Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 107
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 5:42:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: J-Pat] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TowerTasteless:

We've had three years for your little doomsday fantasies to play out with Covid and the summer of love.  And yet SHTF never happened, the masses didn't run out of the cities like that.  

Instead, Bruen happened.  In some communities, my brothers in particular, 3-4 black men will pile into a car, head for the outer belt, will find a grocery store, then will follow you home from the grocery store then carjack you.  That's the reality.  These arrogant commie SRA twats are more of a thing now too.  Except when you take a step back they are few in numbers and located in and close to cities predominately.  That changes how to view them as a threat, and who they are a threat to.  That is a much different reality then the sky is falling and we will all die in an SRA led purge.

I'm not gonna argue PA is or isn't a shithole.  I got the hell out of Ohio to someplace that isn't really any better.  My career path is narrow enough it isn't really worth leaving for other facilities so I'll stick it out another 10 years or so and then go from there.
View Quote

So are things better, or worse than 2019?

Is the SRA shrinking, or getting larger? Is their sphere of influence broadening, or narrowing?

Just because gun rights got a win - doesn't mean you can ignore the SRA and their like. 14 years ago when I joined this site, nobody had heard of the JBGC / SRA / and the like, and everyone assured us all that the military was "on our side".

Link Posted: 5/31/2023 5:53:31 PM EDT
[#2]

Typical GD response that completely missed the point.

My area at this time isn't a permissive environment for these people.  But, the same can't be said for the rest of my friends and family.  My parents are moving to a place that I think will be more of a problem.  My brothers area has different problems and his head is buried in the sand about.  

Call it prepping or planning or whatever.  It looks like my main issue will be getting to a place that already has shit going sideways vs dealing with my locale.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By J-Pat:

Yeah, you aren't thinking. I agree.

SRA is a serious problem, and freedom loving folks had better start paying attention.

Typical GD response that completely missed the point.

My area at this time isn't a permissive environment for these people.  But, the same can't be said for the rest of my friends and family.  My parents are moving to a place that I think will be more of a problem.  My brothers area has different problems and his head is buried in the sand about.  

Call it prepping or planning or whatever.  It looks like my main issue will be getting to a place that already has shit going sideways vs dealing with my locale.
Most of the population lives in urban areas, and urban areas disproportionately concentrate cultural and economic power.

They may not confront you directly now, but while you self-exile to the hinterlands the left is working to hijack the network of institutions that directly and indirectly control your life in multiple ways.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 6:04:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By eesmith:
Most of the population lives in urban areas, and urban areas disproportionately concentrate cultural and economic power.

They may not confront you directly now, but while you self-exile to the hinterlands the left is working to hijack the network of institutions that directly and indirectly control your life in multiple ways.
View Quote

*She
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 6:18:55 PM EDT
[#4]
If there ever is a Marxist overthrow and they do take the cities then they will move to pacify the rural parts next to control food production and resources.  Did rural people thrive in any of the other Commie takeovers?

And yeah, they are training and they are getting proficient, and do have enough ex military to help.  I'm not so sure the average guy I see at the public range out here in a Maga hat is an operator.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 6:23:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Pajamacannon] [#5]
Originally Posted By bigern314:
If there ever is a Marxist overthrow and they do take the cities then they will move to pacify the rural parts next to control food production and resources.  Did rural people thrive in any of the other Commie takeovers?

And yeah, they are training and they are getting proficient, and do have enough ex military to help.  I'm not so sure the average guy I see at the public range out here in a Maga hat is an operator.
View Quote

Anyone I've ever seen with a MAGA hat in person couldn't climb a flight of stairs without getting winded. Lots of dudes are going to have a rude awakening when SHTF. Your enemy isn't just going to have a ranged battle with you from the loft of your barn.

ETA: this post is not directed at you, just hoping others will see it and take their physical fitness more seriously and stop assuming the left are just going to roll over and die.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 6:36:42 PM EDT
[#6]
I've been looking through the SRA reddit a bit and looking up various chapters.  One thing that stands out is their almost entirely located in urban centers.  Sure, they go out to the brutality and other matches more in the sticks but everything they do is urban centered.  So if you live out by where civilization starts to end, roughly 45 minutes to an hour outside of a city, what kind of threat are they to you?  

I don't think where I am they will ever be a threat to me given the distance and lack of optics where I live.  My friends and family however are more outer belt to inner belt suburbia.
View Quote

Consider that they are just a militia, the core threat is the deep state.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 6:39:38 PM EDT
[#7]

View Quote

That's what happened in the French Revolution.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 6:45:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By DonS:

Consider that they are just a militia, the core threat is the deep state.
View Quote

Yep, and if shit ever did get nutty a lot of weapons and supplies will be sent their way.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 6:48:01 PM EDT
[#9]

We've had three years for your little doomsday fantasies to play out with Covid and the summer of love.  And yet SHTF never happened, the masses didn't run out of the cities like that.  

