannamedjed:
So compromise.

Trump get hot mikes, his side of auditorium packed with his supporters, him standing .

Kamala is seated behind bulletproof glass, no hot mikes, no audience members from her side.

That’s fair.
View Quote

Trump would be better served by having his mic stay off.  Interrupting Biden during the 2020 debates harmed him.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 1:52:56 PM EDT
[#46]
You spelled Penice wrong!
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 1:55:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prezboi44] [#47]
So compromise.

That’s fair.
View Quote

I just remember Trump bending far too often to the demands of others (media/democrats).  Compromise can be seen as subservience.  I would not give in to this bitch.

She didn't compromise on not going on Fox to debate, now did she.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 1:56:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By SmilingBandit:

Trump would be better served by having his mic stay off.  Interrupting Biden during the 2020 debates harmed him.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SmilingBandit:
So compromise.

That’s fair.

And he does better without an audience IMO. A crowd gets him too amped up and causes him to lose focus.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 1:57:43 PM EDT
[#49]
No notes bitch, you're gonna have to reveal your intellect in this one for all to see..

And I think it's amusing that they believe kamala shooshing Trump would go anything like it  did against Pence.. I'd kinda like to see that actually..

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/26/2024 1:57:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top