Link Posted: Today 11:41:42 PM EDT
[#1]
He is BRUTALIZING the democrats.

It’s a blood bath!

Link Posted: Today 11:48:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TLD05:

No he's a lib but apparently he's clear eyed enough to notice some of the contradictions of his party.
View Quote

He may be one of the democrats furious at how Biden was presented as a mentally fit person to vote for and then those votes were all invalidated by the party selecting someone that wasn't even a real primary choice.
Link Posted: Today 11:50:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CavVet] [#3]
Just watched on YouTube now

Harris tape was just stupid

Trump killed it

Funny watching Schumer just be fucking miserable. I'll watch that again tomorrow just for that
Link Posted: Today 11:51:38 PM EDT
[#4]
No Biden, Kamala or Walz at the dinner will end up being a catastrophic miscalculation.
Link Posted: Today 11:56:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Trump Straight-Up Insults Bill De Blasio To His Face At The Al Smith Dinner: 'Worst In Our History'

Trump Straight-Up Insults Bill De Blasio To His Face At The Al Smith Dinner: 'Worst In Our History'
Link Posted: 10/18/2024 12:09:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By BM1455:
The only thing missing this time was Maria in her red dress.
View Quote

Yeap ! That was half the reason I tuned into it at all.

Infact here's a picture of two tits and a cunt from last year's dinner

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 10/18/2024 12:27:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CavVet] [#7]
Originally Posted By ZuoZongtang:
No Biden, Kamala or Walz at the dinner will end up being a catastrophic miscalculation.
View Quote

Trump said Walter Mondale was the last democrat who skipped this dinner, and he only won Minnesota

The best line was I didn't think men had periods until I met walz

Link Posted: 10/18/2024 12:34:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Probably the closest to "like Reagan" he's ever been.
Link Posted: 10/18/2024 12:46:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By ZuoZongtang:
View Quote
I agree fully.

Sure you will have those that will cover for them but most folks see someone who can't take any negatives against them.

Trump had a wrestling match with Vince McMahon for God's sake and even took a stunner from Austin. He's got his faults but Trump knows how to roll with things. Harris is a coward.
Link Posted: 10/18/2024 12:47:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/18/2024 12:54:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Just waiting to see the headlines tomorrow.
Link Posted: 10/18/2024 1:20:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By FuriousYachtsman:
They're letting Harris submit a prerecorded message. Weak. So weak.
View Quote

There's an empty chair with a Dorito in front of it to mark her spot.
Link Posted: 10/18/2024 1:24:29 AM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

Didnt realize Gaffigan was based. Cool.
Link Posted: 10/18/2024 1:35:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By PeepEater:

He may be one of the democrats furious at how Biden was presented as a mentally fit person to vote for and then those votes were all invalidated by the party selecting someone that wasn't even a real primary choice.
View Quote

Remember when Pelosi said "I hereby move that we suspend the rules and make Barack Hussein Obama the Democrat nominee for the office of President of the United States!"  The Dems don't give a shit about process or people or democracy.
Link Posted: 10/18/2024 1:57:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By glock27bill:

Remember when Pelosi said "I hereby move that we suspend the rules and make Barack Hussein Obama the Democrat nominee for the office of President of the United States!"  The Dems don't give a shit about process or people or democracy.
View Quote
Then the right shouldnt care and do the needful at that point
Link Posted: 10/18/2024 1:58:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Wrecked
Link Posted: 10/18/2024 2:04:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Lexustech48:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Lexustech48:

He's not; it was just a joke.

Link Posted: 10/18/2024 2:05:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RockolaM1] [#18]
Trump had some bangers in his speech/roast:

"Tradition holds that I'm supposed to tell a few self deprecating jokes this evening. Nope, I've got nothing. There's nothing to say. I guess I just don't see the point of taking shots at myself when other people have been shooting at me."

"It is a true pleasure to be with you this evening... and these days, it’s really a pleasure anywhere in New York without a subpoena for my appearance."

"Unfortunately Governor Walz isn't here himself, but don't worry, he'll say that he was."

"There’s a group called “White Dudes for Harris”... but I’m not worried about them at all, because their wives and their wives’ lovers are all voting for me."

"A major issue in this race is childcare, and Kamala has put forward a concept of a plan... The only piece of advice I would have for her in the event she wins would be not to let husband Doug anywhere near the nannies."

“Chuck Schumer is here looking very glum — But look on the bright side, Chuck, considering how woke your party has become, if Kamala loses, you still have a chance to become the first woman president”

“Well, I had better wrap up, because Mayor Adams told me earlier that I needed to make this one very quick...the city has reserved this room for a large group of illegal aliens coming in from Texas"
Link Posted: 10/18/2024 2:09:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Kamala's pre-recorded message was yet another terrible decision by her.  Would have been better to just not show, period.

Trump killed it.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top