Instead, Bruen happened.  In some communities, my brothers in particular, 3-4 black men will pile into a car, head for the outer belt, will find a grocery store, then will follow you home from the grocery store then carjack you.  That's the reality.  These arrogant commie SRA twats are more of a thing now too.  Except when you take a step back they are few in numbers and located in and close to cities predominately.  That changes how to view them as a threat, and who they are a threat to.  That is a much different reality then the sky is falling and we will all die in an SRA led purge.

I'm not gonna argue PA is or isn't a shithole.  I got the hell out of Ohio to someplace that isn't really any better.  My career path is narrow enough it isn't really worth leaving for other facilities so I'll stick it out another 10 years or so and then go from there.
View Quote

FBI/DOJ hid Biden corruption so he could win the 2020 election.

Leftist militias are not the core threat. It's way beyond that.

Leftists like Hugo Chavez use militias/criminal gangs to spread terror while being deniable. What happened in 2020 was a mild form of that. I expect it to get worse before it gets better.

Bruin was nice, but it's only a win in the context or a rule of law society. Such a society seems to be slipping away. In this context I see Bruin as something of a temporary respite, more than a solid win.

Link Posted: 5/31/2023 6:51:12 PM EDT
[#10]

Yep, and if shit ever did get nutty a lot of weapons and supplies will be sent their way.
View Quote

Maybe, but really all they need is to be unleashed while FBI and local prosecutors provide them protection.

Link Posted: 5/31/2023 6:53:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Federov] [#11]
View Quote

This is something that needs to be repeated over and over.  They are not out at the range for fun, to work on fighting against some mugger, to practice some target practice, they out there specifically to train in order to murder you and me.   That's their entire motivating force.

Not only that, they're networking.  Majority of the people here go to the range and don't want shit to do with anyone else there.  These leftists are meeting up, exchanging information, forming networks, all with the intent to come kill you.  People may make fun of them because they think they're just playing around, but they aren't.  They're specifically gearing up to go to war with the rest of America, kill you, kill your family and institute some wackjob Soviet style state.

They're already doing it.  That Tennessee christian school shooting was exactly the kind of thing they're preparing for.  That tranny is a hero in circles Karl runs with because she "took it to the enemy".  That's how they view you and me, the enemy.  You aren't going to vote this shit away.  You aren't going to reason with them.  It's nearly a religious thing for them.

We saw these people utilizing small squad tactics and planned assassinations during the 2020 riots, and it didn't matter if one trigger puller got shot and dead, because there's 100 more behind them, just waiting, and now they have a martyr.  The riots were perfect practice for the warfare they are desperately striving for.  Doesn't matter if a bunch are mentally ill people who can't function in real life, they'll open their arms for those people and find some way of utilizing them.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 6:57:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Federov:

This is something that needs to be repeated over and over.  They are not out at the range for fun, to work on fighting against some mugger, to practice some target practice, they out there specifically to train in order to murder you and me.   That's their entire motivating force.

View Quote

Uneducated Middle Eastern farmers with soviet era technology managed to kill a fair amount of US troops in Afghanistan. Even setting aside the training and networking the far left is doing, anyone who doesn't consider them a viable threat is living in dreamland.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 7:46:48 PM EDT
[#13]

Not only that, they're networking.  Majority of the people here go to the range and don't want shit to do with anyone else there.  These leftists are meeting up, exchanging information, forming networks, all with the intent to come kill you.  People may make fun of them because they think they're just playing around, but they aren't.  They're specifically gearing up to go to war with the rest of America, kill you, kill your family and institute some wackjob Soviet style state.

They're already doing it.  That Tennessee christian school shooting was exactly the kind of thing they're preparing for.  That tranny is a hero in circles Karl runs with because she "took it to the enemy".  That's how they view you and me, the enemy.  You aren't going to vote this shit away.  You aren't going to reason with them.  It's nearly a religious thing for them.

We saw these people utilizing small squad tactics and planned assassinations during the 2020 riots, and it didn't matter if one trigger puller got shot and dead, because there's 100 more behind them, just waiting, and now they have a martyr.  The riots were perfect practice for the warfare they are desperately striving for.  Doesn't matter if a bunch are mentally ill people who can't function in real life, they'll open their arms for those people and find some way of utilizing them.
View Quote

please post this every single page for the next hundred pages. The fact people don't get it shocks me.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 8:02:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: floridacop] [#14]

View Quote

Karl and Russell have mentioned the "martial" aspect to their matches before, so some may not want to see or admit there is a real, not imagined, aspect of war, warrior or war like skill being used in the matches.  especially if you look at some of the things you do in different divisions (a short road march carrying all gear before shooting is a martial slant).  I think Karl, with his Anarchist left lean and yes his association with the Satanic Temple, may be like the SRA.  Not a direct action arm but very probably sympathetic to the cause, supportive and possibly a facilitator of recruitment within the community.  He talks a lot of the talk, the as Karl puts it (iconography) of the violent left is showing up on Karl and those attending his events.  From the public source pics I have seen the "Death" patches based by the classic Ukranian Anarchists and currently co-opted by the trans movement are openly worn at the matches by a lot of shooters.  It's becoming a symbol.  Both the hard left and TST share similar goals and Lucien Greives has stated that the members tend to lean left and they champion activism.  

