Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 2:58:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought she was a strong equal woman…is this not the case?
Wants special treatment cause she’s not equal?
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 5:14:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tiszta] [#2]
It’s Official: Donald Trump Reaches Agreement for Debate Against ‘Comrade Kamala Harris’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/08/27/its-official-donald-trump-reaches-agreement-debate-comrade-kamala-harris/
I was wrong. There will be a debate. I thought she would hide until election day.

Former President Donald Trump announced on Tuesday that he finally reached an agreement with the “Radical Left Democrats” for a debate with “Comrade Kamala Harris,” to take place Tuesday, September 10 on ABC.

"Trump announced that he won the battle, as the rules will be the same as the CNN debate after all.

“I have reached an agreement with the Radical Left Democrats for a Debate with Comrade Kamala Harris. It will be Broadcast Live on ABC FAKE NEWS, by far the nastiest and most unfair newscaster in the business, on Tuesday, September 10th, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania,” Trump announced on Truth Social.

“The Rules will be the same as the last CNN Debate, which seemed to work out well for everyone except, perhaps, Crooked Joe Biden. The Debate will be ‘stand up,’ and Candidates cannot bring notes, or ‘cheat sheets,'” Trump explained."
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 5:30:30 PM EDT
[#3]
she will mia for the next week and a half working with abc and her deep state think tank

Question one to kumswalla - "do you feel like your background as a woman of a diverse heritage gives you a unique perspective on the needs of the American people"

Question two to trump - "as a felon and a racist insurrectionis old man, can Americans trust your decision making"
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 5:31:30 PM EDT
[#4]
If this does happen, Pres. DJT just be as you were in the previous one. Just be Presidential, lead the way, no juvenile stuff, the future of this Republic is at stake. Speak the clear facts about what she has said and done that damage the country. Please, be THE MAN, lead, and tear the bitch apart with truth.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 5:32:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Danted:

I don't know anyone who hasn't decided.
No one is changing their minds.
You're not wrong,  but no one but our side cares.
View Quote
There are people who are undecided as unlikely as it seems.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 7:10:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Hopefully she will do so well it will look like FJB was a rock star at the last debate. Lol
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 7:25:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Libertas:
This is going to be entertaining.  Walz stands no chance to go toe-to-toe with the intellect of Vance
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Libertas:
Originally Posted By CAsoldier:
I can't wait to watch Trump eat her alive and then Vance walk all over Walz.
This is going to be entertaining.  Walz stands no chance to go toe-to-toe with the intellect of Vance

I’ve watched enough of Walz to say that it is dangerous to underestimate him. He comes across as a honest person, that he sincerely has good intentions for citizens, and has even admitted to past mistakes when it was tactful to shut down the heat (example: during the Floyd riots, “media” was arrested one of the nights the guard first showed up and heat was turned on Walz. He quickly was able to stop the heat by saying it was entirely on him for the arrests for unclear orders and it wouldn’t happen again). It’s why he’s such a dangerous person who has passed incredibly horrible laws and policies.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top