Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2024 9:00:20 AM EDT
(This has happened on multiple browsers/devices)

I used to be able to sign in, and stay signed in more or less indefinitely on my computers, phones, etc.  I keep getting bouts, including this morning where I'm suddenly signed out on all of my devices. Its even happened in the middle of posts I was writing, including this week.

The concern I have is that means somewhere in the backend its detecting that someone's trying to log in as me with random passwords, or similar, and booting all of my sessions?
Link Posted: 5/22/2024 4:35:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 3:15:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Definitely not manually signing out on any of the devices when this happens.  

I'll change my PW, but it is definitely strange.  For what it's worth the cybersecurity posture on the devices is pretty aggressive (Artic Wolf and Crowdstrike).  This generally has happened with Brave browser, but also google chrome.
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 12:00:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I have been having the same issues with multiple sites, including arf. I never log off. Arf just logged me out on my phone and I can't get back in. I'll "happily" try changing PW. (Another new PW to remember....aaarrrgh)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top