Russell is interesting in that he claims to be at odds with Karl politically, but seems to do his masters bidding.  Where do some recruits come from, people Russell is trying to bring into the fold?  This is from an Aspergers forum.  (I believe the thread got locked when people started pointing at the users other posts and some right leaning or questionable things the user had said.)

Attachment Attached File

Who in history I wonder, ever found people who felt disenfranchised or publicly shunned and played to their emotions?  Gosh, I really seem to recall that some types of people did that and still do?  

You are very correct, look at who they are starting to assemble and recruit and what they are sharing.  Very Dangerous times are ahead.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 9:40:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Pajamacannon:

Uneducated Middle Eastern farmers with soviet era technology managed to kill a fair amount of US troops in Afghanistan. Even setting aside the training and networking the far left is doing, anyone who doesn't consider them a viable threat is living in dreamland.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Pajamacannon:

We don't have large families with a supply of expendable males to throw into the grinder, they did.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 10:20:06 PM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes

QFT

Get right with God, your family, and your friends.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 8:32:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By M1Lou:

We don't have large families with a supply of expendable males to throw into the grinder, they did.
View Quote

Many foreign volunteers trying to get a piece of the big Satan.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 1:29:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Currahee] [#18]

View All Quotes

Something else that needs to be realized.

"Karl's SRA Minions"  Are really the smallest of the major threats against you/us.

The horde of illegal immigrants, many of which are MAM keeps getting bigger.

The urban/poverty/gang aspect is only getting worse.

All of this is overlaid by shambling homeless meth heads.

All of those groups have the tacit support of the federal and many local governments.

All of those groups are more in used to hardship and violence than 90% of "us."

All of those groups (except the last) is more networked and organized than "us."

All the gear in the world won't protect you.  Your distance from a city center isn't going to protect you.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 7:09:44 PM EDT
[#19]
I must say that the fact Russell visits a subreddit dedicated to aspergers is very fitting.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 9:30:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By wingerdinger:
I must say that the fact Russell visits a subreddit dedicated to aspergers is very fitting.
View Quote
Probably thought it was Asp Burgers. Seeing if  they had a local shop.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 5:15:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: eodinert] [#21]
Relevent:  Hate the larper, not the larp. Mostly.  

Fun starts at about 1 minute in, since Youtube inbed won't allow the time hack.

Upgrading the Classic Rhodesian FAL Rifle: Is it Worth It?

Link Posted: 6/3/2023 12:32:32 AM EDT
[#22]
Interesting chatter on the SRA reddit:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Ruh-rho:
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/3/2023 10:51:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Their boycott if effective could lower prices available to cynical opportunists devoid of class interests and indifferent to social justice.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 4:21:34 AM EDT
[#24]
It's been proven, over and over, that boycotts by the fringe elements are ineffective.

A leftist boycott of Brownell's won't have much effect because they're not a significant percentage of the customer base.

The reason that boycotts of Bud Light and Target are having an effect is the mainstream majority just woke up to what's going on.  And they aren't happy about being awakened.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 8:01:29 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Z09SS:
It's been proven, over and over, that boycotts by the fringe elements are ineffective.

A leftist boycott of Brownell's won't have much effect because they're not a significant percentage of the customer base.

The reason that boycotts of Bud Light and Target are having an effect is the mainstream majority just woke up to what's going on.  And they aren't happy about being awakened.
View Quote

If Brownells were concerned about blowback from this small subset of a fringe extremist group comprising less than 0.1% of Americans, it would have been reflected in how they handled Karl's allegations against Pete Brownell. I.e. they probably would have done something other than sever ties to KE and fire sale their shitbox rifles.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 1:10:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: djohn] [#26]
I'm reluctant to bump this thread again, but this is relevant - and ironic:

Karl's latest post has already been retweeted dozens of times.

They went to a gun range for a birthday celebration. Then came the threats from right-wing extremists.

Chad Loder chose to celebrate a friend’s birthday on New Year’s Eve with a favorite pastime — going to the shooting range.

For the festivities, the group of friends picked Discount Gun Mart’s firing range near Mission Valley, which they heard would welcome people from marginalized groups. That detail was important to Loder and the others, about a dozen in all, since most are queer, transgender, Black or indigenous.
View Quote

The friends haven’t been able to prove how exactly their whereabouts and activities became public, but they believe it occurred after a Gun Mart employee recognized Loder as a left-wing activist. Loder has garnered attention for exposing members of hate groups and documenting people who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.
View Quote

Karl wants the comrades to be aware that a "left-wing activist" who is known for "exposing" people with different political opinions went to a gun range and was recognized.

A longtime gun owner, Loder now worries that stepping foot into nearly any firing range could lead to them being targeted for their beliefs or identity.
View Quote

"Targeted for their beliefs"? That seems familiar.

Antifa 'journalist' accused of predatory behavior by women; expressed racist, antisemitic views and called for murders

LA Antifa member Chad Loder sued by woman for falsely claiming she's a criminal convict

It's interesting that Karl is amplifying this particular story.

Link Posted: 6/7/2023 1:36:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Federov] [#27]
Originally Posted By AK-12:

If Brownells were concerned about blowback from this small subset of a fringe extremist group comprising less than 0.1% of Americans, it would have been reflected in how they handled Karl's allegations against Pete Brownell. I.e. they probably would have done something other than sever ties to KE and fire sale their shitbox rifles.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AK-12:

Site mods changed the title of my original thread, that started with "Nazi Karl..." because I legit believe Karl is a Nazi in the traditional sense because Karl threw a shit fit and spammed Brownells and the mods here to get rid of it because despite the fact that he decked out his Kubelwagon to be more WWII, loved Waffen SS camo (not the regular Heer), gushed over Nazi designs of guns, and acts like a pint sized Julius Streicher with no father, it wasn't "fair" that he was labeled a Nazi despite him acting like one.

Originally Posted By djohn:

They went to a gun range for a birthday celebration. Then came the threats from right-wing extremists.

Karl wants the comrades to be aware that a "left-wing activist" who is known for "exposing" people with different political opinions went to a gun range and was recognized.

Antifa 'journalist' accused of predatory behavior by women; expressed racist, antisemitic views and called for murders

LA Antifa member Chad Loder sued by woman for falsely claiming she's a criminal convict

The early rise of Nazis, people Karl love, were continually the victim of various "Jewish conspiracies" to "smear" them.  If you read about the rise of of the National Socialists, the one reoccurring theme is how the "Jewish Press" or "Jews" in general were continuously slandering them and they were victims of "Jewish slander campaigns".  I have to give Karl and his Kooky Krew credit, they're running down the Nazi playbook point by point, adding in little elements of the modern Marxist state in order to gather together little stormtrooper detachments hell bent on going to war against their imaginary enemies.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 5:07:40 AM EDT
[#28]
It always seemed that the "second amendment is for all" campaign was all about  extreme left wing groups using facilities owned by conservatives. Now Karl is coming out and admitting it.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 10:18:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: floridacop] [#29]

View Quote

I'm sure Karl is amplifying it largely because he was interviewed for it:

"For new and prospective gun buyers, ranges offer a space to practice safe and responsible weapons handling, which can reduce gun-related accidents and injuries. But the links between gun culture and extremist ideology can deter people from ranges and shut them out from educational opportunities.

“When you’re excluded from the ability to practice or train with something like this, then what you have is a lethal weapon that is essentially sitting in your house with ignorance on its proper manipulation and handling,” said Karl Kasarda, the owner of a gun education video program called InRange TV. “That is the most dangerous thing of all.”

Kasarda said he has seen “an increasing number of extreme right-wing people” dominating spaces shared by gun enthusiasts. Some in the gun community have targeted him for posting videos about police brutality and the Underground Railroad on his YouTube channel, which has about a half-million subscribers.

And since coming out in support of the LGBTQ+ community, he said, he has received death threats.

“I think the extremists were always there, but the current zeitgeist of our society right now has sadly made them much more visible,” Kasarda said.

Gun ownership is on the rise among people of color, and Black Americans are purchasing weapons in record-breaking numbers. Though robust data is not available, anecdotally, people in the LGBTQ+ community also appear to be showing more interest in firearms in the wake of mass shootings and political attacks on their identities."

First it strokes his ego to be interviewed and used as a source.  This is probably a move in a direction planned by Karl and maybe even Russell, to do the 2A is for everyone and now that you have had others blast that on social media, wait or the media and podcasters to use you as a source or quasi SME what is really happening or how the gun community works. It strokes his ego and potentially gets him more supporters through the exposure.

The article contains the same old Karl hypocrisy too:  "And since coming out in support of the LGBTQ+ community, he said, he has received death threats.".  Yet Karl has posted the "Death to all who stand in the way of queer freedom" patch on social media by itself and him wearing it at at least one of his organized shooting matches.  Sorry Karl, based on my personal beliefs you have threatened me and a lot of other people who never made a threat against your personal safety.  You now have other people wearing that same patch at your matches, the right is not the threat that you and your army you are building and recruiting quite are.  

Link Posted: 6/7/2023 3:33:26 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

I don’t think you should be reluctant to bump this thread, especially since it seems like one of the few that works to shine a spotlight on the cockroaches of the armed militant left.  I see way too many conservatives, even younger ones like myself, who remain attached to the idea that the left is still mostly a joke since they’ll throw bricks and burn down buildings but guns are scary.  
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 3:35:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Mauser-Oberndorf-AN:

I don’t think you should be reluctant to bump this thread, especially since it seems like one of the few that works to shine a spotlight on the cockroaches of the armed militant left.  I see way too many conservatives, even younger ones like myself, who remain attached to the idea that the left is still mostly a joke since they’ll throw bricks and burn down buildings but guns are scary.  
View Quote

That's not confined to the right.  Just watched a longform interview with RFK and he really doesn't understand just how bad things have gotten and how much worse they will get.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 12:11:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: floridacop] [#32]
So Karl and Russell were on the ABetterWay2A podcast which was largely about the Woodland Brutality match:

Link left cold: https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWRpYS5yc3MuY29tL2FiZXR0ZXJ3YXkyYTEvZmVlZC54bWw/episode/M2I5ZGU0M2EtNzRhNy00ZWEzLTg2YzUtOTVjMjI0ODgyNjI2?sa=X&ved=0CAUQkfYCahcKEwjwjNOOpqz_AhUAAAAAHQAAAAAQAg

I will summarize some stuff from the video and include time stamps for reference.  

First a couple of terms get used a lot:  "Community" and Karl really likes saying "air quotes" when he uses specific words.

34:30 "When it comes to the culture, this is absolutely what I want 100 percent, we are seeing a growing amount of people attending these events, and we're seeing at Woodland Brutality was a great exception to this people from all walks of life across the board, as long as people there aren't looking to harm others there with their philosophy their welcome."  The bolded part was not a typo.  That is what was said by Karl or happened due to editing by the podcast.  I really can't figure out what Karl meant by this and wonder if he was spouting so much bullshit that the words just poured out of his mouth.  He also described competitors as having a "lovely time" at Woodland Brutality.  Odd word choice or description.  My wife has a lovely time at the spa.  My mother had a "lovely time" at the Rotary Club social.  I would never say my dad had a "lovely time" at Wednesday bowling league or my grandfather had a "lovely time" at the bass tournament.  Again, it's like he just spouts word bullshit.  Also, how many competitors wore the "Death to those that oppose freedom for queer people" patch promoting harm to others were at Woodland Brutality?  Karl is a patch posting and patch wearing at brutality event hypocrite.    

He also mentions that Woodland Brutality will be even longer and the first night is going to be a "party" and he is going to have a "festival" out there. A party, no festival attended by competitors who include Larpers, furries, Anarchists and Socialists.  He wants to do it because it is also "Community Building".   The guys in the podcast sounds like they are creaming in their skinny jeans when they say yes to this.  

47:40 Talk turns to Echo Valley Training Center and how Les from 1Shepherd turns them on to that location.  Talk goes back to how it's great to connections like that and Karl says that goes back to "community".  The prize tables come up and what inspired the "pay it forward" concept was the prizes for the "community" come from the "community".  Karl talks about how he doesn't really want sponsors because he has a "very diverse and inclusive environment" and wants people to be part of the "thing, you're part of the community".  Karl says "I want you (sponsors) to be part of the community and actually be inclusive to people that are part of our community.  I don't want corporation XYZ sponsoring brutality event and then posting some bigotted stuff next week.  You're not my sponsor, you're not part of my community.".

45:20  The 1 vs 1 MILES gear stage was mentioned and will be a 5 vs 5 squad level event with a best of format used next year according to what one of the podcast hosts was told by the 1Shepherd guys during the match.  1Shepherd IIRC supplied the MILES gear.  So much for 1Shepherd cutting ties after this year I guess?  Karl also pointing how tactics and comms come into play in scenarios of this nature.  SRA patched squads getting this force on force training should be a flag for anyone that wonders what the radical left is doing.  Thank you 1Shepherd, I look forward to walking into a L shaped ambush one day that a team of socialists practiced at a "competition" at Echo Valley that you provided the specialized gear for and coordinated.  

There is some more stuff on the podcast, it is a bit more bearable if you increase the player speed to 1.2.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 2:05:07 AM EDT
[#33]
I think Koral is having John Brown fantasies about leading the downtrodden LGBQRST in Glorious Righteous Revolution.

Link Posted: 6/8/2023 2:57:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Federov] [#34]
Originally Posted By floridacop:
So Karl and Russell were on the ABetterWay2A podcast which was largely about the Woodland Brutality match:

47:40 Talk turns to Echo Valley Training Center and how Les from 1Shepherd turns them on to that location.  
View All Quotes

47:40 Talk turns to Echo Valley Training Center and how Les from 1Shepherd turns them on to that location.  

Paramilitary training is illegal in Virginia and is a Class 5 felony.  (If this is the Echo Valley Training Center they're referring to)

https://law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/title18.2/chapter9/section18.2-433.2/

1. Teaches or demonstrates to any other person the use, application, or making of any firearm, explosive or incendiary device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons, knowing or having reason to know or intending that such training will be employed for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder;

2. Assembles with one or more persons for the purpose of training with, practicing with, or being instructed in the use of any firearm, explosive or incendiary device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons, intending to employ such training for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder; or

Link Posted: 6/8/2023 3:35:39 AM EDT
[#35]
I saw this reply in a different context in the SRA sub and although it wasn't directed at Karl, I definitely think it's appropriate:

Link Posted: 6/8/2023 10:32:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KalmanPhilter] [#36]
“ as long as people there aren't looking to harm others there with their philosophy their welcome."

Projection much.  Marxism is one of the most harmful philosophies because it’s a religion that demands (often violent) praxis.  

Philosophy means love of ideas, wisdom, well formed arguments. The notion of philosophy as harmful reeks of nazi sophistry.  

It’s easy to dismiss that statement as snowflake cuntery (please don’t harm me with words & ideas), but the undercurrent is these assholes want a monopoly on discourse as well as force.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 11:09:28 AM EDT
[#37]
Oh and talk about good brand association.  We can talk about how pissy Karl got over the talk of "groomers" and not even acknowledging it.  Here is one of the latest InRange videos:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Carl working on content with a registered sex offender, nice.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 12:43:01 PM EDT
[#38]
As someone who attended woodland this year, and last year, I'd like to briefly weigh in on the MILEs gear. I know this may seem suspicious as my account is brand new, but I made it for the sole purpose of commenting on this thread. Last year it was a bonus for the match, basically intended as an advertisement for 1Shephard. It was fun and interesting, as most of the people weren't veterans and hadn't used it. It was force-on-force, against on of the 1Shephard staff. This year it was essentially the same thing, except you were pitted against squadmates, and it was an actual stage with penalties for getting "killed". You were given 15 rounds of blanks, stood at opposite ends of a wooded area, in plain view of you opponent, and told to eliminate them and capture their flag. Several of my squadmates were taken out almost immediately, most ran out of ammo and had to sprint to try to capture the flag before the opponent.

So it was, in fact, almost useless as far as training is concerned. I can't imagine the 5v5 model being any more useful, and you would be much better served using airsoft gear to train at home with you team, whomever that may be. HOWEVER, it was, again, used as an advertisement for 1Shephard, who do offer week long force on force training to anyone, no questions asked. I want to point out that I'm not disagreeing with what you're saying about 1Shephard training SRA types, just that there is no useful training being done at a Brutality event. On the whole, the entire event isn't useful for training. My guys get more effective practice done screwing around at our home clubs after matches. The only useful things I walked away with from there were stage ideas for my home clubs, and the knowledge that my AR is shooting left at 400 yards.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 12:49:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WildBoar] [#39]

Link left cold: https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWRpYS5yc3MuY29tL2FiZXR0ZXJ3YXkyYTEvZmVlZC54bWw/episode/M2I5ZGU0M2EtNzRhNy00ZWEzLTg2YzUtOTVjMjI0ODgyNjI2?sa=X&ved=0CAUQkfYCahcKEwjwjNOOpqz_AhUAAAAAHQAAAAAQAg

I will summarize some stuff from the video and include time stamps for reference.  

First a couple of terms get used a lot:  "Community" and Karl really likes saying "air quotes" when he uses specific words.

34:30 "When it comes to the culture, this is absolutely what I want 100 percent, we are seeing a growing amount of people attending these events, and we're seeing at Woodland Brutality was a great exception to this people from all walks of life across the board, as long as people there aren't looking to harm others there with their philosophy their welcome."  The bolded part was not a typo.  That is what was said by Karl or happened due to editing by the podcast.  I really can't figure out what Karl meant by this and wonder if he was spouting so much bullshit that the words just poured out of his mouth.  He also described competitors as having a "lovely time" at Woodland Brutality.  Odd word choice or description.  My wife has a lovely time at the spa.  My mother had a "lovely time" at the Rotary Club social.  I would never say my dad had a "lovely time" at Wednesday bowling league or my grandfather had a "lovely time" at the bass tournament.  Again, it's like he just spouts word bullshit.  Also, how many competitors wore the "Death to those that oppose freedom for queer people" patch promoting harm to others were at Woodland Brutality?  Karl is a patch posting and patch wearing at brutality event hypocrite.    

He also mentions that Woodland Brutality will be even longer and the first night is going to be a "party" and he is going to have a "festival" out there. A party, no festival attended by competitors who include Larpers, furries, Anarchists and Socialists.  He wants to do it because it is also "Community Building".   The guys in the podcast sounds like they are creaming in their skinny jeans when they say yes to this.  

47:40 Talk turns to Echo Valley Training Center and how Les from 1Shepherd turns them on to that location.  Talk goes back to how it's great to connections like that and Karl says that goes back to "community".  The prize tables come up and what inspired the "pay it forward" concept was the prizes for the "community" come from the "community".  Karl talks about how he doesn't really want sponsors because he has a "very diverse and inclusive environment" and wants people to be part of the "thing, you're part of the community".  Karl says "I want you (sponsors) to be part of the community and actually be inclusive to people that are part of our community.  I don't want corporation XYZ sponsoring brutality event and then posting some bigotted stuff next week.  You're not my sponsor, you're not part of my community.".

45:20  The 1 vs 1 MILES gear stage was mentioned and will be a 5 vs 5 squad level event with a best of format used next year according to what one of the podcast hosts was told by the 1Shepherd guys during the match.  1Shepherd IIRC supplied the MILES gear.  So much for 1Shepherd cutting ties after this year I guess?  Karl also pointing how tactics and comms come into play in scenarios of this nature.  SRA patched squads getting this force on force training should be a flag for anyone that wonders what the radical left is doing.  Thank you 1Shepherd, I look forward to walking into a L shaped ambush one day that a team of socialists practiced at a "competition" at Echo Valley that you provided the specialized gear for and coordinated.  

There is some more stuff on the podcast, it is a bit more bearable if you increase the player speed to 1.2.
View Quote

Its obvious that 1Shepherd shares the same ideology as Karl and gang.

I feel the same about other guntubers willingness to share their range with Marxists under the guise of neutrality
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 1:53:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By HamburgerWithAGlock:
As someone who attended woodland this year, and last year, I'd like to briefly weigh in on the MILEs gear. I know this may seem suspicious as my account is brand new, but I made it for the sole purpose of commenting on this thread. Last year it was a bonus for the match, basically intended as an advertisement for 1Shephard. It was fun and interesting, as most of the people weren't veterans and hadn't used it. It was force-on-force, against on of the 1Shephard staff. This year it was essentially the same thing, except you were pitted against squadmates, and it was an actual stage with penalties for getting "killed". You were given 15 rounds of blanks, stood at opposite ends of a wooded area, in plain view of you opponent, and told to eliminate them and capture their flag. Several of my squadmates were taken out almost immediately, most ran out of ammo and had to sprint to try to capture the flag before the opponent.

So it was, in fact, almost useless as far as training is concerned. I can't imagine the 5v5 model being any more useful, and you would be much better served using airsoft gear to train at home with you team, whomever that may be. HOWEVER, it was, again, used as an advertisement for 1Shephard, who do offer week long force on force training to anyone, no questions asked. I want to point out that I'm not disagreeing with what you're saying about 1Shephard training SRA types, just that there is no useful training being done at a Brutality event. On the whole, the entire event isn't useful for training. My guys get more effective practice done screwing around at our home clubs after matches. The only useful things I walked away with from there were stage ideas for my home clubs, and the knowledge that my AR is shooting left at 400 yards.
View Quote

Thanks for the post.  

Karl has said prior to the blow up here and elsewhere, that he was going to work to build a community and strive to one day replace the current firearms community with his and his supporters view as the new majority.   He has talked about "competition" also being used to test guns and gear under adverse conditions and also the "martial" aspect to competition.  He even says in a lot of interviews its not necessarily about winning but testing your gear and skill under conditions that Karl has said often are designed to simulate battlefield conditions.  I'm not going to poo-poo Karl and his "community" as strictly "larpers" when he has also used terms like "mutual aid", "community defense" and the guests he interviews and company he keeps.  I think instead of calling it a "Brutality" match he could substitute something like "Battle Lab" or "Combat Lab".  You competed and look at the special catagories created such as "Armored", "Partizan", "Trooper" and "Cold War".  When you have squads of competitors wearing SRA patches in full kit "competing" you have my attention.  

As to MILES, I used it in the 80s and 90s and do not know what may have improved since then, but it has its limitations and in a 1 v 1 at closer ranges Simunitions or even airsoft would work as well or better.  Miles did work well when testing multiple squad and platoon formations in maneuver and engagement exercises.  Interestingly, that is where they discussed changing it to next year.  Is it a competition?  Thats what they say.  Could a squad from a gun club decide to train for the MILES gear event next year and practice some small unit tactics, comms basic maneuver?  Those same guys decide to see how they would fare against other "competitors" from outside their "club"?  1Shepherd was there and should have seen the patched members running through the stage as well as other stages they supported.  1Shepherd talked with one of the hosts of ABetterWay2A, a really strong supporter of the radical violent left, specifically about these changes.  It's either all about the money/promotion or they are sympathetic at a company level or staff level.  

Link Posted: 6/8/2023 2:46:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Oh some action on the InRange twitter front:

Karl talking about money support for the "community" he is building:

Attachment Attached File

And an astute poster responds about the sex offender he just had on the channel:
Attachment Attached File

Which Karl blows off as a technical discussion and he wasn't aware of the background.  Karl fucked up but won't admit it.  

From the replies to his tweet about releasing the interview with Cody Wilson:
Attachment Attached File

Damn, Karl taking it from all sides.  

You know what's funny to me?  Karl continues to have white guys on his channel and chose to have a white felon and sex offender on his channel, but still can't find a person of color to invite on.    

Oh, here is some info in Cody Wilson:

"In 2017, Mr. Wilson created Hatreon, a crowdfunding site that has often been used by neo-Nazi groups that were kicked off more traditional peer-to-peer websites like Patreon and PayPal. Many of the organizers of a white supremacist rally last year in Charlottesville, Va., for instance, used Hatreon to raise money for the event."

but Karl may have overlooked that because of shit like this:
"Mr. Wilson’s Twitter handle is @Radomysisky, named after the Russian revolutionary and leader of the Communist International who was executed for trying to kill Stalin. Among his heroes, Mr. Wilson cites Pierre-Joseph Proudhon, a Frenchman considered by many to be the “father of anarchism.”
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/01/us/3d-guns-printing.html

But back to that other thing:
"He founded the site Hatreon, which he called the “#1 funding platform for the Alt Right,” in 2017. The name is a play on the site Patreon, which serves as a crowdfunding resource for artists and other creators."
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/cody-wilson-3d-printed-guns-fugitive_n_5ba3a7e8e4b069d5f9d09630

I think Karl may have to consider taking the video down.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 3:03:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Oh and talk about good brand association.  We can talk about how pissy Karl got over the talk of "groomers" and not even acknowledging it.  Here is one of the latest InRange videos:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/ir202_png-2843985.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/ir201_png-2843986.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/ir203_png-2843987.JPG

Carl working on content with a registered sex offender, nice.
View Quote

In all fairness Cody Wilson got straight up fucked on that deal. There may be more to the story (which would not surprise me) but the whole thing  was jacked up. If the story is as it was presented in the news, he really is guilty of soliciting an underage prostitute who pretended to be 18 and claimed to be 18 as part of the website she was hired on.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 3:17:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Echd:

In all fairness Cody Wilson got straight up fucked on that deal. There may be more to the story (which would not surprise me) but the whole thing  was jacked up. If the story is as it was presented in the news, he really is guilty of soliciting an underage prostitute who pretended to be 18 and claimed to be 18 as part of the website she was hired on.
View Quote

From what I read he plead to a lesser charge and the Judge stated the original charge could be proven by the state.  

He went to Thailand, and when the warrant was issued for his arrest, he failed to take his return flight.  His passport was cancelled and he tried to evade arrest by posing as a US college student, but was eventually identified, taken into custody and deported.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 10:00:22 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By eesmith:
I saw this reply in a different context in the SRA sub and although it wasn't directed at Karl, I definitely think it's appropriate:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/214740/IMG_3117-2843800.jpg
View Quote

That's equal parts amusing and amazing.

The purity tests seem to be a core part of the whole ideology, historically recorded and practiced as well.  

That comment brings the whole "that wasn't real socialism" trope full-circle: Marx wasn't a pure Marxist.  

And that poster is so devoid of self-reflection that they can't or won't see how ludicrous that whole argument sounds.

Link Posted: 6/9/2023 11:33:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Capt_Destro] [#45]
Cody was set up. C'mon man a 16 year old lied about her age, and had what? 2 forms of fake ID? Yet the guy is fucking guilty, while the whore gets no charges?

Also:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 12:06:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Capt_Destro:
Cody was set up. C'mon man a 16 year old lied about her age, and had what? 2 forms of fake ID? Yet the guy is fucking guilty, while the whore gets no charges?

Also:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/333164/168632471160418534_jpeg-2845137.JPG
View Quote

We can get into the weeds on Cody and the background, the investigators said if anything the victim looked younger than 16, not older.  He took a plea, he could have gone to trial, but that victim taking the stand may be a problem for Cody if she looks younger than 17, not older to a jury.  His fleeing the country right before the warrant came out and trying to establish an identity as a college student in a non extradition country adds to the suspiciousness of his actions.  

Where did the Pride KE Arms logo come from?
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 1:25:22 PM EDT
[#47]

We can get into the weeds on Cody and the background, the investigators said if anything the victim looked younger than 16, not older.  He took a plea, he could have gone to trial, but that victim taking the stand may be a problem for Cody if she looks younger than 17, not older to a jury.  His fleeing the country right before the warrant came out and trying to establish an identity as a college student in a non extradition country adds to the suspiciousness of his actions.  

View Quote

I think Arizona is the only state where “a reasonable person would believe she’s legal” is a legally recognized affirmative defense.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 1:37:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Capt_Destro] [#48]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Capt_Destro:

Also:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/333164/168632471160418534_jpeg-2845137.JPG

The whole Cody thing just seemed pretty suspicious. Dude was on the radar already. But you have a point.

As for the logo, it doesn't appear to be official. Just somebody being a cheeky bastard apparently.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 3:49:08 PM EDT
[#49]
It’s not like swamp creatures never use young whores to honey-pot characterized vulnerabilities in targeted marks. Nothing like that has appeared in the news in recent years, documented in flight logs, or involving royalty. Nothing to be seen here, back to sports…
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 10:19:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Karl confirmed poor

https://i.postimg.cc/8Pn6zLqV/IMG-2486.jpg

Not sure if I did this correctly. Sorry if it double posts
Page / 107
Top Top